Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LNP government.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 657658659660661 760>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 12:32pm
I think my question is fair enough.

When they are in company , HOW can what she describes happen.
she could , move , scream , whatever .    That's not what is stated ,

She stood there with his hand on her bare bum .     Was it that easy to get at.       
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 12:35pm
If a girl is wearing a short skirt she is fair game to molest. Everyone knows that. Ermm
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

If a girl is wearing a short skirt she is fair game to molest. Everyone knows that. Ermm
    Bull dust PT ....      Their not alone on a beach.   They are among other people.
   As I read it ,      she stood there while he finds the road to heaven,

Must have bragged about it to someone and 2 years later , with an election coming up , OUT it comes .
She should be charged with not reporting a crime .

( I also know Foley has form on the grog , 2 x DUI for starters )

BTW ... Short skirts are only a danger to midgets.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Bull dust PT ....      Their not alone on a beach.   They are among other people.
   As I read it ,      she stood there while he finds the road to heaven,

Must have bragged about it to someone and 2 years later , with an election coming up , OUT it comes .
She should be charged with not reporting a crime .

( I also know Foley has form on the grog , 2 x DUI for starters )

BTW ... Short skirts are only a danger to midgets.

Dont sully this tread with this rubbish.

Put it where it belongs, the LABOR thread.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 1:55pm
   It wouldn't be rubbish if it was your hand on it Isaac.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 2:50pm
Macca, the way I heard it, she had a top with a split down the back, as a lot of fashionable garments do nowdays.  ( Did you watch fashions on the field this year ?  Every second garment was open down the back to the waist. )  He put his arm around her, slid it in the opening and down into her knickers.  
You are just pretending not to understand in the hope some desperate and dateless sheila will show you how it works with modern women,s clothing. 
animals before people.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 3:03pm
Looks like revenge is a dish best served very very very cold, preferably on the front page of the Daily Outrage. Maccamax is getting night terrors.Big smile Remember that night in September 1958 at the Trocadero?Wink
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 4:38pm
Gladys Berejiklian asked about minister David Elliott's role in making the allegations public and whether he would be reprimanded. "Today is not the day to get political," she said.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 5:12pm
It's assault, plain and simple. The fact Foley was allegedly p1ssed actually makeshis indiscretion all the worse rather than less (just think about that for a moment).

And his threat of legal action is surely as hollow as apparently is his character.  Thank goodness the NSW ALP immediately ruled out funding such action.

And as for "blaming" of the victim, as is so common today ... Angry

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 5:16pm
There has not been one instance where the dotard did not doubt the woman's story and impugn her motives.
He believes Rolf Harris and Bill Cosby are innocent Confused
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 5:26pm
When not even your own mates believe you...

NSW Labor leadership front runner Michael Daley says Luke Foley should consider his future in politics and dump legal proceedings against Ashleigh Raper.

“I know Ashleigh Raper, she’s a good person. She’s a credible person. Her statement was carefully considered and I believe her.

“I saw Luke Foley’s press conference - I was deeply unimpressed about that. Luke Foley needs to consider his political future very carefully.”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/michael-daley-says-he-believes-allegations-against-luke-foley/news-story/30cb52e8d130b9569926e554b6c1b62e

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Looks like revenge is a dish best served very very very cold, preferably on the front page of the Daily Outrage. Maccamax is getting night terrors.Big smile Remember that night in September 1958 at the Trocadero?Wink

I'm aware Tlaz .       It does always make you wonder why these happening take 2 to 200 years to be investigated .
If true the behaviour is very wrong .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:17pm

When not even your own mates believe you...

NSW Labor leadership front runner Michael Daley says Luke Foley should consider his future in politics and dump legal proceedings against Ashleigh Raper.

“I know Ashleigh Raper, she’s a good person. She’s a credible person. Her statement was carefully considered and I believe her.

“I saw Luke Foley’s press conference - I was deeply unimpressed about that. Luke Foley needs to consider his political future very carefully.”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/michael-daley-says-he-believes-allegations-against-luke-foley/news-story/30cb52e8d130b9569926e554b6c1b62e

What's belief got to do with it?

