Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Climate Change - Global Warming..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262263264265266 540>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 10:04am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Does anyone believe there is a person called Elon Musk ??  Cry
Where on earth do parents dream up these names FF S   Wacko

that's got to be the most ridiculous post I've ever read on this board..

He's only one of the smartest men on the planet..

http://www.biography.com/people/elon-musk-20837159

Confused
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 10:15am

Pauline Advises North Queenslanders Do Their Own Research On Cyclone Preparation

Hanson criticised the state of emergency laws which block welfare payments for parents who don't prepare for cyclones.

Pauline Advises North Queenslanders Do Their Own Research On Cyclone Preparation

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT

A mass evacuation is currently being carried out in the Queensland town of Mackay as the ever-growing Cyclone Debbie threatens to cause widespread destruction as it collides with a high tide.

Authorities are urging about 25,000 residents in “low-lying areas” of Mackay to evacuate their homes immediately.

“We are asking people that can move out of those low-lying areas that are depicted on the local maps on the council website to move now,” said the Dawson MP, George Christensen

“Everyonee else. I would advise to begin sandbagging, tying down loose structures and stocking up on emergency survival goods

However, One Nation leader Pauline Hanson has come out as an SES sceptic this evening, telling media that the commonly accepted attitude towards cyclone preparation is unsound.

“I advise parents to go out and do their own research with regards to cyclone preparation because they can “have an effect on some children”.

It’s not the first time Hanson has questioned cyclone preparation — last January, she made the long-discredited and rubbished claim that sandbags can cause autism, and even cancer.

“We haven’t done the research enough, what is causing these kids to have autism, what is having all the cancer in our community, have we had enough answers into the cancer?”

Hanson criticised the state of emergency laws which block welfare payments for parents who don’t prepare for cyclones.

“What I don’t like about it is the blackmailing that’s happening with the government. Don’t do that to people. That’s a dictatorship. I think people have a right to investigate themselves,” she said.

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/breaking-news/pauline-advises-north-queenslanders-research-cyclone-preparation/

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Fiddlesticks Fiddlesticks wrote:

Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Does anyone believe there is a person called Elon Musk ??  Cry
Where on earth do parents dream up these names FF S   Wacko

that's got to be the most ridiculous post I've ever read on this board..

He's only one of the smartest men on the planet..

http://www.biography.com/people/elon-musk-20837159

Confused

We are not all egg heads like you, you know .
I still say  its a weird name and I wonder how parents come up with some of the names they do.
If you find that ridiculous,  thats fine by me.  I could say the same about some of your posts over the years, too .Stern Smile
animals before people.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Hanson criticised the state of emergency laws which block welfare payments for parents who don't prepare for cyclones.

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT

A mass evacuation is currently being carried out in the Queensland town of Mackay as the ever-growing Cyclone Debbie threatens to cause widespread destruction as it collides with a high tide.

Authorities are urging about 25,000 residents in “low-lying areas” of Mackay to evacuate their homes immediately.

“We are asking people that can move out of those low-lying areas that are depicted on the local maps on the council website to move now,” said the Dawson MP, George Christensen

“Everyonee else. I would advise to begin sandbagging, tying down loose structures and stocking up on emergency survival goods

However, One Nation leader Pauline Hanson has come out as an SES sceptic this evening, telling media that the commonly accepted attitude towards cyclone preparation is unsound.

“I advise parents to go out and do their own research with regards to cyclone preparation because they can “have an effect on some children”.

It’s not the first time Hanson has questioned cyclone preparation — last January, she made the long-discredited and rubbished claim that sandbags can cause autism, and even cancer.

“We haven’t done the research enough, what is causing these kids to have autism, what is having all the cancer in our community, have we had enough answers into the cancer?”

Hanson criticised the state of emergency laws which block welfare payments for parents who don’t prepare for cyclones.

“What I don’t like about it is the blackmailing that’s happening with the government. Don’t do that to people. That’s a dictatorship. I think people have a right to investigate themselves,” she said.

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/breaking-news/pauline-advises-north-queenslanders-research-cyclone-preparation/

not that funny, PT...

she goes about things the wrong way, badly informed, ruins any credibility genuine sufferers have achieved...

I feel for parents of children who have been affected by vaccination side-effects...my daughter being one...there is little doubt some of the problems were as a result of the triple antigen, which caused inflammation of her brain...

vaccination is vital...but to just dismiss the connection to autism and epilepsy is a massive cover-up...

