Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LNP government.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 656657658659660 760>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 5:29pm
I hear that he's seriously thinking of joining the caravan of illegals macca, since he found out that the $1 a day that they are given, is in cold had US currency, not South Pacific Rupees!!! 

... reckons, if they take long enough reaching the US border, by the time he gets deported back home, Bullgelati Bill will be in power, and he will have passed his "property raping tax policies" into law, and he'll have enough US Dollars saved up for a deposit on that first home he's been dreaming of ... Hug
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

What sort of marketing genius advised him to travel in a sky blue bus through Queensland?

Looks like an egg and paint bomb target  to me.

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t Bob Katter PT.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Congratulations on your progress Whale .
You seem to stop and think these days ,   before your mind blows.
But weight tests all bridges eventually.

Maybe your more consistent with the medication now days or put more Ice in the Scotch.
Keep it up ,   PT can't afford to be losing troops with the mid terms and local elections on the horizon.

OR are you still celebrating the $3.50 pension rise.

I rarely drink alcohol, I take my medication with ginger ale or milk 

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Softy Softy wrote:

What sort of marketing genius advised him to travel in a sky blue bus through Queensland?

Looks like an egg and paint bomb target  to me.

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t Bob Katter PT.

BobKat is feeling his power today, with a minority govt and the status pf 2 govt MPs in question, including the odious Dutton, he has announced today that he will support referring them to the High Court.

I reckon the big blue blunder-bus will be swinging by the electorate of Kennedy with the boot full of goodies for Bob.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 7:41am
YES PT...     Some shaky ones here in Qld .

Get Up and Co are getting in early in DIXON .

Peter Dutton is at great risk me thinks .
Sad for Australia as he and Donald Trump are my
favourite Pollies.

We probably need a Federal Labor Government again to
show the people , how bad Labor really is.

Too many seem to have Forgotten Rudd & Gillard.
Brick bats , School rooms etc.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 5:52pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 5:57pm
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 12:13am

Should have got a bigger bus!
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 10:42am
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 5:49pm
Luke Foley gooorn!!
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 5:59pm
And so he should be.  Assh0les certainly aren't defined by political allegiance.

ps wonder if the alleged pay-outs with non-disclosure clauses are going to save Barnaby?  
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 6:07pm
Indeed, being drunk and cannot remember is no excuse for anything.

Was surprised given what is out there that he has gone on the offensive.

Labor is better off without him.

Barnaby might need to join the new the Pauline/Latham Party. Nats are done with him I think.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 6:21pm

"As shaken as I was, I decided not to take any action and asked Sean to keep the events in the strictest confidence.

He has honoured that."

Mysterious. How did this, and the Geoffrey Rush allegations, end up on the front page of the tabloid?

An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 6:28pm
David Elliot raised the matter in the New South Wales Parliament last month, putting the incident in the public domain.

The matter then became a state and federal political issue and resulted in intense media attention.

This occurred without my involvement or consent.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 6:35pm

David Elliot raised the matter in the New South Wales Parliament last month, putting the incident in the public domain.

The matter then became a state and federal political issue and resulted in intense media attention.

This occurred without my involvement or consent.

Who told him? Not the alleged victim or the alleged witness, allegedly.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 6:39pm
I doubt the victim told him, but  she reported it to the ABC, her employer to have it on the record, you can only guess that for a Liberal politician to have the information and to use it politically it must have been leaked from the ABC
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 6:49pm

I doubt the victim told him, but  she reported it to the ABC, her employer to have it on the record, you can only guess that for a Liberal politician to have the information and to use it politically it must have been leaked from the ABC

Cute. She doesn't want to make a complaint; She swears the witness to secrecy; Then she reports it to the ABC.LOL WTF did she think was going to happen then?

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 6:56pm
Actually she said she reported it to her employer(as she should to protect herself with it being an official function) after another reporter asked her for a comment, so it must have been out there.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 6:59pm
Maybe Sean Nicholls her witness sworn to secrecy put it out there. 

Whatever though, Foley is hardly a victim in any of this. I dont get why he would be suing 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 7:07pm

Whatever though, Foley is hardly a victim in any of this. I dont get why he would be suing 

Maybe he has his own witnesses.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 7:11pm
She said she has had 2 recent phone conversations with Foley  with him ringing her to apologise and promising to resign.

I wonder if the journalist in her made her record the conversations. I think I would under the circumstances.
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 8:19pm

Politics 101, claim innocence vow to sue.
Slink away
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 11:47pm
If at happened at a Christmas Party piss up, paid for by the tax payer, it would be surprising if there was only one witness ... and only one drunken perpetrator ... and only one victim ...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 8:04am
Malcolm didn't miss anyone last night on Q&A after saying he wasn't going to be a former PM who hangs around and points fingers and then identifying the plotters by name LOL

Turnbull says Dutton, Abbott, Cormann, Fifield, Cash, Hunt, Ciobo, Keenan and Taylor " effectively blew up the government". #qanda
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 8:57am
I've a better slogan for that bus- "The Adventures of ScoMo McKenzie". Why is it the more I see of this bloke the more I'm reminded of a Barry Humphries character:

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 9:10am
Hope he didn't try to put out any fires Bazza style on his Make Queensland Great Grate Again tour.Shocked
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 10:04am
Bump

Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

And talking about Greg Hunt "by name and by nature" as he's generally referred to in the so-called corridors of power.....
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 10:17am
The Foley allegations have some odd questions.
Stated they were "batting on" after the function was over.
One has to ask how the lady was dressed if a man can put his hand on her bare bum and she stands there , no complaint and talks about it 2 years later.
   Foley is going legal ...      Should be an easy one if there is no records of his alleged, recent phone calls to the complaining Lady..
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 10:21am

One has to ask how the lady was dressed if a man can put his hand on her bare bum and she stands there , no complaint and talks about it 2 years later.
   Foley is going legal ...      Should be an easy one if there is no records of his alleged, recent phone calls to the complaining Lady..

are you serious Confused

omen don't wear whalebone  corsets anymore codger LOL
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

are you serious Confused

Women don't wear whalebone  corsets anymore codger LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 656657658659660 760>