Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

I was Prince Andrew's sex slave.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 5:09pm
Thus leaving plenty of time for an inmate or paid screw to throttle the prick.

However whatever Epstein's end Andy would have been much relieved.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 5:18pm
Many are relieved, dozens.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 5:36pm
Was Rolf Harris a mate of Epstein by any chance?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 6:15pm
No

The people most connected to Epstein are Clinton, Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, Ehud Barak, Les Wexner(Victoria's Secret), a number of Congressmen, several Nobel Laureates, high profile Olympic and other sportsmen. Bill Gates and many high profile business identities and particularly scientists like Stephen Hawking.

Not all were involved in his child trafficking and prostitution, but many, particularly the scientists were involved in his bizarre Epstein super race breeding project which involved hundreds of virgins, a ranch in New Mexico and a breeding program involving he alone.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 6:20pm
Sorry, and Donald Trump.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 6:36pm
Your sure Izzie wasn't involved?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 6:47pm
Everyone else was. 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 7:42pm
Did you move from the influences of Parramatta Country to the Northern isolation to be free of the likes of Epstein.

Or do you like fires.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 12:38pm
Todays laugh ++++       Epsteins little lady say's she was passed along from one of his mates to the other like a can of lollies , for years.

I thought all Prostitutes indulged in similar patterns.
Brudder_A View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brudder_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Todays laugh ++++       Epsteins little lady say's she was passed along from one of his mates to the other like a can of lollies , for years.

You can sukk lollies ...

Hookers have great suction...   If you're looking for pattern matching
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 1:57pm
as much as i detest the royals I just can’t bring myself to believe the chick
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

as much as i detest the royals I just can’t bring myself to believe the chick

why is that Confused

easy way to test one of his claims, get him to run around an oval tiwice and see if he sweats. Collect it in a LARGE bucket I reckon, hyperhidrosis
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 3:08pm

I have heard of nurses who take advantage of their patients, even in old people's homes Shocked

Compared to that the allegations about Andy don't seem so bad
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 3:21pm
I dont doubt Andy was involved in what they are saying.  I just find it very difficult to believe she allowed herself to be passed around, while traveling the world first class, living it up in style, mixing and mingling with the rich and famous, and all that time she could not make an escape ?   She wasnt shackled or locked in a room . She was allowed out and about, nice clothes, etc. I find it hard to believe a word she says .  But I do believe Andy was part of Epsteins sex circle jerk.
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

I have heard of nurses who take advantage of their patients, even in old people's homes Shocked

Compared to that the allegations about Andy don't seem so bad

Poor taste Whale ...     I'm sure you would react badly if you had knowledge of such things happening ..   What makes you think the hundreds of wards staff , Nurses , cleaners , Kitchen hands etc . have different moral values to you.

We do hear these Rumours ,    about many areas. Treat them seriously. but I can assure you,    after 50 years in the Health Dept., these suggestions are extremely rare.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 3:45pm
Do they even have Nursing Homes in dodgy places like Yugoslavia ?
Refer ALP Election Promises
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Yugoslavia was a country in Southeastern and Central Europe for most of the 20th century.

Parts of the dodgy place ain't half bad  Smile, so I hear

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 4:37pm
Always happy to be educated by someone who knows more than me on an issue . Didn’t realise it was such a diverse bowl of fruit - all types of folk . Probably why it never lasted I suppose. Even a few percent Hungarians which I thought was interesting.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 5:03pm
Given we're happy to digress, will share this with you.

Moved to Canberra many moons ago and bought a spec home built by a guy by the name of Drago Galinec (sic).  He fronted up immediately after with a case of beer and a bottle of scotch which were appropriately dispatched.He himself lived down the end of the same street.

Our next door neighbour as it transpired was Joe (forget surname for the moment) and his wife Manda and kids.

We got on marvelously with both families, but soon discovered that Drago and Joe were far from friends: almost enemies whether they in fact liked it or not.  And why?  Because one was a Serbian and the other a Croat, and those two ethnic groups have been warring or at very least been doing a Hatfields and the McCoys for over a thousand years.

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 5:10pm
Yes - well known for their hate towards each other. Throw in the Macedonians , the Slovenes , the Albanians , the Montenegrins , the Muso’s , the Hungarians & few more & its a basket case
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 5:19pm
Wasn't a Serb charged with the attempted wipe out of the Croats .

He died n in Custody mid trial at the Hague ...   Not many years ago.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 5:22pm
Slobodan Milosevic 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 5:22pm
Also General Ratko Mladic
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 5:24pm
Milosevic was a stitch up.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

I dont doubt Andy was involved in what they are saying.  I just find it very difficult to believe she allowed herself to be passed around, while traveling the world first class, living it up in style, mixing and mingling with the rich and famous, and all that time she could not make an escape ?   She wasnt shackled or locked in a room . She was allowed out and about, nice clothes, etc. I find it hard to believe a word she says .  But I do believe Andy was part of Epsteins sex circle jerk.

Prince Andrew did bad, but

You are consistent, always putting the blame on females.Thumbs Down
Brudder_A View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brudder_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Yugoslavia was a country in Southeastern and Central Europe for most of the 20th century.

Parts of the dodgy place ain't half bad  Smile, so I hear

For the last two NHemisphere summers I have vacated in Baska on the island of Krk on the Adriatic in Croatia...

Met an a fellow Aussie who lived in Melbourne as a child when her family migrated in the 60s from the Yugoslavia. After living in Phoenix she returned back to Krk and is very happy... 

Plenty of grannies avoiding nursing homes there and still visiting the nude beaches!

`
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 10:18pm
That's What we oldies need , some company and entertainment.

Too many are left isolated , in need of home & health care and the kids think a phone call for a minute every week or two is the pathway to their self assessed inheritance.

They should be SEEN & not HAD.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 8:54pm
We can't let such a good thread die.

Some recognise the stitch up of so many accused =   decades after the event.   NOT GUILTY

Whats wrong with some crumpet ....    Prince NOT GUILTY too.
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 9:07pm
Cannot wait for the news on Prince WilliamQuestion
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Baghdad Bob Baghdad Bob wrote:

Cannot wait for the news on Prince WilliamQuestion

I'll bite BOB ....   What has Prince William been up to.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>