Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LNP government.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 509510511512513 760>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

This one was written for you Doc LOL

LOLHow did you score Supertramp? <50 I'm guessingWink

... I answered "I can't recall" to every question, and since there is no scoring system, I assumed that I outscored everyone, and accordingly, am impossible to categorise, other than as "The Winner" ... Woohooo!Beer
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 10:20am
Baird goooooorn The rats are bailing as the good ship Liberal is taking water in every state. Shocked
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 10:28am

Baird goooooorn The rats are bailing as the good ship Liberal is taking water in every state. Shocked

yellow streak a highway wide down his back...

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 10:41am
Baird sold off every public asset he could find and gutted just about evvery public service or institution. tafe...gutted with only a shell remaining. fireys - 80 mill budget cut. Ambo's - are on their knees, they copped it hardest.

a real conservative ideologue that says private sector must own and operate all.

Good riddance you little barsted.
mc41 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mc41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 5:45pm
Has federal government debt come down ? Or was I dreaming 😳
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 5:50pm
$9billion borrowed yesterday. Total up to $466billion Hurtling towards half a trillion. 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 3:14am
His dad just had open heart surgery, his mum has muscular dystrophy, his sister has cancer, and because of his strong Christian family values (which the turns the stomach of the Marxist LGBTQRTUV crew), he has decided that their well being takes precedent over all else ... and all that the lowlife hand wringers can do is claim a "victory" ... WTF? ... one of our greatest ever Premiers, leading THE most successful government in the land, and you bunch of sick puppies are celebrating his misfortune ... I'm really not sure how the leftards can look themselves in the mirror when their true colours are exposed like this ... no wonder citizens the world over are rejecting the sickness you spread .... Dead
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 7:40am
Is this you Dr E?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 7:49am
I think it very admirable that he has quit his job to be a full time carer for his family. 

I guess he wont be going to work for a merchant bank for 5 times his current salary, probably while collecting his pension, any time soon then?
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 7:56am
https://postimg.org/image/kiqj212n5/

Here's a direct link to that image seeing as how image posting works so well!

I was posting on a forum 10 years ago that offered much better and more simple image posting AND an edit button!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 8:01am
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

His dad just had open heart surgery, his mum has muscular dystrophy, his sister has cancer, and because of his strong Christian family values (which the turns the stomach of the Marxist LGBTQRTUV crew), he has decided that their well being takes precedent over all else ... and all that the lowlife hand wringers can do is claim a "victory" ... WTF? ... one of our greatest ever Premiers, leading THE most successful government in the land, and you bunch of sick puppies are celebrating his misfortune ... I'm really not sure how the leftards can look themselves in the mirror when their true colours are exposed like this ... no wonder citizens the world over are rejecting the sickness you spread .... Dead

That is a shocking run of bad health in one family.  Time for a miracle or 3, eh?

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
    All our sins and griefs to bear!
    What a privilege to carry
    Everything to God in prayer!
    Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
    Oh, what needless pain we bear,
    All because we do not carry
    Everything to God in prayer!
  2. Have we trials and temptations?
    Is there trouble anywhere?
    We should never be discouragedβ€”
    Take it to the Lord in prayer.
    Can we find a friend so faithful,
    Who will all our sorrows share?
    Jesus knows our every weakness;
  3. Are we weak and heavy-laden,
    Cumbered with a load of care?
    Precious Savior, still our refugeβ€”
    Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
    Take it to the Lord in prayer!
    In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
    Thou wilt find a solace there.
  4. Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
    Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
    May we ever, Lord, be bringing
    All to Thee in earnest prayer.
    Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
    There will be no need for prayerβ€”
    Rapture, praise, and endless worship
    Will be our sweet portion there.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

I was posting on a forum 10 years ago that offered much better and more simple image posting AND an edit button!

It's a relic isn't it. This site should be in a museum- the history of the internet, 1996.
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 10:28am

we can all separate public and private life doc as far as commentary goes. He'l receive great admiration being a full time carer for his sick family. anyone would.

you readily tar politicians with the same brush as being either self interested, untrustworthy or bent. its your default setting to explain away any shenanigans and rorting of the public purse. i see mike was above that. on his own apparently.

he is/was a public figure. A Large one. commentary on his time as premier isnt off limits and never has been.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

It's a relic isn't it. This site should be in a museum- the history of the internet, 1996.

