Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LNP government.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 756757758759760>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 8:54pm
Image result for monkey playing piano gif
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 11:57pm
Egg boy done good! ... gave $100,000 worth of unhinged lefty snowflakes' money to NZ ... may well have saved them from a recession!

That's what I call a Good Egg!Big smile

Related image
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 11:58pm
boy
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

boy

I see Dylan Voller ...          Malcolm Turnbull's Royal commission boy,
is in the news again ...        Armed Robbery etc.

The Royal Commission & some compensation didn't do much for him .
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 12:55pm
Wonder who he will  blame for this "lapse" in good behaivour ?  I would hate to be the law enforcement officers having to deal with him, when he knows how to play the system so well.
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 1:52pm
STATISTICALLY :-    A gun is less likely to be used in a Robbery than an ALP member in high Office.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 8:20pm
Not Barnaby again?

Two women who say they were sexually assaulted while working for senior politicians have blasted the Liberal Party's culture, as pressure grows for action on review ordered in the wake of last year's federal leadership turmoil. 
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 9:20pm
Barnaby is a member of the National Party not the Liberal Party
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 9:16pm
Thanks for the heads up Bob, I'd never had known.

ps this is an LNP thread in case you missed it. 
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 9:24pm
Libs are denying they have a female problem.
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 9:45pm
are they getting hot flushes?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Thanks for the heads up Bob, I'd never had known.

ps this is an LNP thread in case you missed it. 
It was you the brought up Barnaby on this LNP thread , not me.
I wanted to make you aware Barnaby, a member of the National party, could not have been the alleged abuser because they were made by LIBERAL staffers against other LIBERAL staffers.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 7:09pm
Sadly the Nationals appear at very least as misogynistic and sexually abusive as are their Liberal colleagues.  That's entirely expected among the born to rule mob(s).

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 7:13pm
ps did any of you see Barnaby in Question Time today?

Either extremely high blood pressure or still half p1ssed.  I'd back the quinella.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 7:35pm

Sadly the Nationals appear at very least as misogynistic and sexually abusive as are their Liberal colleagues.  That's entirely expected among the born to rule mob(s).

Can you refer me to any evidence to back up that first sentence ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 8:33pm
Well it's hard to even consider that the Nats could be any different from the Libs.

Suggest you redirect your query to Kathryn Greiner.

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2019 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Get Organised oneone .... The next money maker is the State Of Origin.

Evans in for Qld and NSW morals .

-------------------

Where's my 10% ....        I'm not free on Football.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2019 at 11:26pm

Well it's hard to even consider that the Nats could be any different from the Libs.

Suggest you redirect your query to Kathryn Greiner.

Yes, don't ask the police ... they have had zero complaints.

Should ask Julia Banks too, she's a reliable source!

Oh, and the ALP/Greens are such puritans - I thought they were just puerile!LOL

Greens MP Jeremy Buckingham faces calls to resign over sexual harassment allegations

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 7:31am
It's ok, the Libs have introduced a new code of conduct so it should be all sorted.

I believe new legislation called The Bonking Barnaby Bill is also being put together. Named after the Coalition's chief staff tester. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 7:48pm

QUOTE=Second Chance]I see the absolutely appalling Peter (people overboard) Reith received a gong in the Australia Day awards.Angry  The fat, unctuous pr1ck may well be re-enlisted to the cause.  [/QUOTE]

Todays news:

Boat sinks in croc-infested waters of Top End island with 21 passengers, mostly children, rescued

Sadly, Peter wasn't on board, otherwise there would have been one entirely unlamented drowning stat. 

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2019 at 8:03am
Touching Christmas message from former Deputy Prime Minister Barn.
Hope you are feeling better soon mate.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 9:10am
As we close in on another year, I, like the majority of Australians, are forever grateful Bill Shorten and his colleagues never got won the election and got control of the treasury benches.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 9:23am
Somebody must be playing silly buggers with Barnaby Joyce's wikipedia entry.

"Joice was an aspiring athlete in his formative years who placed 4th in the Stawell gift as a 16 year old, unfortunately his athletic career was cut short due to an infected ingrowing toenail which resulted in a partial toe amputation effectively ending his athletic endeavors"

Couldn't even spell his name right.

An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Baghdad Bob Baghdad Bob wrote:

As we close in on another year, I, like the majority of Australians, are forever grateful Bill Shorten and his colleagues never got won the election and got control of the treasury benches.

And it would be equally correct to say that as we close in on another year I, like the majority of thinking TBV members, are forever grateful that your pointless posts are kept to a bare minimum.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 12:13pm

And it would be equally correct to say that as we close in on another year I, like the majority of thinking TBV members, are forever grateful that your pointless posts are kept to a bare minimum.

Now Now Second Chance, bobs views may differ at times to yours but 'tis the season for goodwill , I kinda like his posts mainly because he gets a reaction , he's good value imo.
now happy new year to both of you!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 1:05pm
     MID YEAR BY RUSTY +++
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

I’ll bet your left nut , that the all ords at the end year is below today’s figure.

27/12.2019==== Much the same if I've read it right ===     SO Rusty loses a Left NUT .
Won't be ( you know who's ) as he has no balls.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Now Now Second Chance, bobs views may differ at times to yours but 'tis the season for goodwill , I kinda like his posts mainly because he gets a reaction , he's good value imo.
now happy new year to both of you!

Carioca,  I threw out that bait, and SC came in hook, line and sinker. Nice to know that SC agrees as he posted " it would be equally correct ".
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 2:46pm
Hahaha,

Read it again big fella
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Hahaha,

Read it again big fella

Where to you get big fella ? I am only 51 kg and am shorter than the old time jockey Peter Bakos.Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 3:10pm
Too much rum in your Xmas pudding Bob?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 756757758759760>