Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Tip The Cards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 56>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 7:46pm
Bendigo Cup.

1. No.5 - 82
2. No.3 - 79
3. No.4 - 77
4. No.1 - 75
5. No.2 - 75
6. No.6 - 75

Add ins for any scratchings are No.12 & No.11.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.3 Lord Fandango
Precedent: No. Dal Harralid

Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
Rhino View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 2:23pm
Thanks Voyager. A great explanation. 
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 5:30pm
Okay here we go with the best race card of the year.

Carbine Club Stakes.

1. No.3 - 84
2. No.2 - 83
3. No.8 - 81
4. No.5 - 80
5. No.6 - 78
6. No.16- 74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.1 & No.7.
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.2 Vassilator
                 $20 win No.3 Good N Fast
Precedent: No.5 Ranier

Wakeful Stakes.

1. No.2 - 85
2. No.1 - 81
3. No.4 - 79
4. No.5 - 78
5. No.9 - 73
6. No.7 - 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.10 & No.11.
Recommended bet: $50 win No.2 Veery Ellegant
Precedent: No.5 Sizzelme

TAB Stakes.

1. No.4 - 80
2. No.1 - 79
3. No.8 - 76
4. No.7 - 73
5. No.3 - 72
6. No.2 - 71
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.4 Miss Rock
Precedent: No.7 Bon's Away.

Lexus Stakes.

1. No.10 - 85
2. No.2 - 83
3. No.6 - 81
4. No.11 - 79
5. No.8 - 78
6. No.7 - 78
Add ins for any scratchings are No.12 & No.3.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.10 Jaameh
Precedent: No.11 Northwest Passage

Coolmore Stud Stakes

1. No.2 Zousain - 83. The reason he is not at 90 is the straight, but that should hold no problems. Like him coming back from the 1400m, drawn to get cover and can have the last shot at them late.
2. No.4 Lean Mean Machine - 83. Not much between him and his stablemate. I think the freshen up since the Rose, benefits him, as his fresh record is good. Might handle the wet better than others but the good track will hold no problems. Looked good in the work with Zousain down the straight.
3. No.1 Written By - 79. Form is good but steps up a level here. Again has not run down the straight so that is an unknown.
4. No.10 Sunlight - 78. Run was good in high quality group 1. Carries thee lighter weight here and has run well down the straight before, although I do prefer her around a bend.
5. No.6 Sesar - 76. Top quality Quenslander and his racing style is that of a galloper who should love the straight. Can run high grade closing sectionals, and if they go hard early here could do what Merchant Navy did last year.
6. No.8 Diplomatico - 73. His form is against the next level down, but he looks an improver and can definitely grab a top four spot.
Add ins for any scratchings are No.3 & No.9.
Recommended bet: $30 win No.2 Zousain
                 $10 each Way No.6 Sesar
Precedent: No.4 Lean Mean Machine

Empire Rose Stakes.

1. No.3 Shillelagh - 90. Her last two runs in open group 1 company have been sensational. Won the Cantala this day last year, and she is in far superior form. Is well placed at the weights and loves the mile. Close to a place special!
2. No.15 Amphitrite - 87. Good win course and distance two back, and then progressed to win at group 1 level last time out. That form was a little down last week when Mystic Journey defeated the runner up, but this fillies own efforts have been good.
3. No.13 Oohood - 86. Broke her maiden two back. Missed the boat last start, but still good late, on a track where her racing style lends itself to being unlucky. Here on the big, flat track, could see her reach her best.
4. No.2 Invincebella - 80. Still has questions at a strong mile, but should do no work early, and have a last shot at them late. No surprise to see her win.
5. No.1 I Am A Star - 80. Going well and has drawn to get a lovely run on the speed, if not in front. Right in the race.
6. No.4 Eckstein - 79. Nothing between her and Aloisia and Kenedna, but her draw just sees her get a lovely run. Went close in this last year and her last win and the run at Randwick, were good pipe openers for this.
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.5.
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.3 Shillelagh
                 $10 each way No.7 Kenedna
Precedent: No.15 Amphitrite

VRC Derby

1. No.2 Aramayo - 84. Good run two back. After 100m last week you knew you were not going to collect, when the rider decided to get back on a track wherr that was not a good idea. Comes in, to gate 8, if the two emergencies do not run and has the winning jockey from last year on board.   
2. No.10 Chapada - 82. Top effort last start in a race where the leader got away with murder. Should be a more solid pace here and if they can come from off the speed, he is right in this.
3. No.4 Stars Of Carrum - 80. No fluke in this horses win last week. His form before that was good, without winning, he will eat the 2500m, and the harder the speed the better. Great top four hope.
4. No.1 Thinkin Big - 80. No doubt he is a quality horse, but if the riders in this race allow him to get away with what they did at Caulfield, they should all be suspended. Not saying he can't win, but a $3 fav is a bit too short for me.
5. No.5 Home Ground - 77. Won for us at Geelong, and it was strong win, but he might be a top four hope here. If it was to become a real staying test, at least you know he will keep coming.
6. No.11 Sikorsky - 76. Going well and forget last start, where he and everyone else had no chance of beating the winner. Good run two back here at headquarters and can run top four.
Add ins for any scratchings are No.6 & No.7.
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.2 Aramayo
                 $10 win No.4 Stars Of Carrum
                 $10 win No.10 Chapada
Precedent: No.10 Chapada

Kennedy Mile.

1. No.4 Land Of Plenty - 87. Ticks all the boxes, distance, track and weight. Drawn to get a lovely run and will go close if he does not win.
2. No.11 Cliffs Edge - 85. Good win at wfa last week. drops to 52 kilos, will either lead or outside the lead, and give a great sight, now he is fit.
3. No.1 Hartnell - 85. Just has to give a few good gallopers weight here. Loves the track and his mile form this prep is looking terrific. Top weights do not have a great record here, but is a top four hope.
4. No.17 Best Of Days - 79. To my eye he loomed up last start to go straight past them, and he just was one paced late. I think the drop to the mile is a good move, should get good speed on here and drawn to get the run of race. Just needs luck late to get a crack at them.
5. No.2 Le Romaine - 78. Going very well. Last run at 1600m a great second to Winx in the George Main. That form is good enough for here, and should be cherry ripe fitness wise.
6. No.10 Siege Of Quebec - 77. WFA just found him out late last week. Back down to a winnable weight, is in good form and if he can get a good run from the gate, he should be in the finish.

