Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Geoengineering/Weather Manipulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BROOKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Geoengineering/Weather Manipulation
    Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 9:55am
Nice to see Haarp working their magic today.
Two haarp circles returns near broome
You can expect this to create a large cloud-band to form out of nothing and cross central australia later this week.
Also haarp activity currently in Carpentaria will see some cloud bands form and stream down towards sth east queensland this week, bringing with it severe thunderstorms.
this is particularily damaging when the nth westerly fronts meets with the east coast pacific ocean sea breeze, forming extreme storms.

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/national_radar_sat.loop.shtml

Edited by Gay3 - 10 Jul 2023 at 6:56pm
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 10:06am

One of my favorites

Wortel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wortel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 10:40am
I don't really trust many of the BOM radars.

The new ones are cheap and the old ones are dodgy.
Go Flash Go View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Go Flash Go Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 10:41am
That's what l was expecting when opening this thread Browndog and maybe something like this

Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 11:33am
My favorite Marx brother growing up Flash, although they were all geniuses
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 11:54am
Well maybe not Zeppo and Gummo LOL
Quezacotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quezacotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 11:58am
Incredibly cool December this year, can't remember a colder December ever in Australia. Was reading on another site that Australias summer in 2011 will be no more hotter than an English one and will be one of the wettest ones ever.

Broome...going off..!!

SPRINTER SACRE - "SIMPLY THE BEST"
Go Flash Go View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Go Flash Go Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 11:58am
Yep they're ageless, gotta dig up some of their old films during the holidays.
waggamick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggamick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 4:33pm
Harp on this:

Also known as the Indo-Australian Monsoon. The rainy season occurs from September to February and it is a major source of energy for the Hadley circulation during boreal winter. The Maritime Continent Monsoon and the Australian Monsoon may be considered to be the same system, the Indo-Australian Monsoon.

It is associated with the development of the Siberian High and the movement of the heating maxima from the Northern Hemisphere to the Southern Hemisphere. North-easterly winds flow down Southeast Asia, are turned north-westerly/westerly by Borneo topography towards Australia. This forms a cyclonic circulation vortex over Borneo, which together with descending cold surges of winter air from higher latitudes, cause significant weather phenomena in the region. Examples are the formation of a rare low-latitude tropical storm in 2001, Tropical Storm Vamei, and the devastating flood of Jakarta in 2007.

The onset of the monsoon over the Maritime Continent tends to follow the heating maxima down Vietnam and the Malay Peninsula (September), to Sumatra, Borneo and the Philippines (October), to Java, Sulawesi (November), Irian Jaya and Northern Australia (December, January). However, the monsoon is not a simple response to heating but a more complex interaction topography, wind and sea, as demonstrated by its abrupt rather than gradual withdrawal from the region. The Australian monsoon or rainy season occurs in the austral summer when the monsoon trough develops over Northern Australia. Over three-quarters of annual rainfall in Northern Australia fall during this time.

The Dude Abides
Bagman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bagman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 1:46pm
I fail to see how an Alaskan based facility could affect that area Brooke. Besides its operated at a higher altitude than cloud levels.....
I don't have one
Wortel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wortel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 5:17pm
dutchsinse reckons he's making a full doco on weather mods.

That should be interesting. I guess I'm one of those that would like his theories to just be laid out all in one package so I could decide for myself if there's truth to the stuff he's saying. Just watching a few of his videos here and there it's hard to really tell what his overall message is.
BROOKE View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BROOKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 6:10pm
Massive Haarp circle east of Darwin right now.
Thats some serious sh#t.

Quezacotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quezacotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Bagman Bagman wrote:

I fail to see how an Alaskan based facility could affect that area Brooke. Besides its operated at a higher altitude than cloud levels.....

The fact that HAARP transmissions are very steerable lends credence to the fact they could appear over any part of the Earth...having said that I believe there are many smaller transmission sites that have been built into weather stations/radar facilities all around the world.
SPRINTER SACRE - "SIMPLY THE BEST"
waggamick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggamick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by BROOKE BROOKE wrote:

Massive Haarp circle east of Darwin right now.
Thats some serious sh#t.

