Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Political Correctness=Cultural Marxism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 3:18pm
You’ve had several goes at defending this?
Are you seriously such a hillbilly racist that you just don’t understand this is unacceptable?

Wow!
I hope your nurses withhold your dessert this afternoon when they serve you dinner.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Are you seriously such a hillbilly racist that you just don’t understand this is unacceptable?

Wow!
I hope your nurses withhold your dessert this afternoon when they serve you dinner.

Did I defend what he said you assclown?

Of course he said a stupid, wrong thing that he should have, and he rightly apologised.

My point is that put in the context of the praise he was heaping on the Chinese, it is hardly offensive.

It is certainly not a sacking offence, and the Sky decision is overkill.

What did you think of Hillary saying that all black people look alike?
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 4:22pm
*should not have
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Wow!

Of course he said a stupid, wrong thing that he should have, and he rightly apologised.

My point is that put in the context of the praise he was heaping on the Chinese, it is hardly offensive.

She might just have bad eyesight Doc.
😃
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 4:32pm
Tell me what you think of these spineless anti-free speech, regressive leftard cup cakes (apologies if you are a member CNNPT!), who are apparently hi-fiving and claiming responsibility for getting Cameron sacked and for pressuring advertisers into dropping any conservative commentator who indulges in "Free Speech" ... or as they call it "Hate Speech"

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 4:33pm
Come on softy, you of all people could not defend a double standard, could you?
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 4:36pm
I am not a member, but I am with them in spirit. Clap

Anyway, what sort of capitalist pig is against the power of the market holding this flea to account? 

It is working just fine by the looks of it.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 4:39pm
Many migrant groups have contributed to Australian life, Italians, Greeks, Vietnamese , Sudanese Smile

He could have a television show extolling the virtues of a particular group each week, and describing them in glowing terms as he does
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Anyway, what sort of capitalist pig is against the power of the market holding this flea to account? 

The spineless unemployable comrades who you cheer on, are funded by the same NFP's as GetUpset, and are hardly representative of "the market".

Unfortunately, there are too many CEO's who are happy to take the money, but won't make the hard decisions.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 4:48pm
Yes, Cameron is a pillar of virtue Doc, and totally misunderstood.  This from a post in another thread:

"Reverting to Aussie politics for a moment, let's talk about the ex-pollie Ross Cameron, latterly of Sky News.

In his own words a Very Committed Christian.  Held prayer sessions in his parliamentary office (with ScoMo, Eric, The Mad Monk and Kevin Andrews among his occasional co-worshippers).

Lost pre-selection for his Federal seat after infidelity while his then wife was pregnant with twins became public knowledge, compounded when serial instances of the same surfaced immediately thereafter.  And more recently of course his misogynistic and racist views came to public light even before the latest incident that lead to his recent sacking".

Hey, with that record he was a shoo-in for a gig at Sky, but even that mob couldn't hack his divisive, unargued, racist, holier than thou cr@p.  Dead

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Many migrant groups have contributed to Australian life, Italians, Greeks, Vietnamese , Sudanese Smile

He could have a television show extolling the virtues of a particular group each week, and describing them in glowing terms as he does

We could easily do that Whale, except the leftard loveys would wet themselves with glee in the process of tearing the joint down ... in the meantime, the "victims of racism" who I know, who are well adjusted, integrated Australians, and refer to themselves as Wogs, Dagoes, Lebos, Slopes, etc, would be pissing themselves with laughter at these virtue signalling morons.

I'm sure you know them too.
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 4:52pm

Wow!

Assclown?
Now,now, keep your nappy on!
You made this post

“Did you read the whole transcript?

What did you think he was trying to say?

Do you think he was being "racist"? “

Then you followed it up with the vision to show that it’s not bad,
And then,
In this reply where you deny defending it.
YOU DEFEND IT.

You are the stupid version of the Monty python black knight.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 4:55pm

The spineless unemployable comrades who you cheer on, are funded by the same NFP's as GetUpset, and are hardly representative of "the market".

Unfortunately, there are too many CEO's who are happy to take the money, but won't make the hard decisions.

Maybe you dont understand how the market works. Customers vote with their dollars Your problem is you think you have the right to be abusive and vile, claiming freedom of speech and that is it. The customers(viewers) are telling their advertisers that they have the right to buy somewhere else if they dont like what is presented in their name. Freedom of speech and the freedom of reply working beautifully with the market to put these FWs back in their boxes.Clap
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 4:59pm
I don't know why E is ranting about the left re Cameron getting sacked, not that E's rants have any logical progression. It wasn't the left who sacked him and it's not the left who watches Sky. Blame PC gone mad Murdoch and his minions.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Yes, Cameron is a pillar of virtue Doc, and totally misunderstood.  This from a post in another thread:

"Reverting to Aussie politics for a moment, let's talk about the ex-pollie Ross Cameron, latterly of Sky News.