Add ins for any scratchings are No.8 & No.16.
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.4 Land Of Plenty
                 $20 win No.11 Cliff's Edge
Precedent: No.10 Siege Of Quebec

Begonia Belle Stakes.

1. No.4 - 87
2. No.9 - 85
3. No.7 - 80
4. No.6 - 78
5. No.1 - 76
6. No.2 - 75
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.4 I Am Excited
                 $20 win No.9 She Knows
Precedent: No.9 She Knows

Good luck to everyone, and lots of success, for the first leg in a big weeks punting!

Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 5:46pm
Thanks and BOL with your investments Voyager.  Thumbs Up

She Knows is a big blow-out in the last imo as you've identified, dependent given her marble on whether the inner or outer rail is best.  At least we'll get a hint following the Coolmore.
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 3:38pm
That is correct Second. The straight races are very much dependant, on where they come, down the outside, the inside or down the middle.

The last is such a good race, that I would not be surprised if the winner backed up next Saturday in the Darley, because some of these have form around Spright, who has run well at group 1 level, and Snitty Kitty ran well last start behind Ball Of Muscle and Spirit Of Valour, and She Knows and I Am Excited have run well down the straight in the past.

Good addition to the Derby day action!
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 1:15am
Okay here is the full preview of the cup.

Melbourne Cup.

1. Best Solution - 86. Caulfield Cup win was strong. Up to 200m for first time, carrying a weight which has not won a cup for over 40 years and will need a Cosgrave special. Can not win, but top four hope.

2. The CliffsofMoher - 81. Good run at Caulfield, but for me this is a afterthought. Has a few racing manner flaws as he has wanted to hang in at his two Australian starts, but if he can get a cosy run during the race he could be a top four chance. Can not win!

3. Magic Circle - 88. His two wins this year have been, to put it bluntly, outstanding. Drops nicely in weight, has been training well at Werribee, has a top quality jockey on, who if he rides this galloper exactly like he rode Shocking, can win his third cup.

4. Chestnut Coat - 78. I usually do not take on the Japanese, but it looks like they are still sending out below pqr horses. If the track is rock hard, I will add him to my wide tri's and first fours but no chance he wins.

5. Muntahaa - 80. Have not really had him at my top end, in ratings. On thier last meeting, Best Solution has him covered, he is trying 3200m for the first time, and no horse has won from the Ebor since that race. Unless he has done a Yucatan improvement wise, he is top ten hope at best for mine.

6. Sound Check - 82. Disappointing in the Caulfield Cup, but this is one international who wants a truly run race. Good effort behind Best Solution at his run before Caulfield, his win in Germany at 3200m was a very very nice win and he is the best winning chance, of those at $21 or longer. Needs a good strong speed!

7. Who Shot The barman - 80. Can not win, but he ticks a lot of boxes for top four players. Is in a similar position to Prince Of Penzance where he ran behind a track record winner, and meets hm better at weights. How on earth he is $71 with some operator is quite stupid!

8. Ace High - 79. He has got the staying qualities to win a race of this quality, but he is weighted very close to some good older horses. At least you know he is fit going into the race, he loves Flemington and he draws to get every hope. I can not see him winning but top six hope.

9. Marmelo - 85. He is one international I like having no runs before the cup. Ran a cracking race at Caulfield last year, and I feel that just took a bit out of him for the cup last year. Comes here in good form, althougyh in group 2 level, but with Bowman sticking he goes into the top winning hopes.

10. Avilius - 86. Has done nothing wrong! Nice effort in the Plate behind her majesty, and he drops nicely in weight. Adds to Godolphins strong arsenal here, and a definite winning hope, if he can run the 3200.

11. Yucatan - 86. Okay let me just say, that win at Caulfield was OOOOMMMMMGGGG!!!!!! On that run, he just wins this race, but stayers do have a habit of dropping at thier next start after a career best performance. On his european form you would say no chance, but looks like he has taken to Australia like a english backpacker at Bondi

12. Auvray - 69. Not sure how he got here, but good luck to connections.

13. Finche - 74. Form is okay, but on his run at Geelong he is about ten ratings points away from a place. Does drop in weight, but maybe next years race is his target.

14. Red Cardinal - 72. Was going okay, until that Valley run. Maybe go better here at Flemington, but for me he would need a downpour, just to be a top ten hope.

15. Vengeur Masque - 75. I like the horse, but on what he has shown he is a group 3 maybe a group 2 stayer. Should love the 3200m, and does go well at Flemington, but he meets some quality gallopers here. Maybe exotic player.

16. Ventura Storm - 75. Here we go. The same situation that we had with Prince Of Penzance and The United States. The Lloyd runner runs the track record in the MV Gold Cup, and POP runs second, and everyone, including myself concentrates on the winner. On the MV Gold Cup runs and the Sydney Cup runs, where Ventura Storm caught a cold as WSTB went straight past him, there is no way this horse beats WSTB home!

17. A Prince Of Arran - 80. I was hoping he did not have to run on saturday, but that is what we have to deal with. Has good form and I do not think he can win, but he can run top four.

18. Nakeeta - 77. He was our longshot last year, but I am not sure what he is doing here this year. Ran well last year, but he was going into the race in superior form. No.

19. Sir Charles Road - 74. Thought he was coming on okay, but his last run says he is struggling. No.

20. Zacada - 69. If the predicted rain comes and the track gets into Van Der Hum heavy, maybe a top four hope. No.

21. Runaway - 79. Tough win at Geelong, but all the markers for that race say it was a few levels below what is required here. I did like his St Leger win here earlier in the year, but that has not been a form guide for this race for about twenty five years, in fact my records show that Tawriific is the last horse to run in this race and win the cup. Might stick on for a top half finish but no hope of winning!

22. Youngstar - 80. I have looked at hr Caulfield Cup run, and the way the race panned out, I thought her run was actually acceptable. She does possess a good finish, and if Craig Williams can get her to settle, and do no work for the first 2000m and get a good cart into the race from something, she can go close.

