Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

William Tyrell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 12:38am
Who is Spedding ?
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 12:52am
My hand is up.

Spedding is the guy they suspected in the first place.
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 12:57am
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

My hand is up.

Spedding is the guy they suspected in the first place.
Is that the old codger who made the video ? I can't imagine the cops up there would suffer a lack of motivation to get a result, the news that paedophiles were using some kind of old folks child minding outfit to access victims is beyond deplorable.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 1:08am
yeah.  Spedding is the one they have under notice.  He made the video.  He belonged to the group of grandparents,  who now have been proved to have a pedophile ring within the grandparents group.
the bloke who,s car they seized has just gone down for 3 years for pedophile activities.
how nasty is this ???   grandparents,,,in a pedophile group.  
what a sick world we live in.

animals before people.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 1:12am
Paedophilia is one thing, murder far worse, and this kid can't be alive, surely.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 1:26am
We live in hope, but , what has happened to William ?    
I dont think he can be alive .
I dont think the cops on the case think he can be alive either.
I think the cops on the case know, they just need a bit more evidence to prove it.
When they do get the guy,  I just hope the system rips him a new a***hole, and we dont have to hear all the excuses and sad and sorry old stories as to why he did this.
Could we bring back hanging ??   Or is that too PC  and the bleeding hearts will object ??
animals before people.
Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

see a car has been seized .   that matches the one seen in the street .  seized from a convicted pedophile.   that has just got 3 years in the clink .    that lives next door to Spedding.
hands up ,,those who think the cops know,,,just needing more evidence ????
ME  Thumbs Up

Occam's razor isn't it..
Panspermia.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 11:36am
NSW Govt announced a $1m reward for information leading to finding him, alive or otherwise.

A much lower thresh-hold for information and immunity and protection for people not directly involved, but having information after the fact  should stir up a bit of paranoia with those involved 
SkyDancer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyDancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 11:54am
Sadly I don't think they will ever find him
Beliskner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beliskner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 12:45pm
What was the story with the women on ACA a few weeks ago, who had some loose connection to one of the suspects, and police started to investigate her as a possible assailant?
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 1:01pm
makes you feel sick every time you think about it...you have a lovely innocent child and some animal thinks they are just a play-thing... 

I know what I'd like to do to these bastards...and it would involve a lot of blood...

Angry
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 11:52pm

makes you feel sick every time you think about it...you have a lovely innocent child and some animal thinks they are just a play-thing... 

I know what I'd like to do to these bastards...and it would involve a lot of blood...

Angry

turn them into Yorkshire pudding..??
Panspermia.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by Fiddlesticks Fiddlesticks wrote:

Angry

turn them into Yorkshire pudding..??

lol...black pudding I meant..Embarrassed
Panspermia.
swanks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 11:58pm
If movies have taught me anything, you can make those bastards suffer 10 folds without the blood jujuno. And that's what they deserve, lets not make it quick for the skidmarks on humanity
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 7:49pm
NSW Police have just announced they are starting a four week, large-scale forensic search of bushland as part of ongoing investigations into the 2014 disappearance of William Tyrrell.
reductio ad absurdum
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 11:07pm
They have also said they dont think they will find a body ???Confused  So what are they looking for ? 
I know the town/area, even the house, that kid went from.  Its not a passing thru place/street.  Out of the way dead end backing onto endless scrub.  You would only be driving in that street for a purpose. It wasnt random. 
animals before people.
Hello Sunshine View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 10:45am

NSW Police to reveal major new search operation to find William Tyrrell

It has been more than seven years since William Tyrrell went missing, but today NSW Police will provide a major new update on the case.

"However, William Tyrell’s foster parents have called claims by police sources that they are closing in on a new suspect in the toddler’s disappearance “fake news”.

“Once again we are forced to watch others objectify William for personal gain,” a statement from the couple released on September 7.

“To publish unverified claims, without consideration to the hurt that articles of this nature cause, is disrespectful and devastating to everyone who knows and loves William,” the statement said.

A statement released by William’s foster family in September said his loved ones had “never given up hope” on finding him again, and made a heartwrenching plea for those involved in his disappearance to finally come forward.

“On the seventh anniversary of William’s disappearance, we ask of the person or persons involved; how much more heartbreak must be endured before you come forward,” the statement read."https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/nsw-police-to-reveal-major-new-search-operation-to-find-william-tyrrell/news-story/d7fe757ccb48d499f202b9ca4ebda9e7

Strange comments from the foster parents.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 12:03pm
I find the whole thing strange, to be honest.
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 12:09pm
Strange response from the foster parents.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 12:50pm
Police would know what happened to the child .

They need to get convincing evidence .   Not easy.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 11:39am
Interesting, the foster parents have been named as persons of interest and police are now working on the theory the boy fell from the balcony of the house and was disposed of. New search is focused on the gardens around the house.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 12:03pm
Any chance of using the relevant thread of which there are two? Smile
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 12:05pm
That's a wild theory.Shocked
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Hello Sunshine View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 12:43pm
Seems the bloke in charge now is highly critical of past searches.
Sadly but probably would not have changed this probable outcome.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:05pm
PT, the last footage I saw on TV of their dig wasnt around the house ?  Is this just very recent news ?
I know that house so can say I havnt actually seen any shots of the yard yet ??
BUT, an AVO was taken out some time ago against them over another kid , so I hear ?

animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:10pm
Geez, just saw some footage after reading here.  Digging under the front deck !!  OMG. 
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:11pm
NSW Police have taken out an apprehended violence order against William Tyrrell's foster parents.
9News understands the order has been made in relation to a child.
Police have not yet made any public comments about the AVO.

Also:

Police are scouring a yard at the home where William Tyrrell went missing from seven years ago as they investigate whether he fell from a balcony at the property.
Hundreds of officers and dozens of Rural Fire Service volunteers are conducting a fresh search of the area surrounding the boy's foster grandmother's house in Kendall on the NSW Mid North Coast.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:16pm
I have listened to the updates a few times today & am still struggling to understand what is being said (or not saying as the case may be). I get a kid could fall off the balcony into a garden bed & die (approx 5 m). However are they saying he was then buried by someone ?
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:18pm
They are digging up the garden so presumably if he is there someone put him there.

Tensions between the biological mother and parents are suggestive of them thinking the foster parents are potentially negligent at beast.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:22pm
They were referring to a "foster grandmother"" in the reports i heard. All sounds very complicated
Refer ALP Election Promises
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>