Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Northern territory prison brutalisation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 20>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

Some people have been known to visit the NT solely to floor high performance cars, 200km/hr is probably sedate in a Ferrari or the like. I don't know whether they have stopped it.

Yes they have reverted back to 130 km/h on some open highways
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Here you go Gay LOL

Dylan Voller and his mother arrested at Alice Springs rally

Updated 11 minutes ago

Former Don Dale detainee Dylan Voller and his mother have been arrested by police at a rally in Alice Springs.

The pair were part of a large group of people protesting against deaths in custody and youth detention.

The protestors marched from the courthouse to a busy intersection on the Stuart Highway when police asked people to get off the road.

Mr Voller's sister Kirra was addressing the crowd and said he and their mother Joanne were pushed to the ground and placed into paddy wagons.

The ABC understands six people were arrested altogether.

NT Police confirmed the pair had been arrested.

In a Facebook live from inside the police watch house in Alice Springs Dylan Voller apologised to his sister, Kirra.

"Sorry for putting you under stress," he said.

"I guess I'll just have to go back and do my time, take it on the chin.

"This is my f*** up, this is my f*** up and I'll take it, but I didn't get locked up for nothing.

"Black lives matter ... more importantly justice for Elijah [Doughty].

They can lock people up for a peaceful protest and put them away, but what are they going to do to the ... old white racist people when they kill our young brothers and sisters ... nothing."

Voller centre of Don Dale controversy

Voller came to national attention last year when he was shown tied to a restraint chair .

The episode resulted in Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull announcing a Royal Commission into the detention centres the next day.

The Royal Commission into Youth Detention and Protection began hearing evidence at the end of 2016 and a final report from commissioners Mick Gooda and Margaret White is expected in November.

"This is my f*** up, this is my f*** up and I'll take it,

Guilty.

I started with nothing and still have most of it left
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 4:46pm
Yes he has admitted guilt for his heinous crime yesterday. Thumbs Up

What is the penalty in the NT for walking outside the lines on the road?

Life?
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 5:13pm
He is a blackfella ? Needs the Stan Grant spray tan, imo.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 5:28pm
All 8 arrested were given jaywalking infringement notices and released
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 5:34pm

All 8 arrested were given jaywalking infringement notices and released

thats what happens when you jaywalk in front of a bunch of coppers who told you not to.

the next part to this story is warrants for unpaid fines.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 5:38pm
"what do we want" ? A kick in the rse !
"when do we want it ?" Now !!!!!!
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

Lets face it a protest or demonstration is a complete waste of time if you do not bring attention to yourselves and get your message out there.

Well done to those involved. 

This is the cleverest and most obvious thing said on this forum in the last 22 hours. 
reductio ad absurdum
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 5:53pm

Lets face it a protest or demonstration is a complete waste of time if you do not bring attention to yourselves and get your message out there.

Well done to those involved. 

This is the cleverest and most obvious thing said on this forum in the last 22 hours. 

And look who said it, eh !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 5:58pm

A copper kicked a cameraman in the face, while he was sitting down taking pictures of an arrest, if that counts. 

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 6:03pm
It is the NT, anything goes.
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 6:13pm

A copper kicked a cameraman in the face, while he was sitting down taking pictures of an arrest, if that counts. 

That so called cameraman was a protester holding the cop's foot back with his foot and was given the boot for his efforts. Well done to the cops in that video for maintaining their composure.
I started with nothing and still have most of it left
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 6:28pm
Total non-story, this incident.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 6:47pm
Not for the white privilege victim signallers it isn't 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 6:54pm

What playbook does that term come from ?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 7:02pm

You don't like them white fella's PT. .Don't they match your tie.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I only have problems with the ones with victim mentalities that think they are under siege from every minority group on the planet and behave badly because of it. The other 90% are terrific 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 7:15pm

hates christians
hates whites
loves migrants/islam
loves identity politics of all persuasions...gays, feminists,

--- funny....

thats EXACTLY what i read when i researched the ideology behind cultural marxism.

do you get an award from the cult for being so devout?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 7:18pm
Oops, Donny lost a Cabinet Secretary, Tom Price, taking the number off officials that have fallen out the back of the Trump Train to about 20, He knew he had to go when Donny said ''I like Tom Price'' yesterday 

Pretty harsh really. What is a million dollars for private jet travel these days anyway?

