Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Political Correctness=Cultural Marxism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 9:27pm
I wonder what umbrella or flag these ratbags who attacked turnbull for nursing his baby grandkid at the footy whilst having a beer.

their whole ideology is based on nothing but to be offended, create a victim and above all..an enemy. nothing is offlimits with these social misfits.

even shorten said it was rubbish and just let turnbull be a pop.

https://thewest.com.au/politics/malcolm-turnbull/prime-minister-malcolm-turnbull-cops-social-media-backlash-over-photo-of-him-holding-granddaughter-and-beer-at-the-footy-ng-b88594681z
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 9:42pm
I hope it wasn't "full strength" cabo.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 9:45pm
Is he behind glass?  If not, stupid place to take a baby- loud as a rock concert. And that's my sensible ideology.Tongue
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 9:57pm
There is no such thing as sensible ideology. So there !
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 9:58pm
This is depressing on so many levels. Firstly, this is obviously a staged photo- look at me, I'm a Grandad who likes a beer (even though Malcolm would surely prefer a Hill of Grace or a Laphroig 18 yo), which provokes the inevitable response from a few online nutjobs, all of which becomes a "major backlash". Energy security, housing affordability ...not what the modern politician should be trfled with.
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

I hope it wasn't "full strength" cabo.

i reckon it was a reschs...so when mal ordered it he could really emphasise the "schooner of rrresches"
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 3:27pm
The only people who could have a problem with this would be lefties who were dropped on their heads by a drunken politician when they were babies.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 3:28pm
... and Essendon fans.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

The only people who could have a problem with this would be lefties who were dropped on their heads by a drunken politician when they were babies.

no...lefties who imagine that somewhere at some point in time, a baby was dropped on its head by a white male holding a beer.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 3:30pm
Has it been established who the kid follows?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 3:31pm
I was giving lefties the benefit of the doubt cabo ... I was assuming that they had ALL been dropped on their heads!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Has it been established who the kid follows?

yep. his mum and dad.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 3:35pm
What time was that kids bedtime?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 3:45pm

I was giving lefties the benefit of the doubt cabo ... I was assuming that they had ALL been dropped on their heads!

Did you read one of the social media comments on the story ....on person wrote "who would breathe beer all over a baby...".

unhinged.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 4:21pm
An economic argument, but overlaps here. gittins is generally considered a friend of the left.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/the-economy/sorry-but-using-migration-to-boost-growth-isnt-smart-20170909-gye6tg

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Did you read one of the social media comments on the story ....on person wrote "who would breathe beer all over a baby...".

unhinged.

Don't know if you know anyone with a newborn, but one of my mates had his first grand child recently, and it's the first I've visited in a long while ... I was surprised to be greeted by the "... have you had your whooping cough vaccination?" ... no ... " oh that's Ok, but you won't mind not having a nurse ..." 

Really? ... I felt like telling New Mum, hey, when I first met you, I was straight from wetting your head at the pub with your old man, and I'm pretty sure I hadn't had any shots then, and I never complained when you threw up on me either!

... but, apparently it's a thing! ... confirmed by the missus who is much more in tune with such things, if you have a new baby around the place, you must get the whooping cough immunisation, and my mate confirmed as much.

I thought MY kids were over protected and molly coddled ... the way it's going, the next generation could easily be wiped out by a decent dose of the common cold!Ouch
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 12:56am
In case anyone is interested, here is the full transcript of the statement that got the "out of control, ALT-RIGHT, ASIA HATING racist" Ross Cameron sacked by Sky.

Very entertaining diatribe, and entirely factual.

Well worth the read!

Ross Cameron:I want to begin with just the factual reference that we’ve had an announcement of policy from the Australian Labor Party as something actually worth discussing... :“The next Labor Government will not deal with China through the prism of worst case assumptions about its long term ambitions", Mr Shorten said. "Pre-emptively framing China as a strategic threat isn’t a sufficient response to its role and increasing influence in our region.”

So I wanted to ask my co-host Rowan, is China a strategic threat to Australia?

Rowan Dean: Of course it is.

Ross Cameron: What evidence do you rely upon?

Rowan Dean: Because it is not a democracy, it is a totalitarian dictatorship, therefore by definition, absolute power will corrupt somewhere down the line - maybe it already has -any democracy must approach a non-democracy with caution. You’d be silly not to...

Ross Cameron: I think you approach with caution - I don’t find us in disagreement... When we look at a country like China - and I would say the same thing of Russia - we have a choice... The Australian Strategic Policy Institute has just released a paper saying that there are 300 senior Chinese military scholars who have come to Australia to try and penetrate the wall of the 5 Eyes intelligence and trying to hoover up all of our secrets. I would say I find this to be characteristic of the Australian Strategic Policy Institute which comes up with few strategic ideas but does manage to smear China every time it cuts and pastes something out of the CIA Handbook.

I’m just saying to you that the Chinese civilisation is the oldest continuous civilisation in the world. OK, It's not going anywhere. 1.4 billion people, it's got about a sixth of the world’s population. All of them are studying English. If you go to Disneyland in Shanghai on any typical morning of the week you will see 20,000 black haired, slanty eyed, yellow skinned Chinese desperate to get into Disneyland because they like and enjoy and are embracing many aspects of Western culture...