In his own words a Very Committed Christian.  Held prayer sessions in his parliamentary office (with ScoMo, Eric, The Mad Monk and Kevin Andrews among his occasional co-worshippers).

Lost pre-selection for his Federal seat after infidelity while his then wife was pregnant with twins became public knowledge, compounded when serial instances of the same surfaced immediately thereafter.  And more recently of course his misogynistic and racist views came to public light even before the latest incident that lead to his recent sacking".

Hey, with that record he was a shoo-in for a gig at Sky, but even that mob couldn't hack his divisive, unargued, racist, holier than thou cr@p.  Dead

What the fcuk does that have to do with what he just said, how inoffensive it really was, and what overkill the reaction was?Confused

So he's a Christian and he's an Adulterer - just like Bill Shorten, and a few billion other men and women - ok, way to discredit him!LOL

So he has views that are "misogynistic AND racist" - in whose opinion?

Could we have some kind of example AND CONTEXT, please?

... I'll wait, I know you have those details handy SC, because you are not a "Useful Idiot", are you?

You know they were pressured into removing him by the threats of an undemocratic group of spineless leftard free speech deniers, don't you? ... CNNPT's best people!Wink
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 5:06pm

Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

We could easily do that Whale, except the leftard loveys would wet themselves with glee in the process of tearing the joint down ... in the meantime, the "victims of racism" who I know, who are well adjusted, integrated Australians, and refer to themselves as Wogs, Dagoes, Lebos, Slopes, etc, would be pissing themselves with laughter at these virtue signalling morons.

I'm sure you know them too.

You leave some of my schoolmates outa this Doc lol, just spilt me bloody tea.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 5:09pm
What has Bill Shorten got to do with Ross Cameron?

Oh that's right, soon to be PM Bill lives inside your head and therefore has everything to do with everything.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 5:14pm

Wow!

Assclown?
Now,now, keep your nappy on!
You made this post

“Did you read the whole transcript?

What did you think he was trying to say?

Do you think he was being "racist"? “

Then you followed it up with the vision to show that it’s not bad,
And then,
In this reply where you deny defending it.
YOU DEFEND IT.

You are the stupid version of the Monty python black knight.

I still haven't defended what he said, you dolt.

Why would you lie when it's there what I've written in black and white? 

... oh that's right, #CNNPTminime

What part of this do you not understand? ... do you need it in Chineeee?

Of course he said a stupid, wrong thing that he should not have, and he rightly apologised.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

I don't know why E is ranting about the left re Cameron getting sacked, not that E's rants have any logical progression. It wasn't the left who sacked him and it's not the left who watches Sky. Blame PC gone mad Murdoch and his minions.

try to keep up Tlaz - it's a covert group of bullying victims, funded by the left, crushing free speech and reeking revenge on normal society - be careful what you say ... Whale is listening!!!Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 5:21pm
My poor simple finger painter, there’s no need to continually be so abusive.
Start thinking more about the lack of logic in your posts,and less energy in looking up abusive terms.

For the last time, so you should get one of the nurses to read this bit slowly to you..

You wrote
“ My point is that put in the context of the praise he was heaping on the Chinese, it is hardly offensive.“

That’s defending him, and what he said.check with a few of the nurses if you like......

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 5:40pm

My poor simple finger painter, there’s no need to continually be so abusive.
Start thinking more about the lack of logic in your posts,and less energy in looking up abusive terms.

For the last time, so you should get one of the nurses to read this bit slowly to you..

You wrote
“ My point is that put in the context of the praise he was heaping on the Chinese, it is hardly offensive.“

That’s defending him, and what he said.check with a few of the nurses if you like......

Yeah, I didn't defend him you illiterate, that is an opinion on the effect of what he said, I also have an opinion on the punishment - at no point did I say that what he said was right - that would be defending him dopey - when did they stop teaching English Comprehension in schools ff$.Cry

... and there's no need for you to be so stupid and tell lies - as for abuse, you may care to be offended, but I'm just calling a spade a spade (like Hillary does), and you give me all of the ammunition I need to do so!Embarrassed
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 5:46pm

What the fcuk does that have to do with what he just said, how inoffensive it really was, and what overkill the reaction was?Confused

So he's a Christian and he's an Adulterer - just like Bill Shorten. Point taken, however Bill for all his faults wasn't a serial offender with seven or eight women as was the case with Cameron (in between holding prayer meetings in the House .

So he has views that are "misogynistic AND racist" - in whose opinion?  In the opinion of Sky News for starters.

Could we have some kind of example AND CONTEXT, please?  How about the two on-air presentations already presented on here?  Don't you really read through threads?

