Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LNP government.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 722723724725726 760>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 12:14am
Bugger me - Whale , Judge & Rusty working together - the bloody Wolfpack . “Birds of a feather flock together” - not sure flocks quite thr right word .
Refer ALP Election Promises
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

I think it’s safe to say he doesn’t come across as he thinks he comes across, whale. Unless of course someone actually intends to invest a huge amount of time looking pathetic.

Works for you!Handshake

Which of course brings us to the other stock reply- “no, YOU are!!!!”

Seriously mate, you need some new material.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 12:16am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Bugger me - Whale , Judge & Rusty working together - the bloody Wolfpack . “Birds of a feather flock together” - not sure flocks quite thr right word .

Nor is thr
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 12:23am

Nor is thr
Have you blokes up there worked out if Winx is a champion yet Judge ? Unbelievable - more complicated than I would have thought. Don’t worry - there’s been a bloke down here rabbiting on about that Folau bloke for the past few days as well
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 12:26am
That’s nice, dear
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 12:33am

Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Oh,that’s right, we’ve been waiting on you to provide the research papers from both the ABS & the PBO that you’ve been fibbing about......

It’s ok,you can just say it doesn’t exist, we all know that.

You'll find them "on the back of a coaster", still sitting on a table in the Pokies room at the Tradies in Dickson ... they are "filed" with the NBN and School Halls costings, and the Pink Batt's Business Plan, and NDIS delivery systems design, and the Electric Car and Climate Alarm Policy, etc, etc ... sitting next to a stack of Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme Applications for Life Saving drugs that Bullgelati Bill had to refuse when he was Finance Minister for Rudd/Gillard/Rudd ... because they had pissed it all up against the wall and couldn't pay the bills ... Embarrassed  

Anything else you don't understand?Wink

You had a breakdown?

You’ve been stating repeatedly that the ABS & PBO had both released research papers proving your hypothesis of doom due to ALP property taxes.

I keep asking you for it, and instead of admitting you’re full of poo,or ignoring it.
You make a muppet of yourself with stoopid posts.

Try again,got some links to back up your fantasy?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 12:41am

I think it’s safe to say he doesn’t come across as he thinks he comes across, whale. Unless of course someone actually intends to invest a huge amount of time looking pathetic.

Works for you!Handshake

Which of course brings us to the other stock reply- “no, YOU are!!!!”

Seriously mate, you need some new material.

Please contribute something ... I've got sore shoulders!
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 12:59am
Then take the chips off them
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 1:05am
Too good
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 1:10am

Oh,that’s right, we’ve been waiting on you to provide the research papers from both the ABS & the PBO that you’ve been fibbing about......

It’s ok,you can just say it doesn’t exist, we all know that.

You'll find them "on the back of a coaster", still sitting on a table in the Pokies room at the Tradies in Dickson ... they are "filed" with the NBN and School Halls costings, and the Pink Batt's Business Plan, and NDIS delivery systems design, and the Electric Car and Climate Alarm Policy, etc, etc ... sitting next to a stack of Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme Applications for Life Saving drugs that Bullgelati Bill had to refuse when he was Finance Minister for Rudd/Gillard/Rudd ... because they had pissed it all up against the wall and couldn't pay the bills ... Embarrassed  

Anything else you don't understand?Wink

You had a breakdown?

You’ve been stating repeatedly that the ABS & PBO had both released research papers proving your hypothesis of doom due to ALP property taxes.

I keep asking you for it, and instead of admitting you’re full of poo,or ignoring it.
You make a muppet of yourself with stoopid posts.

Try again,got some links to back up your fantasy?

Yeah, you Lie.

Are you so confused that you don't understand that the ABS and PBO both shafted Bowen?

Now pay attention, I won't be repeating this ...

