Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Who owns horses???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 261>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lordy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 9:34pm
Bit of a downer today.  Privlaka in race 2 at Doomben.  Scratched at the barriers after being kicked by another horse.  He's got a nice welt on his girth.  Hoping its not too serious.  Will find out over the next couple of days.  This campaign could be over before it started.
goyougoodthing View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goyougoodthing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 9:40pm
Our filly Florida Pearl won her second race from three starts today at Dunkeld for Symon Wilde. She obviously hasn't beaten any superstars so far but at least she's winning!
tillyras View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tillyras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 9:46pm
STABLE UPDATE:

Our good filly Sirius Witness has gone out to the farm for a spell after going a touch shin sore last start.

You Can't Be ran an okay 4th at Swan Hill on Thursday. Weiry said he thought Yendall probably went a little early on him so he will give him another chance before sacking him. He will go to a weak maiden over 1600-1800 in the next couple of weeks. Probably back to Swan Hill on the 29th or Hamilton on the 30th.

Edge of War, Whitehouse Affair and Imaging are all still spelling. 

And our little superstar SILVER STRATUM. remember that name. He is out spelling at the moment, but this guy is a freak. Will win good races according to the Weir stable.
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Lordy Lordy wrote:

Bit of a downer today.  Privlaka in race 2 at Doomben.  Scratched at the barriers after being kicked by another horse.  He's got a nice welt on his girth.  Hoping its not too serious.  Will find out over the next couple of days.  This campaign could be over before it started.

Hope he is okay Lordy, I was wondering what happened on Saturday.
Lordy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Dizzy Dizzy wrote:

Originally posted by Lordy Lordy wrote:

Hope he is okay Lordy, I was wondering what happened on Saturday.
Didn't look good on Saturday.  Big concern he may have had a cracked rib.  This morning the swelling has all but gone and the vet cleared him of any structural damage.  Should be OK to race in a couple of weeks.  
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 11:57am
Good news there Lordy. Thumbs Up
Farmermick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Farmermick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:44pm
My new mare which will be backable and funded with the recent good form of my pacer Generals Daughter. CALL US PRIMI accepted on Kempsey Cup day R6-9 her old form was a 2nd to MADAME GANGSTER and raced against KISS ME KETUT & RAINBOW STORM so you can see she raced against better down south.
She is in my colours and hoping her I.D card arrives in time and transfer papers if stewards won't give thumbs up she will go to the Tuncurry TAB meet 1/12 over the 1400mtrs.
Well worth a go gents.
Ethical Farming
Boutique Horse Stud
Medicinal Plant Research
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 8:08am
BOL with her Thumbs Up
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 8:16am
I might well be at that Meeting at Tuncurry Mic...never been and it looks alright there..
Panspermia.
deejays destiny View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deejays destiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 8:48am
Good luck Farmermick. I will keep an eye out for a market, sounds like  you are confident she will run a good race.
fisherman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fisherman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 10:43am
I have 2 accepted for this Saturday. Royal Jackpot will run in the Highway race at Rosehill and Unanimously will be heading to Moonee Valley.
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 10:53am
Good luck fisherman and Farmermick. Thumbs Up
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farmermick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 5:15pm
Stewards gave us the green light to run @ Kempsey. Peter Graham has been riding her in trackwork and wanted to ride her so gives you a good indicator plus she is low flying according to the trainer. the only negative is the track as personally I would prefer Tuncurry with a long straight.
Ethical Farming
Boutique Horse Stud
Medicinal Plant Research
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 12:06am
$26/$7 taken mick (don't worry, not enough to majke a ripple in the market!Wink)

... Good Luck!Big smile
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 12:32am
BOL.   Hope you are cheering.Thumbs Up
If so, can you turn and give us the thumbs up so we know who you are ??  Big smile
animals before people.
Beliskner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Beliskner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 1:49am
I've compiled a list starting approximately from 22nd August for horses posted in this thread.

