Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LNP government.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 557558559560561 760>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 4:23pm
I can't think of many politicians that impress today. Not hard to find some real donkeys among them, though. Many have as their aim in life, never to answer a straight question with a straight answer.
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

There was never any chance of my voting Lib with Tony at the wheel. Probably no chance of voting Labor with Shorten. I'll have to vote for the punters party.

I thought you were a true Maroons man Max.

Precious Pauline needs us .

BTW .   I haven't heard of Jeff Horne recent times.    I was hoping he might close Anthony Mundine down.

horn v pom gary corcoran in dec, brissy. a gap fill fight.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

There was never any chance of my voting Lib with Tony at the wheel. Probably no chance of voting Labor with Shorten. I'll have to vote for the punters party.

I thought you were a true Maroons man Max.

Precious Pauline needs us .

BTW .   I haven't heard of Jeff Horne recent times.    I was hoping he might close Anthony Mundine down.

horn v pom gary corcoran in dec, brissy. a gap fill fight.

Thank You Cabo.
Appears they weren't too keen to take him on from the USA.
The promoters govern everything and it's on their soil or no where I expect.
A Mundine farce wouldn't have read well.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 12:37am
BEAUTIFULLY said and PERFECTLY timed .     Peta Credlin at her best.

C/P:-       WELL this is awkward.

Former PM adviser turned political commentator left TV host Paul Murray throwing rapidly to the break when she unleashed on a live Sky News panel, suggesting she knew more about the inner workings of the Liberal party than anyone else present.
“You’re all piss and wind,” she said, gesturing at fellow-panellists Laura Jayes, former Labor adviser Nicholas Reece and Murray on his show Paul Murray Live.

Credlin fired up when political reporter Jayes floated a suggestion that Immigration minister Peter Dutton was tipped to be the next Liberal leader.
Credlin was having none of it.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:30am
Peta certainly knows how to steer a Zeppelin LOL

Spectacular crash and burn by Tones under her guidance.

Is her old man still Federal Director of the Liberal Party or did they get rid of him too?

Image result for Zeppelin exploding
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Peta certainly knows how to steer a Zeppelin LOL

Spectacular crash and burn by Tones under her guidance.

Is her old man still Federal Director of the Liberal Party or did they get rid of him too?

Image result for Zeppelin exploding

"
No he's still there .     Don't tell me you have the "Pin Doll" out for Credlin Too,   PT>      She is the most popular person the LNP have.
She could be PM but wouldn't get pre selection ( too much brains )
The Public can't get enough of her.
The lines went mad with support when she " all pizz and winded " them
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:17am
The 17 people who watch Sky News can't get enough of her?
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:21pm
Will the 7 o\clock ABC news reader say "piss and wind" ?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 10:30pm
How Pathetic Turnbull and this Government.
Abbot's speech which has impressed the world regarding the Climate Hoax ,    SO the LNP proudly jump in today to reduce the damage it is causing ,    Miniscule benefit in 2020.
He just doesn't get it.

The LNP is wiped off the map in 2019 if this handicapped F wit isn't dethroned , and soon.
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 11:39pm
If you think that a few right wing commentators on Sky constitutes "the world" you are badly mistaken.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 1:35am
Originally posted by horlicks horlicks wrote:

If you think that a few right wing commentators on Sky constitutes "the world" you are badly mistaken.

I think the USA has written Tony's speech.    All commentators I've heard have spoken well of his views.

Simple common sense that we account for less than 1% of the worlds emissions while China , India , the USA aren't into coal free energy .
In effect we subsidise them , sell them the coal to pollute and see our Industry closing .
Do you notice many vacant shops in your area .   plenty here.
Your not one of us " brokes " Horlicks.   I have to sleep with my dog to keep warm.       
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 6:23am

Originally posted by horlicks horlicks wrote:

I think the USA has written Tony's speech.    All commentators I've heard have spoken well of his views.

Simple common sense that we account for less than 1% of the worlds emissions while China , India , the USA aren't into coal free energy .
In effect we subsidise them , sell them the coal to pollute and see our Industry closing .
Do you notice many vacant shops in your area .   plenty here.
Your not one of us " brokes " Horlicks.   I have to sleep with my dog to keep warm.       

