Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LNP government.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 592593594595596 760>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 5:56pm
You will be alright, just scream out that Ree Ree business in Pink , they will hear you from Oxford St. and come running.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 6:04pm
Hang on a moment till I get the taser out of my handbag. Now don't move while I aim. Never have been much good with this thing. Dammit- missed. Would you mind holding on a while longer while I reload. Bless you.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

You will be alright, just scream out that Ree Ree business in Pink , they will hear you from Oxford St. and come running.

Alternatively, I could just throw my hands in the air, ask her to be gentle, and take it like a man!Hug
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Hang on a moment till I get the taser out of my handbag. Now don't move while I aim. Never have been much good with this thing. Dammit- missed. Would you mind holding on a while longer while I reload. Bless you.

Very true Tlaz, but on a serious note, it will not be a solution for everyone, and anyone NOT competent should not be eligible to own one.

However, in some cases, just fumbling through the purse and screaming is a sufficient deterrent ... just sayin'
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 9:06pm

David Leyonhjelm calls PM 'a pussy' over Hanson-Young fallout

David Leyonhjelm has hit back at Malcolm Turnbull's calls for him to apologise to Sarah Hanson-Young, saying he "should stop being such a pussy".

Independent senator Mr Leyonhjelm's comments were made in an interview with SBS News on Tuesday.

They followed the prime minister's calls for Senator Leyonhjelm to apologise for telling Greens senator Ms Hanson-Young to "stop shagging men" during a debate in federal parliament last week.

"The Senate is a robust place, all kinds of language gets used in [there]," the NSW Liberal Democratic Party Senator told SBS News.

"I think the Prime Minister is being a bit disingenuous if he hasn't heard that [sort of language] in the House of Representatives before."

Senator Leyonhjelm said his comments came in reaction to what he claims is Senator Hanson-Young's "misandry", meaning an ingrained prejudice against men.

"This is about misandry. The prime minister s more....

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/exclusive-david-leyonhjelm-calls-pm-a-pussy-over-hanson-young-fallout

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 1:17am
Yes, I thought Malcolm could have at least blushed when he said he had NEVER heard that kind of language before!Embarrassed
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 1:56am

"Sarah Hanson Young who said all men were rapists"

Evidence? Where? When?Wink

I think Deryn Hinch has stated , That was what she said to L, that triggered the whole thing .
All ladies who claim all men are to be feared are just MAD & wrong .
Most men would & some have put their lives on the line defending Women .
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 2:00am
She is really the absolute worst advertisement for women in ANY responsible role - just an irrelevant moron ... that was, until her 15 minutes of fame got an extension ... nobody is a winner out of this.Thumbs Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 7:20am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

"Sarah Hanson Young who said all men were rapists"

Evidence? Where? When?Wink

I think Deryn Hinch has stated , That was what she said to L, that triggered the whole thing .
All ladies who claim all men are to be feared are just MAD & wrong .
Most men would & some have put their lives on the line defending Women .

It probably matters who said it and what they said maxie.

Senator Leyonhjelm had infamously told Senator Hanson-Young to “stop shagging men”. He later said that this was in response to her or a Greens colleague suggesting something to the effect that all men were rapists — something Senator Hanson-Young has emphatically denied.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:18am
Senator Donkey-Vote has zero evidence and zero witnesses. What a freakin' fruitcake- he makes Hanson-Young look normal.Shocked
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:27am
I don't see what the point of worthless apologies is. Donkey-Vote will probably end up apologising but we all know he won't mean it.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:31am
He is a so-called Libertarian. He thinks it is his right to say and do as he likes. This is a ''cause'' for him.

He is about to find out it is people's legal right not to accept it. 

He says he is prepared to defend it.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 12:01pm
She is an extreme example of todays new age woman. Absolutely painful. Go & play a game of Rugby Sarah for christs sake !
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

She is an extreme example of todays new age woman. Absolutely painful. Go & play a game of Rugby Sarah for christs sake !

Senator Donkey-Vote, by contrast, is a magnificent example of the golden age of men.Thumbs Up
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 12:19pm
Look I've done a bit of research in this area & I will let you all in on my initial findings. The older & therefore the less attractive the likes of Sarah & her mates become is directly proportional to the increasing outrage at not being born a man. 
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 4:58pm
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 5:31pm
I've got a new pin up boy for the ladies.