If i've made any mistakes, ownership has changed, or you don't want your horse in the list then i apologize and i will get a mod to change the list.

I might have missed out on some metro wins and black type placings aswell.

??? - Zadon

Tillyras - Edge Of War
Tillyras - Imaging
Tillyras - Silver Stratum
Tillyras - Sirius Witness
Tillyras - Whitehouse Affair
Tillyras - You Can't Be

Lordy - Ardennes
Lordy - Buffering [Champion]
Lordy - Hopfgarten [2x Group 3 Winner]
Lordy - Lupo Nero
Lordy - Privlaka

Uluru - Bajour
Uluru - De Little Engine [2x Flemington Winner, 3rd Listed]
Uluru - One Faster
Uluru - Syrahbeel

Farmermick - Call Us Primi
Farmermick - My Baby Sprintz
Farmermick - Real Hype
Farmermick - Stoddart

Fisherman - Royal Jackpot
Fisherman - Sebrina [Rosehill Winner, 3rd Group 3]
Fisherman - Unanimously [2x Listed Winner]

Sworn Revenge - Coram
Sworn Revenge - Professor Roy
Sworn Revenge - Savvy Henry

Slowdown - Sh'bourne Azure
Slowdown - Sh'bourne Dylaca
Slowdown - Sh'Bourne Spirit [9x Winner, 100k, Homebred]

Sjlent - Rebel Dane [Group 1 Winner]
Sjlent - Ziza Spirit

Tempt Me Not - Castalie
Tempt Me Not - Tempt Me Not [2nd Group 3]

Storm Siren - Speed Hero
Storm Siren - Storm Siren

Campaspe - Elusive King
Campaspe - The Big Dance

Kingy - Mantango
Kingy - The Fifth Planet

2square - Two Square

Bradjm - Dog Days Are Over [Leased Out?]

Goyougoodthing - Florida Pearl

Kingoath - One For The Ton

Marble - Beauxbaton

Rosscoe - Supersay

Second Chance - Roman Fizz
Sworn Revenge View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sworn Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 7:45am
No issue with me Beliskner. Savvy Henry and Professor Roy run at Sale today. PF went appalling at his first race and they banged him straight up to 1400 and swapped blinkers for winkers. Weak race but can't say I'm confident. SH is ticking along ok and just needs to get to 2000 plus and drop in weight.
Lordy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 8:14am
Some to add on my list Beliskner.

Vaz De Torres
Asadauskaite
Our Cinderella
Shoneck Affair
Samarah Girl
Cushion Pink (unraced)
bradjm View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 8:53am
Dogs breakfast is leased

Two others leased out

Yeezy 2yo
Spirit of Kiowa 3yo
fisherman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fisherman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 9:07am
Fine by me Beliskner. Just another note I got this week Fell Swoop started pre training Monday so hopefully something to add to the list in the new year.
StormSiren View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormSiren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 10:40am
Speed Hero will likely be having his first start this weekend, has accepted for Newcastle Saturday and Nowra Sunday. Distance will be well short of his best, so hopefully he gets around okay and is finding the line well Smile
Lost in the magical world of racing. Storm Siren, Sirens Star, Elpis & Wait For It.
Sworn Revenge View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sworn Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Sworn Revenge Sworn Revenge wrote:

No issue with me Beliskner. Savvy Henry and Professor Roy run at Sale today. PF went appalling at his first race and they banged him straight up to 1400 and swapped blinkers for winkers. Weak race but can't say I'm confident. SH is ticking along ok and just needs to get to 2000 plus and drop in weight.

PF went appalling at his first race and they banged him straight up to 1400 and swapped blinkers for winkers. Weak race but can't say I'm confident

Fair to say the horse is battling
deejays destiny View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deejays destiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 4:38pm
$11 the place for Primi looked good on the line. Just nutted for 4th

Next start should be winning

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Farmermick Farmermick wrote:

Stewards gave us the green light to run @ Kempsey. Peter Graham has been riding her in trackwork and wanted to ride her so gives you a good indicator plus she is low flying according to the trainer. the only negative is the track as personally I would prefer Tuncurry with a long straight.