23. Cross Current - 82. Form is okay. His win at Goodwood was good, and he does have the Macmeister on board. Can see him getting a good run and has got a winning hope.

24. Rostropovich - 81. Only a length off Avilius in the Cox Plate. If that run is to be trusted then to me he is a distance risk as he was not settling that well in a fast run race. Maybe he was fresh and he needed the run, but for mine he can not beat Avilius home, and so there for he is a non winning, top four hope at best.

So after all that here are the ratings.

1. No.3 Magic Circle - 88.
2. No.1 Best Solution - 86.
3. No.11 Yucatan - 86.
4. No.10 Avilius - 84.
5. No.5 Muntahaa - 84.
6. No.9 Marmelo - 83.
Add ins for any scratchings are No.6 & No.23. For the record I will be adding 2-7-17-22 to my wide exotics.
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.3 Magic Circle
                 $10 each way No.6 Sound Check
Precedent: No.17 A Prince Of Arran

I would like to wish, everyone, the most sincere best of luck and lots of success with all your investments on cup day!

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 1:17am
Sorry folks, Muntahaa is on 84, not 80.
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 10:48am
Okay better late than never.

Bumble Stakes.

1. No.11 - 74
2. No.1 - 74
3. No.12 - 74
4. No.6 - 71
5. No.8 - 68
6. No.7 - 67
Add ins for any scratchings are No.3 & No.2.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.12 Still Single
Precedent: No.1 Champagne Boom

Sorry if there are any scratchings but they are the original numbers.

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 11:10am
Flemington.

Race 2

5 - 10 - 12 - 13

Race 3

1-2-9-10-15-17

Race 4

2800m

10-12-3-11-1-6.

Recommended Bet: $50 win No.10 Shraaoh

Precedent: No.2 Berisha

Race 5

1-3-7-8

1400m Listed Fillies

1. No.5 - 82
2. No.12- 82
3. No.3 - 79
4. No.9 - 77
5. No.17- 76
6. No.18- 72
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.17 Notation
                 $10 win No.1 Enbihaar
                 $10 win No.12 Mirette
Precedent: No.No.12 Mirette

1800m Listed Plate.

1. No.14 - 83
2. No.3 - 81
3. No.10 - 78
4. No.2 - 76
5. No.9 - 73
6. No.7 - 71
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.14 Take It Intern
Precedent: No.4 Sovereign Nation

1200m Listed.

1. No.13 - 80
2. No.7 - 78
3. No.5 - 76
4. No.6 - 75
5. No.10 - 74
6. No.15 - 72
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.13 After All That
Precedent: No.5 Brave Song

1400m Group 3 Mares.

1. No.7 - 78
2. No.1 - 76
3. No.12- 74
4. No.5 - 74
5. No.17- 72
6. No.11 - 70
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.12 Savatiano
                 $10 each way No.5 Cool Passion
Precedent: No.7 Our Crown Witness

Good luck, and lots of success for everyone!
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 1:30pm
Oaks Day.

Maribyrnong Plate.

1. No.7 - 73
2. No.2 - 72
3. No.9 - 72
4. No.1 - 70
5. No.3 - 68
6. No.8 - 66
Add ins for any scratchings are No.5 & No.4.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.9 Vinicuna
Precedent: No.1 Wedgetail

Absolut Stakes.

1. No.2 - 86
2. No.1 - 82
3. No.8 - 80
4. No.9 - 78
5. No.4 - 77
6. No.6 - 77
Add ins for any scratchings are No.10 & No.7.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.2 Viridine
Precedent: No.8 Illustrious Lad

TCL TV Stakes.

1. No.3 - 78
2. No.14 - 76
3. No.5 - 74
4. No.1 - 73
5. No.6 - 71
6. No.7 - 70
Add ins for any scratchings are No.9 & No.4
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.14 Waka
Precedent: No.3 Real Success

VRC Oaks.

1. No.1 Amphitrite - 82. If she runs the 2500m she wins!
2. No.3 Qafila - 81. Loved her run on saturday. Drawn to sit midfield off the fence and will get her chance. Looks like 2500m will suit.
3. No.2 Aristia - 79. Her form has been consistent, before her good strong win on saturday, but others look suited at the 2500m to me.
4. No.12 Collectable - 77. Just got outsprinted at Caulfield, but her closing 200m was one of the ebst of the day. No risk at the 2500m. Bred to be a classic winner from Sebring out of an oaks winning mare and she is the best longshot in the race.
5. No.6 Sizzleme - 76. Was left a sitting shot at caulfield and I thought she had her chance on saturday. Should have no problems with the 2500m, but she seems to be a grinding filly, and that makes her a top four hope at best.
6. No.4 Very Ellegant - 75. No doubting her ability, but she needs to settle. Stretching to 2500m so she will need a John Allen special, but if she settles she can win.
Add ins for any scratchings are No.11 & No.10.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.3 Qafila
Precedent: No.12 Collectable

Roses Stakes

1. No.16 - 80
2. No.8 - 78
3. No.1 - 76
4. No.3 - 75
5. No.7 - 74
6. No.4 - 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.6 & No.5.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.8 Propelle
Precedent: No.1 Meryl

Good luck and lots of success for everyone!

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 4:18pm
I always forget Hawkesbury on Oaks Day.

Ladies Day Cup.

1. No.3 - 80
2. No.6 - 78
3. No.1 - 76
4. No.2 - 76
5. No.8 - 74
6. No.9 - 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.4 & No.5.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.6 Pecans
Precedent: No.1 Burning Passion
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 5:44pm
Alright the last leg of a big week of racing, and two group 1's to go.

Springtime Stakes.

1. No.6 - 82
2. No.1 - 80
3. No.4 - 78
4. No.3 - 77
5. No.11- 75
6. No.14- 73
Add ins for any scratchings are No.2 & No.9.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.6 Ringerdingding
Precedent: No.4 Yulong January

Chatham Stakes (what a great miler he was).

