Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 389390391392393 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 2:05pm
The only reason the Stormy Daniels story came to light late last year was because Trump was reneging on the agreed $130k hush payment She went to several news outlets to shop her story but then Cohen paid her Slate, WSJ ABC didn't hear from her again but Slate published anyway last week
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Astonishing article, can't get lower than this guy

Good Morning Whale =    wet the bed again ....

Any large business,   especially those subcontracting , Franchising & similar are exposed to many complaints.
No different for our own ,   Mr's Packer / Murdock etc. ( Who I believe are great for our Country and employ thousands )

Success (say) in a franchise , is up to the buyer & if they fail it doesn't mean it is some one else at fault.

Trump is POTUS and you don't get there on any shady record.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Astonishing article, can't get lower than this guy

Good Morning Whale =    wet the bed again ....

Any large business,   especially those subcontracting , Franchising & similar are exposed to many complaints.
No different for our own ,   Mr's Packer / Murdock etc. ( Who I believe are great for our Country and employ thousands )

Success (say) in a franchise , is up to the buyer & if they fail it doesn't mean it is some one else at fault.

Trump is POTUS and you don't get there on any shady record.

this from our own dribbling octogenarian LOL
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 2:54pm
You cant make an omelette without cracking a few thousand eggs and robbing hundreds of hens, eh maxie. 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

You cant make an omelette without cracking a few thousand eggs and robbing hundreds of hens, eh maxie. 

I like it PT    -    

I didn't quite get the message but it reads well

I think you and Whale are the only ones getting robbed by Trump.

Donald isn't delivering your predictions.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 6:34pm
The White House has released the results of Donny's mental acuity test 

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 8:55pm
You should refrain from Political jokes PT.

Too many from Labor get elected.
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 10:04pm
Nicely filled in PT. Top effort from you. Handshake
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:17am
WH releases "Fake News Awards."

https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:43am
I think they have had early nights Shammy..      Preparing for an early morning offensive.
    Praying to wake to some bad news about Trump.

Donald is surviving well .   NO President should have to put up with what he has endured.
Someone has to take a stand to these expanding power brokers who ignore all International law.
   Surprising how many Traitors are in our midst.    The mighty ADOLF fell on his sword ,     Today's lot will too.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 7:26am
Hey maxie, you are still blaming Whitlam and Rudd/Gillard for our woes, as is our current govt.

I have a question. How long should we blame previous govts for the mess but credit current govts if it turns around? When does the growth trajectory and employment growth trajectory stop being Obama's economy and become Trump's economy? My guess is as soon as it starts to fail?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 7:34am
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

Was it McGahn that stopped Bannon answering questions after Bannon implicated one of that trio, Priebus? 

Goodness me....treason is a complicated busoiness

Treason is not the issue.    It's collusion remember. Russian collusion. Did Manafort commit treason when he allegedly laundered money and failed to register as a foreign agent? How is that connected to the current investigation?

Everyone is tiring of pompous Adam Schiff. His news interviews are as predictable as your posts.

I see OZ and Canada are in TPP disagreement. They won't sign off on TPP because OZ is flooding their beverage market with wine, amongst other things. That's a real hiccup on Pacific trade, isn't it. Good thing we yanks pulled out.

How about both Koreans participating under one flag in the Olympics? Can't imagine the South Koreans have a chance of winning a medal. Thought you said the Japanese and Chinese are working together on this, yet Japan suggest in Vancouver they are concerned about this joint Olympic effort. You "petty" much said that Japan and China are working together, excluding we yanks but China wasn't invited to Vancouver? I am petty sure nothing you post can't be trusted.

You are looking in all the wrong places and through your narrow Trump News prism.

. . . you just need to look.
Narrow prism? No way. Need to look? From such a broad thinking unbiased individual such as yourself, that sounds like "petty" good advice.
So I looked. What is your explanation for this? Apears the China/Japan connection might be swell in Africa but not so swell for Japan in China.

http://www.scmp.com/week-asia/business/article/2069562/why-110-japanese-firms-went-bankrupt-china-last-year

Complicated, I guess.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 7:41am

Hey maxie, you are still blaming Whitlam and Rudd/Gillard for our woes, as is our current govt.

