Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

RSPCA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 10:45pm
Good article, what a ridiculous claim that the owner was locked in her house.

I think the RSPCA did a good job, it is incomprehensible how these and other animals are treated, pure callous greed
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 10:52pm
Dog breeders are strange people.   I know more than a few who breed various types .  Also friends with 5 or 6 who show dogs regularly.   And also with some who judge at dog shows.
Trust me.  Dog people are even stranger than horse people, by a long way. 
Those dogs looked in good nik but the conditions looked horrible.    Why on earth would anyone in their right mind have 110 dogs !!!Wacko
animals before people.
anabel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anabel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 10:59pm
It seems the RSPCA are selling the dogs for an “adoption” fee of $1500! No wonder they are copping heat over this. What a rort, regardless of the situation they “rescued” them from. Once again, it seems they only act when it’s in their best interests.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 8:31am
It does appear to be legit this time
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 8:35am
No the same thing or similar thing happened to the person I was talking about.  They just do everything they can do to shut down people who are doing nothing wrong.  This is there livelyhood and probably they are doing it because they love dogs.  

The dogs belonging to other people is similar.  The rescue dogs is similar.  The self interest by the RSPCA and the crowing - is similar.  They don't care about the dogs anymore they care about the money and notoriety.

So people who don't have to funds to go up against them.  All the money has to go back into the dogs sit in court and get charged for living a life they loved.  They tell whoopers in court and no one can say a word or they are sued.  The one I know about has a neighbour who knew how well her dogs were treated and how she helped anyone who needed help with a problem dog and could get to the issue.  She saw alot of what happened but her testimonial couldn't be read.  No she would of been sued.  My testimonial of what I saw only two weeks before the raid had to be very careful also.  It pretty much said the opposite of everything the RSPCA was saying about her in court.

So yes I believe they can be that petty.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 8:38am
If you read it AA she didn't usually have 110 dogs.  Some were they escaping fires closer to their homes.  Then this house also came under threat.  But surely the owners of those dogs can walk in and get them back.  I do know someone who had dogs with my friend who walked in and demanded her dogs and got them back.  So they do back down sometimes.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 8:50am
I do agree that dog breeders are well different is a kind word.  They live for their dogs though.  Well the one I know did.  The cruel thing is she can no longer breed and she had lines of dashhounds which were unique also.  I don't find them my favourite breed and she loves them.  But with everything desexed those lines have also been lost.

It would be like an old stud like Widden being raided and all the mares desexed.  Some old AUstralian lines only found in their paddocks would be lost.  So what some would say.  I say you loose out on unique properties that those lines carried.  In a world which is getting smaller by the minuet any difference can become very important in keeping certain breeds healthy.

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 9:09am
Thanks Einstein Smile there's a world of difference between the 2 'stories Shocked
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 9:36am
And once again pictures tell a story which can also be set up folks.  With my friend they took pictures of the dogs in the RSPCA cage!  Not their runs so that tells a story also.
3blindmice View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 12:36pm
Yes thanks Einstein.

"Many more people then blindly, or maliciously, re-publish this information. They either don’t question what is written, regardless of how nonsensical it might seem, or they stand to benefit from grandstanding and having their moment in the spotlight."

Standard approach used by aholes to spread disinformaton. Read this, you couldn't invent it, but he did and plenty swallowed it no matter how obviously ridiculous he made it.
linghi11 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linghi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Einstein Einstein wrote:

https://www.rspcaqld.org.au/blog/fact-check/bull-terrier-raid-get-the-facts?fbclid=IwAR2CKI5eegIKPO4-_rNo9VV72X0YZQB6PwmOTHhNKV-55p43s49omek9gpI

“Perhaps the most dangerous of these is that it gives a voice to people who do not know the facts, or the facts do not suit their personal agenda. So they make up their own version without thinking of the harm they are causing to good people and the helpless animals who rely on them for their care and wellbeing.”

