Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LNP government.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 588589590591592 760>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 9:52am
how funny is Tones calling for party harmony re the kelly pre selection. He's always put the party first
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 10:00am
A few shingles falling off the roof of the broad church?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 12:05pm
Sad interview of Barnaby & Vikki last night.      Had me with a lump in the throat when the Baby was put on show .       . Makes you realise what a crime abortion is.
To their credit they didn't choose that option.    The whole happening has been a " to hell and back" for so many.

Life wasn't meant to be easy.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 12:38pm
Good grief, Macca, you must have a boring life, if you took time to watch that ! 
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 1:09pm
Fancy Christian conservatives demanding an abortion.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Good grief, Macca, you must have a boring life, if you took time to watch that ! 

Probably one of the best interviews I've seen.

We have all had times where an eruption in life has left a lot of hurt.
I feel for them all .... what a mess , but to see a beautiful baby who is alive through his parents choosing to save him rather than Take the "easy " option to preserve their own skins.
It was a very sad picture last night ,    They accepted the blame they deserve , however life must go on.
These things are happening in half of every Suburb...    They aren't the first or last that will take advantage of that cursed law ( NO fault Divorce )
    You missed a special hour of TV AA.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 3:33am
Some interesting polling for Super Saturday over the weekend ... history would have been made with LNP taking 2 seats! ... any thoughts?

Do you think the dumb ass Tasmanian Greens are just confused and voting for the Liberal in Braddon because they think he's a drugged out hippie?LOL
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Some interesting polling for Super Saturday over the weekend ... history would have been made with LNP taking 2 seats! ... any thoughts?

Do you think the dumb ass Tasmanian Greens are just confused and voting for the Liberal in Braddon because they think he's a drugged out hippie?LOL

A long way to go before the vote thanks to Napoleon Turnbull.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 1:04pm
It puzzles me, watching the ardour with which the Tories are looking for dirt on Shorten, at huge cost to the taxpayer: why no attempt by Labor to find dirt on Turnbull? Are Labor too principled? Don't they have the money? Surely there must be a mountain of dirt in the history of a filthy rich bastard like Turnbull.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 12:03am
CNNPT and marble are still too deranged from their "loss" at the US polls, and too busy doubling down on Trump ... and just to prove a point, they are refusing to vote for him at the midterms too!Wacko 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 7:18am
Labor is in to $1.40 to win the next federal election Doc. Looks overs the way your mob are traveling. Thumbs Up

Liberals better hurry up and find another spurious reason to spend another $100 million on an anti Labor Royal Commission if they are to rescue this.

JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 10:42am
No doubt some mud will be flung at Turnbull but Labor scarcely needs to. Abbott and his disciples in the party and the media are doing more than Shorten could possibly hope for. I hope Bill appreciates their tireless efforts.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 11:25am
"Never stand between Malcolm and a bag of money."

Kerry Packer

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 11:30am
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

No doubt some mud will be flung at Turnbull but Labor scarcely needs to. Abbott and his disciples in the party and the media are doing more than Shorten could possibly hope for. I hope Bill appreciates their tireless efforts.
Really...I think your mob need all the help they can get from anyone down your way. Need to get your comrades back on track after turfing, flicking, turning their backs, unceremoniously dumping Mr Weatherill only a few months back. Oh that's right - that was different of course - he'd been in the job too long & it was an inevitable voter reaction Confused
Refer ALP Election Promises
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 11:35am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Really...I think your mob need all the help they can get from anyone down your way. Need to get your comrades back on track after turfing, flicking, turning their backs, unceremoniously dumping Mr Weatherill only a few months back. Oh that's right - that was different of course - he'd been in the job too long & it was an inevitable voter reaction Confused
The Libs just need to keep it simple in Adelaide - campaign to clean the place up a bit & restore it back to the clean, beautiful city it once was 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 12:08pm

As usual I have no idea what you’re banging on about. Weatherill quit. And if you want to trawl back through hundreds of pages of thread (you like to do that, right) you’ll find I was actually a Turnbull supporter before the last election. Unfortunately he’s been relentlessly undermined by elements within his own party, which is likely to gift a third rater like Shorten the top job.