I have a question. How long should we blame previous govts for the mess but credit current govts if it turns around? When does the growth trajectory and employment growth trajectory stop being Obama's economy and become Trump's economy? My guess is as soon as it starts to fail?

No chance of that. The economy is booming. Stock market has hit new highs 96 times in Trump's first year. Announcement today that Apple is reinvesting $50 billion in a new campus and manufacturing upgrades. The Obama legacy is in the toilet.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 7:44am
As I said to you yesterday the politics of Asia make it difficult to reconcile Japan cooperating with China, so it is starting out in other parts of the world on a corporate level. It will take time, but I have heard that the Nth/Sth Korea unification steps that have accelerated in recent weeks are related to an act of good faith by China brokering it at Japan's request.

Unlike the Jerusalem Embassy fiasco from Trump/Jared which was meant to be an act of good faith between Saudi and Netanyahu MBS was horrified. We will see whether there is the same reaction to Japan/China cooperation
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 7:58am

but I have heard that the Nth/Sth Korea unification steps that have accelerated in recent weeks are related to an act of good faith by China brokering it at Japan's request.

China being humiliated by Trump exposing them got them to the table
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 8:02am
The whole Asia region has lost faith in the US as an honest partner
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 8:26am

If true, not only China and Russian, but the USA would have been uninvited to Vancouver. You sound like the Laurel & Hardy "whose on first" routine.

Reports indicate that SK public uphappy about Olympics union.

USA catches Chinese vessels supplying NK with aerial and satellite photos.

Haven't seen any public display of antagonism by Asian leaders against yank involvement.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 8:28am

Was it McGahn that stopped Bannon answering questions after Bannon implicated one of that trio, Priebus? 

Treason is not the issue.    It's collusion remember. Russian collusion. Did Manafort commit treason when he allegedly laundered money and failed to register as a foreign agent? How is that connected to the current investigation?

Everyone is tiring of pompous Adam Schiff. His news interviews are as predictable as your posts.

I see OZ and Canada are in TPP disagreement. They won't sign off on TPP because OZ is flooding their beverage market with wine, amongst other things. That's a real hiccup on Pacific trade, isn't it. Good thing we yanks pulled out.

How about both Koreans participating under one flag in the Olympics? Can't imagine the South Koreans have a chance of winning a medal. Thought you said the Japanese and Chinese are working together on this, yet Japan suggest in Vancouver they are concerned about this joint Olympic effort. You "petty" much said that Japan and China are working together, excluding we yanks but China wasn't invited to Vancouver? I am petty sure nothing you post can't be trusted.

You are looking in all the wrong places and through your narrow Trump News prism.

. . . you just need to look.
Narrow prism? No way. Need to look? From such a broad thinking unbiased individual such as yourself, that sounds like "petty" good advice.
So I looked. What is your explanation for this? Apears the China/Japan connection might be swell in Africa but not so swell for Japan in China.

http://www.scmp.com/week-asia/business/article/2069562/why-110-japanese-firms-went-bankrupt-china-last-year

Complicated, I guess.

If you can find it, one of the proposed joint projects is the 4200km ring road in West Africa linking 4 or 5 countries with a new highway to move goods Another is a road and bridge project around Mombasa sea-port on the Kenyan coast. The possibility of joint projects is new and only floated a few weeks ago and reported in the Japan Times on New Years eve. The Nth Korea issue was floated as an act of faith that it seems has been taken up. 

India with centuries of experience in commerce in Africa and the new arrivals China and Japan are in competition on the continent but cultural differences(mainly) have created a situation where cooperation is a good option with their respective OBOR and AAGC projects
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 8:34am

If true, not only China and Russian, but the USA would have been uninvited to Vancouver. You sound like the Laurel & Hardy "whose on first" routine.

Haven't seen any public display of antagonism by Asian leaders against yank involvement.

