Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Who owns horses???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 261>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rosscoe View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosscoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 5:46pm
Bol Runfer - hope she beats more than 4 or 5 for you and the other forum members. 
Current Stable - Soul Star & Adivinar + Lady Vega
Rosscoe View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosscoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 6:44pm
Sol D'oro to race on the cushion at Toowoomba Thursday 1500m. Square Up nominated for Ipswich Saturday 1200m. Just need a bit of drying weather ...
Phantom View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:04pm
Good luck Rosscoe. Parts of Toowomba is drowning badly tonight with reports that streets and bridges being washed away. Hope the track is still there!!
The More You Put On, The More You Get Back
andynr123 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andynr123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by robbo robbo wrote:

She went OK, Andy - made to do a bit of work and had no peace in a three way duel for the entire trip. She was still there at the hundred before knocking up a touch.

She'll improve with the run under her belt.

Yeah, it was okay. She'll definitely improve. Think she might appreciate further too, as well as a good draw! Boomshakalaka was due, it was her 9th run.
Mile high View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mile high Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 7:32pm
My 3yo Cape Cross filly "Cape Versailles" is due to step out for her first jump out in about 2 weeks, and if all goes well looking towards her first start after that. She is back at Cadet Lodge, in very good order, all grown up now.

Nearly time to she if she can run (forwards or backwards)
Mile high View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mile high Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 7:33pm
*see if she can run
andynr123 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andynr123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 7:37pm
I like the name Cape Versailles :)
Mile high View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mile high Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 7:51pm
Thanks Andy

Recent photo of her if anyone is interested, taken a few days ago.
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg232/olivia_sedgman/Cape%20Versailles/capeversaillesjan6th2011.jpg
Rosscoe View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosscoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 8:16pm
Best of luck with her mate!
Lordy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 8:17pm
Love Cape Cross.  Shame we won't see him out here again.

Hope she goes well
Sharkie View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 8:56pm
Given up trying to get a run for Serekh nominated for Ipswich Friday & Saturday. Friday gooooone Sat imo Gooooone. What do you do? Keep your chin up and look for something else. Let the sun shine let the sun shine in.
Rosscoe View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosscoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 9:13pm
So true mate! Better times ahead let's hope! I don't think we'll be travelling to Toowoomba with Sol D'oro on Thurs and as you say Ippy Sat looking very doubtful .... (so Square Up misses out again)!

May the sun shine soon and for long periods ....
Lordy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 9:21pm
Sunshine Coast cushion might be very popular over the next week or so.
Mile high View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mile high Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 9:34pm
Thanks Lordy, Rosscoe.
Heres to hoping she comes through her trial ok.
VSP. View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSP. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 2:26pm
Haha - Sezero Smile
About time something went right!
M.D.3 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.D.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 2:29pm
Nice one VSP Clap, great price aswell to bad she couldn't get up when i had the money on.
andynr123 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andynr123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 2:30pm
Congrats VSP!
Slim Pickens View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slim Pickens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 7:40pm
Congrats VSP, that's what we all want, a bit of good news, wow talk about the onset of Alzheimers, i can't remember you even telling me in our phone conversation yesterday, that she was running today, let alone to let the moths out of my wallet and unload, it would be so unlike you not to tell me, you did tell me, didn't you? Wink
Who says i'm dumb?
VSP. View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSP. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 8:25pm
Yeah darl,  I did tell you. I also told you I was nervous of the 1600m after the missed run and long break b/w races. Thats why I didnt have any $ on myself Cry.
You definitely need the Doc to check you for Old Timers disease Wink.
The Phat View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Phat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by VSP. VSP. wrote:

Haha - Sezero Smile

Let's wait for the swap results
The Phat View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Phat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Slim Pickens Slim Pickens wrote:

Congrats VSP, that's what we all want, a bit of good news, wow talk about the onset of Alzheimers, i can't remember you even telling me in our phone conversation yesterday, that she was running today, let alone to let the moths out of my wallet and unload, it would be so unlike you not to tell me, you did tell me, didn't you? Wink

Do they let people in nursing homes make calls?
Slim Pickens View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slim Pickens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by The Phat The Phat wrote:

Originally posted by VSP. VSP. wrote:

Haha - Sezero Smile

Let's wait for the swap results

shame we cant swap u for a human beingWink

one thing i can tell ya phatty, if i was in a nursing home, the nurses wouldn't get much work done, they would be too busy comparing notes, and i am talking female nurses!

Who says i'm dumb?
The Phat View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Phat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 11:04pm
Hey VSP a good friend with benefits , it's not the money but I would like a heads up if it was a chance to back a winner.
Run For Fun View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Run For Fun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 5:02pm
Congrats VSP!  Clap

ps be interested to hear (privately) what you secured her for.  Promise to tell almost no-one.  Wink

It's hard to soar with eagles...

Cheers
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Run For Fun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 5:14pm
We don't own them all now (two sold as yearlings), but have three going around this weekend.

Royal Bond (Special Bond - La Dauphine) in the 0-69 Hcp at Alice Springs;

Justify That (King of Prussia - Duty With Honour) in the Schweppes Hcp at Morphettville; and

the TBV Lease filly Treasury Notes (Special Bond - Financial Rescue) in the first at Corowa.

The first two both won at their last start, so would appreciate if Villagers could really barrack for "Joy" at Corowa.

Cheers
bradjm View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 12:55am
I'll give her a cheer runfer

Got two nommed in same race sunny coast Sunday

All misty and destiny prevails

All misty also nommed grafton tue and transport space permitting will go there.
Sunny coast she has to carry 57 as a 3yo filly, bit of a joke really.

The other girl had one run in the cushion and it was a shocker but she choked down.
bradjm View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 3:03pm
Well done runfer and others with interests

Must have been my cheering :)
bradjm View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 3:17pm
Well she's still eligible for the Australia day maiden :)
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Run For Fun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 3:26pm
There's always tomorrow Brad.  Cool

Cheers
bradjm View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 3:34pm
Yeah I'm not worried she has a small break and needed this run plus she's 3 not big and had 57kg
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 261>