After November and if Cory is correct, you will be able to make an honest dog of her and stop living in shame maxie. She can finally go out without sunglasses and a hoodie to hide her identity
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 12:31pm
I heard NSW deputy John Barilaro for the first time, last night. Gee he's like a breath of fresh air, discussing the subject of power& general commerce. Pity he's not a Federal MP but then he'd be quickly trashed for having some semblance of intelligence & logic Thumbs Up
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 12:40pm
We are saved...    Malcolm said we will save $2 a week after 2020.

How can we allow people like him to breathe.

I'm all for civil war.   OR choose them out of the hat.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 12:41pm
The Nats are struggling and at war with the Liberal Party. If Barrilaro was being honest he might have accepted some blame himself and with the Premier. Turnbull is an easy target for Nats. who are ideologically opposed to him on most things, particularly social issues. The NSW Nats struggled on the weekend bleeding votes to the Shooters Party, nothing to do with Turnbull 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 6:55pm
NZ will have a new govt with the Labour gal the new PM, following an agreement with NZ First party.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 6:57pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 10:09am
Deary me, our Foreign Viper Ms Julie Bishop is tying herself in knots trying to backtrack on her claim that she could not trust a NZ Labour Government after the Barnaby Joyce citizenship fiasco LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 8:06pm
here we go again...

another liberal inspired afp raid on union offices. aimed at catching shorten/awu donating to getup 10 years ago.

meanwhile, these same political hacks at the afp couldnt bust a grape when the commonwealth bank had 35,000 instances of money laundering and terrorism breaches.

turnbull under immense fire for being a bumbling nobody on climate, energy and the nbn. so true yo the liberal party playbook...get the afp to raid the unions.

what malignant, malicious, pernicious little grubs these liberals are when it comes to their hatred of unions.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 8:18pm
But aren't unions just Marxist atheist cultists and ratbags?Confused
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

But aren't unions just Marxist atheist cultists and ratbags?Confused

not as a movement, no. where did you get that from pt?

no doubt the union movement has these ratbags in its ranks. like cockroaches..they infest anywhere.

alas, i'l let you know if the pendulum swings too far and the trade union movement becomes the industrial arm of cultural marxism. we arent there yet, but its one to keep an eye on.

Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 8:43pm
Anything to divert attention from the total NBN f-up.  Wacko
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 12:22am
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

That was Labors Baby. The NBN.

But there is hope .   Qld Premier has promised to reduce energy costs by 95 cents a week.   
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 12:29am
A shame that we didn't see what Campbell Newman might have been as a long-term Premier. The happiest people to see him go were bikie crims, says it all.
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 12:58am
Yeah right Labour is so squeaky clean they used a drug dealer masquerading as a unionist fireman on brochures for their last Vic state election victory. Premier involved in wife's car crash cover up. Unions crying foul.

They're all self serving scum. We lack leadership on any level. Those looking to attribute fault to one side only need to look a lot harder.

At least we got humour on the news tonight -
ch 9 reporter "Do you have a back up plan?"
pollie "Yeah I'll get a job as a reporter with channel 9"
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 1:03am

A shame that we didn't see what Campbell Newman might have been as a long-term Premier. The happiest people to see him go were bikie crims, says it all.

Qld isn't travelling real well at this time.    Billions in debt and business closing before the eyes.
I note about 20 shop closures in my immediate area.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 2:13am

Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

That was Labors Baby. The NBN.  

Exactly, and what a great initiative.

Except Turnbull himself later took the decision to go with an aged, out-dated, bog-slow and deteriorating copper network instead of fibre.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 10:29am

Qld isn't travelling real well at this time.    Billions in debt and business closing before the eyes.
I note about 20 shop closures in my immediate area.

What dump of an area do you live in? Nothing in my area closing.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 12:58pm
relax macca,

palaszuk is banking on a corrupt indian coal miner and a professional boxer to lift queensland up.

horn has a 2 fight commitment from the qld govt.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 1:05pm
There is a prize if you can spell Anastacia's name. You left out a "c", cabo.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 557558559560561 760>