I told you that was happening months ago, also Russian vessels transferring fuel to Nth Korean ships.

Also the Kaesong Industrial complex on the China/Nth Korea never stopped manufacturing stuff which crosses the river into China to be re-branded Made in China and exported. Also it is reported the Dandong joint venture industrial complex on the Nth/Sth Korea border never stopped operating despite sanctions.

Just because trust is lost now, doesn't mean it will always be thus, but Asia is making it's own arrangements for it's future. America can probably fit in somewhere if it gets its act together in 3 years

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 9:17am

Maybe Sean and the other Trumpers at Faux News are tiring of it and only reporting Venezuelan news or black violence, but Mr Mueller is all over everything. He is following the money, along with another dozen or more threads of inquiry, as Sloppy Steve correctly predicted in F&F 

What do you reckon Mr Kyslyak, the Trump campaign's favorite Russian was doing with all that cash? Dont worry Mr Mueller is taking care of it tooThumbs Up

Shammy, do you think this is related to the simmering NRA/Russian money story that is emerging into the public space? I'd put money on itWink Mr Mueller is looking very closely at it and has a strong working theory
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 9:19am

I told you that was happening months ago, . . . Just because trust is lost now, doesn't mean it will always be thus, but Asia is making it's own arrangements for it's future. America can probably fit in somewhere if it gets its act together in 3 years

Your anti-Trump derangement is irreversible, isn't it. You are like Rep. Adam Schiff. Even if it isn't true, you will manufacture evidence that makes it look like it is true.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 9:27am
The amount of effort Libtards and the loony left put in on creating their anti trump cartoons, if only they spent their time Inventing, creating, REAL things, inspiring things, maybe people would start listening to the losers.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 9:29am
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

The amount of effort Libtards and the loony left put in on creating their anti trump cartoons, if only they spent their time Inventing, creating, REAL things, inspiring things, maybe people would start listening to the losers.

That was laymans for,,, Libtards are a bunch of counter-productive, non productive, filth.

PRODUCE AND INVENT YOU MORONS. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 9:36am
While you are here Redemption, is it true that the Trump Administration's favorite Hungarian top adviser and now Fox contributor Seb Gorka has had an active Hungarian arrest warrant over his head and had it the entire time he was associated with Trump? Makes you wonder who did and how did he get a security clearance? 

Trump- I have only the best wanted Nazis 
Mr Prospector View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Prospector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 9:43am

That was laymans for,,, Libtards are a bunch of counter-productive, non productive, filth.

PRODUCE AND INVENT YOU MORONS. 

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 10:07am
Don't mean to be a nark, but the " who's on first " skit was Bud Abbott, Lou Costello.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 10:20am
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Don't mean to be a nark, but the " who's on first " skit was Bud Abbott, Lou Costello.
Absolutely.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 12:22pm
The anti Trump Lady swallowed a razor blade :-

Caused a Tonsillectomy , Tracheotomy , Hysterectomy , Bleeding Haemmorhoids,

Circumsised WHALE and gave PT a Hair Lip.

SHOVHOG View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHOVHOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I think they have had early nights Shammy..      Preparing for an early morning offensive.
    Praying to wake to some bad news about Trump.

Donald is surviving well .   NO President should have to put up with what he has endured.
Someone has to take a stand to these expanding power brokers who ignore all International law.
   Surprising how many Traitors are in our midst.    The mighty ADOLF fell on his sword ,     Today's lot will too.

Hitler vs The Jew world order ? Winners write the history and considering 98% of the main stream media is Jewish owned nobody will ever know the true story. A lot of talk about Israel from people who don't even understand the origin of the word! Care to be enlightened ?
" In gambling the many must lose in order for the few to win"
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 3:09pm
A bit late to enlighten me Sir.

All I know of Hitler is he triggered the loss of more than 70 million people.
   I hope there's no one in the world who has excuses for him or his lot.

In my world Germany would now be Israel.     Japan would be vacant land and Italians would only exist if bending over vegetable patches.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 389390391392393 1094>