You know they were pressured into removing him by the threats of an undemocratic group of spineless leftard free speech deniers, don't you? ... CNNPT's best people!  Well that statement needs to be treated with the contempt it really deserves.  ps it was His Own that electorally disendorsed him, and His Own that sacked him from Sky.  That comprehensively speaks volumes.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 5:51pm
I told you to check with the nurses......

By continually saying it’s hardly offensive, you’re defending him
By continually saying look at the whole segment,for context.you’re defending him.
By continually saying it’s not a sackable offence, you’re defending him,you hillbilly.

Are you that stupid you don’t understand the logic.
Or that blindingly racist,you just don’t understand that you are a racist?

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 5:54pm

"<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Reverting to Aussie politics for a moment, let's talk about the ex-pollie Ross</span><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"> </span><span ="highlight">Cameron</span><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">, latterly of Sky News.</span>
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">In his own words a Very Committed Christian.  Held prayer sessions in his parliamentary office (with ScoMo, Eric, The Mad Monk and Kevin Andrews among his occasional co-worshippers).<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Lost pre-selection for his Federal seat after infidelity while his then wife was pregnant with twins became public knowledge, compounded when serial instances of the same surfaced immediately thereafter.  And more recently of course his misogynistic and racist views came to public light even before the latest incident that lead to his recent sacking".<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Hey, with that record he was a shoo-in for a gig at Sky, but even that mob couldn't hack his divisive, unargued, racist, holier than thou cr@p.  Dead

Just FWIW and because I can't resist, lumping Hillsong christians together with catholics or anglicans or greek orthodox or whatever is just as wrong and disrespectful as lumping all varieties of muslims together. (But one is more politically correct than the other.)
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 6:02pm

Oh that's right, soon to be PM Bill lives inside your head and therefore has everything to do with everything.

LOL 
 I thought I lived in there Cry
Oh well there is plenty of empty space so room for both of us 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 6:34pm

That's a piss poor attempt at something CNNPT?Embarrassed

Don't you mean to ask SC, what does Ross Cameron's sexual conduct have to do with his alleged racism?

Nah, Bill doesn't live in my head, but I'd rather not have him living in one of my investment properties, as a permanent parasite, stealing money from the value of my real estate investments! 

... you and your Houso Comrades can please yourselves I suppose!Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 6:45pm
You mean the sexual misconduct with an ''exotic'' female person while his wife was pregnant with twins, at the same time he was leading prayer meetings with his Liberal devil dodging mates including Tones when he was parliamentary secretary ironically to the Dept of Family and Community Services?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 7:03pm

You mean the sexual misconduct with an ''exotic'' female person while his wife was pregnant with twins, at the same time he was leading prayer meetings with his Liberal devil dodging mates including Tones when he was parliamentary secretary ironically to the Dept of Family and Community Services?

Again, "Liberal devil dodging mates" is just as ignorant and bigoted as any "right wing" prejudice your lot carry on about.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 7:07pm
But nothing on his hypocritical deplorable behavior. He is one of ''your lot'' so he gets a pass?

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 7:18pm

So he's a Christian and he's an Adulterer - just like Bill Shorten. Point taken, however Bill for all his faults wasn't a serial offender with seven or eight women as was the case with Cameron (in between holding prayer meetings in the House . 

Sorry,one time or a thousand, you either are or you aren't - has Ross been accused of sexual assault? Bill has!

So he has views that are "misogynistic AND racist" - in whose opinion?  In the opinion of Sky News for starters.

No I don't think you will find that ANYONE at Sky News has stated either of those opinions - you are making that up - naughty of you, that's CNNPT's job!Shocked

Could we have some kind of example AND CONTEXT, please?  How about the two on-air presentations already presented on here?  Don't you really read through threads?

I'm only aware of the one that he was sacked over - happy for you to explain IN CONTEXT how what he said would label him a "racist" in the dictionary sense, ie 

"a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another." 

In fact if you listen to or read, and are able to comprehend what he said, he is in fact an "anti-racist", as he implies that he strongly believes that it is the Chinese who are superior ... so, in no way a racist ... DOH! Ouch

You know they were pressured into removing him by the threats of an undemocratic group of spineless leftard free speech deniers, don't you? ... CNNPT's best people!  Well that statement needs to be treated with the contempt it really deserves.  ps it was His Own that electorally disendorsed him, and His Own that sacked him from Sky.  That comprehensively speaks volumes.

Your ignorance is astounding ... google Sleeping Giants oz ... I have mentioned these parasites a couple of times now ... CNNPT's kind of scum ... they are the reason he was sacked from Sky News, which is the conversation we are having - I'm pretty sure Sky employed him fully aware of any other alleged character flaws. I don't know what the circumstances of his electoral disendorsement were, and frankly don't care.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>