Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 423424425426427 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 4:15pm
Point?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 4:15pm
You normally don't have one.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 4:16pm
Another deflection?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 4:48pm
It is being reported that Rick Gates has agreed to 18 months prison in return for turning on Manafort.

What will Manafort be offered for handing up those above him Don Jr, Kushner, Pence or Trumpy Bear himself?

18 months for Gates and only 6 months for Flynn. What, or who has he offered up to get out that light?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 5:05pm
yawn ... you know you sound like Bruce calling Cyril ... you need to take a cold shower.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 5:14pm
I need a cold shower?

I am not the one obsessing over Bill's sex life
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 5:57pm
The cold shower wouldn't help. He's way past spontaneous combustion stage.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

I need a cold shower?

I am not the one obsessing over Bill's sex life

425 pages of you going "Rrrreeeeeee!" 

V's 

one post about Bill the adulterer and his adulterous girlfriend whom he got up the duff ... 

Classic Mr Incredible rationalisation!LOL
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 7:59pm
how low can this disgusting piece of gelati go - uses the florida tragedy for his anti FBI russian agenda.
 money and whores is what floats his boat
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 8:18pm
The sad little Trumpers are getting narky LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 8:49pm

Never ,    We are in hysterics as to what poor judges you Yank haters are.

12 months ago you had Donald doing time by now ,, The wife walking out and the girlfriends , whistle blowing ,,   instead he is winning his people's confidence , reducing unemployment and the stock market at an all time high.
   He has China , Russia & NK on notice and his Allies are putting their hands in their pockets to start defending themselves .

He is The Rolls Royce of post ww2 Presidents.
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

12 months ago you had Donald doing time by now ,, The wife walking out and the girlfriends , whistle blowing ,,   instead he is winning his people's confidence , reducing unemployment and the stock market at an all time high.
   He has China , Russia & NK on notice and his Allies are putting their hands in their pockets to start defending themselves .

macca - thats the funniest stuff i've seen on here
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:34pm

You do realise that some people (who are less informed, humble or experienced as you) will dispute this macca ... incredible, I know!Confused
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:30pm
No Doc .    Who can dispute those facts .

Even Marble put his AK47 down and saw the humour.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 10:35am

Strange bedfellows: Turnbull, Trump and The Shark

GREG Norman has revealed his unlikely role in building the alliance between Donald Trump and Malcolm Turnbull, describing it as an “incredible relationship”.

Staff Writer
News Corp Australia NetworkFEBRUARY 20, 20186:58AMGREG Norman has revealed his key role in introducing Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull to US President Donald Trump, describing the pair as having an “incredible relationship”.

The Aussie golfing legend told the ABC’s 7.30 he was doing his best to build the US-Australia alliance.

He said he put Mr Turnbull, who is heading to Washington DC this week, in touch with Mr Trump after a call from US ambassador and former treasurer Joe Hockey.“When he became President, you know, there was an opportunity for me to try and put Prime Minister Turnbull in touch with President Trump, because our Prime Minister wanted to reach out and congratulate him. That’s how I got involved in this relationship that’s now taking place today.”

Mr Turnbull’s relationship with Mr Trump had started off “rocky” but was now strong, The Shark said.“I don’t normally give out cell phone numbers of people in my database but, considering it was for the Prime Minister to call the President of the United States, I thought that would be the right thing to do,” he told 7.30 host Leigh Sales.

“Fortunately, you know, it’s turned out to be an incredible relationship, I can tell you that looking down the lens right now. It started off a little bit rocky, but their relationship now — Prime Minister to President of the United States — is extremely strong.”

The golfing legend said the “little brother/big brother relationship and bond” between the two countries was better than ever.The Shark told Leigh Sales he first got to know Mr Trump after designing golf courses at resorts owned by the billionaire in his property tycoon days

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

< border="0" scrolling="no" ="about:blank" -integralas-id-9a8ded31-4391-9afa-5a03-185c13962354="" style="-sizing: border-; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: line; width: 650px; height: 365.625px; border-width: 0px !imant; border-style: initial !imant; margin: 0px !imant; padding: 0px !imant; : !imant; left: 0px !imant; top: 0px !imant;">

Mr Trump, he said, was making the world a better place by “going after the bad guys” and “rattling the cage”He praised the US President or being “disruptive”, putting it down to patriotism and determination.