1. No.9 - 84 (suited back to 1400m)
2. No.10- 80
3. No.4 - 79
4. No.3 - 79
5. No.1 - 76
6. No.5 - 74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.13.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.9 Perast
Precedent: No.3 Dollar For Dollar

Queen Elizabeth Stakes.

1. No.1 - 85
2. No.7 - 83
3. No.6 - 81
4. No.11- 78
5. No.2 - 77
6. No.4 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.8 & No.12.
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.1 Libran (Ryan Moore on I see).
                 $20 win No.11 Midterm (omen bet for Donald Trump and the Republicans.
Precedent: No.6 Casterton

Matriarch Stakes.

1. No.2 - 83
2. No.11- 80
3. No.8 - 78
4. No.6 - 77 (If she can run the 2000m she can win)
5. No.9 - 75
6. No.7 - 73
Add ins for any scratchings are No.1 & No.5.
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.2 Savvy Coup
                 $20 win No.11 Temple Of Bel
Precedent: No.8 Sheezdashing

VRC Sprint Classic.

1. No.1 Redzel - 95. No reason he should not run well here. The only thing he loses points for is a drier track, which brings some more of his opposition into the race, but he is the one to get past.
2. No.2 Brave Smash - 90. Good win last start after a forgettable Sydney run. Goes well down the straight and has got an undeniable chance.
3. No.5 Jungle Cat - 86. Distance record is, well just about faultless. Like him down the straight here and my only query is where he has drawn. Has the ability to win this.
4. No.6 Pierata - 84. Going down the straight for the first time. His Sydney Stakes win was sensational and he is right in this.
5. No.8 Spirit Of Valour - 82. His two runs here have been outstanding. I can see him stalking the speed from the draw and getting over the top late. I can see he is $15 again with sportsbet and that is just stupid odds.
6. No.7 Kementari - 80. Good run on a track which gave him no chance last time out. No doubt he can win, but for me he needs to much to gor ight to be a betting proposition.
Add ins for the scratchings are No.13 (if she stays at 431 she is the value bet in the race) & No.4 (straight track champion, but I want to see him run well before I back him again).
Recommended Bet: $20 win No.5 Jungle Cat
                 $20 win No.6 Pierata
                 $5 each way No.13 Spright
Precedent: No.2 Brave Smash

Emirates Stakes.

1. No.3 Blair House - 85. Two runs here have been top class. Not sure why he missed the Cox Plate, but can make amends here, with victory.
2. No.7 Latrobe - 82. 2000m form is good but would prefer him at 2400m. Still the quality is there and this is not an overly strong race to win.
3. No.9 Extra Brut - 78. Not sure about the 3yo form, but he is clearly a quality Flemington horse and can see him being competitive here.
4. No.4 Trap For Fools - 75. The way the race was run, he would have run well in the Cox Plate. His Turnbull Stakes run was good but obviously rises in weight here. Has carried 59 kilos to win before so that should not worry. Might be the overs.
5. No.8 Shillelagh - 74. Genuine group 1 miler. WFA at 2000m might be the test, but if she can run the 2000m she can win here.
6. No.1 It's Somewhat - 72. Came into this race last year in similar form, and was placed. Mixes his form but he has the ability for a top four finish.
Add ins for any scratchings are No.2 & No.5
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.3 Blair House
                 $20 win No.8 Shillelagh
Precedent: There is no precedent, but the closest one is Trap For Fools who comes through the Turnbull and Cox Plate day, but not the Cox Plate.

Good luck to everyone, and lots of winners for all!

Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 5:51pm
Great deal of study there Voyager.  BOL.  Thumbs Up

In terms of the Group 1 races however you have little hope mate.  If only because I almost entirely agree with your selections.  Tongue  Embarrassed
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 2:33pm
Well we will both be either eating lobster or baked beans tonight mate
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 3:24pm
Okay amonst the fanfare for headquarters I forgot about Perth.

1800m Listed.

1. No.7 - 75
2. No.1 - 74
3. No.4 - 74
4. No.5 - 72
5. No.8 - 69
6. No.10- 67
Recommended Bet: $50 WIN No.4 Royal Star
Precedent: No.5 Cappo D'Oro

Lee Steere Stakes.

1. No.8 - 85
2. No.3 - 82
3. No.1 - 80
4. No.2 - 79
5. No.7 - 76
6. No.6 - 72
Recommended Bet: $50 Place No.2 Great Shot
Precedent: No.8 Enticing Star

Listed 1400m 3yo.

1. No.4 - 79
2. No.6 - 77
3. No.2 - 76
4. No.5 - 75
5. No.13- 73
6. No.10- 71
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.5 True Defender
Precedent: No.4 The Velvet King

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 6:30pm
Alright, here we go post Flemington. This is not one of my good meetings.

Ascot.

1600m Group 3 3yo fillies.

1. No.5 - 79
2. No.1 - 78
3. No.2 - 76
4. No.3 - 72
5. No.4 - 69
6. No.6 - 67
Add ins for any scratchings are No.8 & No.7.
Recommended bet: $50 win No.5 Arcadia Queen
Precedent: No.1 Lady Cosmology

Colonel Reeves Stakes.

1. No.2 - 82
2. No.3 - 82
3. No.7 - 79
4. No.6 - 77
5. No.1 - 76
6. No.8 - 75
Add ins for any scratching is No.4.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.2 State Solicitor
Precedent: No.3 Dainty Tess

R.J.Peters Stakes.

1. No.2 - 80
2. No.6 - 79
3. No.1 - 77
4. No.9 - 76
5. No.5 - 75
6. No.3 - 74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.10 & No.4.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.6 Cappo D'Oro
Precedent: No.1 War God

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 7:21pm
Sandown.

Sandown Cup.

1. No.1 - 80
2. No.6 - 78
3. No.8 - 76
4. No.2 - 75
5. No.3 - 75
6. No.4 - 74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.5 & No.7.
Recommended Bet: $50 place No.4 Doukhan
Precedent: No.6 Azuro

Twilight Glow Stakes.

1. No.5 - 78
2. No.4 - 77
3. No.7 - 75
4. No.9 - 74
5. No.16- 72
6. No.6 - 70
Add ins for any scratchings are No.1 & No.3.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.5 Tahitian Dancer
Precedent: No.7 Into The Abyss

Eclipse Stakes.

