Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LNP government.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 561562563564565 760>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 11:22am
I am confident Mr Pyne has the matter well in hand 
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 11:51am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

You out of custody already Macca?  Shocked

ps see Bizarre Incident Qld Stewards thread in the Racing Forum

Thanks for the alert.
I can't leave my post for a minute.      Some youngster losing his cool I see.      Hopefully he will mature with age.
It took me over 75 years to stop smoking so there is always hope.

I haven't sprayed anyone since Whale left.

you love trolling even when I am not here, always the smat azz quip. You weren't quipping a while back when E + E was showing you up for the fool you are, you were squealing like a stuck pig begging him to leave you alone

LOL LOL LOL LOL
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 12:09pm
"pointing the bone" didn't work on maccamax ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 12:35pm
I suppose "Pretty Pine" is the omen bet of day, with Pyne's gay website revelations.
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 2:34pm
Id be more shocked if pyne was looking at naked woman.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 2:35pm
I'm tipping the Russians dunnit.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 3:46pm
Whale ..   Excrete and Expel is avoided by me for the very reason you get yourself a holiday , regularly.
   Avoid like the plague is the best policy.   That way you don't have to swim in the sewer too often.

Welcome home ,     I don't see you other than a "give & take" bit of humour occasionally.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 5:25pm

Whale ..   Excrete and Expel is avoided by me for the very reason you get yourself a holiday , regularly.
   Avoid like the plague is the best policy.   That way you don't have to swim in the sewer too often.

Welcome home ,     I don't see you other than a "give & take" bit of humour occasionally.

Poor old Macca still hasn't gotten over the cyber-mauling he copped when shown up as being about a quarter of a century out of the medical loop.

Suggest you try harder to avoid me because currently you donut about as well as you avoid making a fool of yourself.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Poor old Macca still hasn't gotten over the cyber-mauling he copped when shown up as being about a quarter of a century out of the medical loop.

Suggest you try harder to avoid me because currently you do it about as well as you avoid making a fool of yourself.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 6:44pm

[QUOTE=ExceedAndExcel] [QUOTE=maccamax] Whale ..   Excrete and Expel is avoided by me for the very reason you get yourself a holiday , regularly.

Suggest you try harder to avoid me because currently you do it about as well as you avoid making a fool of yourself.
QUOTE.

I thought it was about my being so wrong several years ago to suggest House prices had a sharp 15% rise in price ( short lasting at the time ) .
History has proven you so right of course .:-     Real Estate has fallen through the floor and you can buy Houses for near to nothing now days .     Go suck a sausage , It's legal for you now .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 8:16pm

[QUOTE=ExceedAndExcel] [QUOTE=maccamax] Whale ..   Excrete and Expel is avoided by me for the very reason you get yourself a holiday , regularly.

QUOTE.

I thought it was about my being so wrong several years ago to suggest House prices had a sharp 15% rise in price ( short lasting at the time ) .
History has proven you so right of course .:-     Real Estate has fallen through the floor and you can buy Houses for near to nothing now days .     Go suck a sausage , It's legal for you now .

This what you call avoiding me like the plague?

Your brain has turned to mush grandpa. No where have I ever said that house prices would crash. But I did laugh at you mercilessly when you tried to tell us all that Sydney prices rose by 15% per MONTH in the 80s. Classic behaviour of someone with a little bit of knowledge thinking they have a clue. But hey, it gave us all a monumental laugh so you're forgiven.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 9:44pm
Enough to say :-     If you truly feel the elderly person you so regularly label as such, has a brain turned to mush.     It speaks Volumes for you as a person, that you would stoop so low as to pursue such an unfortunate, with the vitriol that only you E & E are so well known for.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 9:46pm
Well said !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 10:26pm

Enough to say :-     If you truly feel the elderly person you so regularly label as such, has a brain turned to mush.     It speaks Volumes for you as a person, that you would stoop so low as to pursue such an unfortunate, with the vitriol that only you E & E are so well known for.

