Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Kate Goodrich

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 1:18pm
I'm elated for her after all she's been thru' & of course they'll take a while to get fully fit, in his case, 1 1/2 years.
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 5:27am
A story that should have been told on mainstream media, how Kate kept on keeping on is remarkable, people [some] are very lucky to still be where they are, it appears they are unaccountable, not sure if Kate's case will ever get to where it should, cost her plenty, not just financially.....a huge congrats to her, may there be many many more winners.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 11:01am
In a bit of a purple patch racing wise. Lat 10 starts has produced 2 wins and 4 placings. Really nice to see.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 3:29pm
Too Hard To Handle with a good win today and a nice little bonus too. Always brings a smile to the face when Kate gets one over the line.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 10:24pm
Fran Houlahan

5 years of callous disregard for a participant. If you can't fix a blatant issue of bullying you shouldn't be in charge gilermelb RacingInsider MartinPakulaMP All the talk about RUOK, White Ribbons and mental health is rubbish when you let this happen.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 10:38pm
"Callous disregard" is I'd say emblematic of RV towards participants in recent years. Unaccountable egos running rampant. Mick Price was saying the other day how much they were falling behind RNSW. If true, good, they deserve it.
Discohips23 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Discohips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 11:27pm
fiddlesticks ....... is she the only person in this world doing it tough? is she the only person in this world, man or woman who thinks they are copping the rough end? is she the only person in this world who cant make a living out of the industry they love and that was chosen?. You reckon every Tennis Player, Golfer, Swimmer etc hasn't put in hours and hours into the sport they love and haven't seen the results?. I don't know Kate Goodrich from a brick but I've followed her story. The best but saddest thing about this is, the wars that our forefathers fought were, is that today, we have choices. If I don't like something, someone, some job, some Industy, I have the ability to exit at any time. The choices that every person in this country have, exist for this trainer. I feel there might be a Legal firm in the wings who know how much RV have in the coffers.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Discohips23 Discohips23 wrote:

fiddlesticks ....... is she the only person in this world doing it tough? is she the only person in this world, man or woman who thinks they are copping the rough end? is she the only person in this world who cant make a living out of the industry they love and that was chosen?. You reckon every Tennis Player, Golfer, Swimmer etc hasn't put in hours and hours into the sport they love and haven't seen the results?. I don't know Kate Goodrich from a brick but I've followed her story. The best but saddest thing about this is, the wars that our forefathers fought were, is that today, we have choices. If I don't like something, someone, some job, some Industy, I have the ability to exit at any time. The choices that every person in this country have, exist for this trainer. I feel there might be a Legal firm in the wings who know how much RV have in the coffers.

Wait...what??!!??LOLWacko
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Discohips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

It's all about choices, champ. You don't like it or can't cop it, find something else
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 11:50pm
So if you're treated badly- just cop it.. that's the moral. Giddy up. 

The wars and the forefathers stuff. That's just plain weird.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Discohips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 12:05am

Was she treated badly? Yet to see any proof of that. The forefathers stuff was a bit deep and old school, agreed, I'm probably just looking at proving the point that someone needs to take responsibility and move on. Let's just blame someone
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 12:18am
'The independent investigation, commissioned by RV, also found a suspension of Goodrich by the Kilmore Racing Club to be “flawed, unjustifiable and did not withstand scrutiny"'

And what happenened next?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Discohips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 12:22am

'<span style="color: rgb255, 0, 0; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; line-height: 17.92px; : rgb228, 234, 240;">The independent investigation, commissioned by RV, also found a suspension of Goodrich by the Kilmore Racing Club to be “flawed, unjustifiable and did not withstand scrutiny"'</span>
<span style="color: rgb255, 0, 0; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; line-height: 17.92px; : rgb228, 234, 240;">
</span>
<span style="color: rgb255, 0, 0; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; line-height: 17.92px; : rgb228, 234, 240;">And what happenened next?</span>

What were the dates of this "flawed" outcome?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 12:23am

Was she treated badly? Yet to see any proof of that. The forefathers stuff was a bit deep and old school, agreed, I'm probably just looking at proving the point that someone needs to take responsibility and move on. Let's just blame someone

Deep???? LOL. It's staggeringly superficialLOL
3blindmice View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 12:25am

It's all about choices, champ. You don't like it or can't cop it, find something else
Classic cop out, blame shifting champ. You're presumably late to the show, nevertheless your comments are garbage.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Discohips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 12:26am

Dates please?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 12:27am
RV stooge, methinks
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 12:29am

Dates please?