1. No.4 - 80
2. No.6 - 79
3. No.8 - 77
4. No.9 - 75
5. No.2 - 73
6. No.5 - 71
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.1.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.6 Bring Me Roses (I certainly am hoping Damien Oliver has a good day)
Precedent: No.8 Radipole

Kevin Heffernan Stakes.

1. No.10 - 82
2. No.5 - 81
3. No.8 - 80
4. No.4 - 78
5. No.6 - 76
6. No.1 - 74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.11 & No.3.
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.10 Cool Passion
                 $20 win No.8 Savanah Amour
Precedent: No.10 Cool Passion

Sandown Stakes.

1. No.1 - 80
2. No.8 - 79
3. No.3 - 78
4. No.6 - 77
5. No.4 - 77
6. No.9 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.5 & No.2
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.6 Man Of His Word
Precedent: No.1 Dollar For Dollar

Sandown Guineas

1. No.3 - 80
2. No.12- 79
3. No.5 - 77
4. No.2 - 76
5. No.7 - 75
6. No.1 - 73
Add ins for any scratchings are No.4 & No.10.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.5 Secret Blaze
Precedent: No.5 Secret Blaze

Zipping Classic.

1. No.4 - 85
2. No.7 - 81
3. No.2 - 80
4. No.3 - 77
5. No.1 - 74
6. No.5 - 73
Add ins for any scratchings are No.6 & No.8.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.2 Ventura Storm
Precedent: Please note there is no exact precedent for this race as no horse has come through a wfa race in its last three starts although Ventura Storm came through the Turnbull, and has run in the Cup so he is closest.

Doveton Stakes.

1. No.5 - 89
2. No.6 - 82
3. No.13- 80
4. No.3 - 79
5. No.9 - 77
6. No.1 - 76
Add ins for any scratchings are No.2 & No.10.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.5 I'll Have A Bit
Precedent: No.6 Spending To Win

Summoned Stakes.

1. No.2 - 80
2. No.6 - 78
3. No.7 - 76
4. No.8 - 75
5. No.4 - 74
6. No.12- 71
Add ins for any scratchings are No.9 & No.14.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.4 Zumbelina
Precedent: No.8 Seductive Miss

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 7:35pm
Doomben.

Keith Noud Quality.

1. No.10 - 84
2. No.2 - 82
3. No.1 - 79
4. No.9 - 77
5. No.3 - 75
6. No.6 - 74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.5 & No.7.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.10 Victorem
Precedent: No.3 Tyzone

Riccarton (NZ)

New Zealand Cup.

1. No.12 - 80
2. No.1 - 78
3. No.2 - 76
4. No.7 - 75
5. No.10 - 74
6. No.13 - 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.3 & No.11.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.10 Mental Telepathy
Precedent: No.3 Bee Tee Junior.

Good luck, and lots of success for everyone!
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 2:50pm
Merson Cooper Stakes.

1. No.12 - 74
2. No.7 - 73
3. No.9 - 71
4. No.2 - 70
5. No.6 - 69
6. No.13 - 68
Add ins for any scratchings are No.3 & No.10.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.12 Salina
Precedent: No.9 Salome
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 3:44pm
Well that weekend was not good. Here we go.

Ballarat Cup.

1. No.7 - 80
2. No.1 - 78
3. No.3 - 76
4. No.19- 75
5. No.20- 74
6. No.13- 73
Add ins for any scratchings are No.10 & No.5.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.19 Top Prospect
Precedent: No.1 Life Less Ordinary

Doomben.

Listed 1200m fillies & mares.

1. No.8 - 76
2. No.3 - 74
3. No.9 - 72
4. No.1 - 71
5. No.5 - 69
6. No.10- 68
Add ins for any scratchings are No.2 & No.12.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.8 Foxy Housewife
Precedent: No.1 Volkoff

Recognition Stakes.

1. No.6 - 80
2. No.2 - 78
3. No.9 - 76
4. No.11- 75
5. No.5 - 73
6. No.8 - 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.13 & No.7.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.6 Prioritise
Precedent: No.5 Dreams Aplenty

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 6:21pm
Ascot.

Carbine Club of WA Stakes.

1. No.4 - 80
2. No.2 - 78
3. No.9 - 77
4. No.8 - 74
5. No.1 - 73
6. No.3 - 70
Add ins for any scratchings are No.6 & No.7.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.2 State Solicitor
Precedent: No.4 Freo

Placid Ark Stakes.

1. No.2 - 78
2. No.8 - 77
3. No.10- 74
4. No.1 - 72
5. no.3 - 70
6. No.9 - 79
Add ins for any scratchings are No.4 & No.9.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.2 Pablo's Poem
Precedent: No.10 Festival Miss

Tattersalls Cup.

1. No.9 - 80
2. No.3 - 78
3. No.6 - 76
4. No.1 - 75
5. No.11- 73
6. No.7 - 71
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.9 Mississippi Delta
Precedent: No.1 Prize catch

Jungle Mist Classic.

1. No.3 - 82
2. No.12- 80
3. No.2 - 78
4. No.9 - 76
5. No.6 - 75
6. No.5 - 74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.13 & No.1.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.3 Seannie
Precedent: No.2 Celebrity Dream

WA Guineas.

1. No.2 - 80
2. No.10- 78
3. no.15- 78
4. No.14- 77
5. No.1 - 75
6. No.3 - 74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.8 & No.5.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.10 Junipal
Precedent: No.15 Arcadia Queen

Railway Stakes.

