Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LNP government.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 655656657658659 760>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 2:00pm
How many posts so far today Last Word Larry, come on you can break Fiddle's 110 if you try LOL

Of course his posts were short, yours often ramble endlessly, so you would be 400 % ahead in words posted record on TBV Clap
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

How many posts so far today Last Word Larry, come on you can break Fiddle's 110 if you try LOL

Of course his posts were short, yours often ramble endlessly, so you would be 400 % ahead in words posted record on TBV Clap

... and we trust YOUR maths, like we trust CNNPT to tell the truth!Dead
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 2:56pm
Your projections are sounding old and tired Doc. Need some new material.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 4:01pm
I wouldn't want to waste the good stuff on you and your moronic mini mes!Wink

... I know, I know, it's futile trying to tell them the truth too ... I can but try!Big smile
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 6:35pm
Get the anti-psychotics out Doc .   The Flawed Fish is starting to wind up again.

I will nominate PT for a PHD if he can hold him together till Xmas.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Get the anti-psychotics out Doc .   The Flawed Fish is starting to wind up again.

lol no, he needs them for himself, 75 posts in 21 hours Wacko
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 7:04pm

Someone has to play catch up.
The site was stuck in the mud when he was on Holidays .

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 7:17pm

... and SOMEONE read them all ... even slavishly corrected my spelling "trap"!LOLLOLLOL 

Our next Nobel "Spelcheque" Laureate ... or just another of CNNPT's demented mini mes ... hmm?Wacko
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 7:18pm
CNNPT, they must be a great source of pride, and at the same time embarrassment for you!Thumbs Up
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 7:23pm

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

[

Smile

Sorry Softy, my mistake, where did you get your Ecominomics Degree again? ... AMC?

Ecominomics Degree Ouch

Where did you get yours, a Corn Flakes packet or Trump University, both are worthless Smile

Oh dear, did that really go over your head Whale? ... of course it did.Dead

... you've just dropped back to share rustards rung on the evolutionary ladder!Embarrassed

[/QUOTE]

oh wow, subtle little digs at people with deliberate misspellings, doesn't take much to float your boat LOL

By the way till 2 hours ago you had posted 75 times in 21 hours, all this whilst conducting a successful business Confused, compulsive disorder, classic case study , all that shouting at the computer, your voice must be hoarse
[/QUOTE] I see.... I’m a nutter because I count threads.....yet it’s ok for you to count peoples posts.
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 7:39pm
Isn't counting threads a bit obsessive compulsive?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Isn't counting threads a bit obsessive compulsive?
Possibly. However so is commenting on Trump 24/7 I would have thought. Keeps us out of mischief I suppose PT
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 7:51pm
I have no problem with my obsession.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 8:23pm

I have no problem with my obsession.

Me either PT..          . Having to remove the pubic hair from my

ears is a pain in the butt tho.
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 8:53am

[/QUOTE]
Sorry Softy, my mistake, where did you get your Ecominomics Degree again? ... AMC?

I'm not talking about accelerated growth, nobody is, it is "normal" growth that will be affected ... that is what the ALP have owned up to!!! ... read their policy.

This is a property market - may I venture to ask what it has to do with securities?

You don't understand it, nor does judge, and poor old rustard knows nothing about everything!

Sorry, you are so blinded by bias, now you are just guessing and making it up, and you are getting it wrong.
[/QUOTE]

Well it appears i'm not the only one anyway.
Smile
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

... and SOMEONE read them all ... even slavishly corrected my spelling "trap"!LOLLOLLOL 

Our next Nobel "Spelcheque" Laureate ... or just another of CNNPT's demented mini mes ... hmm?Wacko

My you are full of yourself, it simply seemed to me that you were post an inordinate number of times so I counted them.
Read them all LOL
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 9:28am
[

My you are full of yourself, it simply seemed to me that you were posting an inordinate number of times so I counted them.
Read them all LOL
[/QUOTE]
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 11:05am
Saw this scheduled for this afternoon on SBS. I think it is a story on the history of the National Party.