Maybe you should ask our forefathers...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 12:31am
Inform yourself champ. You could try reading some of the thread and learn a bit of the history. She's trying to get somebody to take responsibility so she can move on.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 12:32am
More likely beer goggle judgement Judge. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Discohips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 12:35am
Originally posted by 3blindmice 3blindmice wrote:

fiddlesticks ....... is she the only person in this world doing it tough? is she the only person in this world, man or woman who thinks they are copping the rough end? is she the only person in this world who cant make a living out of the industry they love and that was chosen?. You reckon every Tennis Player, Golfer, Swimmer etc hasn't put in hours and hours into the sport they love and haven't seen the results?. I don't know Kate Goodrich from a brick but I've followed her story. The best but saddest thing about this is, the wars that our forefathers fought were, is that today, we have choices. If I don't like something, someone, some job, some Industy, I have the ability to exit at any time. The choices that every person in this country have, exist for this trainer. I feel there

might be a Legal firm in the wings who know how much RV have in the coffers.

Classic cop out, blame shifting champ. You're presumably late to the show, nevertheless your comments are garbage.

Hahaha,. You're not Serena Williams marketing manager are you? Who's shifting blame? If there was anything available I'm sure this traininer and her lawyers would have tapped into it. What does she want exactly?. Heads, Cash, Recognition?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Discohips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 12:40am

Inform yourself champ. You could try reading some of the thread and learn a bit of the history. She's trying to get somebody to take responsibility so she can move on.

Her record indicates she couldn't teach train a duck to to take a dump, maybe she should take responsibility and move on
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 12:41am
Hahaha, you're not Alan Jones' special friend are you? Victim blaming is a typical bogan response to problems. You clearly haven't got a clue about the case so either read up on it or get back to your drinking.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Discohips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 12:44am

Hahaha, you're not Alan Jones' special friend are you? Victim blaming is a typical bogan response to problems. You clearly haven't got a clue about the case so either read up on it or get back to your drinking.

Haha. Alan Jones definitely not. There is only one victim blaming going on here.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Discohips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 2:10am
It seems that all parties have moved on since 20012 - 2013 except the one person. Is this a money thing?.
skippy123 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote skippy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 9:47am
Wow... some vicious responses here...
For what it’s worth this is not about money- it’s about transparency and accountability- which RV are definitely not well versed in
linghi11 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linghi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 10:44am
Originally posted by skippy123 skippy123 wrote:

Wow... some vicious responses here...
For what it’s worth this is not about money- it’s about transparency and accountability- which RV are definitely not well versed in

I read it last night and was speechless - some bullies take your livelihood, facilitated by industry administrators- and she should just give up all she’s worked for and move on? If this happened to a doctor, should the doctor give up and go stacking shelves?

The only shameful thing about this situation is that they can’t admit they were wrong, promise that they will never do it to anyone again and compensate her ASAP. All they do is virtue signal about industry bullying and RUOK day, while blocking a person they harmed on Twitter - really mature!
to the victor
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 12:32pm
A salient reminder that grog and ignorance are bad bedfellows. 

RV's response has been disgraceful. Then again they've been headless chooks for far too long.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 12:57pm

RV's response has been disgraceful. Then again they've been headless chooks for far too long.

A boat without a rudder in a lot of ways imo, they have lost me.
anabel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anabel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

A boat without a rudder in a lot of ways imo, they have lost me.

It just seems like a massive gravy train dominated by self interest and incompetence.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>