1. no.4 Gatting - 87. Quality win fresh at 1400m. Step up to 1600 suits, nice weight, drawn to get a nice run, with the only danger if he can get the run in the last 300m. Not sure why he is $15 but maybe the bookies think he needs longer now second up. Undeniable winning hope.
2. No.7 Peaceful State - 85. Drops significantly in grade. Nicely weighted, has a good record at the distance, and travels well. Drawn a nice barrier and gets every chance from there.
3. No.12 Iconoclasm - 84. Not quite well in at weights as the stablemate, but he can offset that by sitting forward from the barrier and having every chance in the run. Beaten 1 and 3/4 lengths by the stablemate at Felmington so he needs to be a hope here.
4. No.3 Man Booker - 82. Thought he looked a little one paced late last time, which to me suggests he was looking for the 1600m. Drops nicely in weight from last start and drawn to egt a good run for him, where he can get clear running late.
5. No.2 Great Shot - 80. I think he has found the wfa a bit beyond him recently. Bacj to handicap conditions, and he has been consistent. Out to 1600m ideal and is a good each way chance.
6. No.1 Material Man - 78. I prefer him at 2000m, but can see good speed in the race and he is well placed at the weights, beinmg a multiple wfa winner.
Add ins for any scratchings are No.11 & No.13 (the 13 is the best longshot).
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.3 Gatting
                 $10 each way No.13 Perfect Jewel
Precedent: No.11 Galaxy Star

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 5:00pm
Sorry guys I just realised I have put No.3 instead of No.4 for the recommended bet in the Railway.

Recommended Bet: $30 win No.4 Gatting
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 5:41pm
We have a good meeting at Pukekohe in New Zealand, were we will see a potential Sydney autumn galloper show his stuff for the first time since Brisbane.

Listed 1100m 2yo.

1. No.3 - 75
2. No.4 - 73
3. No.1 - 71
4. No.7 - 67
5. No.6 - 65
6. No.2 - 64
Add in for a scratching is No.5.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.3 Bavella

Counties Cup.

1. No.7 - 80
2. No.2 - 79
3. No.1 - 77
4. No.6 - 75
5. No.5 - 73
6. No.10- 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.8 & No.15.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.7 Mongolian Marshal

Counties Bowl. (Here is the potential Sydney horse).

1. No.3 - 85. Very interested in how he goes here.
2. No.7 - 83.
3. No.1 - 79
4. No.6 - 75
5. No.9 - 74
6. No.2 - 72
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.3 Bostonian
Precedent: No.7 Princess Kereru

Good luck everyone and lots of success for you all!
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 2:02pm
Another week and another group 1 and we see a strong competitive field.

Winterbottom Stakes.

1. No.10 Viddora - 90. Defending champ, and I think she is overs at $2.80. Nice trial win since that shocking track in the Everest and most of them that failed their, have since kicked back. Comes here nice and fresh, loves the 1200m and is suited at WFA.
2. No.12 I'll Have A Bit - 86. One of the new stars of Australian sprinting. Her racing style is very one dimensional, but when she gets the clear running late she has a top quality finish.
3. No.2 Voodoo Lad - 84. Similar to I'll Have A Bit, he needs luck late. Drawn wide which will help, he can sit wide and stay out of trouble. This is his chance to get the group 1, which he deserves.
4. No.3 Durendal - 82. In top class form this prep. Good win in the Colonel Reeves last time out, 1200m suits. Draw is a little bit to overcome, but his form is too good to ignore.
5. No.11 Dainty Tess - 81. Looks well placed here. Her record with 56.5kgs is very good and she loves the track and distance. In good form, just think she was looking for the 1200m last start. Right in this!
6. No.13 Enticing Star - 78. Forget last start. has come through the grades well, but will still need everything to go right here to win. Drawn poorly, and will need a Pike special. Top four hope, but for mine can not win.

Add ins for any scratchings are No.15 & No.1.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.12 I'll Have A Bit
Precedent: No.11 Dainty Tess

Rosehill.

ATC Cup.

1. No.6 - 74
2. No.3 - 73
3. No.2 - 70
4. No.7 - 68
5. No.1 - 67
6. No.5 - 65
Add in for a scratching is No.4.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.6 Savacool
Precedent: No.3 Our Century

Festival Stakes.

1. No.4 - 84
2. No.1 - 82
3. No.3 - 78
4. No.5 - 76
5. No.6 - 75
6. No.9 - 73
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.2.
Recommended Bet: $50 place No5 Kingsguard
Precedent: No.7 Spectroscope

Starlight Stakes.

1. No.2 - 78
2. No.4 - 76
3. No.1 - 74
4. No.3 - 72
5. No.6 - 71
6. No.7 - 69
Add ins for any scratchings are No.11 & No.12.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.4 Magic Alibi
Precedent: No.3 Spending To Win

Doomben.

Mode Stakes.

1. No.1 - 78
2. NO.17- 76
3. No.11- 75
4. No.9 - 74
5. No.7 - 72
6. No.3 - 71
Add ins for any scratchings are No.10 & No.2.
Recommended Bet: $20 win + $30 place No.17 Churning
Precedent: No.1 Outback Barbie

George Moore Stakes.

1. No.6 - 84
2. No.3 - 81
3. No.4 - 79
4. No.1 - 77
5. No.2 - 75
6. No.5 - 74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.8.
Recommended Bet: $50 place No.3 Monsieur Gustave
Precedent: No.6 Victorem

While they are not black type races the Sizzling Plate and Winning Rupert are part of the summer series of races so my thoughts there are.

Sizzling Plate.

Big thoughts about Eleven Eleven after the two trials. The stablemate (No.11)is well bred, and can improve off the trial behind Eleven Eleven and Cabaochon Lil from those who have raced.

Winning Rupert Stakes.

Zoustyle seems to be the one, on everyone's lips, and his three wins have been good, so a deserved fav. The Fire Trap is promising, but maybe 1200m and further might be his go, and Boomsara will improve second up, out to 1200m.

Good luck and lots of success for everyone!

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 1:59pm
Wanganui Cup.

1. No.2
2. No.7
3. no.4
4. No.3
5. No.5
6. No.6
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 12:32am
Okay the last group 1 in Australia for the year coming up so let us see where we are at for the weekend.

Ellerslie.

Bonecrusher Stakes.

1. No.4 - 78
2. No.3 - 77
3. No.11- 75
4. No.12- 73
5. No.8 - 72
6. No.9 - 70
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.5.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.3 Masetto
Precedent: No.4 Total Excess

Trentham.

Captain Cook Stakes.