True Evil: The Making of a Nazi 

5:30PM - 6:30PM

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 11:28am

Saw this scheduled for this afternoon on SBS. I think it is a story on the history of the National Party.

True Evil: The Making of a Nazi 

5:30PM - 6:30PM

I wonder if a certain  decrepit member of TBV who advocates the use of gas chambers was one of the 19 expelled Confused
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 11:38am

<h2 style="-sizing: border-; font-weight: 400; display: inline; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: line; margin-bottom: 3px; padding-right: 5px;">True Evil: The Making of a Nazi </h2><div ="show-down__info"="" style="-sizing: border-; display: flex; color: rgb156, 156, 156;"><p ="show-down__timefromto"="" style="-sizing: border-; margin: 3px 8px 0px 0px; font-family: " Sans", sans-serif; font-size: 14px; : rgb51, 51, 51;">5:30PM - 6:30PM

I wonder if a certain  decrepit member of TBV who advocates the use of gas chambers was one of the 19 expelled Confused

Hallucinating now too ,     Only needs a few extra delusions and a victim and off to the paddocks goes Whale .

I thought counting posts was a bit psychotic but didn't satisfy his lust for blood .
He has chosen an increpit ,   But that figures ( keeps the match even )
The Baxxard isn't being totally truthful either but that is also usual for him ,      Increase the Rx.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 3:19pm

Scomo squandered a million votes, letting that Canine & The Ugly one go to Indonesia.

I think we are gone , come election day.

Ugly mouth 
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 5:02pm

Scomo squandered a million votes, letting that Canine & The Ugly one go to Indonesia.

Ugly mouth 

directed at you Macca in case you missed itWink
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 5:08pm

Ugly mouth 

directed at you Macca in case you missed itWink

I'm glad you clarified mate ,   For a minute I thought you had
got to know Lucy too.       
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 9:30am

<h2 style="-sizing: border-; font-weight: 400; display: inline; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: line; margin-bottom: 3px; padding-right: 5px;">True Evil: The Making of a Nazi </h2><div ="show-down__info"="" style="-sizing: border-; display: flex; color: rgb156, 156, 156;"><p ="show-down__timefromto"="" style="-sizing: border-; margin: 3px 8px 0px 0px; font-family: " Sans", sans-serif; font-size: 14px; : rgb51, 51, 51;">5:30PM - 6:30PM

Hallucinating now too ,     Only needs a few extra delusions and a victim and off to the paddocks goes Whale .

I thought counting posts was a bit psychotic but didn't satisfy his lust for blood .
He has chosen an increpit ,   But that figures ( keeps the match even )
The Baxxard isn't being totally truthful either but that is also usual for him ,      Increase the Rx.

Whale is a man of science maxie. He knows his ducks from his witches.

He is currently engaged in vital research into the frantic demented right wing mind, particularly in the Bankstown region. Doc is an ideal research rat Thumbs Up.

I predict a Nobel Prize before a suspension.  Clap
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 12:41pm
Whale's record stands on it's merits macca Dead

... ironic that he can actually spell Economics, don't you think!Wacko
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 12:45pm
only 7 weeks to Xmas, hope Macca did not take too much of the 6/4 that I would be suspended by then LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 4:02pm
Congratulations on your progress Whale .
You seem to stop and think these days ,   before your mind blows.
But weight tests all bridges eventually.

Maybe your more consistent with the medication now days or put more Ice in the Scotch.
Keep it up ,   PT can't afford to be losing troops with the mid terms and local elections on the horizon.

OR are you still celebrating the $3.50 pension rise.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 5:20pm
Marketing genius Sco -where the bloody hell are ya -Mo is working overtime with one brilliant idea after another.    
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 5:23pm

A bit of help from the CFMEU Fixed it for him.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 5:25pm
What sort of marketing genius advised him to travel in a sky blue bus through Queensland?

Looks like an egg and paint bomb target  to me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 655656657658659 760>