The Kempsey straight only needed to be a stride longer for a nice result!Ouch

Looks like you will have some fun with her up thereThumbs Up

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
jimbob04 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbob04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 5:22pm
i do but got a rule never back your own horse heart comes into it to much lol

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farmermick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 5:26pm
Thanks guys.
Primi got too far back but warmed up strongly to the line, I was hoping she nutted 3rd for everyone but nah 4th. should be hard to hold out next start but won't be getting the huge odds.
In hindsight Tuncurry should have been the go as it was 1450 metres with a 400 metre straight.
cheers
Ethical Farming
Boutique Horse Stud
Medicinal Plant Research
Beliskner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beliskner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 2:25am
This, and my overall list hasn't completely covered all horses metro wins, black-type performances or prizemoney over 100k, so if anybody wants to add any info to the list, or add any horses, they can post here or PM me.

Lordy does Heathcote have any Mossman you don't have a share in? LOL

Updated as of Thursday 26th November 2015

??? - Zadon [3x Winner]

Lordy - Ardennes
Lordy - Asadauskaite [3rd Listed]
Lordy - Buffering [Champion]
Lordy - Cushion Pink
Lordy - Hopfgarten [2x Group 3 Winner]
Lordy - Lupo Nero
Lordy - Our Cinderella
Lordy - Privlaka
Lordy - Samarah Girl
Lordy - Shoneck Affair
Lordy - Vaz De Torres [Doomben Winner, $109k]

Tillyras - Edge Of War
Tillyras - Imaging
Tillyras - Silver Stratum
Tillyras - Sirius Witness
Tillyras - Whitehouse Affair
Tillyras - You Can't Be

Fisherman - Fell Swoop [2x Listed Winner, $328k]
Fisherman - Royal Jackpot
Fisherman - Sebrina [Rosehill Winner, 3rd Group 3, $181k]
Fisherman - Unanimously [2x Listed Winner, $643k]

Uluru - Bajour
Uluru - De Little Engine [2x Flemington Winner, 3rd Listed, $365k]
Uluru - One Faster
Uluru - Syrahbeel

Farmermick - Call Us Primi
Farmermick - My Baby Sprintz
Farmermick - Real Hype
Farmermick - Stoddart

Sworn Revenge - Coram [3x Winner, Flemington 2nd]
Sworn Revenge - Professor Roy
Sworn Revenge - Savvy Henry

Slowdown - Sh'bourne Azure
Slowdown - Sh'bourne Dylaca
Slowdown - Sh'Bourne Spirit [9x Winner, $104k, Homebred]

Bradjm - Dog Days Are Over [Leased Out]
Bradjm - Spirit Of Kiowa [Leased Out]
Bradjm - Yeezy [Leased Out]

Sjlent - Rebel Dane [Group 1 Winner, $1.6 Million]
Sjlent - Ziza Spirit

Tempt Me Not - Castalie
Tempt Me Not - Tempt Me Not [2nd Group 3, $121k]

Storm Siren - Speed Hero
Storm Siren - Storm Siren

Campaspe - Elusive King
Campaspe - The Big Dance [$176k]

Kingy - Mantango
Kingy - The Fifth Planet

2square - Two Square

Goyougoodthing - Florida Pearl

Kingoath - One For The Ton

Marble - Beauxbaton

Rosscoe - Supersay

Second Chance - Roman Fizz
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 8:00am
Phew!! There's a few hours gone into compiling that lot Shocked I hope we all appreciate it Thumbs Up
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
blackbook View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blackbook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 8:19am
Great list!

I have Singleraine resuming from a spell in the first at Wodonga today. Hopefully we get a good run, doesn't look like an overly strong maiden.
Straight Connector View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straight Connector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 8:22am
For what it's worth, I own a few hairs on the back of Sebrina too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 261>