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by 3blindmice 3blindmice wrote:

The history of the NSW desal plant, water security, and Flannery's comments, were discussed long before you unleashed your hysterical ignorance on this topic. Feel free to trawl back over the thread and educate yourself, or simply google each topic and do a few hours reading. A warning - the information is not black and white. For example state of the environment reports are rightly very nuanced.

You appear to have great trouble finding information so let me help you get started with the Flannery thing: https://indifferencegivesyouafright.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/tim-flannery-did-not-say-australias-dams-would-never-fill-again/

Also don't be shy, give us your rundown on the recent history, and likely future, of rainfall over the Australian continent. 

Plenty more on that website (and numerous others) to fill that empty vessel if you're really interested in what is a complex topic.
Sorry, I missed this piece of Snake Oil Salesman Flimflam!Embarrassed

"First, Flannery did not say that Australian dams will never fill again. Andrew Bolt, misrepresenting Flannery, draws attention to a Feb 2007 Landline interview with Flannery in which Flannery said:

even the rain that falls isn’t actually going to fill our dams and our river systems

Denialists like Bolt claim that Flannery meant by this that our dams would never fill again at any time for any reason from the date Flannery was speaking. However, what Flannery was actually saying that climate trends at the time indicated a long-term outcome of normalized water shortage consistent with IPCC projections

Flannery’s comments were to the effect that Australia was at the time currently experiencing a 60% fall in run-off going into dams due to hotter soils and greater rainfall take-up by drought-stressed vegetation and that this would be indicative of what we could eventually expect as a consistent and normal outcome in the future."

Other than someone with a Climate Lying bias trying to say what Flimflam Flannery meant something different to what he said, what is the point of that whole article, or any like them ???Confused ... it's as credible as saying that 97% of Scientists agree ... on anything! LOL

.. and if he was JUST KIDDINGTongue ... why did he let the Government waste money on unnecessary desal plants ... or is it more sinister than that ... did he have his finger in the pie that is the "Global Worming Industry Fraud"?

In my experience, people are either incompetent, or corrupt when they make "mistakes" like that, or allow themselves to be "misinterpreted"... he seems smart ... just sayin'Wink

Why else would a Paleontologist even be interested in climate change ... not enough graft in the old dino bone industry?Cry
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
3blindmice View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

The history of the NSW desal plant, water security, and Flannery's comments, were discussed long before you unleashed your hysterical ignorance on this topic. Feel free to trawl back over the thread and educate yourself, or simply google each topic and do a few hours reading. A warning - the information is not black and white. For example state of the environment reports are rightly very nuanced.

You appear to have great trouble finding information so let me help you get started with the Flannery thing: https://indifferencegivesyouafright.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/tim-flannery-did-not-say-australias-dams-would-never-fill-again/

Also don't be shy, give us your rundown on the recent history, and likely future, of rainfall over the Australian continent. 

Plenty more on that website (and numerous others) to fill that empty vessel if you're really interested in what is a complex topic.

"First, Flannery did not say that Australian dams will never fill again. Andrew Bolt, misrepresenting Flannery, draws attention to a Feb 2007 Landline interview with Flannery in which Flannery said:

even the rain that falls isn’t actually going to fill our dams and our river systems

Denialists like Bolt claim that Flannery meant by this that our dams would never fill again at any time for any reason from the date Flannery was speaking. However, what Flannery was actually saying that climate trends at the time indicated a long-term outcome of normalized water shortage consistent with IPCC projections

Flannery’s comments were to the effect that Australia was at the time currently experiencing a 60% fall in run-off going into dams due to hotter soils and greater rainfall take-up by drought-stressed vegetation and that this would be indicative of what we could eventually expect as a consistent and normal outcome in the future."

Other than someone with a Climate Lying bias trying to say what Flimflam Flannery meant something different to what he said, what is the point of that whole article, or any like them ???Confused ... it's as credible as saying that 97% of Scientists agree ... on anything! LOL

.. and if he was JUST KIDDINGTongue ... why did he let the Government waste money on unnecessary desal plants ... or is it more sinister than that ... did he have his finger in the pie that is the "Global Worming Industry Fraud"?

In my experience, people are either incompetent, or corrupt when they make "mistakes" like that, or allow themselves to be "misinterpreted"... he seems smart ... just sayin'Wink

Why else would a Paleontologist even be interested in climate change ... not enough graft in the old dino bone industry?Cry

Pointless telling you to stop making an ass of yourself because it's clearly one of your great charms, so instead in your own words tell us all how Flannery "let the govt (presumably you're talking the incompetent NSW LABOR GOVT?) waste money on desal plants"? 