Although to be fair to the internet circa 1996, I do not remember any of this stuff- "”

The only parallel I can think of is in ye olde documents from the 18th century and earlier: all the f's everywhere that shouldn't be. The printers back then couldn't do the letter s- some letter anyway. You'll know what I'm talking about if you've read old printed documents.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 10:56am

Liberals fear split after Cory Bernardi blackout

Liberal senator Cory Bernardi. Picture Kym Smith

Β·         The Australian

Β·         12:00AM January 21, 2017

Β·         52

Β·         SARAH MARTIN

Political reporter

Canberra

@msmarto

http://pixel.tcog.cp1.news.com.au/track/component/author/da2273317fa2a9ba3bc44771d68a2766/?esi=true&amp;t_product=the-australian&amp;t_template=s3/austemp-article_common/vertical/author/widget&amp;td_bio=false

Conservative senator Cory Bernardi has reignited fears that he will split from the Liberal Party to spearhead a Trump-inspired political movement after he deleted all of his social media activity on Twitter.

The South Australian, who has remained silent about his β€œmassive” plans for the year ahead, describes himself as an Australian conservative on his public profiles, with no reference to the Liberal Party or Malcolm Turnbull.

Senior conservative MPs are now convinced Senator Bernardi will formally split within the next two weeks, despite rigorous Β­attempts by his colleagues to persuade him to remain in the Β­Coalition partyroom.

Fears have been simmering over the summer break that the Prime Minister could begin the year with further instability if Senator Bernardi decides to quit the party, something he has Β­refused to rule out.

After reportedly spending the new year travelling on luxury cruise liner The World as a guest of billionaire Gina Rinehart, Senator Bernardi said yesterday his decision to delete his social media activity relating to his work as a government senator was not news.

β€œA β€˜news’ story about my unchanged twitter profile seems to be an annual event. Must be another slow news day @australian,” Senator Bernardi claimed.

There are mixed views over what it would mean for the party if he does split, other than a consensus that it would increase difficulties for the government. One senior member of the conserΒ­vative faction warned that the party would have no choice but to go to war with him if he defected.

They also accused moderate ministers aligned to Mr Turnbull of stoking the fires within conservative ranks. Right-aligned MPs fear the rise of One Nation will see the government lose a swath of seats at the next election unless the Prime Minister does more to appeal to the party’s conservative base.

β€œDeleting any reference to the Liberal Party on his social media profile is a bad look,” one of SenΒ­ator Bernardi’s colleagues said.

Another influential member of the majority conservative grouping said be believed Senator Bernardi had already made up his mind.

β€œYes I am coming to the conclusion that he will split,” he said. β€œ(Donald) Trump has given him delusions of grandeur.

β€œIt’s hardly surprising β€” while he is liked and well-regarded by his colleagues, he has always been a bit of a lone wolf.

β€œHe has never been a team player.”

However, they downplayed the significance of him leaving the Liberal tent, other than to say it meant the government would need to negotiate with another independent on the Senate crossbench to pass legislation.

Other colleagues expressed alarm at the potential for the conservative wing of the party to fracture, fearing it would spark an ideological schism on the scale of the Labor Party split in the 1950s.

β€œI think it would be catastrophic,” a conservative MP said.

There are also fears that NatΒ­ionals MP George Christensen could be tempted to follow suit. Last year, he warned that he wanted to see a β€œnew way of doing things” from the government or he would struggle to remain Β­β€œinside the tent”.

Senator Bernardi did not return calls yesterday.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/liberals-fear-split-after-cory-bernardi-blackout/news-story/88300edaa5abf1e5ade2e4a1a346b290

horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 3:49pm
PM now warns Australians about risk of fake emails

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 5:53pm
The experiment was a dismal failure last time, so let's hope that an unmarried childless woman can do a better job for the state than for the country ... if she's even slightly less interested in feathering her own nest, that will be a start ...
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 6:53pm
I agree that the foreign minister is not doing a very job.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 7:58am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

The experiment was a dismal failure last time, so let's hope that an unmarried childless woman can do a better job for the state than for the country ... if she's even slightly less interested in feathering her own nest, that will be a start ...

