Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 395396397398399 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 9:30am
2049 is the date Xi has on completion, or close of the project.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 9:35am
We have already surrendered here Shammy. We gave up a few years ago when we ceased maintaining independent oil refinery, handing our future ability to fuel ourselves to Singapore and when we gave up our automobile and almost all heavy and medium manufacturing industries. We dont train apprentices here because we have given up trades for a cyber, financial services and hospitality future
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

By 2049 Australia will be under water if we take notice of the Climate Change Thread.
China is causing the water to rise by dumping new Islands into it.

But America will be Great again by then.      They will have all those Ozzie jobs we didn't cater for .      Who would open a Business in OZ with the cost of Power , Fuel and a Company Tax of 30%.

Compare that to the same overheads in AMERICA.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 10:10am

Xi is dreaming. 2075 is more like it and one would have to assume that our military would be stagnant. Estimates are that USA will meet 80% readiness by 2025, assuming Trump budget is passed by current congress. USA is also cutting back on military assistance to allied countries who are belligerent to our mission. Pakistan was the first. Turkey maybe next. Mattis doesn't think Incirlik AB is all that critical now. We will be withdrawing from impractical alliances.

Makes me want to cry when you said OZ is depending on tourism. Does this mean you will be keeping more of your illegals?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 10:12am
Old world thinking Shammy. 

Unless the US are planning war with China? 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 11:06am

Old world thinking Shammy. 

Unless the US are planning war with China? 
No way we are interested in war. China isn't either.

https://thediplomat.com/2017/11/again-china-doesnt-want-war-with-the-us/3
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 11:46am
I dont think so either, why would they want to when they are already winning bigly. So with China being 4 times as big as the US economy and 5 times it's population by 2049, you need to start getting used to be 2nd and even 3rd or 4th power in the world soon. 

You have managed to undo 70 years of your country building strategic partnerships, global institutions and alliances, trading pacts, effectively guiding global direction, in one year of the bizarre rule of an insane reality tv star.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 12:57pm

I dont think so either, why would they want to when they are already winning bigly. So with China being 4 times as big as the US economy and 5 times it's population by 2049, you need to start getting used to be 2nd and even 3rd or 4th power in the world soon. 

You have managed to undo 70 years of your country building strategic partnerships, global institutions and alliances, trading pacts, effectively guiding global direction, in one year of the bizarre rule of an insane reality tv star.

Predictably petty as usual. To think Trump just insured that all your Ozzie ex-Patriots get a tax cut too. Why is that all your top Ozzie talent chooses to live in the states despite our tabloid politics? Big bucks here, I guess. And the big Ozzie interest in the NFL and NBA? It is amazing what an Ozzie can overlook when money and sport is involved. If BBC America didn't report on OZ, we yanks wouldn't have a clue of your existence. Then there is you and your trolls who can't get enough of yank news.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 1:03pm
Who can look away from a trainwreck?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 1:17pm
The worst of this whole sh1tshow is when the Chinese take over as our new masters and maxie drops you like a hot spud and finds a Chinaman to leg-hump Shocked
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

[QUOTE=Passing Through] I dont think so either, why would they want to whe

Predictably petty as usual. To think Trump just insured that all your Ozzie ex-Patriots get a tax cut too. Why is that all your top Ozzie talent chooses to live in the states despite our tabloid politics? Big bucks here, I guess. And the big Ozzie interest in the NFL and NBA? It is amazing what an Ozzie can overlook when money and sport is involved. If BBC America didn't report on OZ, we yanks wouldn't have a clue of your existence. Then there is you and your trolls who can't get enough of yank news.

what Americans don't know there is a world outside their own country and are so full of themselves they don't care Shocked
unless of course the country is there to be disrupted ,exploited in their own interests as they merrily munch through the world's resources

and Shammy is dumb enough to be proud of this , not his fault, typical inward looking Yank upbringing LOL

GOD BLESS  STUFF AMERICA
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 2:01pm

If this is the case, I would imagine that you would be obsessed with OZ'S future.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

If this is the case, I would imagine that you would be obsessed with OZ'S future.

As I have been saying all year, our future, like everyone else in Asia, has become very uncertain. We are now dealing with an unreliable, unpredictable partner in Washington
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 3:07pm
What about the "Schumer Shutdown" ... good thing NK is so far behind the rest of the world getting news, or Little Fat Rocket Man may have taken the opportunity to press the button on his desk, whilst the US military are on "paid leave" ... and that totally stable Democrat Pelosi calls Tax Cuts, and pay rises and bonuses for citizens "Armageddon"!!!Wacko

The USA is even worse off than we are when it comes to "alternative government"!!!Dead
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 3:08pm
*"Unpaid leave"
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 3:30pm
Here you go Doc. While I know you are all over the detail of L'Affaire Russe, here is a complete interactive graphic detailing the 271 people associated with it.

Great reference Thumbs Up 

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 5:36pm
No thanks PT ... nobody really cares!

So what about the "alternative" governments (both here and there)? 

... it's OK to admit that the "regressive" options are both much worse! Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 5:41pm
We need a Mr Mueller here as well, but not just to drain one end of the swamp as you and Shammy would like to see happen.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 5:49pm
When have i ever defended a politician? ... I'm available to help operate the dredges!Thumbs Up
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

When have i ever defended a politician? ... I'm available to help operate the dredges!Thumbs Up

For a small stipend of course.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 6:51pm
Wow ...       I've been humping legs and reading the dooms day forecast for America ( That unreliable place , That has created over 70 years, free of World wars.
The Sleeping Giant , me thinks.

Our gene pool neglect is starting to show big time.
" Where did you get it ?"     Many would ask.

I'm surprised we aren't being told to learn Chinese.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Will he do what he said, I doubt it, the backflips are happening already, bad luck for those who see him as a saviour.  Only president Elect but post your thoughts here

<h1 ="line-primary" -editable="topline" itemprop="line">Report: Trump Plans to Appoint Former Clinton Donor and Goldman Sachs Banker to Treasury</h1>

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/report-trump-eyeing-goldman-banker-for-treasury.html

Proven    POST ONE >
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 7:02pm
No questioning the quality of Whale's posts, not when he gets it right like this one macca!LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 7:20pm
Shammy, do you reckon Stephen Miller's time is up?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 7:26pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 7:32pm
Are you a midnight toker Doc?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 7:42pm
Sometimes ... Cuban Cigars exclusively however, and normally with a balloon of Hennessy VSOP in hand ... does that make me a sinner as well? Stern Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 7:55pm
Image result for i dont care gif
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 8:01pm
I do prefer k.d. langs version, great song, great lyrics, " I get my lovin on the run", love the humour.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 8:01pm
I reckon him above would be a midnight , and miday , toker, PT LOL
animals before people.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 395396397398399 1094>