I wish they and their cohorts would follow their own advice on that one and stop misleading the general public about horse racing.
to the victor
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 1:40pm
What specifically did you have in mind?
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by 3blindmice 3blindmice wrote:

Yes thanks Einstein.

"Many more people then blindly, or maliciously, re-publish this information. They either don’t question what is written, regardless of how nonsensical it might seem, or they stand to benefit from grandstanding and having their moment in the spotlight."

Standard approach used by aholes to spread disinformaton. Read this, you couldn't invent it, but he did and plenty swallowed it no matter how obviously ridiculous he made it.

Idiocracy  good term and we have our own idiocrat on this very site,  hint 9,11,13 Smile
linghi11 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linghi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 3:16pm

Quoting old and since disproved research on wastage, scaring people with tongue ties and pretty much everything their doctor had to say on the 4 corners piece.

In this case their story sounds a bit more plausible than the dog owner’s but when they’ve been found untruthful in their dealings with racing it’s not a stretch to imagine them lying here too.
to the victor
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 3:49pm
Sorry if I offend.  I don't have an agenda.  I love animals but I've seen a different side also.  I was pro RSPCA.  They not only let me down they let the animals down.  Also many good people left because of the change of policy.  

They are too powerful with no one able to say think about the harm you are doing to people also.

Animals are important and you help the people to help both.  My friend was capable of looking after her dogs.  No issue in care or attention.  They used power and lies and she is only now overcoming the depression they sent her into.  She didn't have the money to plead innocent.  So because of that she is guilty when she wasn't!  She couldn't defend herself or even tell what happened during the raid.

How is that fair folks.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 4:16pm
It’s not fair at all
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by linghi11 linghi11 wrote:

Quoting old and since disproved research on wastage, scaring people with tongue ties and pretty much everything their doctor had to say on the 4 corners piece.

In this case their story sounds a bit more plausible than the dog owner’s but when they’ve been found untruthful in their dealings with racing it’s not a stretch to imagine them lying here too.

Some links please.

The industry "research" on wastage - discussed on here previously - is a crock of shyte and will be until proper lifetime tracking and auditing is introduced. They have no interest in knowing the facts until the numbers improve. Understandable but dishonest nevertheless.

Tongue ties have been banned in some sports and in other racing jurisdictions I believe. There is also a study (which I can't be bothered finding) which examines the negative effects on racehorses. People on here have reported the results of inexperienced/uncaring people fitting them iirc. The issue is far from simple. 

Can't recall what their rep said on the 4C report but I do recall there being nothing particularly controversial said by anyone. The whole report was a naive but unintended whitewash. Racing got off very light.

The RSPCA and its staff have flaws, but the reality is that they haven't gone hard on racing at all.
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

Thanks Einstein Smile there's a world of difference between the 2 'stories Shocked

Maybe that's because one of them is a complete fantasy. The bullsh!t fairly drips from it. You need to stop with the facebook feeds. It's embarrassing.
Baguette View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baguette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 7:18am
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

Maybe that's because one of them is a complete fantasy. The bullsh!t fairly drips from it. You need to stop with the facebook feeds. It's embarrassing.
We have to keep our eye on the RSPCA though Judge . They have pretty wide ranging powers as far as things like accessing private property goes. Where the police would need a warrant the RSPCA inspectors don’t . This of course is necessary to protect animals but if you get a power crazy inspector with a grudge it’s simply not right. Furious is correct that most people find it easier to just cop the fine and move on. I think we have to hold these Inspectors to account. But having said that in this particular case I agree the dog owners story is a bit implausible.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 8:31pm
When vets too are speaking out publicly against this organisation it lends credibility to what many of the general public have been saying for a long time Disapprove