As I said do some reading of this thread and you might temporarily learn something. I'd spoonfeed you but it's obvious you'd simply stick you fingers down your throat and spew your guts up yet again.

Still haven't seen your dissertation on rainfall trends across Australia. Perhaps those choropleth maps were beyond your intellectual capacity, or just as likely they again showed that your knowledge is inversely proportional to your hysteria.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by scamanda scamanda wrote:

Wonderful climate up my way.
I get to pick enough mushrooms every morning for brekky.

Geez, I'm turning green.Shocked

I'm turning green too, but mines with envy!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 11:33pm

Pointless telling you to stop making an ass of yourself because it's clearly one of your great charms, so instead in your own words tell us all how Flannery "let the govt (presumably you're talking the incompetent NSW LABOR GOVT?) waste money on desal plants"? 

As I said do some reading of this thread and you might temporarily learn something. I'd spoonfeed you but it's obvious you'd simply stick you fingers down your throat and spew your guts up yet again.

Still haven't seen your dissertation on rainfall trends across Australia. Perhaps those choropleth maps were beyond your intellectual capacity, or just as likely they again showed that your knowledge is inversely proportional to your hysteria.

Climate changes baby! ... better get used to it, because no matter how OUTRAGED the climate liars become, humanity can't change it!Big smile
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 11:35pm
  ERK   =   Not mushroom for those dirty little blobs that grow out of cow pads at my place.

I think our 4XXXX man may be referring to those special Magic mushroom that carry a  punch.

Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2017 at 8:30am
Nothing wrong with a few liberty caps macca, what have you got to lose at your age, get out there and try them before it's too late.

Edited by Gay3 - 03 Apr 2017 at 9:26am
Panspermia.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 8:11am
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 8:19am
It doesn't matter what the AMA may or may not have claimed or whether it is true or not in relation to the closure of Hazelwood, that was ultimately a commercial decision by the owners to follow the market and get out, replacing their investment in coal with new investment in renewables and battery storage.

The market is deciding the outcomes here and the federal govt is desperately trying to slow it down to the benefit of their big fossil fuel donors . The war is lost now, they should try to claim something out of the ashes
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

It doesn't matter what the AMA may or may not have claimed or whether it is true or not in relation to the closure of Hazelwood, that was ultimately a commercial decision by the owners to follow the market and get out, replacing their investment in coal with new investment in renewables and battery storage.

The market is deciding the outcomes here and the federal govt is desperately trying to slow it down to the benefit of their big fossil fuel donors . The war is lost now, they should try to claim something out of the ashes

The Hazelwood operators made a commercial decision after the Victorian ALP Government made coal unaffordable by tripling the state based levies on it ... wouldn't that be relevant to their decision? ... deception by omission AGAIN PT? ... it's not JUST the Radical Islamification issue that you want to ignore then ... that's good!Thumbs Up  

Your argument is just BS unless they remove the levies on coal, and also remove the subsidies for renewables, and provide a level playing field.

Then people would probably choose the cheapest and most reliable ... coal.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 5:21pm
So the French operator Engie which employs 150,000+ people in 70 countries and are moving out of coal worldwide solely because of the Victorian and Australian govt's?

Coal is the most expensive source without those generous subsidies of which you spoke. 

For the same reasons the Abbott govt bailed out of subsidising the unsustainable(in it's then form) this was a business decision. Engie Aust CEO Alex Keisser said coal has a 30 year life worldwide and now is the time to transition out of it from their perspective

Do you know what a subsidy is? It is giving taxpayer money to prop up a failing business. 

What is the difference between paying through higher prices or paying through a combination of prices and personal tax to cover those subsidies?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 5:23pm
then form)*car industry
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 5:43pm

...Then people would probably choose the cheapest and most reliable ... coal.  

Beg pardon Dr E?  Confused
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 7:02pm
So the Government has shown great foresight in subsidising renewables - didn't need to wait for them to be a "failing industry", just knew they would be ... let nobody down to date.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 1:03pm

Climate changes baby! ... better get used to it, because no matter how OUTRAGED the climate liars become, humanity can't change it!Big smile

Is that your expert opinion?  I could go back over old ground in this thread and re-post numerous references and images of both local and regional climate change obviously brought about by humans but I think your brain has reached peak data and you'd have to unload quite a bit of its stored redundancy (and not immediately replaced it with even more garbage) before you could start to absorb reality. Should that unlikely event ever occur you could try starting at deforestation.

