Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LNP government.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 727728729730731 760>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 3:55pm
Bill Shorten, Mark Latham mark II .

Whale, pt etc would have thought ML ok leading into that election.

Did you blokes actually vote for Mark?

You know, the much maligned Mark...
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

How many times has Bill Shorten snapped the arm of a taxi driver? The country dodged a bullet with that guy! Can’t see much similarity between the two.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 5:32pm
No?

Friends, at the time, were quite happy to hand out how to vote cards for him.

How many here did the same?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 6:32pm
Julie Bishop doing what a lot of us would have done in the younger days.
When and why did it all change?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 6:49pm

No?

Friends, at the time, were quite happy to hand out how to vote cards for him.

How many here did the same?

Handing out how to vote cards is your big bit of proof they are similar? Sorry to tell you that that’s what anyone in the party would be doing.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 6:52pm

Julie Bishop doing what a lot of us would have done in the younger days.
When and why did it all change?

Yep, all kids stole neighbors fruit in the good old days. 
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 7:09pm
LOL,...guilty your honour on all counts.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 7:11pm
Our neighbor has a mulberry tree. Hard to deny when you are purple from head to toe.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

How many times has Bill Shorten snapped the arm of a taxi driver? The country dodged a bullet with that guy! Can’t see much similarity between the two.

Isaac the goose, his mind works in strange ways Confused
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 7:33pm
Call it lateral thinking unlike whale who votes along party lines.

Dont want to admit you voted for mark latham whale?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 8:01pm
She was a good sort
Refer ALP Election Promises
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Our neighbor has a mulberry tree. Hard to deny when you are purple from head to toe.

When I got caught I told him it's just the leaves for my silk worms I want .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

When I got caught I told him it's just the leaves for my silk worms I want .

Great memories mate.Smile
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 9:48pm
Better memories for you PT , Than the impeachment of Trump no doubt.

How will you cope with Scomo down the outside at big odds, doing a Paul Keating style, last stride win.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 9:42am
Keep laying Labor maxie, 1.80 is closer to the right odds, but dont get too aroused by the SloMo scent as he looms and forget to green out.LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 10:12am

Keep laying Labor maxie, 1.80 is closer to the right odds, but dont get too aroused by the SloMo scent as he looms and forget to green out.LOL

I greened out earlier and nice result but the drift has stopped , recent days.        . That's "get up " & E&E me thinks.   
As you say , The price does appear to be big unders with the hurdles facing "Bill" re costing.       __   he still wins in golden point.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 10:14am
And #watergate.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

The TerrorGraph is going to run out of front page anti-Labor scare stories at the rate they've been going. I hope they're keeping another 24 new ones ready for the rest of the campaign period.

I just heard that in some seats the Tories are delivering the Terrorgraph free of charge. Might as well- it is the propaganda arm of the Coalition.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 10:28am
I dont think many people will sharpen their pencils and do their own calculations on Labor's costings and only 3 people watch Sky, so no cut through on that

If people did understand the numbers they would definitely boot the LNP. With inflation dropping to probably reflect soft real GDP, well below the medium term numbers the Libs use in their heroic budget numbers, chronic under employment stagnant wages growth and falling house prices, and being the second highest taxing govt in our history(after Howard/Costello)yet claiming adding $275 B to govt debt is great management.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 10:39am
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 10:40am

I dont think many people will sharpen their pencils and do their own calculations on Labor's costings and only 3 people watch Sky, so no cut through on that

If people did understand the numbers they would definitely boot the LNP. With inflation dropping to probably reflect soft real GDP, well below the medium term numbers the Libs use in their heroic budget numbers, chronic under employment stagnant wages growth and falling house prices, and being the second highest taxing govt in our history(after Howard/Costello)yet claiming adding $275 B to govt debt is great management.

They know they are toast so what they have done is put together a budget full of complete nonsense but which will allow them to point the finger at Labor if/when then recession that they have set us up for occurs.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 10:41am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I greened out earlier and nice result but the drift has stopped , recent days.        . That's "get up " & E&E me thinks.   
As you say , The price does appear to be big unders with the hurdles facing "Bill" re costing.       __   he still wins in golden point.

No not me. I have been out of action the last week or so with a couple of big tennis tournaments taking priority. Back in on Monday.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 11:08am

No not me. I have been out of action the last week or so with a couple of big tennis tournaments taking priority. Back in on Monday.

That was a "Yoke Yoyce."----- You said out @ $1.25 so I ran before you swallowed me.
I'll need the funds for the celebration Party when the LNP save Australia from Bonking Billy.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 11:22am

That was a "Yoke Yoyce."----- You said out @ $1.25 so I ran before you swallowed me.
I'll need the funds for the celebration Party when the LNP save Australia from Bonking Billy.

Originally I was just going to leave my position and green when it got to 1.25 but then just decided to scalp it.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 1:19pm
I think many people who are not politically inclined, and dont follow it or know much about it, the way you fellas do, just simply dont like Shorten.   Just listening to general chit chat at the RSL lunch yesterday no one seemed to have a good word to say about him.  It was quite a cross section of ages and sexes, as it was veterans and families, and others who attended the service. I was surprised how many of the younger birgade didnt really have much interest in the ploiticians either when the sunject came up .  Maybe the city youth are gung ho, but the youth here seemed to be more engaged in just getting their life on track. Just a few people who were a bit cluey led me to believe there will be a big swing, in the bush,  against both major parties .  But no one could say they liked Shorten.  I was helping to serve up and clear up so wasnt in the conversation.  Just listening in LOL
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 1:31pm
People have never liked Shorten at any stage of his 6 years as leader.

Abbott was preferred PM against him, Libs themselves knifed Abbott.
Turnbull was preferred PM against him, Libs themselves knifed him.
Morrison is preferred PM against him, yet is staring at losing.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 1:48pm

This alone tells you what a poor job they have done managing the economy. Remember when Questions told us 6 years that the next move was up?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 1:52pm
Oh so well.

Whatever happened to questions?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 6:04pm
Bogan thug beating up a cameraman stopping the thug from harassing a female journalist at a Fraser Anning public event. What a shock.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 6:35pm
Interesting how Anning attracts garbage
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 727728729730731 760>