Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229230231232233 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

That Duke fella has made Trumps legitimacy a whole lot less.

One of the Dukes of Hazzard ? How is Daisy ?
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 9:53pm
judge it is rubbish talk like yours that inflames situations. IDIOT
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

judge it is rubbish talk like yours that inflames situations. IDIOT

Good grief..Tweedledum is joined by Tweedle-even-dumber. Tell me Isaac, what is your take on what happened today? And while you're at it, explain to me how comments on an obscure Australian horse racing site are going to "inflame situations".
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Come on everyone, let PT have his day in the sun.

Civil unrest perpetrated by the right (allegedly!), is like a Radical Terror Attack that is not Islamic! ... it's happens about as often as a Climate Lie comes true ... 

Enjoy Mate!Wink

Ummmm, whilst I don't think that white supremacists are good people, nor do I agree with much of what they say and think, it normally takes two to tango.

... watching the news footage and the images, the violence doesn't seem to be white supremacist on white supremacist ... correct me if I'm wrong, but this wasn't a Black Lives Matter or an Antifa rally, was it? ... why are they there? 

... just how much violence and how many people would have been hurt, if these people had been left alone to have their peaceful celebration, regardless of what the Social Justice Warriors of the left thought of it ...?

Seems to be a lot of the usual hypocrisy coming from the left here ... whilst they are constantly the ones abusing and shouting down free speech, bringing violence and threats to anyone who has a view that clashes with theirs, getting down and dirty with the same antagonistic tactics, they will always claim the higher moral ground!Dead 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:06pm

Civil unrest perpetrated by the right (allegedly!), is like a Radical Terror Attack that is not Islamic! ... it's happens about as often as a Climate Lie comes true ... 

Enjoy Mate!Wink

Ummmm, whilst I don't think that white supremacists are good people, nor do I agree with much of what they say and think, it normally takes two to tango.

It does take 2 to tango, if there were no blacks in America they would not have been lynched, shot. If there were no jews, gypsies, homosexuals etc in Europe they would not have been gassed ,murered in their millions Ouch

You really are an apologist idiot
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Shrunk In The Wash, you fair dinkum dill.

Every single person on the white supremacist side are there to display their pure hatred.

Those on the other side of the fence will obviously be infiltrated by those who are looking for trouble.

Anybody on the white supremacist side should be eliminated from the planet. They have no right to respect. 

"Anybody on the white supremacist side should be eliminated from the planet."

I agree with that part.

As for being a dill, just keep suggesting it was all one way traffic and the far left is NOT just as guilty for the unacceptable violenceLamp

They're Nazis you idiot. Nazis. These are people who believe:

1) the Holocaust never happened

2) if it did it was probably a good idea anyway

They seem to be feeling a bit more empowered lately. I wonder why that is...

Oh the personal abuse. Of course, that's the way you lot handle things.

On one hand we have ignorant , nasty,violent people and on the other hand, you condone the same behaviour

Oh well

Condone what behaviour? If you see a moral equivalence in what happened there today you're even dumber than I thought. And that's pretty dumb.

Thanks for proving my point. You call me dumb but you're the one who resorts to personal abuse in a discussion.
Quality work
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:19pm

Shrunk In The Wash, you fair dinkum dill.

Every single person on the white supremacist side are there to display their pure hatred.

Those on the other side of the fence will obviously be infiltrated by those who are looking for trouble.

Anybody on the white supremacist side should be eliminated from the planet. They have no right to respect. 

"Anybody on the white supremacist side should be eliminated from the planet."

I agree with that part.

As for being a dill, just keep suggesting it was all one way traffic and the far left is NOT just as guilty for the unacceptable violenceLamp

They're Nazis you idiot. Nazis. These are people who believe:

1) the Holocaust never happened

2) if it did it was probably a good idea anyway

They seem to be feeling a bit more empowered lately. I wonder why that is...

Oh the personal abuse. Of course, that's the way you lot handle things.

On one hand we have ignorant , nasty,violent people and on the other hand, you condone the same behaviour

Oh well

Condone what behaviour? If you see a moral equivalence in what happened there today you're even dumber than I thought. And that's pretty dumb.