David Leyonhjelm

What a guy. No sexist remarks just straight down the line for him.
He takes on SarahHY and The Turbo. No sexism for this guy, he just gives it the the ones who deserve it.

And, Turbo has been a bit of a pussy lately.
Time he started taking a few tips from Big Tone.
I started with nothing and still have most of it left
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Look I've done a bit of research in this area & I will let you all in on my initial findings. The older & therefore the less attractive the likes of Sarah & her mates become is directly proportional to the increasing outrage at not being born a man. 

The science is settled!Clap

Seriously, this is a beat up - her Lesbian Green Comrade started it by saying to the effect that women wouldn't need to defend themselves if it wasn't for predatory men, and Sarah Pantsdown-Young jumped up and supported her man hating line, as she always does - quite obviously, she hasn't had a good tooling for a while, and jumped at the opportunity of victimhood, and the chance to go "Rrrrreeeee!" at an Alpha Male. She's an abomination and an embarrassment to humanity.Embarrassed
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 9:50pm
Leyenholm is a relatively obscure senator who’s going to be up for re-election and is trying to narrowcast to his “base”. He seems to think the best way to do this is with his Trump-lite schtick. But without the money and the fame, he just comes across as a sad, desperate old git.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:20pm

Senator Donkey-Vote has zero evidence and zero witnesses. What a freakin' fruitcake- he makes Hanson-Young look normal.Shocked

SHY probably has a decent argument for libel. Though given it was on The Outsiders and probably 14 people saw it, you wouldn’t think damages would be too high. I’d be running on that one if I were Donkey-Vote.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 3:11am
She had the chance to complain in the parliament, but she didn't ... once again, she's an irrelevant, man hating, leftwing nutter, attention seeker.

Please feel free to correct any part of that.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 5:30am
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Leyenholm is a relatively obscure senator who’s going to be up for re-election and is trying to narrowcast to his “base”. He seems to think the best way to do this is with his Trump-lite schtick. But without the money and the fame, he just comes across as a sad, desperate old git.

Shorten might have to pull the same trick. He could only sell 15 of 80 tickets in Tasmania for his speech.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 7:52am
Is Tasmania still part of Australia Isaac?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 4:29pm
His simple reasoning was that Business Leaders would rather listen to Turnbull, who SOLD OUT all of his speaking engagements ... DOH!!!Embarrassed
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 4:46pm
15 people?  Embarrassed

The Devonport Magpies Magoos - who are winless this season, with a percentage of 6.76 and have conceded almost 500 points in their past 2 games - got more people to training last night ... admittedly, it was a balmy 10 degrees out in the middle at Devenport Oval, and they didn't have to listen to Bullgelati Bill flip flopping!!!LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

She had the chance to complain in the parliament, but she didn't ... once again, she's an irrelevant, man hating, leftwing nutter, attention seeker.

You could equally say he’s an irrelevant, women hating, right wing nutter and attention seeker.

But he’s also the one acting like a 14 year old. “Why don’t you stop rooting men”. I mean seriously... we’ve gone from Keating to this. Embarrassing.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 11:04pm

You could equally say he’s an irrelevant, women hating, right wing nutter and attention seeker.

But he’s also the one acting like a 14 year old. “Why don’t you stop rooting men”. I mean seriously... we’ve gone from Keating to this. Embarrassing.

Heard a funny thing like that on the Project or something - "this is high school stuff." Actually it's adult (PG/ MA) stuff. That's his silly point I think. Unfortunately adults are acting like children these days. Some take that crap seriously and some don't.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 3:04am

I didn't say that he's not ... BUT SARAH PANSTDOWN-YOUNG AND HER LESO MATE STARTED IT!!!CryCryCry

LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 1:35pm

I didn't say that he's not ... BUT SARAH PANSTDOWN-YOUNG AND HER LESO MATE STARTED IT!!!CryCryCry

LOL

That covers it.

Mr "Headlines" Hinch , will be a good witness for any legal attacks .
The right of reply was taken up and "Pants Down", later , approached Mr L , which doesn't help her case.
Neither does her situation in life.       
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 7:53pm
Nothing like a fox to look after the interests of the chickens:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 592593594595596 760>