It's called a cyclone.
The Dude Abides
Wortel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wortel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 7:39pm

Still boring Sleepy

Bagman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bagman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 10:36pm
Its hilarious not boring. How an Ionespheric orientated device can move clouds amazes me.
If radio waves can move clouds via disruption of sub atomic particals, then whats the story with global warming...
I don't have one
BROOKE View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BROOKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 8:54am
Bagman, the technology isnt even new.
It was invented by Nikola Tesla.
Humans obsession with being able to play "God" with weather is centuries old.
Think of crops, drinking water, droughts, etc. There has always been an obsession with manipulating weather, even far before space travel ideas.

In regards to the weather up near Darwin, to me it looks like Haarp was used on Thursday to mitigate the impending cyclone.
So they are capable of decreasing its power and breaking it up, into just a tropical storm downgrade.
mowie View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 9:04am
did the haarp machine break down in 1999 cose of yk2 brooke,we had 10 years of drought ConfusedConfused
chris Armstrong waller, *drugs are bad mkay
BROOKE View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BROOKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 9:19am
Mowie, the Australian government never truly implemented Haarp until 2007, 2008, 2009,2010.
You can look up documents, which state Anna Bligh was seeking rain technology which existed in Asia, so she could give queensland rain.
She ended up flooding her own city. Brisbane. 8 months after she requested rain technology.

http://seeker401.wordpress.com/2011/01/18/anna-bligh-went-looking-for-a-rain-making-machine-in-august-2010/
BROOKE View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BROOKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 9:21am
Article written 6 months before Anna Bligh flooded her own city Brisbane.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/thai-rain-maker-to-fight-drought-in-queensland/story-e6frf7kf-1225902740744
mowie View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 9:49am

if that is true 2007ish how about perth/WA  perth is drying up faster then a boy in a maths class....

the weather pattens are the same as years past (drought) down here,only change is the wind is coming form the south which means rain, bank on that wise tail Wink 

you lost me with heraldsun,gain of salt what they report...
chris Armstrong waller, *drugs are bad mkay
questions View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote questions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 12:41pm
tony brassel has as his best trialers today to be
melb race 2harpers
perth race 3 the weopon.

i think he is trying to talk to us
"it's not gambling if you're absolutely sure you're gonna win" Barney Stinson
BROOKE View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BROOKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 1:23pm
Haarp ring circle central queensland coast.

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 2:22pm
Beware Of ThestormClap
BROOKE View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BROOKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 2:23pm
Hehe, I said the same thing after that one Whale.
Beautiful odds too.
Boosted the spirits after watching poor Pyramids ram into the fence.
BROOKE View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BROOKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 3:55pm
My feeling is Haarp is currently being used to mitigate the impending Darwin cyclone and storms.
There is some serious haarp acivity going on there though.
Thadius View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thadius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 4:06pm

It's called a monsoon.

Been happening for 100s of years.
BROOKE View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BROOKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Thadius Thadius wrote:

It's called a monsoon.

Been happening for 100s of years.

And weather manipulation is here for years to come
Bagman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bagman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 8:10pm
Ionespheric manipulation has NOTHING to do with the Earths weather ,except a slight increase in solar radiation above the emitting station.
Its prupose is to disrupt the static nature of the earths OUTER atmosphere in the hope of making nuclear missiles 'bounce' off the ionosphere and wander harmlessly out into space.
Thats why its in ALASKA, NOT believe it or not, located in that technologically advanced nation of INDONESIA.

Honestly whats next Brooke ,man didnt land on the moon.
I don't have one
BROOKE View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BROOKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 9:53pm
Bagman,  Haarp stations are in dozens of locations globally.
Most australian ones are positioned near military bases.

Haarp is also capable of decreasing the power of a cyclone, which is what i think they did 3 days ago near darwin when i saw the haarp ring appear on radar. bascially turning it into just a tropical storm.

they did this when the hurricaine this year was approaching new york. a haarp ring appeared one day before, right over new york.
too coincidental for my liking
why the ring over new york just prior to a hurricaine?
now a haarp ring next to darwin just prior to a cyclone?
convenient coincidence

haarp, in action, as per orders from military and government

more news to come regarding this. Ive got an Insider now who just landed a job at BOM. and questions are already being asked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>