Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Who owns horses???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 261>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mile high View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mile high Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2010 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Rosscoe Rosscoe wrote:

I know I've mentioned this to you previously MH but your filly has a terrific pedigree!Keep me updated on her progress!

Thanks Rosscoe, gee I hope she can run after all this
Fairest One View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fairest One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 1:14am
Family has Apparitions and I just bought into a Charge Forward yearling called Pell Mell.
Cmon Apparitions!!!
BigHef View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigHef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 1:19am
Own a few in Tassie ... Lock It In Eddie who's been over to Vic/SA, Arton who's over there now and a 2yo Big Sauce
VSP. View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSP. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 1:47am
Originally posted by TOLEDO TOLEDO wrote:

Rock Haven. Goes around on Tuesday at Randw

Are you enjoying the Waterhouse experience Toledo? We have a share in one there too - named Shekels Of Gold, just gone for a spell after an ordinary trial, but we are very happy being involved with the stable. Plenty of feedback - makes a change from a few of the stables we've been before Smile.
maccamax2 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 6:41am
These days with the unlimited number in syndications half the country could claim ownership.
 The friends list will swell if some of these 1 of 800 shares drop in .
All about having an interest and entertainment .
 Does Gai Waterhouse still have the owner Barbeques on occasions ?. Don't read about those outings anymore .
 It was quite an attraction at one time.
up the ky ber
Greg View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 9:19am

I have a share in 2,

Ellyonbye
Professor Higgins
spinner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 11:13am
the go is to get a list with all the horses name - owner (nic)
would be quite fun and the owners could let us know when they are racing. Clap
Xolento View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xolento Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Lucky777 Lucky777 wrote:

Ive got racing a few unraced ones plus these raced ones

Jellicle cats
Concieve
Fulham
God's Hand
Trebbiano
Burin
Steal the Cash
Cardinal Virtue
Villiers
Timetable
Master of Design
Norteno
My royal Miss

how come when you post these horse you own your name is never in the actual ownership ???
Xolento View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xolento Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 12:47pm
some of mine that I have varying % of shares are;

Imperial Command
Tamanu Park
French Secret
Waltzes
The Polar Bear Waltz View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Polar Bear Waltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 12:47pm
Have a small syndicate share (1/12) in two in Tas,
Alibambi and Miracle Mick.
No land speed records broken as yet.

Xolento View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xolento Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 12:55pm
and have 2 unamed

colt by Hold That Tiger x Shirbelle (trainer - Richard Jolly)
filly by Elvstroem x Carmenesque (trainer - John McArdle)
runtowin View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runtowin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 1:47pm
X did the full to your Elverstroem race the other day? I think its with Mick Price? 
I saw it in somewhere but didnt see the race.
Mile high View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mile high Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by spinner spinner wrote:

the go is to get a list with all the horses name - owner (nic)
would be quite fun and the owners could let us know when they are racing. Clap

This would be awesome, can anyone arrange this and maybe sticky it?
Xolento View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xolento Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by runtowin runtowin wrote:

X did the full to your Elverstroem race the other day? I think its with Mick Price? 

yes, I think about 2 weeks ago
TOLEDO View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOLEDO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 3:14pm
I've had a couple with other trainers plus had some with Star. Much prefer to deal with Gai and her staff than Denise.
I find Gai is great to deal with but sometimes the communication is lacking. I get as much information regarding my horse from her web page as i do from emails.

Lordy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Xolento Xolento wrote:

Originally posted by Lucky777 Lucky777 wrote:

Ive got racing a few unraced ones plus these raced ones

Jellicle cats
Concieve
Fulham
God's Hand
Trebbiano
Burin
Steal the Cash
Cardinal Virtue
Villiers
Timetable
Master of Design
Norteno
My royal Miss

how come when you post these horse you own your name is never in the actual ownership ???
Norteno is a Darley horse. Confused
arthur View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 8:29pm
so was master of desing, cardinal virtue
runtowin View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runtowin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 8:47pm
Maybe he's the sheikLOL!!
Gently View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gently Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by runtowin runtowin wrote:

Ran at Kilmore 18/6/10:

Miss Dazzler last week: She nearly fell on the heavy ground at Kilmore. After 200 metres when she got badly checked. It knocked the stuffing out of her and she struggled to the post beaten about a dozen lengths? Unfortunately I don't think it will have done her too much good mentally - especially for a young horse.

runtowin View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runtowin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 9:32pm
I remember Lee Hope had the same thing happen to really nice ThornPark filly at Kilmore and she completely lost her nerve and never wanted to be there again. Poor little thing I hate seeing that happen to them especially at their first start.
Gently View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gently Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 9:51pm
The Mallarchi Brothers crunched her, one coming inward from 3 wide and the inside horse coming out.
Lucky777 View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 10:00pm

They are in Deadmy name /company name or wifes name

Adladain View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adladain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2010 at 12:30am
Family have shares in:

Demandehere
Exceed Us
Sheila's Star
Beltonic
Zupatwo
Flying Sheila
Hussallet
Racine
Call The Law
Rock To Riches
Ready To Rule
Crafty Lady
Burning Skies

and a few that are currently unraced and some that aren't named.

Daintree Duke R.I.P
Xolento View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xolento Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2010 at 4:22pm
Imperial Command & Seasonality are both accepted for Geelong on Tuesday 
TOLEDO View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOLEDO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 1:01pm
Rock Haven saved for Canterbury wednesday, then onto Warwick Farm 1600 in 2 weeks
Ted View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 1:25pm
I've just taken 10% of a Rock of Gibraltar/Balade Russe yearling filly through Hancox
Xolento View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xolento Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 11:53am
Imperial Command & Seasonality  both running today, both IMHO very good chances Wink
Morgan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 11:56am
Good luck Xolento.

I wont bet on them or they will lose :)
I hope that when I die, people say about me, "Boy, that guy sure owed me a lot of money."
Xolento View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xolento Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 12:13pm
thanks Morgs, neither will I 
Lordy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Xolento Xolento wrote:

Imperial Command & Seasonality  both running today, both IMHO very good chances Wink

A win and a 2nd. Clap

Reckon that qualifies as a good day at the office.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 261>