We find the Chinese to be Australia’s single most important trading partner. The Chinese provide the greatest number of purchasers of Australian education exports, the greatest number of foreign students. We find a million Chinese coming to Australia each year to visit. One out of four ships leaving an Australian port goes straight to China.

I am a ruthless realist in relation to Australian foreign policy. ...like Henry Kissinger I don’t believe in indulging fantasies, or wishing the world was something other than what it is. My view of China’s conduct in the South China Sea, we have to remember that is the access to their ports. The Chinese could run out of fuel if they can’t get access to ships for more than a couple of weeks. You’ve got 1.6 billion people consuming energy, China simply cannot and will not risk inability to access their own sea lanes. I just say the Chinese have very little history of invading others or dropping bombs. The United States, NATO, Atlantic Alliance has dropped bombs in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Yemen, all over the joint. The Chinese have not dropped bombs on anybody else in recent decades.

The greatest humanitarian achievement in human history is the lifting out of poverty of seven or eight hundred million people since Deng Xiaoping came to power in 1980. He committed to lifting the standard of living of the average Chinese by a factor of four which he managed to achieve. So I am not uncritical of the China’s conduct.

Rowan Dean: Ross you are sounding like a PR firm (for the Chinese) You’re sounding like a PR firm.

Ross Cameron: Its factual.

Did you find it?Stern Smile

Funnily enough, it occurs to me that Rowan Dean is spot on!

Had Ross not proffered such an accurate description of the "black haired, slanty eyed, yellow skinned Chinese" - clearly for the benefit of his "sight impaired" viewers - he may well have landed himself a senior role in "The Publicity Department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China" ... I don't think I have ever come across a more merciless tirade of glowing accolades for the Chinese culture, business ethic or acumen ... well, unless it was authored by Bob Carr and orated by Shanghai Sam ... obviously!Wink

Oh but wait, those racists would never employ a "white haired, round eyed, pale skinned Australian" ... LOL

He would have been fine if he had just restricted his comments to saying, that based on their totalitarian regime, awful human rights record, their treatment of Tibet and Taiwan, the Chinese are a bunch of cup cakes ... and he would still have his job.Thumbs Up

I recken even the hard core SJW's, bed wetting victim advocates, virtue signallers, and free speech haters would see this as a spineless decision by Sky, and Political Correctness gone mad ... again Dead

PS: Hillary Clinton DID say that all blacks look the same last week ... laughed off by the loveys of course!Ermm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 6:05am
In case anyone is interested,

Nope.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

In case anyone is interested,

Nope.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot ... facts
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 3:27pm
Facts?

So he didn't use racially charged language?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 3:50pm
Blinkers off CNNPT - read what he said, make up your own mind.

... oh, I'm sorry, I forgot ... your mind is already made up!Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 3:52pm
So if you whack someone and put them in hospital, and if you send flowers the flowers is all that counts?
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 3:58pm

Blinkers off CNNPT - read what he said, make up your own mind.

... oh, I'm sorry, I forgot ... your mind is already made up!Wink

We heard or rather were told what he said. Easy to pen an article like that but the true attitude often slips out.

Keep wearing those blinkers Doc, your right wing compatriots are NEVER  guilty of any wrongdoing Thumbs Up
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 4:35pm
Did "we" hear or were told.

Related image

fyi, it's not an article - it's a full transcript of what he said ... but you would know that if you read my post you clueless dope.Wacko

Stop simply agreeing with everything CNNPT posts, you brainless clone, you know that he is an arrogant dishonest elitist, and he relies on your blinkered sycophancy for any relevance in his existence ... try having an opinion of your own, and people might stop laughing AT you ... you might want to start by reading the transcript!Shocked

nah ... easier for you to just remain ignorant and stupid like everyone expects of CNNPT's mini mes.Wink
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 4:46pm
yes I read it, doesn't matter, you'll see 20,000 black-haired, slanty-eyed, yellow-skinned Chinese, desperate to get into Disneyland says it all. True I did not hear it directly I read about it, are you saying it is a false fact Clown

Keep ignoring and twisting things Confused
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 4:52pm
Some advice for you Doc

Thank me later.Thumbs Up

Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 7:18pm
Dr Ejit is an anti-vaxxer now.Wacko
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

yes I read it, doesn't matter, you'll see 20,000 black-haired, slanty-eyed, yellow-skinned Chinese, desperate to get into Disneyland says it all. True I did not hear it directly I read about it, are you saying it is a false fact Clown

Keep ignoring and twisting things Confused

Did you read the whole transcript?  

What did you think he was trying to say?

Do you think he was being "racist"?

Ignore the buzzing noise of the "Useful Idiots", be honest, and use your own words ... 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 2:48pm
Questions too hard? ... here's some moving pictures and sound that might help - you WILL learn something from Ross Cameron.

FREE SPEECH is unsurprisingly not a concern to CNNPT - he said so.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 2:53pm
I see old mate Bolta has been trying to get people interested in a big notice about his future. Nobody cared. Got the SMH to bite, but nobody else.

Jumping from Sky before he gets shoved out the door after his fellow deplorables?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>