Firstly Bowen quoted the ABS as his and the disgraced Grattan Institute's source of the data he used to develop his policy - DUD DATA DUMB DUMB!Embarrassed

The ABS threw Bowen under the bus baby!LOL ... they calmly stated that they are not able to produce the data they claimed they were using, but that Bowens figure for Investor Purchases was out by about 100%!!! OOOPS!!! When Bowen went back to the Grattan Institute Sycophants, the chick who's coaster and napkin they used to record it all, admitted that she DIDN'T actually have that data ... BECAUSE THE ABS CAN'T PRODUCE IT! ... no problem ... she just assumed that the figures for INVESTORS would be the same as for OWNER OCCUPIERS ... the fcuk what? LOLLOLLOL ... if she was Bowen's Tax Accountant, he'd be in jail!!!Wacko

As for the PBO, they were then called in as the "correct" data source ... and they said Bowen's assumptions were way out as well! ... except they had to go away and rejig everything based on figures that they had "estimated" too ... because they didn't know WHERE to find the correct data ... BECAUSE THE ABS CAN'T PRODUCE IT! ... DOH!! ... so they had a guess, without consultation with anyone outside the Canberra Bubble.

I don't know if they have posted anything new on the LABOR LIES WEBSITE since 2014 ... why would you bother looking ... Labor simply uses Fraudulent Figures and Dud Data, lie about it and blame everyone else!!!Pig

COULD YOU IMAGINE THESE IMPOSTERS TRYING TO RUN THE ECONOMY???Ouch

Oh that's right - they are Rudd/Gillard/Rudd/SHORTEN - just MINUS Rudd/Gillard/RuddDead

Now please stop lying and deflecting ... the truth will set you free!Hug
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 1:22am
Nice deflection!

However,the reports you’ve repeatedly been promising us,are those stating the levels of destruction in property values the new ALP policies will certainly deliver.

The nonsense you posted is these entities are saying they didn’t provide data for Bowen to base his costings on.
Which is damaging for the ALP,but irrelevant to our discussion.

For the umpteenth time,I’m not cheerleading for ALP.
I’m just calling out you ridiculous posts for what they are.
Hysterical rantings of a financial illiterate.

Again, got those research papers from ABS and PBS demonstrating the quantum of losses the ALP will wreak on the property market?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 1:41am
For the umpteenth time you are a feckless liar Big smile 

I have never offered a report or a research paper from the ABS or PBO - you are simply lying, because you now know that I know ALL the facts ... and it's doing your head in!LOL

Bad luck for you ... but the good news is that we only need a handful of people in a few marginal seats to "Get it" and the Nation will be rescued ... and you can thank me later! Wink

Now quickly, back to the circle jerk ... i wouldn't trust any of those other mini-mes not to cheat whilst you are away!!!Shocked
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 1:55am
Hahahahaha

Reduced to schoolyard taunts.

Funny how I repeatedly called on you to produce those reports, and you tried glib one liners to deflect. Never a denial to state I’d misquoted you.
I’d look it up and quote you,but I’ve got an early start tomorrow.

Then you give us war and peace, but when it’s pointed out you’ve missed the point.

You go into angry denial mode....

Again dummy,I’m not an ALP cheerleader, just anti ridiculous posts from you stating wildly inaccurate fairytales.

What happened to your expose on Union rorts in industry Super Funds?
Lost interest when you realised how ridiculous you looked?

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 2:44pm
Some of us'll love this one LOL

Bill Shorten walked into a bank to cash a cheque
When he’s called over to the teller, he says, "Good morning, could you please cash this cheque for me?"

The teller replied, "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?"

Bill Shorten said, "Truthfully, I didn’t bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I’m the leader of the Labour Party of Australia."

The teller said, "Yes sir, I know who you are... but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors, forgers, and requirements of the legislation etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Shorten said, “Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they’ll tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

The teller said, "I’m sorry, Mr Shorten, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them"

Getting a bit agitated, Shorten snapped, “C'mon woman, I’m urging you, please, to cash this cheque.."

The teller said, "Look Mr Shorten, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods, he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque.

"Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racket and made a fabulous shot where the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his cheque. So, Mr Shorten, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you?"

