Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LNP government.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 637638639640641 760>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

He is certainly more manic than usual today.

that's nice ... from he who is more desperate, and less honest than usual today.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 5:55pm
Back a winner today Doc?
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 5:55pm
Does Happy Hour finish at 5 or 6pm?  Shocked Beer  Wink
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

6 posts,none of which make any sense or make a point other to denigrate others for no purpose.

OK simpleton, tell us all about Jerusalem and why it is the capital of Palestine, and not Israel, and why the USA should not recognise it as such - I'll just whip up some popcorn ... and no, you can't phone a friend!Wink

Come on rustard, I'm certain that my posts would make no sense to you, but please, if you have no idea about the adult conversation, could you just say something clever about meds again!!!Big smile
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Does Happy Hour finish at 5 or 6pm?  Shocked Beer  Wink

Is that Daylight Savings time SC?LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 5:57pm

When will they put a schedule 2 on Clive Palmer.     Sad to see a person so Mentally Ill being allowed to continue his self destruct Grandiose Mania .

Must be good for business these millions he is wasting on advertising.

Keeping Shorten off the Maddest pedestal.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 5:57pm

but no giant pink bolded letters Cry
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

When will they put a schedule 2 on Clive Palmer.     Sad to see a person so Mentally Ill being allowed to continue his self destruct Grandiose Mania .

Must be good for business these millions he is wasting on advertising.

Keeping Shorten off the Maddest pedestal.

The Chinese just had to settle $250 million to him. He is just cashed up and enjoying himself.
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 5:59pm
Good to see you've calmed down a bit Doc, but you really come across as a nasty teenage girl the way you insist on name calling anyone that doesn't agree with every rant you make.
Quite simply, if there is to be a two state solution,then no such determination can be made at this time.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

I think he saves his best pink work for 3 AM.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 6:02pm

6 posts,none of which make any sense or make a point other to denigrate others for no purpose.

OK simpleton, tell us all about Jerusalem and why it is the capital of Palestine, and not Israel, and why the USA should not recognise it as such - I'll just whip up some popcorn ... and no, you can't phone a friend!Wink

Come on rustard, I'm certain that my posts would make no sense to you, but please, if you have no idea about the adult conversation, could you just say something clever about meds again!!!Big smile

Oh dear,and I thought you'd calmed down.
Replying to your own posts and ramping up the abuse.
You really do lose the plot at this time every day.
What's the matter Doc,nappy full and the nurses haven't changed it yet?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

I have to go to Office Works and buy some pink ink Whale!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 6:07pm

Oh dear,and I thought you'd calmed down.
Replying to your own posts and ramping up the abuse.
You really do lose the plot at this time every day.
What's the matter Doc,nappy full and the nurses haven't changed it yet?

Bravo! ... nfi? ... thought not.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 6:11pm

Good to see you've calmed down a bit Doc, but you really come across as a nasty teenage girl the way you insist on name calling anyone that doesn't agree with every rant you make.
Quite simply, if there is to be a two state solution,then no such determination can be made at this time.
Come on, even you could do better than that! ... what do YOU think? ... what about Hamas? ... and don't say you "kind of like it with tabouli on my Kabab" ... Cry
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 6:15pm
You lost and confused again Doc?
This thread is about the current LNP Government.
Pay attention.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 6:23pm
... too hard for you to cut and paste an answer?

You have nfi about the current LNP Government either, why keep up the charade?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 6:33pm
seriously Doc,
is this the best you can do?
All you ever do is post ridiculous loony memes/photos/clips,and deliver rants straight out of the far far right.
You abuse anyone that doesn't agree with your tosh that repeatedly pollutes these threads.
The way you try to mimic the orange one,by the manner in which you address posters/posts is quite frankly pathetic.
If you were ever to make a reasoned post,people might engage with you.
Try it!
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 6:40pm

Originally posted by Softy Softy wrote:

Rightio back on topic.
As someone with limited knowledge on the subject, can I ask others thoughts on ScoMo’s proposition to move Australia’s embassy to Jerusalem?
Is it something we need to do?
Is it just a political stunt for Wentworth?

Please Softy, don't ask a serious question in here!!!

... and if you do, and CNNPT answers, please be mindful that he is normally lying.

Got it? ... Good!Thumbs Up

Umm, so you have a go at PT, who did provide HIS OPINION, name call all others, but provide no response yourself.
Tell me Dr, do you think it’s something we need to do, and if so, why?
What benefits to us would moving our embassy provide?
I’m all ears.
😳
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 7:11pm

Rightio back on topic.
As someone with limited knowledge on the subject, can I ask others thoughts on ScoMo’s proposition to move Australia’s embassy to Jerusalem?

... and if you do, and CNNPT answers, please be mindful that he is normally lying.

Umm, so you have a go at PT, who did provide HIS OPINION, name call all others, but provide no response yourself.
I’m all ears.
😳

I thought you were asking a serious question, if you just want CNNPT's Trump Deranged OPINIONS, then just watch the ABC, CNN, Waleed, etc - they do no diverge.

