Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Echuca horse sales

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 18>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 11:17am
Now THATS encouraging to hear.
What a good dude .  Long may he continue to get winners.
animals before people.
anabel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote anabel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 1:14pm
A great example to everyone.   I am certain most TBs are able to be rehomed with a bit of effort.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 3:27pm
Pretty frustrating Angry

The Strangles Outbreak at Echuca

I suggest if you all take a look at the fact that there is a horse at Echuca who has been checked and has strangles

No matter how sad anyone of them look, now is the time to stand up & not purchase from Echuca .
And ask them why are they not sticking to the guidelines that have been laid out.
Why does the Depart of Primary industry not make laws and enforce them?

Why are horses accepted who are sick?
Why do they not have to present with a vaccination letter ( as do my dogs when they go to kennels on holidays )?

Why are there no bio security measures in place from at least the guide lines set down?

The whole thing is horrendous.
Two years ago others was a terrible outbreak pregnant horses with foals at foot dumped at Echuca..with strangles bought ..unseen by members of rescue groups ..

Untold sadness & exhaustion on behalf of carers gienormous vet and medical bills, costs of the bio security measures and little back up support from any one.

It can also be the cause of unravelling of well meaning and intended relationships .

To stop buying from Echuca until measures are put in place, then demand affects the supply and so ....something may go through to the auctioneer who runs the sale seemingly with no care for the animals he is selling and starts abiding by guidelines.

Meanwhile authorities .....should put them into law ....write to the minister of the Dept of Primary industry and complain, report any out break.

And meanwhile small businesses ....will go unused ...like transports...and hopefully on selling by dealers ...for the $1000 for a sick horse ...

I'd like some one who coped with the last strangles outbreak to write about her experiences ..and put it in all FB horse pages maybe then we could see some action.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Oritah View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Oritah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 1:22am
Iit would be super if no-one buys from Echuca, the prices now achieved now are so over inflated, and the risks remain as high as they always have been - its russian roulette Confused  

Anyone purchasing from any of these general auction sites should have their own biosecurity measures in place. Only a very foolish person would be buying out of the sales without a quarantine facility with inforced biosecurity protocols. 

Strangles is a difficult and problematic infection and there is no silver bullet as the poster suggests. I note the reference to the vaccination above, one must keep in mind for a horse to have any sort of cover the vaccination must be given every 6 months, and even then your horse may still contract it. The symptoms will be greatly reduced but they still get it and transfer it to other horses. 

For more information - 

Lawyer
Magnolian Khan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Magnolian Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 6:31pm
Imperial King back for another prep in the last at Ballarat, winning chance IMO
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 8:59pm
Grass roots racing at its' very best Clap

Today it was Raffas turn to finally hit the big time
The races

He is 5 years old

Bought by Kylie Stephenson and Michelle Wilson from HV ...a horse destined for Laverton Pet food

The sad result of a bitter dispute between owners and a well known trainer ..
And very sick as his needs during that dispute had not been addressed .

He had been nurtured back to health by Kylie ..... and gelded , syndicated..and then given to another trainer ....who suggested ....she could do nothing with him

He rested at Tiger Keenan's
Was beautifully looked after and my Alby became his best paddock buddy ...

Finally Jessica Weekes suggested her new boss Robbie Kingston..
Raffa has flourished
Enjoyed the work he was bred to do ..

Got his barrier certificate
Had some trials

And today stepped up to his first ever race at Moe

He jumped so well .
And ran with courage across from barrier 12 to the rail ..out in front
For a second as they turned a long corner he was still in front ..lost his momento and changed stride ...and the last 200 meters were too difficult

He showed courage and determination .
And now gets a well earned spell in the paddock

To all those who had faith in him
Keep it .....
He's a beautiful horse who loves people attention ..
And he will win a race ...

Thank you Andrew Mallyon for riding him with care ...

Thank you for driving the brains trust Kylie, Max and me
And for the great photos
co owner Gary Simpson

https://www.racing.com/form/2017-07-15/moe/race/3/results    Video

Descends from a fabulous family so hopefully for his keen owners, will be winning soon Big smile He was caught up in the Symons/Laxon legal dispute.