Bill Shorten stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank... there’s nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do... and I don't have a clue."

With a big smile, the teller said, "Will that be large or small notes, Mr Shorten?

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 4:01pm
You just caused a Betting Surge gay3.

The betting now has Labor out to $1.25 & easing .

Ive cashed in.        So it's back to the drawing board . My 5 big ones at $1.21 didn'r get taken.      
I hope you staunch LNP supporters got a $ ..     PT did and that's not Justice after him calling us "SKUNKS".        That's Blasphony . .
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 4:15pm
  $1.25 gone -----     Now $1.24.... Labor still too short, with 3 weeks to go .

Edited by Gay3 - 19 Apr 2019 at 4:18pm
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

$1.25 gone -----     Now $1.24.... Labor still too short, with 3 weeks to go .

OUT to $1.26 ----   The trend is still UP.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 9:37pm
I’m getting quite concerned about this upcoming election Macca. There are a few on here that I fear would never recover if the ALP where to clutch another defeat from the jaws of victory. Committing hurri curri would be a distinct possibility for a few. No names - no pack drill of course !
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 9:58pm

I’m getting quite concerned about this upcoming election Macca. There are a few on here that I fear would never recover if the ALP where to clutch another defeat from the jaws of victory. Committing hurri curri would be a distinct possibility for a few. No names - no pack drill of course !

I share your concerns oneone...     I can't accept the treatment
suggestions =       >that we allow Bill in for 3 years and slowly have them withdraw.    . I Doubt we would ever recover from the mess they would cause.

Start them on the anti-depressants so they have at least 2 weeks treatment prior to the depressing event.

I see Bill out feeding the Homeless today.     He's aware they were there from a previous Labor Government.......     
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 10:03pm
Where's Whale when you need him? In his absence & without googling, I believe the term is hari kari with the 'h' dropped when said aloud Wink
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

Where's Whale when you need him? In his absence & without googling, I believe the term is hari kari with the 'h' dropped when said aloud Wink

No no no gay3 , u are very very wrong ... oneone 's Indian ancestry is very very good ...   It is always curry as in = Hurry Curry.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 10:47pm
Lot of cheekiness going on here. For the record Gay - Whales absence is never missed
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 1:53am

Hahahahaha

Reduced to schoolyard taunts.

Funny how I repeatedly called on you to produce those reports, and you tried glib one liners to deflect. Never a denial to state I’d misquoted you.
I’d look it up and quote you,but I’ve got an early start tomorrow.

Then you give us war and peace, but when it’s pointed out you’ve missed the point.

You go into angry denial mode....

Again dummy,I’m not an ALP cheerleader, just anti ridiculous posts from you stating wildly inaccurate fairytales.

What happened to your expose on Union rorts in industry Super Funds?
Lost interest when you realised how ridiculous you looked?

LOLLOLLOLLOL

come on rusty ... you've only done 2 years worth of research today ... no early start in the morning?Wink

Surely you could have found something less futile to occupy yourself with on the day off that I gave you!Confused

"will that be Large or small "Bills" Mr rusty"?Big smile

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 2:59am
Oh Dummy, how obtuse are you?

I inadvertently opened the thread on page 1, and found a very accurate character assessment of your good self....
Took all of 30 sec

Touched a nerve by the looks of it.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 8:02am

I inadvertently opened the thread on page 1, and found a very accurate character assessment of your good self....
Took all of 30 sec

It's a bit like when I found him saying he'd vote for Pauline and that made me a stalker.

Speaking of stalkers/obsessions, I wonder if Gai Waterhouse has lifted the restraining order on a certain someone yet?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 8:15am
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Took all of 30 sec

It's a bit like when I found him saying he'd vote for Pauline and that made me a stalker.

Speaking of stalkers/obsessions, I wonder if Gai Waterhouse has lifted the restraining order on a certain someone yet?

???    Who did Gae have an order on ... Don't keep us in suspense.