“There’s no question (Trump) is disruptive. But why is he disruptive? Because as I mentioned before, he’s got stars and stripes flowing through his blood, to the thickest I ever seen anything in life,” Norman told the ABC.

He continued: “He’s going after the bad guys. And going after the bad guys is a daunting task, considering what you find out when you’re in there.

“And by doing that, he’s making — he’s rattling the cage around the world.

“Like I said, some people like it, some people don’t like it. At the end of the day, his number one priority is to make America a safer place. And God bless him, quite honestly.http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/strange-bedfellows-turnbull-trump-and-the-shark/news-story/0084006a9ca48e5921dd585b7c6398a2

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 11:39am
Our fearless leader Malcolm jets off the US today to try to convince Donald to come back to the TPP, leaving behind a government in chaos, his Deputy PM on stress leave refusing to rescue the coalition by gracefully exiting, and his polls dropping by the day.

But at least he is not Donald Trump. Wink
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 12:30pm
But he's still the preferred Prime Minister over your greatly flawed icon.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 12:31pm
Who is my preferred flawed icon?

Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 12:38pm
you are slippery arnt you pt. 
you infer, suggest, might, maybe
and then you wont be pin downed anyway.
a real fence sitter.
you are a chinese spy who votes for ....shorten, or maybe the libs....
sigh
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 12:39pm
or maybe? LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 1:13pm

or maybe? LOL

RIGHT ,     I'm ready for you at last PT.    ( recovered )

What a day yesterday ( use your imagination )   LOST my bottom teeth , frantic search failed ,     All avenues explored , NO result .    I even wondered if my dog ate them.
The garbage has to be checked piece by piece.    Frantic to the point of waking all the Dementea signs & symptoms ,,,   Frigtening , BUT THEN

I found them under a book of "form " notes that i had looked under 20 times .        >   Now my only problem is ,     HOW, did Three Blind Mice get a key to put them back.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 1:24pm
Maybe he borrowed them.

teeth bottle opener
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 2:16pm

Maybe he borrowed them.

teeth bottle opener

THAT PICTURE reminds me of what I see when shaving .
The likeness would astound you.
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 2:49pm

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 2:53pm

Maybe he borrowed them.

teeth bottle opener

THAT PICTURE reminds me of what I see when shaving .
The likeness would astound you.
If that is the case, give up shaving. You will feel younger.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 3:08pm
   Stop it Shammy .

Look what feeling Younger has done to our Deputy Prime Minister .

Trump is off our front pages as a result ..   Headlines now read

Barnaby has one up the spout as PM Turnbull visits the USA and may suffer a similar fate .          . Donald can multi task.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 4:05pm

Our fearless leader Malcolm jets off the US today to try to convince Donald to come back to the TPP, leaving behind a government in chaos, his Deputy PM on stress leave refusing to rescue the coalition by gracefully exiting, and his polls dropping by the day.

But at least he is not Donald Trump. Wink

... nor is he Bill Shorten, which would be exponentially worse for Australia!Dead

Do you suppose Mal and Don will be discussing what they will likely achieve in their respective second terms in power, and how to cheat at golf?Big smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 4:19pm
This is Mal's second term. isn't it?

That is if you count the period between knifing Tones and the 2016 election as a first term.

All he has to do in Washington is tell Donny how great he is and how terrible the deep state witch-hunt is, and he will get whatever he wants.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 4:34pm

. . . All he has to do in Washington is tell Donny how great he is . . . and he will get whatever he wants.
Considering the headlines Turnstyle is leaving in OZ, this could mean he is going to get some poor girl pregnant while he is in the states.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 4:37pm
He wont be out of Lucy's sight, he never is. She is the brains and balls of this operation and is probably best compared, as a pair to Mike and Mother.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 423424425426427 1094>