Captain Material (AUS) 2011

Life Number: AUS01032118bay geldingDate of Birth: 17/10/2011 
 Microchip Number: 985100012013550
DNA Typed: Y 

by Captain Gerrard (IRE) 2004 
 from Materialise (AUS) 1999

bred by Miss VA Nash, Vic 
Official Australian Stud Book Pedigree

Oasis Dream (GB) 2000
Green Desert (USA) 1983
Hope (IRE) 1991

Captain Gerrard (IRE) 2005
Foal ref: EL:20100705

Delphinus (GB) 1991
Soviet Star (USA) 1984
Scimitarra (GB) 1984
Captain Material (AUS) 2011
Foal ref: 43:865

Barathea (IRE) 1990
Sadler's Wells (USA) 1981
Brocade (GB) 1981

Materialise (AUS) 1999
Foal ref: 41:376

Currabahah (AUS) 1981
Northern Spring (IRE) 1973
Ponton River (GB) 1975
Family: 2b

Taproot: Ponton River (GB) 1975

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 10:15pm
Can't believe how certain things bob up in life, here I am reading this story and watching LFCTV at the same time and Steven Gerrard and Suarez banging them in all over the place, no doubt Captain Gerrard named after Steve G, hope this horse brains em.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 10:20pm
Ah, He was one of the many long shots I threw darts at today. Great story Beer
reductio ad absurdum
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 10:34pm
Pulled up shinny, no doubt due to his undernourished earlier days Unhappy
Huge run under the circumstances tho' I doubt we'll see similar odds next time.
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 12:30am
Great name for the winner, Longneck Larry - love it
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 4:22pm
How quickly these promised 'forever' homes pass them on without bothering to offer them back to the previous owners.
This guy only raced 4mths ago at was today at the Colac sales Angry However, due to social media & some diligent ppl, Brendan has bought he & his 1/2 brother back Big smile

Just to let everyone know that Tricky Glen and his half brother are safe .
Brendan Mc Carthy ( their trainer who had no idea they were at the sale!) has bought them back and donated them to Racehorse Rehoming Rehabilitation (RRR) .

A joint effort between RVL, Brendan Mc Carthy , RRR and Andrew Wilson and Co

TRICKY GLEN 8yo Bay Gelding
D.O.B: 23-Oct-2009
by HAT TRICK (JPN)  from GEM OF GLEN ARGYLE
5x Pedigree Report

Status Spelling
Owner’s Details (updated nightly) Mr J F Rylance
Stewards Embargoes Current - Nil
Emergency Vaccination Record (Click here for more details)
Last Gear Change* 12-Jun-2016, Bandages, Off
Trainer Mr Brendan McCarthy (Caulfield)
Racing Colours Purple And Gold Diamonds, White Sleeves And Cap
Career Summary: 43-5:7:4    Prizemoney: $138,877    Total Bonus: $12,900
Min/Max-Dist-Win: 1000/1000     1st Up: 7:4-1-0    2nd Up: 7:0-4-2    
Firm: 0:0-0-0     Good: 22:3-6-2     Soft: 15:2-1-2     Heavy: 5:0-0-0    Synthetic: 1:0-0-0
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 9:46pm
Yet another 'promised' forever home which turned sour but this guy at least got a last minute reprieve - again from his trainer Smile
http://weeklytimesnow.com.au/sport/horses/friends-of-werribee-park-horse-trials-platinum-ruler-competes/news-story/03b7d02a1db2f3b461a427db8029a12d

Reprieve: Leah Rodwell competes on Platinum Ruler. Picture: Tazzie Eggins

Friends of Werribee Park horse trials: Platinum Ruler competes

FRAN CLELAND, The Weekly Times

A RACEHORSE saved from a knackery by its trainer who thought he had safely placed the Thoroughbred in a performance home was among the competitors at the Friends of Werribee Park horse trials at the weekend.

Mornington Peninsula-based trainer Wez Hunter retired Platinum Ruler from racing after a leg injury and re-homed the gelding after he had recovered with someone who promised he would be used as a performance horse.

The horse was to be returned if he did not work out, but six weeks’ later Mr Hunter found out he had been sold to a meat buyer.

Mr Hunter’s sister, Rebecca Hunter, said her brother was devastated.

“We rehomed this guy to what we believed was a good home, only to find that six weeks later he had gone through the sales and was at the knackery,” she said.

“He’s a lovely horse with a great nature and so easy to do anything with so we’re not sure how he ended up going through the sales.

“Wez drove the three hours to Maffra the next day and paid for the horse out of his own pocket to bring him back home.

“We then spent the next few weeks rugging and feeding him as he’d lost a considerable amount of weight since leaving us. We were really upset. He was supposed to come back home to us if he was unsuitable.”

Ms Hunter said they had now found the horse a “fabulous home” with event rider Leah Rodwell.

“Leah has got him out competing and doing well in just a few months,” Ms Hunter said.

