Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

WEATHER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 28>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 8:08pm
As Seinfeld said, not that there's anything wrong with it
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 8:13pm
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

nothing wrong with it at all.    at all Confused  
so Whale, I am guessing you can tell us the difference between erotic and kinky ??
animals before people.
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 8:22pm
Not a chicken jokeLOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 8:40pm
Clap
Originally posted by Browndog Browndog wrote:

Not a chicken jokeLOL

Thumbs UpClap

animals before people.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

nothing wrong with it at all.    at all Confused  
so Whale, I am guessing you can tell us the difference between erotic and kinky ??

don't know but I do know what I said with flatmate's unmentionables is immoral and illegal.

luckily I live on my own Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 9:59pm
so how can you have a flatmate and yet you say you  live on your own ??Confused

animals before people.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 11:35pm
 he has an imaginary friend...who wears smelly underwear...Embarrassed
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 7:35am
I thought this thread was about the weather, not whales skidmarks...??

Panspermia.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 8:06am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

so how can you have a flatmate and yet you say you  live on your own ??Confused

it is called tongue in cheek Smile "humour "

do you actually believe anything you read on this forum LOL
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 8:06am
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

pay that LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 9:02am

pay that LOL

Thumbs UpLOL

animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 10:54am
Its raining !  Steady all night and still going.  Wish it would go for a week like this, but looking at the BOM images its not looking good.  
animals before people.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 5:40pm
 they've predicted storms every night this week...we had a good light show last night and a nice amount of rain...possums were cutely soggy at their midnight feed...

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 10:51am
back to HOT today.  Supposed to be very heavy rain over the weekend, but I reckon the weather men are about as accurate with their predictions as Ronnie Dufficy is with his tips. 
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 11:01am
I want it rian heavy all sunday arfternoon, really washout those stupid Christmas carols I've been forced to attend..
Panspermia.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 11:24am
 just go along and sing silly versions...

Weeeeeeeee fish ewe a mare egrets moose
We fish ewe a mare egrets moose!
We fish ewe a mare egrets moose panda hippo gnu deer!

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 11:33am

Deck the malls with loads of money,
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Tis the season to act funny,
Fa la la la la, la la la la

Fill the cash tills, use the plastic
Fa la la, la la la, la la la
Stretch your money like elastic
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Fill the Cash tills, Drain your money,
Fa la la, la la la, la la la. 
Pretend you find the season funny, 
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Deck the malls with loads of money,
Fa la la la la, la la la la...

We four lads of Liverpool are
John in a taxi
George in a car
Paul on his scooter
Tooting the hooter
Following Ringo Starr!

You'd better watch out,
You'd better not cry,
You'd better not pout;
I'm telling you why.
Santa Claus is tapping
Your phone.

He's bugging your room,
He's reading your mail,
He's keeping a file
And running a tail.
Santa Claus is tapping
Your phone.

He hears you in the bedroom,
Surveils you out of doors,
And if that doesn't get the goods,
Then he'll use provocateurs.

So, you mustn't assume
That you are secure.
On Christmas Eve
He'll kick in your door.
Santa Claus is tapping
Your phone!

James Bond Esq View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Bond Esq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 11:50am
I have bet like it will rain. What are the chances of Steak and Kidney seeing some precipitation today or tomorrow?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 11:51am
I hate social gatherings...
Panspermia.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 11:56am
someone once told me that if you ask yourself how you are going die, you will be given the answer right that moment as the first thought that comes into your head, well anyways I asked myself and the word electricity is ALWAYS the first word that pops into my head, I can do it over and over either subconsciously or consciously and it's always the same, anyways these last few days it has felt like those lightning bolts in Sydney are looking for me...Stern Smile yesterday I was terrified driving back from somewhere in that lightning, a few cracks felt like they were outside my drivers window...I jumped a few times, wound my window up and huddled over the wheel hoping to get home alive, fair dinkum, that would be a brutal way to go...

Panspermia.
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Fiddlesticks Fiddlesticks wrote:

someone once told me that if you ask yourself how you are going die, you will be given the answer right that moment as the first thought that comes into your head, well anyways I asked myself and the word electricity is ALWAYS the first word that pops into my head, I can do it over and over either subconsciously or consciously and it's always the same, anyways these last few days it has felt like those lightning bolts in Sydney are looking for me...Stern Smile yesterday I was terrified driving back from somewhere in that lightning, a few cracks felt like they were outside my drivers window...I jumped a few times, wound my window up and huddled over the wheel hoping to get home alive, fair dinkum, that would be a brutal way to go...

What does it mean when your first thought is Swedish girls volleyball team?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Browndog Browndog wrote:

What does it mean when your first thought is Swedish girls volleyball team?

it means you will be crushed to death pulling large table off the shelves of IKEA...LOL
Panspermia.
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 12:13pm
I was hoping for something else Shocked
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 12:29pm
 very funny guys....especially Fiddles answer...

I have no doubt I will go by a stroke...either because I have been a migraine sufferer and that increases the chances...or by a stroke from a bat in the hand of someone wanting me to shut up for good...Ouch

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 12:33pm

very funny guys....especially Fiddles answer...

I have no doubt I will go by a stroke...either because I have been a migraine sufferer and that increases the chances...or by a stroke from a bat in the hand of someone wanting me to shut up for good...Ouch

oooooo...a touch of darkness in that second answer...paranoia perhaps or is there someone after you...??
Panspermia.
Ecair Issoire View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ecair Issoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 12:40pm

i find it odd that you can rule out things like astrology (+ god)
on the basis of not being scientifically proveable/logical..yet you can belive in this sort
of - (what i consider) - garbage..
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Ecair Issoire Ecair Issoire wrote:

i find it odd that you can rule out things like astrology (+ god)
on the basis of not being scientifically proveable/logical..yet you can belive in this sort
of - (what i consider) - garbage..

Didn't say I believe in it, just found it curious, it's all about what the mind wants us to think, it's philosophy really..

Panspermia.
Ecair Issoire View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ecair Issoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 2:36pm
i don't think I've ever thought about my death..in a "what it will be like?" .
or "how will i die?" way.

I do think my problem sleeping..(I hardly ever sleep more than 6 hours a night)..
is related to a - " i don't want to waste my life, sleeping" type reaction...
so in this way i guess i'm afraid/conscious that my/our time is limited..
+ that's my reaction to the fear.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 2:54pm
it's more a philosophical question of the mind, a bit like, have you ever pictured your own funeral..who will be there, how many will be there, where will it be...

when you ask yourself these questions your mind is responsible for making up the answers, that's the interesting part, like does it truly know, why does it frame the answers it does..etc.
Panspermia.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 28>