Is that why Alan Jones is opposed to her? It figures.Wink
MJM View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 8:28am
What I don't get is the NSW GVT is Debt free with something like a 5b surplus in the last treasury accounts and some people are bagging the gelati out of a guy because he is leaving to spend time with his family .
If they all carked it you would be calling him a heartless money hungry lib scum ,.

It appears if you don't support the left you can do no right no matter what you do .

All this while blokes like Daniel Andrews are sitting in his lgbti gender fluid toilet block reading Red flag newspaper hiding from Apex .
f**king gelatis me
MJM View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 8:31am
And if I've upset anyone I'm sorrry , no offence on a personal level , here is some reading of your heroes to put a smile back on your face

http://www.theunshackled.net/rundown/regressive-of-the-year-award/

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 8:43am
Jones problem with her is that she is from the left of the Liberal Party, and seen as a moderate.

If Turnbull ever gains control of the federal party the whole spectrum shifts back towards the centre where it belongs, and the right will be in big trouble with almost all  states Labor and Liberal moderates or centrists getting control of the others. 

Lowlifes Bernardi and Christenson  bailing would bring it on quicker by leaving as the leaks suggest they are threatening, although that feral cowardly pair have so far shown themselves to be more about threatening destabilizing and choking to exert influence in a weak Liberal Party, than braving it alone. Turnbull is slowly dismantling Abbott's far right agenda, and they are getting more desperate in their ''look at me'' pathetic antics.

Sensible centrist govt is slowly clawing it's way back and the parrot is not happy 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 8:49am
Originally posted by MJM MJM wrote:

What I don't get is the NSW GVT is Debt free with something like a 5b surplus in the last treasury accounts and some people are bagging the gelati out of a guy because he is leaving to spend time with his family .
If they all carked it you would be calling him a heartless money hungry lib scum ,.

It appears if you don't support the left you can do no right no matter what you do .

All this while blokes like Daniel Andrews are sitting in his lgbti gender fluid toilet block reading Red flag newspaper hiding from Apex .
f**king gelatis me

How did they get out of debt?

Sold the house, the car, the dog and the kids  You dont need to be a rocket scientist to do that one. 

Without structural budget change, you just eventually go back where you were, but with no assets earning income for you, or to borrow against. 
MJM View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 9:01am

f**king gelatis me

Sold the house, the car, the dog and the kids Β You dont need to be a rocket scientist to do that one.Β 

Without structural budget change, you just eventually go back where you were, but with no assets earning income for you, or to borrow against.Β 

Yea I understand they did flog some assets but that's life when you have three levels of government all with their hand in the cookie jar making things like power stations 5 times more costly to run

Perhaps.   If we cou get rid of the blood sucking unions who are bleeding everyone dry with blackmail , violence and intimidation we could run them more efficiently,

Again just an opinion , I by no means claim to be an expert on this ( a lot like getting quaddies) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 9:01am

Jones problem with her is that she is from the left of the Liberal Party, and seen as a moderate.

If Turnbull ever gains control of the federal party the whole spectrum shifts back towards the centre where it belongs, and the right will be in big trouble with almost all  states Labor and Liberal moderates or centrists getting control of the others. 

Lowlifes Bernardi and Christenson  bailing would bring it on quicker by leaving as the leaks suggest they are threatening, although that feral cowardly pair have so far shown themselves to be more about threatening destabilizing and choking to exert influence in a weak Liberal Party, than braving it alone. Turnbull is slowly dismantling Abbott's far right agenda, and they are getting more desperate in their ''look at me'' pathetic antics.

Sensible centrist govt is slowly clawing it's way back and the parrot is not happy 

Poor old Alan never gets his way with the NSW Liberal leadership it seems.