I’d like to make an awareness post. I often see clueless people on here making comments about how lovely the RSPCA are. If you don’t work in the animal care industry I reckon you have no idea. I rescue cats every single day, and I work in the animal care industry. This is just one of many incidents. Friday I received a phone call about a little kitten which was abandoned at the park. I rushed there to find this little one whom is no older then 2 days old. The vet clinic I work at being 2 hours away, and the park being closest to the RSPCA, my only option was to rush there to buy kitten milk replacement formula. They took one look at the kitten and not knowing that I work in a vet clinic and know my rights said to me right away, “you have to surrender the kitten to be euthanised. It’s far too young to survive on its own, you are inexperienced and the kitten will die anyways so we need to put it to sleep” I then informed them that I am not an idiot, that I work in the animal care industry, that I have experience hand rearing newborn kittens and I’m not here to start a debate, I simply wish to buy formula. The vet then said to me “hang on, I’ll go get formula from the back store and I’ll be back in a moment”. She reappeared 20 minutes later and said to me “I’m sorry but I’ve consulted with my co workers and we have decided not to sell you any milk because you are very irresponsible and the humane thing to do is to euthanise this kitten and we have the rights to seize the kitten off you”... I made it clear to her that I was going to give the kitten a chance instead of murdering it and that even if he has 1% chance of living we should at least try. I took the kitten with me and drove off. Of course they tried to persuade me to hand over the kitten to be euthanised before I left and one of them even followed me outside. I drove to my local vets and purchased milk from there. Day 3 and the little kitty is as healthy as ever and has not died. Like I’ve said this is just one incident.

Matter of the fact is, the RSPCA are euthanising thousands and thousand of animals yearly and they need to be held accountable for this genocide. People need to be educated on this so called organisation that they are so quick and eager to sponsor, when in fact only a fraction of the money raised for animal welfare is actually used on the animals 🙄

Edit: of course after sharing my encounter with all of you, the RSPCA have contacted me and tried to hit me with the “defamation” card hoping to scare me into deleting this post, but that’s exactly what they want and I am not backing down. The world needs to know exactly what they’re responsible for, in hopes that people will not donate and sponsor them anymore.

Megan Appleby I'm a vet in Nth Vic who is disgusted by the RSPCA. They are about money making and picking on easy targets. Blatant cruelty acts we have reported to them have not been dealt with as they are deemed too hard yet they waste their time and donated money on chasing easy targets. They bully people by threatening court actions. Stand firm Nafela. and please people DON'T DONATE ANY MONEY TO THIS USELESS SOCIETY
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 2:48pm
How bad must they get before positive action is taken Angry

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 3:10pm
OMG..  Has anyone done anything since this was posted, Gay  ???
I bet a lot here wish they were close enough to help the dog.
That is horrific.  The poor poor animal. People who do this should just be taken out and shot.
animals before people.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 3:12pm
I would assume the person who took the photo did everything they could to help the poor thing. 

Humans are a disgusting species. 
reductio ad absurdum
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 3:37pm
Yes in my friends case her next door neighbour who knew the dogs were well cared for and loved wrote a testimonial for her.  It couldn't be used due to the chances of the RSPCA going for a defamation against her.  So they get away with it.  Don't think I posted before but the one charged and unable to defend herself had to go to get fingerprinted.  Only trouble is through a life of hard work she has no fingerprints!  She feed, watered loved and protected her dogs but as a breeder they could use her for promoting their good work at shutting down a breeder.  This poor dog above needs their help.  Unfortunately looking at it the first thing they would do is put it down.  They put down at least one dog which was due to whelp and too stressed.  Hope they saved the pups.  They put down another young dog my friend was nursing as her vet gave it and chance and knew the care it would get.  No they took it and put it down. 

The above dog deserves to be loved so needs to be rescued but if one of us did it we would be charged.   That said I hope they can get their act together and return to the work they should do and stop trying to earn money.  They are a charity set up to protect the helpless.  Not 
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 4:48pm
My FB is flooded with similar stories but here's the latest, from last week Angry

Janine McCarthy

This is a long post but well worth the read if you have been following the story of the 80 rescued dogs. 70 were rescued privately and are all doing well, starting to play with toys and each other, being socialised, some already settled into family homes and thriving.