1. No.1 Jon Snow - 85. Form tapered off at last two, but his previous form has him winning here. 1600m no trouble, and he os a genuine wfa horse.
2. No.14 Dark Princess - 82. Last two wins good. The mile suits, but she is to wfa for the first time, but deserves her chance.
3. No.13 Darscape Princess - 77. A little one dimensional, and not drawn well, but if she can get a clear run at the 300m, she is right in the finish.
4. No.5 Dolcetto - 75. Last run was a fitness run. Back out to an appropriate distance, and is at least a place hope.
5. No.2 Ocean Emperor - 74. Last run has him in as a chance.
6. No.11 Danzdanzdance - 73. Not sure why she is the $3.90 fav here. Can go well, but I would have thought staying at 2000m or longer, would have ben a better option. Top four chance, but for mine, can not win.
Add ins for any scratchings are No.12 and No.8.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.1 Jon Snow
Precedent: No.14 Dark Princess
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 1:09am
Pakenham.

Pakenham Cup

1. No.1 - 87
2. No.3 - 82
3. No.7 - 79
4. No.5 - 78
5. No.8 - 76
6. No.4 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.6 & No.10.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.8 Berisha
Precedent: No.1 Dal Harralid

Morphettville.

City Of Marion Stakes.

1. No.2 - 80
2. No.1 - 78
3. No.6 - 76
4. No.11- 74
5. No.3 - 74
6. No.7 - 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.12 & No.5.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.2 Casino Wizard
Precedent: No.2 Casino Wizard

Doomben.

Brisbane Handicap.

1. No.4 - 80
2. No.1 - 78
3. No.9 - 76
4. No.2 - 75
5. No.7 - 74
6. No.6 - 71
Add ins for any scratchings are No.5 & No.3.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.4 Prioritise
Precedent: No.1 Coldstone

Just Now Handicap.

1. No.6 - 83
2. No.4 - 82
3. No.10- 79
4. No.5 - 77
5. No.9 - 76
6. No.3 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.2.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.6 Femme Fireball
Precedent: No.4 Stella Victoria

Ascot.

Sir Ernest Lee Steere.

1. No.1 - 82
2. No.8 - 80
3. No.3 - 78
4. No.7 - 75
5. No.2 - 74
6. No.4 - 73
Add ins for any scratchings are No.5 & No.6.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.1 The Velvet King
precedent: No.1 The Velvet King

Jungle Dawn Classic.

1. No.1 - 80
2. No.2 - 78
3. No.9 - 76
4. No.4 - 75
5. No.6 - 73
6. No.3 - 70
Add ins for any scratchings are No.11 & No.5.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.1 Ce;ebrity Dreamer
Precedent: No.2 Misty Metal

G.A.TOWTON Cup.

1. No.5 - 86
2. No.3 - 84
3. No.6 - 80
4. No.1 - 78
5. No.2 - 77
6. No.7 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.8 & No.9.
Recommended Bet: $10 win + $40 place No.3 Itsahymn
Precedent: No.5 Mississippi Delta

Kingston Town Classic

1. No.15 Arcadia Queen - 85. Not many 3yo's win this race, but she is in top form and will get a nice run from the gate.
2. No.4 Gatting - 84. Top run in the Railway. Won at wfa before that and is right in this.
3. No.2 Material Man - 83. Maps nicely into this second up. Top effort in the Railway and meets everyone better at weights.
4. No.14 Perfect Jewel - 80. Drawn lovely. Can sit forward at the longer trip and the run in the Railway was a cracker. Looks the value.
5. No.12 Galaxy Star - 79. Great win two weeks ago, but steps up here, where some of her opponents will be better suited at the 1800m. Can win but a little to short in the market for me.
6. No.1 Trap For Fools - 79. Obviously quality, but there are some genuine group 1 horses here. Will go forward and can keep going, but he can win here without me.
Add ins for the scratchings are No.6 & No.11.
Recommended Bet: $20 win + $30 place No.14 Perfect Jewel
Precedent: No.4 Gatting

Good luck and lots of winners for everyone!

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 4:13pm
Okay a bit up and down last week with some winners like The Velvet King, Coldstone and Celebrity Dreamer, but if Berisha had of gone one better we would have had a good weekend.

Alright on to this weeks racing and we see two good meetings at Randwick and Doomben.

Sydney.

Christmas Cup.

1. No.1 - 84
2. No.2 - 79
3. No.3 - 78
4. No.5 - 77
5. No.6 - 75
6. No.4 - 73
Add in for a scratching was No.7.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.1 Destiny's Kiss
Precedent: No.2 Or Century

Razor Sharp

1. No.9 - 82
2. No.8 - 80
3. No.2 - 78
4. No.3 - 77
5. No.1 - 75
6. No.4 - 74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.6.
Recommended Bet: $50 place No.2 Kaepernick
Precedent: No.9 Cradle Mountain

Villiers Stakes

1. No.9 - 82
2. No.7 - 80
3. No.1 - 77
4. No.13- 76
5. No.14- 74
6. No.5 - 72
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.9 Doubt Defying
Precedent: No.3 Duca Valentinois

Doomben

Phelan Ready Stakes.

1. No.2 - 80
2. No.3 - 77
3. No.6 - 76
4. No.4 - 75
5. No.1 - 74
6. No.10- 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.9 & No.5.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.2 Sun City
Precedent: No.1 The Odyssey

Calway Gal Stakes

1. No.4 - 77
2. no.1 - 76
3. No.2 - 75
4. No.8 - 73
5. No.3 - 72
6. No.6 - 70
Add ins for any scratchings are No.12 & No.10.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.1 Courseshewill
Precedent: No.7 Single Blonde

Bribie Quality.

1. No.1 - 85
2. No.3 - 81
3. No.4 - 79
4. No.2 - 77
5. No.5 - 75
6. No.7 - 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.8 & No.9.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.1 Houtzen
Precedent: No.3 Irish Constabulary

Gold Edition Plate. This is a good, strong field.

1. No.2 - 86
2. No.1 - 86
3. No.7 - 84
4. No.3 - 82
5. No.12- 78
6. No.6 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.10 & No.8.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.2 Chess Star
Precedent: No.1 Zoustyle

Lough Neagh Stakes

1. No.2 - 87
2. No.9 - 85
3. No.4 - 82
4. No.6 - 78
5. No.1 - 77
6. No.8 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.3 & No.11.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.2 Im A Rippa
Precedent: No.4 Niccanova

Ascot.