Interestingly, self-styled conservatives, or those strongly identified with the right, have been conspicuously absent from leadership of the state party in New South Wales, which has usually come to power after periods of Labor misrule. Bob Askin in 1965, Nick Greiner in 1988 (and his successor John Fahey) and Barry O’Farrell in 2011 were all moderates. So too is Mike Baird, the current incumbent, but he owes his elevation to the right’s decision to block Gladys Berejiklian, who was not just a moderate but also a factional warrior. Baird has since sought to distance himself from the right, having dumped two factional heavies from his cabinet.

http://insidestory.org.au/the-liberal-partys-faction-problem

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 10:29am

f**king gelatis me

Sold the house, the car, the dog and the kids  You dont need to be a rocket scientist to do that one. 

Without structural budget change, you just eventually go back where you were, but with no assets earning income for you, or to borrow against. 

Yea I understand they did flog some assets but that's life when you have three levels of government all with their hand in the cookie jar making things like power stations 5 times more costly to run

Perhaps.   If we cou get rid of the blood sucking unions who are bleeding everyone dry with blackmail , violence and intimidation we could run them more efficiently,

Again just an opinion , I by no means claim to be an expert on this ( a lot like getting quaddies) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Or we could get blood sucking multi national corporations to pay the correct amount of tax where it is earned with that money could be used to benefit everyone, rather than having tens of trillions of dollars of unproductive non tax earning money sitting in offshore tax havens waiting for their next tax avoiding project. 

Pay people properly and don't abuse their rights and unions will become irrelevant.... simples
MJM View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 12:49pm

f**king gelatis me

Sold the house, the car, the dog and the kids Β You dont need to be a rocket scientist to do that one.Β 

Without structural budget change, you just eventually go back where you were, but with no assets earning income for you, or to borrow against.Β 

Or we could get blood sucking multi national corporations to pay the correct amount of tax where it is earned with that money could be used to benefit everyone, rather than having tens of trillions of dollars of unproductive non tax earning money sitting in offshore tax havens waiting for their next tax avoiding project.Β 

Pay people properly and don't abuse their rights and unions will become irrelevant.... simples

Refer Kerry packer , & Rudd & Gillard could claw back there wasted 1000 free money for everyone , claw back from the ill thought schools porgfam & shambles or the famous insulation fiasco and we could pay off world debt forever .

So you think let our governments and unions bleed us dry but it's the nasty big corporations that are the problem , big horrible multi nationals , they probably don't even have gender neutral bathrooms in there offices either , oh the inhumanity.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 9:19pm

And if I've upset anyone I'm sorrry , no offence on a personal level , here is some reading of your heroes to put a smile back on your face

http://www.theunshackled.net/rundown/regressive-of-the-year-award/

Wow ... what a Star Studded line up!!!Clap

In any other year, any one of them would be odds on favourite!!!

The Annual Unshackler Awards: 2016 Australian Regressive of the Year Award

• < ="" id="poll-answer-6" name="poll_2" value="6" style="-sizing: inherit; color: rgb51, 54, 58; font-family: Roboto, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; line-height: 1.5; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; vertical-align: line; display: inline; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px;"> 
  • < ="" id="poll-answer-7" name="poll_2" value="7" style="-sizing: inherit; color: rgb51, 54, 58; font-family: Roboto, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; line-height: 1.5; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; vertical-align: line; display: inline; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px;"> 
  • < ="" id="poll-answer-8" name="poll_2" value="8" style="-sizing: inherit; color: rgb51, 54, 58; font-family: Roboto, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; line-height: 1.5; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; vertical-align: line; display: inline; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px;"> 
  • < ="" id="poll-answer-9" name="poll_2" value="9" style="-sizing: inherit; color: rgb51, 54, 58; font-family: Roboto, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; line-height: 1.5; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; vertical-align: line; display: inline; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px;"> 
  • < ="" id="poll-answer-10" name="poll_2" value="10" style="-sizing: inherit; color: rgb51, 54, 58; font-family: Roboto, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; line-height: 1.5; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; vertical-align: line; display: inline; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px;"> 
  • < ="" id="poll-answer-11" name="poll_2" value="11" style="-sizing: inherit; color: rgb51, 54, 58; font-family: Roboto, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; line-height: 1.5; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; vertical-align: line; display: inline; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px;"> 
  • < ="" id="poll-answer-12" name="poll_2" value="12" style="-sizing: inherit; color: rgb51, 54, 58; font-family: Roboto, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; line-height: 1.5; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; vertical-align: line; display: inline; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px;"> 
  • < ="" id="poll-answer-13" name="poll_2" value="13" style="-sizing: inherit; color: rgb51, 54, 58; font-family: Roboto, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; line-height: 1.5; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; vertical-align: line; display: inline; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px;"> 
  • < ="" id="poll-answer-14" name="poll_2" value="14" style="-sizing: inherit; color: rgb51, 54, 58; font-family: Roboto, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; line-height: 1.5; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; vertical-align: line; display: inline; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px;"> 
  • < ="" id="poll-answer-15" name="poll_2" value="15" style="-sizing: inherit; color: rgb51, 54, 58; font-family: Roboto, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; line-height: 1.5; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; vertical-align: line; display: inline; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px;"> 