Donny hasn't drained the swamp, he has just brought in a wealthier class of alligator. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 7:20pm

me, macca, doc....

we are so priveleged.

🍷🍷🎩🎩🎩💰💰💰
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 7:21pm

Oops, Donny lost a Cabinet Secretary, Tom Price, taking the number off officials that have fallen out the back of the Trump Train to about 20, He knew he had to go when Donny said ''I like Tom Price'' yesterday 

Pretty harsh really. What is a million dollars for private jet travel these days anyway?

Donny hasn't drained the swamp, he has just brought in a wealthier class of alligator. 

is donny slang for dondale?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 7:23pm

What playbook does that term come from ?

The cultural marxist one. volume 58999.

they hand em out at every intersection in balmain and newtown.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 7:42pm

Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I only have problems with the ones with victim mentalities that think they are under siege from every minority group on the planet and behave badly because of it. The other 90% are terrific 

Whities here are almost a minority, which is quite acceptable in a multi cultural society. Unfair advantages & handouts seem to be what causes questions.
The first rule of White Aborigine Club is that no one talks about it. Australia has a surplus of white aborigines who hold down university positions teaching aboriginal culture, pick up aboriginal scholarships and receive all sorts of preferential treatment. These white aborigines are not albinos, they are white men and women who claim to be aborigines because of some ancestor. And to question their authenticity all you need is a pair of working eyes.
One well known "Tanned Man" on our TV's has hands & arms that don't match the facial evidence.

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 7:44pm
I forgot to label the Copy /Paste to that last post.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 7:51pm
The way things are going maxie, or according to Doc anyway, we will be a minority group soon and like the Christians are getting in the marriage equality situation, we will have to lobby to have the right to discriminate to get a White Discrimination Act(I think Gillian Triggs would make a great white commissioner) and get double dole and free public housing, claiming we were here first.

Doc is already organising the #whitelivesmatter group to start rallying. Better not do it in Alice Springs though, they are a bit sensitive to going outside the white lines there
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 8:25pm

The way things are going maxie, or according to Doc anyway, we will be a minority group soon and like the Christians are getting in the marriage equality situation, we will have to lobby to have the right to discriminate to get a White Discrimination Act(I think Gillian Triggs would make a great white commissioner) and get double dole and free public housing, claiming we were here first.

Doc is already organising the #whitelivesmatter group to start rallying. Better not do it in Alice Springs though, they are a bit sensitive to going outside the white lines there

"And like the christians are getting in the gay marriage situation..."

very odd line pt. Christians are your biggest friend here. 73% voting yes. is their a religious group who is a better friend to your lot?

islam?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 9:01pm
PT has all bases covered in the "worthiness" industry. Crusading for causes comes with a lot of problems, though. You often find the once "underdogs" become worse than their supposed oppressors. The old axiom holds true, "give 'em an inch, and they'll take a mile".
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 9:06pm

PT has all bases covered in the "worthiness" industry. Crusading for causes comes with a lot of problems, though. You often find the once "underdogs" become worse than their supposed oppressors. The old axiom holds true, "give 'em an inch, and they'll take a mile".

He is as hateful as anyone he accuses of hating.

he and his fellow social misfits will never admit to it because their charade requires a thumb up your arse, look at me, holier than thou angelic disposition.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

"And like the christians are getting in the gay marriage situation..."

very odd line pt. Christians are your biggest friend here. 73% voting yes. is their a religious group who is a better friend to your lot?

islam?

Didn't I say 90% are terrific?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 9:25pm

Yes he has admitted guilt for his heinous crime yesterday. Thumbs Up

What is the penalty in the NT for walking outside the lines on the road?

Life?
PT stop being so silly ... we all know he will never do any time for this! 

The NT ALP will just applaud him for having so much courage to admit his mistake, and for being a loving son to his mother!

He may well receive an award!

Can't wait for the CFMEU to give him a shop steward job, and then when he has stood over enough innocent victims, particularly if they are fat or white or raise their voice to him ... then when he has done his apprenticeship, the ALP will parachute him into a safe Labor seat ... He is actually fully qualified to lead the ALP, RIGHT NOW, as a parasitic, racist thug!Clap

He faced life in prison when he admitted attempted robbery, aggravated robbery and recklessly endangering serious harm in Alice Springs.

Voller and two co-accused tried to rob a man as he walked to work on Todd St, early on February 7.

Voller ran bare-chested at the victim yelling: “You fat white racist dog – you yelled at us”.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 20>