Platinum Ruler was entered in the 80cm class at the weekend. He finished all phases but did not place.

anabel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote anabel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 3:00am
Im starting to think some of these people posing as genuine "forever homes" are in cahoots with the Maffra dealers, who always seem to end up with these horses and charge thousands to return them, even when told of the story behind it.
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 7:22am
Anyone reading this that knows Wez please pass on my congrats and admiration for his efforts. I've several in work here in NZ, if we send one to Oz [good enough] Wez will be contacted. Thank You Wez, Karma will visit you for sure.
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 10:06am
Wez is a bloody good bloke
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 2:06pm
Bloody irresponsible breeders infuriate me Angry
Imported 17yo, in foal mare headed to slaughter!

furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 2:20pm
Gay if she's not registered the last few years could be she owned by sporting type breeders.  The thoroughbred breeders aren't always responsible when things like this happen.  Also none of us know the challenges which she or her owners are facing.  They could of had a job loss or anything.  Much better to sell her than have her starve.  You can try giving them away but that doesn't always work either.  At least at a sale someone might help save her.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 2:20pm
Also looking at her they have been looking after her up till now.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 2:23pm
Now may I say it's a different kettle of fish with some top line thoroughbred mares being sold on at 18+ years.  Their owners have had the benefit of good money they have earned for them and if they have suddenly gone broke there are enough contacts within the industry to keep the mare out of the sale ring one would suspect.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 2:30pm
Seems the owner has 'retired', as an unhandled colt by the unreg. stallion (??) & her 2yo filly are also there. I know TB breeders aren't responsible for her but imo, it's yet another example of indiscriminate breeding when they don't even handle them as foals.
She will be homed by all accounts but at least 40% of the horses & ponies going thru' these sales, shouldn't even have been bred Unhappy
Sneck View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 2:43pm
It's a bad look for a mare due to foal in a few weeks to end up at the slaughterhouse but then again, I am against abortion without a good reason so maybe other people see less of an issue here.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 7:49pm
$3000!!

This is what happens when the bursting at the seams rescues attempt to outbid each other on massive ego boosting trips Angry
6 others could've escaped processing for that price Stern Smile
Einstein View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Einstein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 9:51pm
Any chance they've been sent their for unpaid agistment?
Rescues went to that much for her? Who ended up with her???

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 8:20pm
Poor old Jetconi managed to find himself here yet again last Friday. Supposedly the 14yo girl found him a bit much (2 others, same owner & story) with the Spring grass Disapprove
Last time his trainer Gerald Egan bailed him but now he's with Vic apprentice Jessica Payne who promises he won't be going thru' again & will stay with her. Let's hope he doesn't as he's served humans too well to be let down again.

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 11:07am
Wow!!!!! What a story Big smile  Go The Cats

Kasey Tozer added 5 new photos — with Johnny Brunner and Julie Tozer.
14 hrs ·
What a journey the last 2 years have been, some were supportive, some thought we were crazy and others were down right rude. Our little mare we got from the dogger pen to breed show hunters is now a half sister to an international G1 winner, by the way my phone has been going today that's a pretty good thing! pretty sure she's earned her $480 purchase price, sometimes you just gotta take a punt and go for the ride 😄

With Fervour (USA) 1997

while in Australia this horse is deemed to be born in 1996 season

Aust.Id.: 871028bay or brown mareDate of Birth: 03/05/1997 
 Microchip Number: N/A1 stakeswinners & 1 stakeswinsDNA Typed: Y 

by Dayjur (USA) 1987Contact: Dr LJ Oldcastle, Vic 
 from Fran's Valentine (USA) 1982Died (04/10/2014) 
 bred by George Strawbridge, Jr. 
Stakes Winning Progeny
WinnerYearRace Name That YearStatus
Mr Stunning (AUS) 20122017HK Hong Kong Sprint 1

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 7:51pm

$480 broodmare buy has new Group 1 winning sibling!

Posted December 11, 2017
Nash Rawiller & the Makybe bred Mr Stunning after winning the Hong Kong International Spint (pic-Kenneth Chan)

Tatura’s Kasey Tozer paid special attention yesterday to the Hong Kong International Races.

And it was a joyous occasion for Kasey.

Her happiness had nothing to do with a winning bet, owning a horse in one of the races or even knowing any of the connections.

She had something better than all of that…a half sister to the winner of the Group 1 Hong Kong International Sprint, the Victorian bred Mr Stunning.

More bizarrely, Kasey had bought that half sister, named Go The Cats, for just $480!
Mr Stunning (Exceed and Excel), bred by Tony Santic’s famed Makybe operation at Gnarwarre, collected his maiden Group 1 victory on Sunday and maintained his position as the highest rated racehorse in Hong Kong.

Mr Stunning is the fifth winner from the Dayjur mare, With Fervour, a daughter of 3-time North American Group 1 winner, Fran’s Valentine, and half sister to the 5-time Group 1 winner, With Anticipation.  Makybe sold him as a weanling for $110,000 at the 2013 Inglis Great Southern Sale.

He has now won 10 of his 16 outings, with a further three placings, and HK$27 million (approx. AU$4.6 million) in stakes.