A.J.Scahill Stakes

1. No.8 - 85
2. No.9 - 83
3. No.7 - 78
4. No.1 - 77
5. No.4 - 75
6. No.3 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.2 & No.5.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.9 Valour Road
Precedent: No.3 Proft Street

Good luck and lots of winners for everyone!
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 7:52pm
Okay we will get the boxing day ratings up today.

Ellerslie.

Uncle Remus Stakes.

1. No.12 - 77
2. No.1 - 75
3. No.8 - 74
4. No.3 - 73
5. No.4 - 72
6. No.5 - 70
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.11.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.1 Dawn Patrol
Precedent: No.8 Tiger Silk

Cambridge Stud Stakes.

1. No.1 - 80
2. No.2 - 78
3. No.3 - 77
4. No.5 - 74
5. No.8 - 72
6. No.9 - 70
Add ins for any scratchings are No.10 & No.4.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.1 Media Sensation
Precedent: No.2 Queen Of Diamonds

Hallmark Stud Stakes.

1. No.13 - 80
2. No.1 - 79
3. No.7 - 77
4. No.2 - 75
5. No.14 - 74
6. No.10 - 73
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.13 She's A Thief
Precedent: No.1 Indecision

Cambridge Stud Stakes.

1. No.10 Danzdanzdance - 84. Looks better placed here at 2000m. Good win last time out and the only problem I can see is the draw, but has a while to overcome that.
2. No.6 Lizzie L'Amour - 82. STarting to get a non-winner tag, but looks well placed.
3. No.1 Jon Snow - 81. May have found the 1600 a tad short, but not sure he is going as well as when he placed in Melbourne earlier in the prep. If there was a downpour, could be a winning hop.
4. No.2 Sain Emillion - 78. Going well, good win last time out, and looks a leading hope once again.
5. No.11 Belle Du Nord - 76. Good win last time out. Her only 2000m run does not look good but she pulled up with a problem. The 3rd behind Soapressa and Earth Angel in the Oaks in Adelaide looks good form for this and if she runs the 2000m she is right in this.
6. No.3 Authentic Paddy - 73. Going okay, but a long while since he won. Has to step up a notch to win here, but can finish top four.
Add ins for any scratchings are No.8 & No.7.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.10 Danzdanzdance
Precedent: No.11 Belle Du Nord

Sydney.

Summer Cup.

1. No.3 - 78
2. No.2 - 78
3. No.1 - 77
4. No.11- 75
5. No.8 - 73
6. No.7 - 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.12 & No.10.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.2 Aloisia
Precedent: No.3 My Nordic Hdero

Caulfield.

Lord Stakes.

1. No.1 - 76. Can't believe I am rating him on top!
2. No.5 - 75
3. No.2 - 73
4. No.4 - 70
5. No.2 - 68
6. No.6 - 67
Add ins for a scratching is No.7
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.5 Balf's Choice
Precedent: No.1 Torgerson

Christmas Handicap.

1. No.3 - 86
2. No.9 - 78
3. No.2 - 76
4. No.5 - 75
5. No.6 - 74
6. No.10- 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.1.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.3 Native Soldier
Precedent: No.5 Platinum Angel

I would liketo take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and joyous christmas, and I hope that we have a better and highly successful 2019.

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 3:14pm
Okay the bet on Boxing day Native Soldier got up at $2.50, which for me was good overs. So lets see if we can finish 2018 on a good note.

Ascot.

ATA Stakes.

1. No.4 - 82
2. No.5 - 81
3. No.2 - 75
4. No.6 - 73
5. No.3 - 72
6. No.1 - 70
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.8
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.4 Cappo D'Oro
Precedent: No.5 Mississippi Delta

Randwick

Christmas Classic.

1. No.1 - 85
2. No.2 - 82
3. No.8 - 77
4. No.7 - 76
5. No.3 - 74
6. No.5 - 71
Add ins for any scrtachings are No.6 & No.4.
Recommended Bet: $10 win + 40 place No.7 Le Cordon Bleu
Precedent: No.1 Alizee

Doomben (big day of racing here).

Falvelon Quality.

1. No.16 - 83 (why is this guy still training?)
2. No.6 - 82
3. No.3 - 80
4. No.2 - 78
5. No.8 - 76
6. No.13 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.4 & No.17.
Recommended Bet: $50 Place No.3 Tarzan
Precedent: No.6 Irish Constabulry

BJ Maclachlan Stakes.

1. No.10 - 82
2. No.1 - 81
3. No.6 - 79
4. No.2 - 78
5. No.11 - 77
6. No.3 - 75
Add ins for any scratcyhings are No.4 & No.14
Recommended Bet: $10 win + $40 place No.6 Lubuk
Precedent: No.11 Divine Factor

Vo Rogue Plate.

1. No.1 - 84
2. No.2 - 81
3. No.6 - 80
4. No.3 - 79
5. No.12- 77
6. No.4 - 76
Add ins for any scratchings are No.11 & No.8.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.12 Persuader
Precedent: No.1 Boomsara

Bernborough Quality.

1. No.9 - 80
2. No.1 - 78
3. No.4 - 77
4. No.2 - 76
5. No.3 - 74
6. No.5 - 73
Add ins for any scratchings are No.6 & No.14.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.9 Gaulois
Precedent: No.2 Coldstone

Nudgee Quality

1. No.1 - 85
2. No.3 - 82
3. No.4 - 80
4. No.8 - 79
5. No.17- 77
6. No.6 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.16 & No.9.
Recommended Bet: $10 win No.1 Invincibella
                 $10 each way No.9 Off The Day
                 $10 each way No.17 Manicure
Precedent: No.6 Stell Victoria.

Buffering Quality (not a black type race, but a good field worthy of rating).

1. No.4 - 85
2. No.6 - 80
3. No.1 - 80
4. No.2 - 76
5. No.8 - 74
6. No.3 - 73
Add ins for any scratchings are No.9 & No.5.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.4 Victorem
Precedent: No.1 Most Important

As always, we wish everyone the best, and lost of wnners for all!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 56>