Not our famous "Writer" with the 40 "ill's" , I hope.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 9:43am
For clarity, the following post in another thread is what Doc was referring to .....

Just came across this on page 1 of this thread from over 2 years ago.

Seems nothing has changed....

Originally posted by Phazeal Phazeal wrote:

Dr E

I have kept away from discussions and debates on TBV for several months because - whether you like it or relish it - of you.

There are several threads in the Joffs area that are terribly hard to get a good discussion, debate, or even heated argument with the other side without it descending into namecalling and ridicule. However, while everybody that regularly participates in these discussion puts a toe over the line on occasion and reins it back enough to allow the thread to generally resume a course of reasonable (if still heated) debate, every time you enter the room you single-handedly - and almost always lone-gun - come over the top with an incredibly incendiary post of demeaning literally everybody you disagree with, and everybody who represents them.

I spent a couple of hours killing time yesterday catching up on some reading on several of these threads on the Joffs part of this Village, and having been out of the loop for a while and cramming it all in at once I was amazed at how often, in a thread on very sensitive subjects, you exclusively and with no help from anybody else take issues that people from vastly different parts of the political spectrum are doing their best to debate with a general level of decorum and immediately drag them down to a level of schoolyard namecalling, demeaning language towards all who would disagree with you (both those who are published and even those who may dare to question you on the thread in the future), demean and despise all who represent at least half of the population of this country, and refuse to involve yourself in anything resembling a discussion on the issues. Rather, seeming to follow the 'if I yell loud enough, long enough, bully enough, frequency enough, ignore facts enough, contradict enough, close down enough, that you will somehow 'win' a thread and become king of the thread.

Why? Dr E, I don't consider you evil, I don't even believe half the things you say, because some of the time you completely contradict yourself. But why do you insist on poisoning every single thread you participate in the Joffs section of this Forum with your vitriole?

I have spoken to you at length in private about several issues - including some that might affect your livelihood - and know for a fact that you are capable of not only having a high quality conversation about these subjects but are even polite and welcoming for the opportunity to express your opinions about them in a concise, unoffending manner.

I object to the way you talk about some of our politicians. I like Penny Wong, and not just because she leads a party on the same of the fence as me, but also because she is a reasonable politician. I find it grossly offensive that you would talk about her 'putting her big lesbian pants on'. I find that distasteful, it does nothing for the conversation, it does nothing for you, it does nothing for us, nor any of the people who also don't like her much. It just draws the level of debate down to a level that I really don't think anybody on this site except You appreciate. I'm not saying everybody here is a choir boy (girl, etc), but seriously Dr E, in my reading of these threads over the last 24 hours you have not slowed down since I grew tired of having you hijack threads before Christmas. Others cross the line but they always rein it in. But every time I have been reading through these threads thinking I am moving into some serious discussion about a topic, you post, and your posts drag everybody back down into the quagmire of namecalling and oneupmanship.

Is there any possible hope, Dr E, that you could rein it in? I mean permanently? There are so many people on here from the 'other side' (regardless of which side that is) that people from the 'opposite side' (regardless of which side THAT is) would really like to hear from, but Dr E, you are NOT providing 'balance'. You are poisoning the waters of discourse that everybody else is trying to navigate through except you.

Please consider what I've said, Dr E. Your posts ruin literally every single discussion you insert them into due to a behaviour that isn't really indicative of your own personal demeanour. Please for the sake of rational discussion, tone down your posts. Everybody goes into grey areas, but you are the only one out on the limb taking it all to the nth degree.

thanks mate.

Phaz

P.S. For what it's worth, your thread title is wrong. Anarchy is far, far right wing.

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 9:54am
Harsh but fair. Thumbs Up
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 10:31am
I wonder what happened to Phaz? ... one of the more intelligent lefties ... saw the light and quit trying to defend the indefensible ... I miss him.Big smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 10:42am
Judging by that post,he didn’t quit because he was losing any arguments with you.

Poor old Doc, ripped to shreds.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 722723724725726 760>