As I tell everyone, if you want facts, you really do need to go deeper, ignore his Trump Derangement Syndrome which leaks into every comment it possibly can, and do your own research - be wary that nearly every medium on the internet is left leaning - facebook, google, etc., so there will be massive voids of missing facts, but when you work it out, you will be OK I'm sure.

Start with a couple of easy ones, like;

Which US Presidents have acknowledged Jerusalem as the capital of Israel? 

... if you just listen to the deflections, deception and lies of CNNPT, and his little troop of mini mes, you would say ... TRUMP ... "Rrrreeee!!!", and understandably.

Come back and tell me what you conclude ...

Then we can move to the rationale of supporting ISLAM and a rogue state (non state) like the Hamas run Palestine, ahead of the only Democracy in the Arab world, Israel, that spends all of it's time defending itself against the Muslims who want then destroyed.

... but let's go slowly, it is interesting, and the left wingers don't like talking about it.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 7:13pm

seriously Doc,
is this the best you can do?
All you ever do is post ridiculous loony memes/photos/clips,and deliver rants straight out of the far far right.
You abuse anyone that doesn't agree with your tosh that repeatedly pollutes these threads.
The way you try to mimic the orange one,by the manner in which you address posters/posts is quite frankly pathetic.
If you were ever to make a reasoned post,people might engage with you.
Try it!

I fcuking hope that the mosquitoes are not THIS bad in summer!LOL
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 7:28pm
So you can’t tell me how this move will benefit Aus.
Why don’t you just say that?
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 7:29pm
LOL 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 7:30pm
Hey CNNPT, what do you think about Whore Horse Face being "shocked" and "incredulous" about Trump's tweet that he will be going after her and her 3rd rate lawyer, now that her claim has been tossed by the court?LOL... he certainly knows how to speak to people on their own level ... part of his charm and appeal amongst his citizens wouldn't you say ... #MAGA
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 7:35pm
Horse face was a strange insult, as Trump said Stormy reminded her of Ivanka when he f*cked her. There is all sorts of weird in that bundle.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 7:36pm

So you can’t tell me how this move will benefit Aus.
Why don’t you just say that?

I'm pretty sure that I partially explained that (if only you tried to comprehend), but I can't explain everything to you, you won't learn if you don't try to do some research yourself.

More importantly, maybe you would you care to tell us how is it detrimental to Australia to not do so? 

Particularly as it seems important to the lefties for Australia to keep our word on Paris, and other things that will cost us $Billions ... why not this commitment?Confused

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 7:37pm

Rightio back on topic.

I’m all ears.
😳

I thought you were asking a serious question, if you just want CNNPT's Trump Deranged OPINIONS, then just watch the ABC, CNN, Waleed, etc - they do no diverge.

As I tell everyone, if you want facts, you really do need to go deeper, ignore his Trump Derangement Syndrome which leaks into every comment it possibly can, and do your own research - be wary that nearly every medium on the internet is left leaning - facebook, google, etc., so there will be massive voids of missing facts, but when you work it out, you will be OK I'm sure.

Start with a couple of easy ones, like;

Which US Presidents have acknowledged Jerusalem as the capital of Israel? 

... if you just listen to the deflections, deception and lies of CNNPT, and his little troop of mini mes, you would say ... TRUMP ... "Rrrreeee!!!", and understandably.

Come back and tell me what you conclude ...

Then we can move to the rationale of supporting ISLAM and a rogue state (non state) like the Hamas run Palestine, ahead of the only Democracy in the Arab world, Israel, that spends all of it's time defending itself against the Muslims who want then destroyed.

... but let's go slowly, it is interesting, and the left wingers don't like talking about it.
and there it is.
Someone tries to engage you,and ask for your opinion, and you just spew nonsense.
Trump derangement,Islam your difficulties in keeping up with passing through etc etc

If you don't want to address the points raised by a poster,don't quote them.
Surely you must understand that concept?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 8:17pm
Please rustard, just because you don't know these answers, and can't comprehend what I'm saying, and you are a lazy, CNNPT mini-me, "Useful Idiot", don't spoil it for Softy, who may actually WANT to learn something, now ...

GO AWAY. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 8:22pm

Please rustard, just because you don't know these answers, and can't comprehend what I'm saying, and you are a lazy, CNNPT mini-me, "Useful Idiot", don't spoil it for Softy, who may actually WANT to learn something, now ...

GO AWAY. 

Nobody can but at the same time nobody cares. Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 8:37pm

GO AWAY. 

That the best our resident finger painter has got?
Why even bother.

GO AWAY is the toddler response to being told to do something......

JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

The LNP has to go further right or lose votes to Hanson. No, keep on going. A little bit further.  Just a teensy bit more. You're almost there. Perfect.Thumbs Up

All this is about the upcoming Wentworth election. Large Jewish population? Let’s float the embassy idea, may pinch a few votes and no one will remember afterwards.

But hang, they’re a small ‘l’ liberal bunch, aren’t they? Enough with the dog whistling white victimhood crap! There’s a time and a place for that! (Coughcoughqueenslandcoughcough)

Had to laugh at Piney this morning- it was an “error”. Sat there, listened to Hanson’s speech and voted yes...by mistake.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 637638639640641 760>