10 were 'rescued' by the RSPCA and put into isolation for five months. FIVE MONTHS. Four were killed two days ago by the RSPCA, and their puppies put up for sale for $1,200.00 each. I'm stunned by the apparent lack of professionalism and compassion shown by people who are supposed to be there for the animals. This post is by one of the groups who rescued some of the 70 dogs.

WISH Animal Rescue Team Perth WA

We are feeling a little exhausted this week (but far, far from over it)after begging for these 10 plus innocent lives for 2 week - to no avail. Here in this video, while tears ran down my face from exhaustion and excitement, as we headed back from SA, loaded up with dogs in our car and the WISH RV full to the rim and dog trailer full of love and with all 42 of us just wanting to get home to WA. We put our favourite Jimmy Barnes on and got behind this truckie, who didn’t even know - that he was bringing us 42 home safely - after an exhausting 5 days on the road to rescue. Whoever you are, we thank you, you didnt even know that you were at the time our gurdian angel and thanks Jimmy you rock...
But I need to say this.
Zoo’s here have all changed. Look what Steve Irwin did and his wonderful family continue to do. They made all their animals environmentss, as natural as possible.
Every time we are sent a video from the public, in regards to this issue (and we have so many now) we are horrified to see the barbaric conditions our domestic dogs are kept in, while humans fight their fights in courts. We know of dogs who spend months to years on end in solitary confinement, when human court cases are impending. We find this whole situation a set up to fail from the start.
Since October last year when they were seized, they have done nothing to restore the balance in these poor dogs. They did nothing for them to help them over come their fears. We are watching 37 dogs now after only a week, starting to play with toys and each other. We are seeing their playful side and puppyhood. We do not have an issue with the seizing of them for prosecution but OMG even humans in jail get tv, 3 meals a day, and exercise time out in the sunshine.
If this was their intention to from the start to keep them isolated from their pack members (and they stated over crowding in breeders pens, apparently 2 were kept together-well so they say) the one security they have even known. And being a pack member means, naturally, there is security in numbers. We will always be gutted by the fact they took them from a neglectful situation and placed them in isolation. They cut out their sunshine and friends and and once a few had pups, removed them from their mothers to leave them abandoned and alone.
They studied them like monkeys in a zoo. With clip boards in hands. And not once have we seen a tear or soft word of compassion for these poor 10 adults and for that we will always be sorry, that they never gave us the chance to show them love and a beautiful world. They died in fear and unloved in a cold callous world and that is a hard pill to swallow.
Our intentions was never ever to bad mouth the rspca, our only and utmost goal here-was to save them from death and isolation. This could have been handled better by them if the dogs best interest was their priority but their only concern was the prosecution of the breeders. We totally understand this but why did it have to be at the disgusting ending of these 4 dogs and likely all 10?
They have stated they are in foster care and they can not release pictures which we feel is absolute rubbish. They are the property of the rspca now to do as they wish, hence the euthanasia of 4. If they have the right to euthanise them now, they have the right to take happy foster care pictures of them being rehabilitated in homes. We have 37 in f/c but there are over 80 others safe from the breeders and the rspca, and the other rescues are worried about the rspca and what they might do, if they find out who has them.
We are the voice for these puppy mill dogs and don’t bow down to being bullied by people in high places. Our love of dogs gives us the strength we need to stand tall and protect these innocent lives, as it seems no one else has, to date.
We have received a few people saying, that we took their proof for courts and we are in cahoots with the breeders. Sadly they are wrong. The only side we stand on ‘’THE ONLY ONE’’ is saving these dogs lives and getting them into protection, away from EVERYONE who just wants them for a pawn in this human game. They deserved better and 4, expecting all 10 will never know how much we fought to give them a better life but we do and, thats all that matters here and to us. XOXOX
We shouldn’t have to beg.

djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 4:53pm
Apart from posting on Facebook what do these people do to actually fight and discredit the RSPCA ?