Oh please! Spare me this pathetic sob story. This is coming from the same keyboard that bashed out posts continually implying that I was HIV positive. If you want to talk about vitriol and posts speaking volumes then perhaps take a look in the mirror. If you want to give it out then be prepared to get it back. If not then stick to your word and "avoid me like the plague".
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 10:32pm

Oh please! Spare me this pathetic sob story. This is coming from the same keyboard that bashed out posts continually implying that I was HIV positive. If you want to talk about vitriol and posts speaking volumes then perhaps take a look in the mirror. If you want to give it out then be prepared to get it back. If not then stick to your word and "avoid me like the plague".

really Confused

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

really Confused

Yes. Several times on the Postal Vote thread. And the guy has the audacity to suggest that I'm best avoided. Poor fellow has lost any sense of self reflection.

Of course he is welcome to use the same attempted insults on me if he likes or indeed any other revolting put downs he chooses, I really don't care. But I will be more than happy to fire back.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 12:21am
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

I'm tipping the Russians dunnit.

They aren't the only ones "Trumped" today.

A nerve or two has been rattled elsewhere me thinks ..    
Doesn't a few well chosen words make some stop & think.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 1:23am
I wish there was some magic potion we could put on Whale that might slow his trouble making presence.
Back 5 minutes and he has generated problems .

Not eating his Kibble may be the cause.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 8:39am
I bet you halfwit Pyne like most of his incompetent pollie mates, has a brain dead simple password and no two-factor authentication on his Facebook account.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 8:42am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

I bet you halfwit Pyne like most of his incompetent pollie mates, has a brain dead simple password and no two-factor authentication on his Facebook account.

Check cory bernardi's interview about it.

best of 2017. 🏆
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 10:37am

I wish there was some magic potion we could put on Whale that might slow his trouble making presence.
Back 5 minutes and he has generated problems .

Not eating his Kibble may be the cause.

completely unintentional Wink
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 1:02pm
The Qld election debate last night was a joke as usual.

Labor being favoured 60% to LNP 12% , One Nation 10% = undecided 18%

More debt coming up with higher energy prices.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 1:09pm
Politics in Qld is a cesspit. Probably has been for a long time. I recall an old guy telling me years ago that the Speaker of the House , who held an inner city seat, would routinely hand out two-bob to indigents he saw on the city streets. Cheap way to buy a vote !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 1:30pm

Politics in Qld is a cesspit. Probably has been for a long time. I recall an old guy telling me years ago that the Speaker of the House , who held an inner city seat, would routinely hand out two-bob to indigents he saw on the city streets. Cheap way to buy a vote !

Speaking of speakers of the house...

the nsw speaker is a lady by the name of shelley hancock. she puts bronwyn bishop in the shade. current kicked out scoreboard stands at something like 288-1. in libs fabor of course.
its a tactic to rile nsw labor and put the focus on her instead of those opposite. but it doesnt work and she is ignored.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 1:34pm
Sounds like an impartial referee.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 1:53pm

Sounds like an impartial referee.

sounds like a boxing judge in the pocket of the promoter.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 1:56pm
Parliament is just theatre, the real decisions are made elsewhere.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 2:10pm
no doubt about that. behind closed doors in relative secret is where decisions are made. Corps & elites are served lavishly, the people get.thrown a bone occasionally.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 2:18pm
A public engaged in the process, can change all that. What an apathetic mob we are.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 7:56am

Parliament is just theatre, the real decisions are made elsewhere.

In Lebanon Max.       Or NZ lately.    We seem to wake to a shocker every day .
I note this morning the NZ Gov . is preparing a Climate Visa to allow Pacific Islanders to migrate on the grounds of rising sea levels.
Just what Australia needs .        They take up a lot of our Gaol space now .
What bluddy madness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 561562563564565 760>