Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Maccamax - Have you thought about an obit?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maccamax - Have you thought about an obit?
    Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 2:57am
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

Whale isn't your middle and last name "boat people?"

Maxie, I'll never look at a pillow the same way again.

I've just had a laugh at an ancient thread.

Thought I'd let Shammy know I now have finally finished that pillow.

Not easy either as I'd no sooner got more tooth picks than the Ladies Razors came on the market.

I don't mind really ..... just takes a bit longer.
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 1:39am
This thread is about imaginary obits not unimaginable orgasms.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

You fancy a bit of ...> + Tit o

Smile
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 5:23pm
You fancy a bit of ...> + Tit o
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 5:21pm

Whale is from Yugoslavia.     Take 6/4

why Maxie ?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 5:20pm

Whale is from Yugoslavia.     Take 6/4
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 3:20pm

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 2:50pm
Not Indonesian LOL
Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Australian 

:facepalm:
Panspermia.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 2:46pm
Australian 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 2:42pm
Just curious, I recall you said you weren't Anglo Saxon, what does it hurt to give up your nationality, I think it's interesting where people come from...
Panspermia.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Fiddlesticks Fiddlesticks wrote:

What nationality are you whale..?

\

not a snivelling pom.
why do you want to know?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 2:33pm
What nationality are you whale..?

Panspermia.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Fiddlesticks Fiddlesticks wrote:

Fiddles gets plucked often   [ No Whale it is not a spelling mistake ]
But Shammy , One of my lif's ambitions was to have a pillow made of Pubic hair.    I had to give that up after I ran out of tooth picks.
But in later life when I'm enjoying the seedless watermelon I take the teeth out.

why are you trolling me stinky..???

LOST     One sense of humour.

Small reward for its return
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 12:54pm

But Shammy , One of my lif's ambitions was to have a pillow made of Pubic hair.    I had to give that up after I ran out of tooth picks.
But in later life when I'm enjoying the seedless watermelon I take the teeth out.

why are you trolling me stinky..???

Panspermia.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 12:47pm
macca is so small and shrivelled the only way he can hold it to pee is with some tweezers
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 12:39pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 12:19pm
Maxie: Are you "tweezing" me with this line of bull gelati?LOL  I'm thinking the men in OZ, according to you, need tweezers to unzip and get the faucet out.  Haven't you been watching the TV.  There are all sorts of ads for feminine devices that aid in hair removal.  All $19.95 and if you call right now you get two for the same price, just pay the additional shipping and handling.  Ask Ms Fiddles, she'll know about these new modern appliances.  

Have you checked in with your doctor lately?  He needs to look you over for cobwebs that are obscuring your thinking.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 8:01am
Tweezers Shammy.   Aussie men have a good use for them in front of the urinal and the girls don't only pluck their eye brows ? downunder.
   They are a part of our National dress.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 2:54am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

lol.. Reminds me of that great question.
if you have a moth ball in your left hand and a moth ball in your right hand.   WHAT do you have ?.
A big moth.

Great question?

I don't get it.
Yeah, yeah...walking along the beach the other day & I saw a cricket ball in the sand...stooped down, picked it up & put in my pocket...another 20 metres along I saw another cricket ball in the sand....stooped down, picked it up & put it in my pocket....another 20 metres along I found a dead cricket !

I've watched the game a couple of times on the TV and the cricket balls look a great deal larger than you describe them.  When you Ozzies walk the beaches do you normally carry tweezers?LOL
Tuft_It _Tees View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuft_It _Tees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 2:00am
Right, well this is one I'm happy to take your word as being correct !
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 1:27am
There all the same with the light out Tuff.
Tuft_It _Tees View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuft_It _Tees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 12:56am

Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

noticed  LOL,  see what I mean Ouch

lol.   You are right on both counts .   96 kph is the average .      But where time isn't involved , like cricket innings .. 80 and 120 is av 100 over the 2 innings.
   We didn't get much at school but maths and English were top priority.   Being around racecourses is a big maths improver as you are forever doing the percentages. I was working at age 13. In a dairy of all places. No wonder I fondle the old hooters with such expertise.
and pleasure.
AND , YES I did score a few time with the 4 legged variety too.

Looks like those kiwi sheep shaggers don't have it all to themselves.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 8:57pm

lol.. Reminds me of that great question.
if you have a moth ball in your left hand and a moth ball in your right hand.   WHAT do you have ?.
A big moth.

Great question?

I don't get it.
Yeah, yeah...walking along the beach the other day & I saw a cricket ball in the sand...stooped down, picked it up & put in my pocket...another 20 metres along I saw another cricket ball in the sand....stooped down, picked it up & put it in my pocket....another 20 metres along I found a dead cricket !
Refer ALP Election Promises
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 8:38pm
Its Arz.. of course

Why do they call a ladies mid riff a   "waste"
    It is a waste really ,     There's room for 2 more hooters there so   what a waste.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 6:39pm
Now don't you start Shocked LOL. I refuse to admit to not knowing, on the grounds it might embarrass me & twice in one day would be too much Embarrassed
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 6:23pm
i actually got that one , GayCry
its a bit like that question.
whats the last thing to pass thru an insect,s mind when it hits the windscreen of the car ?
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 5:00pm
Well I have come to the conclusion that if Max says or posts it there is something obscene about it. Maybe we should let sleeping dogs lie.
Maybe the moth balls were somewhere else and Max only thought they were in his hands.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

A moth so big it takes 2 moth balls to kill it? Confused

lol, random...LOL
Panspermia.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 4:48pm
Well a big 'thank you' from Shammy, myself, AA & those who were too shy to admit to their lack of comprehension Wink
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>