Two of my favourites, The OUTRAGED Ostrich and The Marxist Tucker and Binder;

Daniel Andrews is the Victorian Premier with strong socialist leanings. During the year he has constantly and passionately supported Safe Schools despite all the public concern, he has until recently also been a strong supporter of the Safe Schools founder and known Marxist Roz Ward.  Daniel has also supported the introduction of another indoctrination program into Victorian Schools called the Respectful Relationship Program which teaches all about Male Privilege and that masculinity leads to domestic violence.

He has also jumped on the Greens bandwagon by setting unrealistic renewable energy targets and tripling the brown coal royalty rate resulting in the closure of the Hazelwood power plant.

Under his government Victorians have seen the emergence of the Sudanese Apex gang terrorising Melbournians, but instead of taking a tough approach on this criminal activity he has instead thrown over $2 million into feel good community harmony programs.  Andrews is also one politician who is happy to support identity politics by trying to pass a law allowing Victorians to choose their sex on birth certificates.

Roz Ward, a known Socialist is the founder and leader of the Safe Schools programs that pushes gender & LGBTI theory.  The controversial program is nothing short of a government endorsed sexual indoctrination programs for vulnerable children.  Ward also writes for the socialist/Marxist publication β€˜Red Flag’.  Ward is no stranger to controversy, in May 2016 she said β€œNow we just need to get rid of the racist Australian flag on top of state parliament and get a red one up there and my work is done” and then in November she attacked a Trump supporter
 at duel anti and pro Trump rallies.

... but the clear winner, with 42% of the vote, The Muslim of Convenience;

Waleed Aly is a Muslim writer and TV presenter.  It seems a day does not go by where Waleed is criticising the majority of Australians, in his eyes it seems we are a backward bigoted racist nation.  One perfect example is when Waleed took to the New York Times newspaper to accuse our refugee policy of being β€œbrutality repackaged as compassion”.

Aly’s profile continue to grow, host of a popular channel 10 program, an Gold Logie winner, Australia Council board member and a terrorism lecturer at Monash University and now he seems to have found a friend in our Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, Aly was the guest of honour at the first ever Iftar dinner to mark the end of Ramadan.

But for such a high profile Muslim, you would think he would use his platform to call out Islamic terrorism, instead he is content on doing everything in his power to deflect from the true cause of terrorism and would rather play the victim card every time another Islam inspired terrorist attack occurs.

Nice MJM, nice.Big smile

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 9:22pm
bugger ... hope the "field" comes out ... Group 1 WFA the lot of them!Thumbs Up

2016 Australian Regressive of the Year

Waleed Aly (42%, 829 Votes)
Andrew O'Keefe (16%, 312 Votes)
Daniel Andrews (10%, 203 Votes)
Gillian Triggs (9%, 179 Votes)
Roz Ward (8%, 161 Votes)
David Morrison (8%, 158 Votes)
Cindy Prior (3%, 69 Votes)
Rod Bower (2%, 34 Votes)
Anne Aly (1%, 22 Votes)
Larissa Waters (1%, 17 Votes)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 509510511512513 760>