But how did Kasey end up with a mare with such a pedigree?

“I was looking for a mare to breed to my cob stallion…I breed Show Hunters,” Kasey said.

“I saw Go The Cats advertised at the Echuca horse sales in 2015. She looked like a good type. I put in a phone bid for $480 and got her,” Kasey said.

(Go The Cats was sold by Makybe to trainer Rick Hore-Lacy for $65,000 via the 2011 Inglis Premier Yearling Sale. Despite showing talent, she was unplaced in 5 starts.)

Kasey’s winning bid of course was made before Mr Stunning had started his career in Hong Kong.

He had been pinhooked the NZB Premier Sale in 2015, won a trial at Avondale in the heavy and was then exported to Hong Kong.

Meanwhile, his dam had been sold by Makybe for $6,000 at the 2013 Inglis Easter Broodmare Sale to Mickleham’s Dr Lesa Oldcastle. With Fervour unfortunately passed away the following year, leaving just one more foal – an as yet unraced 3YO filly by Mossman.

Mr Stunning debuted in early 2016 winning three of his first four starts. It was then that Kasey started to get phone calls enquiring about her Echuca mare purchase, Go The Cats. But Kasey relented.

“She was perfect for what I wanted and I wasn’t going to sell her,” said Kasey

Eventually the aforementioned Dr Oldcastle, found Kasey. Having a interest in the family, Lesa had been looking for some time for Go The Cats.

Kasey decided the lure of breeding with Go the Cats was too big now and entered a foal share arrangement with Dr Oldcastle.

In 2016, Go The Cats was covered by Exceed and Excel’s son Helmet. Foaled in early November, the filly is now a three-quarter relation to a Group 1 winner!

Kasey Tozer’s mare Go The Cats with her Helmet filly at a few days old

“She’s a beautiful type. We’re really happy with her,” said Kasey.

The big question is what they are going to do with their new arrival in the future.

Like her dam, the foal will be in high demand off the back of Mr Stunning’s success.

But Kasey is in no rush to make a decision.

For now she is happy to have a healthy foal and take in the ‘Stunning’ performances of the foal’s half-brother.

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 5:45pm
Julie Tozer She has been accepted to Exceed and Excel ( Stunnings sire) next season, excited much.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 2:54pm
Another escapee from the yards wins y'day at Wodonga to give her saviours the excitement of a race win, probably sweeter than most due to the circumstances.
I'm unaware of the full story but she bought her in March & also trains her.

AHSHA

5yo Brown or Black Mare
D.O.B: 03-Oct-2012
by PRIMUS  from STREET GODDESS

Race 6 - 5:00PM Nordcon LAND BM52 Handicap (1100 METRES) Times displayed in local time of Race Meeting
Of $10,000.1st $5,500, 2nd $1,700, 3rd $850, 4th $450, 5th $250, 6th $250, 7th $250, 8th $250, 9th $250, 10th $250
Prize money contribution totalling 2% will be directed to jockey and equine welfare prior to distribution
BenchMark 52, Handicap, Minimum Weight 55kg, Apprentices can claim.

Track Name: Main Track Type: Turf Track Condition: Good 4 Time: 1:06.07 Timing Method: Manual

Color Finish No. Horse Trainer Jockey Margin Bar. Weight Penalty Starting Price
1 10 AHSHA Debbie Wills Ms Shirley Hunter
2 55kg
$10
2 5 WEE JESS Allan Fitzgerald Nathan Punch (a1.5) 1L 5 58kg (cd 56.5kg)
$11
3 7 CHEAP TYCOON Tim Linehan Lachlan King (a1.5) 4L 8 57kg (cd 55.5kg)
$3.20
4 8 LITTLE JATZ Scott McIntosh Ms Rose Pearson (a2) 6L 1 57kg (cd 55kg)
$7.50
5 9 BAD OBSESSION Peter Maher Jake Duffy 6.5L 9 55.5kg
$4.60
6 1 CHEEKY CHINCHILLA Jason Hunter Robert Beattie 6.9L 3 60kg
$3.50
7 11e SHE’S JUST ROSIE Christopher Davis Bradley Vale 8.9L 6 55kg
$16
8 3 MR SPEAKER Robert Linnell Ms Amanda Masters 11.15L 7 58kg
$21
9 6 SHARK ’N’ BEAUTY Malcolm Jarvis Ms Kassie Furness (a0) 11.9L 10 57.5kg
$11
10 12e ASK ME TO DANCE Christopher Davis Brooke Sweeney 13.15L 4 55kg (cd 56kg)
$16
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 4:32pm
Well done, beats the " other" story hands down.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 9:59pm
Yes.   Good on these people who step up and save these horses.  Even one win pays them back. 
animals before people.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 18>