If they are fair dinkum and their stories are true they should be doing something serious about the issue rather than whinging on Facebook about it.

reductio ad absurdum
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 5:03pm

We have recently received copies of two of the assessments undertaken of the Border Collies that were seized. We would like to bring these results to the public, so they can see exactly what has happened behind closed doors. Unfortunately we are unable to release to full reports we cannot release the names of the companies/assessors at this stage. We will however share what we can with you.

Assessment 1 - Conducted on 8th Feb 2019

Two people present and named in report. Person A has a Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery, and completed a CVE Behaviour Medicine Course. Person B commenced her career working for the RSPCA Londsale Shelter in 2002, where she worked for 8 years and was involved in behavior assessments of adopted dogs. In 2010 she received her Cert IV in Companion Animal Training.

There are individual notes on each dog assessed however the most common line seen is "displayed extremely fearful behaviour.... reportedly showed aggression, did not demonstrate this at our assessment..... dog exhibited the flight response and increased her distance from our presence... Recommendation based on best interest - humane euthanasia as soon as possible"

Conclusion from Assessment 1 is that "All 10 dogs current diagnosis are consistent with original diagnosis made..... Half of the dogs behaviors has improved with psychotropic medication..... The dogs that have improved are still suffering poor mental welfare... Foster care was never an option for these dogs as they have never known the domestic pet home environment... The RSPCA shelter environment is not beneficial to any dog when they are required to stay long term.... the 10 dogs seized are suffering severe anxiety/mental health disorders..... They will not cope in a domestic home environment...... The current quality of life and welfare of all of the dogs is experiment poor and they continue to suffer.... It is in the best interest of all 10 seized dogs to be humanely euthanized as soon as possible."

Assessment 2 - Conducted 16th Jan 2019

Two people present and named in report. Person C is an accredited Dog handler/trainer and has a Cert IV in Canine Management with over 17 years experience in the field. Has extensive experience with Border Collies. Person D is a DR at one of Adelaides Vet Clinics.

Individual notes includes "Normal protective barking when entering pen (pups in pen with mother)....timid and shy, but not aggressive.... was able to handle and inspect.... No reason why this dog could not be adopted"

Further notes from this assessment states "The dogs have been on multiple behaviour drugs, which in my opinion have not assisted the behaviour of these dogs and should be removed.... from the notes read of the front of their kennels there is no appropriate handling of these dogs, and in my opinion they are in a worse situation now than where they were previously housed, having viewed both premises..... should be moved to more appropriate living conditions..... should not be in a facility that is outdated, suitable for only very short term boarding... I felt particularly intimidated by the behviour of the RSPCA in this matter in that we were not allowed to photograph or video any of examinations or documents in order to prepare a proper report, but the RSPCA were videoing our every movement.... These dogs simply require human interaction, not the death penalty.... These dogs are heavily medicated in unsuitable living arrangements"

Conclusion from Assessment 2 is that "The current environment the dogs and pups are in is detrimental to to their well being.... none of the dogs that were inspected showed any sign of aggression, they were timid and shy, but this could be part due to their current environment.... No reason was found to have any of the adult dogs, or pups killed"

Copy/paste:  https://www.change.org/p/rspca-south-australia-release-of-the-border-collies?recruiter=775748476&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial.pacific_post_sap_share_gmail_abi.gmail_abi&utm_term=signature_receipt

furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 6:15pm
Djebel for people with livelihoods or animals themselves it's very difficult.  My friends two vets helped as much as they could but had to be very careful.  They can loose their livelihood.  It's set up to be above any sign of attach.  They take you to court - lie and it's you against something with immensely more money to take you on.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 6:17pm
And so nothing really gets done.

At least the feral vegans organise themselves and fight for what they believe in.

reductio ad absurdum
Good Old Ted View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Good Old Ted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 8:52pm
The RSPCA are little more than a money hungry terrorist organisition. They care SFA for the animals. Don't give them a cent. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>