Oh and for the record, I know Stephen Marshall’s family well. I have no idea what king ff premier he’ll make but he’s a good bloke and I wish him all the best.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 12:09pm
...kind of...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 12:10pm
State v Federal govt issues....common rookie error
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

State v Federal govt issues....common rookie error
Fair comment PT. In comparison to your anal forensic political obsession I will be more than happy to remain at that status thankyou very much. Just one question - do you find you become more balanced the more time you put into it - or does it just allow you to cherry pick information to further lock in your left wing bent ?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 3:34pm

As usual I have no idea what you’re banging on about. Weatherill quit. And if you want to trawl back through hundreds of pages of thread (you like to do that, right) you’ll find I was actually a Turnbull supporter before the last election. Unfortunately he’s been relentlessly undermined by elements within his own party, which is likely to gift a third rater like Shorten the top job.

Oh and for the record, I know Stephen Marshall’s family well. I have no idea what king ff premier he’ll make but he’s a good bloke and I wish him all the best.
Yes of course you did Judge - quite a few disillusioned left wingers initially supported Turnbull. They saw him as Left Winger dressed up as a conservative - so why wouldn't you have supported him. Only to disappoint..........
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 4:13pm
Wrong again oneone. Simply saw Turnbull as the best chance at saving the Liberals from knuckleheaded reactionaries like “knights an dames” Abbott. Which is good for the country. But given the fact you think Turnbull is a lefty (believes in science? Thought it was ok for gays to marry?) shows exactly where you sit on the spectrum. Oh well, there’s always Pauline for you...for now.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 7:17pm
Not sure why everyone’s falling into the media’s arms over the polls

It’s clear that the lnp is polling so low because they have been deserted by the Abbott sycophants.

Come election time, when faced with the choice of voting liberal or labor, rest assured they willl flock back to the lnp

It’s foolish to be commenting on the polls at this stage
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 7:21pm
Australian elections always move into the 1% difference in the two top parties as an election approaches. $3.50 Libs is outstanding price for traders, as they will be in the low $2 at some stage of the election period.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 6:41am
Was worth a throw at the stumps ...

Barnaby’s Tell-All Interview About Rooting An Employee Somehow Fails To Repair His Career

In a shocking twist, Barnaby Joyce’s political career is still in tatters, even after telling the entire country the intricate details behind a sexual affair with a much younger staffer who he ended up impregnating, on prime time television.

In a tell-all interview that literally everyone told him was a bad idea, Former Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce has revealed he knew he had impregnated a staffer in mid-2017 around the same time as his citizenship drama. But he went on to fight a by-election without revealing his personal situation.

Mr Joyce and his former media adviser, Vikki Campion, revealed the timeline in a paid interview with Channel Seven.

Surprisingly, these revelations and the subsequent social media backlash hasn’t been any good for Joyce or Campion’s careers.

As someone who came into the public eye as a federal senator, and then a lower house MP, before becoming a cabinet member and eventually the second most powerful politician in this country who was later revealed to have been ineligible to hold any of those positions due his latent New Zealand citizenship, Joyce’s career was already under the pump – well before his lovechild made headlines.

“I suppose I was living a lie,” Joyce conceded at the end of his $150,000 interview last night.

No one in the coalition or opposition have commented on the interview, with many starting to wonder if this can get any worse.

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/entertainment/barnabys-tell-all-interview-about-rooting-an-employee-somehow-fails-to-repair-his-career/?mc_cid=1ad23b994e&mc_eid=1b8d058525

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 1:26pm
I'm no prude, but journalists are sinking to a new level imo, gutter trash.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 1:29pm
That is not journalism, it was SEVEN's Sunday Night.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 1:42pm
So what happens on Seven Saturday night ?..any journalists involved? or just crap talk from " would be " presenters?
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 1:52pm
Was the term "rooting" used in the interview? or is it a word the editor Clancy Overall uses often in blogs or whatever other reading matter he may have his hands on.
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

I'm no prude, but journalists are sinking to a new level imo, gutter trash.

I hope you realise thw betoota advocate is a "spoof".
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 4:54pm
No I didn't realise, with all the crap sites around it's only the "savvy " that knows who's who in the zoo, off course I'm naive when it comes to the internet , but that's ok by me , when PT dropped off and the doc started from that site I twigged , so now you know I know.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 588589590591592 760>