The only other reason for revisiting the obvious would be in the vain hope that you might actually be prompted to do some research but I've come to understand the enormous task you face with that impermeable cap rock which sits atop your neck.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 2:46am
oh, obviously!Wacko

The planet has never been greener ... Australia alone has experienced it's highest ever crop yields ... Polar Bear numbers are INCREASING ... thank God for Global Warming!Hug
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2017 at 1:03am
  I'm amazed how educated people can be so easily fooled by this hoax on "climate change ".

Not unlike the brainwashed millions who allow the Delusional systems about the various " Gods " ,  To take over all there ability to face reality.

All those Billions wasted on Desalination Plants , on the word of a mad professor who is still blurting his fixed ideas to the masses.            .  Sadly so many listen .
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2017 at 5:21pm
Just not enough government subsidies for paleontology maccamax ...
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 7:38pm

The last thing I want to show is the global temperature map.

If you think about this logically, everything in between these two black line is roughly where everyone lives. And of most of the warming, it is in the Arctic. So instead of minus 30, its minus 28 degrees, so its making absolutely zero difference to our daily life.

Where we live is perfectly normal, but the areas that are impacted when you warm up the Earth are cold regions, and dry regions. So its the increased water vapour that warms the Earth, and in turn warms the Arctic, because all of a sudden you put extra water vapour into the region where its very dry.

So if you walk into bathroom and turn the light on, you don’t see a temperature increase, but if you go and turn the hot water on and leaving it running, then see how you go, all of a sudden your bathroom is hot and steamy.

This principle is the same, the increased water vapour is what is causing the warming of the Arctic, so anyone who tries to tell you its never been warmer is clearly uneducated, and most of them are in politics or government bureaucrats.

Anyway, I wanted to show this to demonstrate that the climate is doing exactly what it should when a massive El Nino increases temperatures and water vapour, as it did 18 months ago.

I do get a laugh when I read things about climate change, its unfortunate so may people are misinformed but such is life.

So thats the update on the next 2 years and where we are at, I will have another one in a week or two.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 7:51pm
Couldn't get past the first paragraph. Is this guy seriously suggesting a warming Arctic doesn't effect the rest of the planet?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 9:31pm
Ying and yang ...
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Couldn't get past the first paragraph. Is this guy seriously suggesting a warming Arctic doesn't effect the rest of the planet?

Holy gelati! We should start cooling the Arctic immediately.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 11:10pm
... easy! ... just set up some windmills and set them on "cool"Tongue
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

The last thing I want to show is the global temperature map.

If you think about this logically, everything in between these two black line is roughly where everyone lives. And of most of the warming, it is in the Arctic. So instead of minus 30, its minus 28 degrees, so its making absolutely zero difference to our daily life.

Where we live is perfectly normal, but the areas that are impacted when you warm up the Earth are cold regions, and dry regions. So its the increased water vapour that warms the Earth, and in turn warms the Arctic, because all of a sudden you put extra water vapour into the region where its very dry.

So if you walk into bathroom and turn the light on, you don’t see a temperature increase, but if you go and turn the hot water on and leaving it running, then see how you go, all of a sudden your bathroom is hot and steamy.

This principle is the same, the increased water vapour is what is causing the warming of the Arctic, so anyone who tries to tell you its never been warmer is clearly uneducated, and most of them are in politics or government bureaucrats.

Anyway, I wanted to show this to demonstrate that the climate is doing exactly what it should when a massive El Nino increases temperatures and water vapour, as it did 18 months ago.

I do get a laugh when I read things about climate change, its unfortunate so may people are misinformed but such is life.

So thats the update on the next 2 years and where we are at, I will have another one in a week or two.

Not as big a laugh as I get reading your not even pseudo-scientific analyses of weather and climate pal. As conspiracy websites show you can fool the ignorant only as long as they remain ignorant, but there's no educating the willfully stupid.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I'm amazed how educated people can be so easily fooled by this hoax on "climate change ".

Not unlike the brainwashed millions who allow the Delusional systems about the various " Gods " ,  To take over all there ability to face reality.

All those Billions wasted on Desalination Plants , on the word of a mad professor who is still blurting his fixed ideas to the masses.            .  Sadly so many listen .

Not to mention the trillions wasted on (attempted) ejacashun Macca. Well at least partly wasted if this thread is any indicator.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 9:13am
The times, they are a changin'

National Grid can confirm that for the past 24 hours, it has supplied GB's electricity demand without the need for #coal generation.

Today's average generation mix so far has been gas 50.3%, nuclear 21.2%, wind 12.2%, imports 8.3%, biomass 6.7%, solar 3.6%
BrianT View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 2:23pm
I wonder if we'll get snow this year ? It might be too hot for it but I'll keep my fingers crossed. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262263264265266 540>