Thanks for proving my point. You call me dumb but you're the one who resorts to personal abuse in a discussion.
Quality work

Little wonder you support violence over discussion
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:23pm
Proving what point? You seem very confused. Whether or not I point it out you'll still be dumb. And what that has to do with white-supremacist acts of terrorism is anyone's guessConfused
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Enjoy Mate!Wink

It does take 2 to tango, if there were no blacks in America they would not have been lynched, shot. If there were no jews, gypsies, homosexuals etc in Europe they would not have been gassed ,murered in their millions Ouch

You really are an apologist idiot

... and there you have it ... the unhinged leftard can't help but become abusiveClap
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:26pm
The mother of the killer driver says he had black friends. I doubt he is the spear-head of a white supremacy push.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:28pm
It is impossible to have a civilised discussion  with anybody who wants to defend white supremacist or who want to lessen the disgraceful behaviour of white supremacists by saying such and such is just as bad without wanting to poke their f**king eyes out. 
reductio ad absurdum
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:29pm

... and there you have it ... the unhinged leftard can't help but become abusiveClap
[/QUOTE]

nah, just truthful Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:29pm
Poking people's eyes out doesn't sound "civilized" !
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

Poking people's eyes out doesn't sound "civilized" !

That, is the point.
reductio ad absurdum
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:37pm
Typical arguments of the Fascist left ... no cognitive argument at all, just abuse, threats and violence.#SAD SICKOS
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:39pm

The mother of the killer driver says he had black friends. I doubt he is the spear-head of a white supremacy push.

... are we sure he wasn't just some simpleton, blindly supporting Black Lives Matter or Antifa, who were actually there to cause disruption and violence, but just got confused ...?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:40pm
I think you'll find the "cognitive argumement ( ) is that there was an act of terrorism perpetrated by a white supremacist.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:43pm
Look I am not a religious man...far from it. I just think its time for us to meld....turn our nasty vindictive comment into positive vibes. I made my peace with the Judge ages ago. Yes he annoyed me no end - academic dressmaker prone to stating the bleeding obvious. However, I pushed through that barrier & I am now proud to say he is now an acquaintance....not an adversary. Similar with Second Chance. We still have a ways to go. But gee....I feel all the better for it.

I don't make the above confession easily. I think its a Sunday night thing !
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:45pm
"academic dressmaker"....yes, that sounds like a triumph on conciliation you have wrought !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:48pm

"academic dressmaker"....yes, that sounds like a triumph on conciliation you have wrought !

I'm a bit more worried about the whole "meld" thing, quite frankly.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:51pm

I think you'll find the "cognitive argumement ( ) is that there was an act of terrorism perpetrated by a white supremacist.

Guessing, or do you have the same informants as PT ...Ermm
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:51pm

More likely to be a Psychotic, who our brilliant Academics decided years ago should be part of "Normal" Society.
I see Psychologists ( who are a waste of university seats ) verbal on about the workings of the mind and influence rational thinking.
No one has been able to analyse their subject with accuracy so far.

Must be time a for few of them start to advise the release of our past mass murderers .   
Using that famous line of course = " He won't offend again as long as he takes his medication."
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:52pm

... are we sure he wasn't just some simpleton, blindly supporting Black Lives Matter or Antifa, who were actually there to cause disruption and violence, but just got confused ...?

Mad people do mad things, trying to rationalize their activities is fruitless.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:58pm

Well he told his mother he was of to an "alt-right" rally. Two plus two...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:08pm
The irony of people talking about conflict in the world, who are routinely exchanging barbs.....
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:08pm

Mad people do mad things, trying to rationalize their activities is fruitless.

It would be helpful to know whose side he was on ... just so that people know that they are running off at the mouth for the right reason ... just sayin'
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:09pm

Well he told his mother he was of to an "alt-right" rally. Two plus two...

So he WAS a socialist.Embarrassed
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:12pm
... or was he going to support the "alt-right"? ... or was he dumb confused 20 yo who should never have had a driver licence to start ... do we know?
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:16pm
reductio ad absurdum
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:21pm
DJEBEL...      That is a must see video replay.

Trump is the right man for the job he has taken on.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229230231232233 1094>