Simon Cameron

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

There has not been one instance where the dotard did not doubt the woman's story and impugn her motives.

Why in your deranged state do you change things around ,    then it becomes a lie .
I'm always wary of the situations , years after the event .    What an easy way for someone to get a quid .
Doesn't mean I'm supporting them...     We have Judges and Juries to deal with you / us .....      Regarding guilt or not.

But I do appreciate you reducing your abuse to dotard though.

Your abusive PM's were shocking Whale. So improvement noted.

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:24pm
If he used Cosbys methodology she would not have even known about it. She would have been asleep. Harmless bit of fun
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:30pm
Foley should take a look at the Geoffrey Rush case before going too far forward.

I have a feeling things may not go well for Rush when his case is settled early in the new year.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:31pm
Just as well blokes don't get locked up for a shocking assaults like that. We would need to build another few hundred jails to house them all
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:31pm

Why in your deranged state do you change things around ,    then it becomes a lie .
I'm always wary of the situations , years after the event .    What an easy way for someone to get a quid .
Doesn't mean I'm supporting them...     We have Judges and Juries to deal with you / us .....      Regarding guilt or not.

I try but nothing compares to your post about furnaces.  Didn't have the desired result though, sorry Cry
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:36pm
All you self-righteous blighters on here. Can you honestly say you have NEVER stepped over the line with a women in your lives. Christ its half the fun - pushing the limits. How do you know if you never try. Think about it. I mean you don't actually ask do you ? So how else do you get to find out ?
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:37pm

...I have a feeling things may not go well for Rush when his case is settled early in the new year.  

Not from what I read.  Any later info about settlement PT?

ps if it's indeed settled Rush will surely get plenty.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:38pm

Foley should take a look at the Geoffrey Rush case before going too far forward.

I have a feeling things may not go well for Rush when his case is settled early in the new year.

That's not the way I read it- huge payout coming.

Simon Cameron

rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:41pm

I’m not so sure.
The beak has consistently been critical of the defences tactics/behaviour.
I’m calling a win to Rush in this particular trial.
I’d be flabbergasted if Foley actually proceeded.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

...I have a feeling things may not go well for Rush when his case is settled early in the new year.  

Not from what I read.  Any later info about settlement PT?

ps if it's indeed settled Rush will surely get plenty.

Wrapped up today with closing arguments The judge said he had plenty on at the moment and wouldn't be able to hand down his decision till next year.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:43pm
Foley announced this afternoon he will not recentest his seat.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:44pm
Just have to say after glimpsing this thread, who the f is Foley and why does anyone care?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 7:11pm

I try but nothing compares to your post about furnaces.  Didn't have the desired result though, sorry Cry

You changed that too ...    It was in poor taste ( after posting ) but the bit about flawed fish I thought made some humour,     But you have conveniently changed the wording to improve your lies.      
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 8:53pm
Flawed fish is fine, smoked fish is not.

Apology accepted
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Macca, the way I heard it, she had a top with a split down the back, as a lot of fashionable garments do nowdays.  ( Did you watch fashions on the field this year ?  Every second garment was open down the back to the waist. )  He put his arm around her, slid it in the opening and down into her knickers.  
You are just pretending not to understand in the hope some desperate and dateless sheila will show you how it works with modern women,s clothing. 

That suggestion would be good ,   I would then know what is termed
" A Handful ).
   Like you have said before ,    ALL WRONG but why is nothing done by all concerned , until years later.
( Unlike PT ,   I think Rush will get huge compensation)    Too much flawed evidence and the delay in doing anything about it )

Witness didn't get the breast right ( he said left )
If he wanted to maul her , would he do it in front of an audience.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 9:55pm

Flawed fish is fine, smoked fish is not.

Apology accepted

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 9:42am
While mystery surrounds Scott Morrison’s sacking from Tourism Australia, a buried audit report shows numerous anomalies and concerns over contracts worth $184 million. By Karen Middleton.                                       
Exclusive: Auditor-general found Morrison breaches

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 657658659660661 760>