Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Who owns horses???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 263>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Freefall View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freefall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who owns horses???
    Posted: 22 hours 30 minutes ago at 7:23pm
Nice job Marble!!
Take2 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Take2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 2:05pm
Great Scheme Qtis, especially for Fillies
change is simply a destination on a journey reached by taking the first step (i said that) lol

www.3rdmillenniumbloodstock.com.au
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 1:14pm
I was out smashing pumpkins mate . šŸ˜‚
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 1:01pm
yes sorry, I forgot to post before the race. Thought you might smash my price CariocaBig smile
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:51pm
Missed him mate , but nice to see . šŸ‘
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:47pm
thanks guys - yes chasing the QTIS money. Makes a big difference. Probably find another QTIS race for next start. 
slowdown View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowdown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 9:42pm
well done guys
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 7:04pm
Congrats Marble! And a nice winning bonus by the look of things.  Thumbs Up
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 6:59pm
my bloke got up today at Dalby! cantgetwhatiwant 
came from last and swamped them Smile
Take2 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Take2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 6:44pm
brave effort hard at it most of the trip
change is simply a destination on a journey reached by taking the first step (i said that) lol

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 6:18pm
May not be winning but at least having some fun as well as returns Thumbs Up
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Burlington Gate goes around for us in the 2nd at the metrop Mornington meeting tomorrow (Saturday).  Is way up in class and probably only a place chance, but couldn't resist the $13/3.50 first offered.
Aim is the Qld Oaks which is certainly light years away, however a decent run tomorrow and a rise in distance next start should be right up her alley. 

Very happy.  Top run to come home from about 5 lengths off the pace to run 3rd beaten 1.5 lengths in a leader-dominated race.  
Freefall View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freefall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 8:32am
Best of luck SC
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2024 at 7:45pm
Burlington Gate goes around for us in the 2nd at the metrop Mornington meeting tomorrow (Saturday).

Is way up in class and probably only a place chance, but couldn't resist the $13/3.50 first offered.

Aim is the Qld Oaks which is certainly light years away, however a decent run tomorrow and a rise in distance next start should be right up her alley.

Freefall View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freefall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 10:11pm
I was having an average day on the punt until the last. If you discard the heart not head bet on Bush Girl I was still down on the day.

My wife gave me her late father's cap to wear to the races - he was Scottish and the cap was an original "St Andrews Old Course" bonnet.

So even though I like her anyway, I couldn't back anything else than Wee Nessy in the last.

Perfect ride from J Kah.

From down a bit, to a very good punting day after Wee Nessy and coupling her with both Russian Revolutions in the race in a quinella.

Ended up a great day racing wise and a better day punting wise!
Freefall View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freefall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 10:03pm
Thanks AA. That was the plan and she stood up to her end of the bargain.

Hope she enjoys the paddock for a while and comes back happy and relaxed.

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 8:18pm
She made them work to chase her . Didnt pike it either. Can be proud of her.
animals before people.
Freefall View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freefall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 4:37pm
Thanks all. She was very brave - great ride and did exactly what was planned.

Still thinks sheā€™s just having a run around with mates and as Kerry said the penny hasnā€™t quite dropped with her that she is a racehorse!

Spell now and weā€™ll see what the spring brings.

She was in the tieups next to think it over before he was paraded before the QE
brave_ponies View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brave_ponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 2:59pm
She sure ran a race! Onwards and upwards, ff Clap
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 2:59pm
Very Brave , should be proud of her Freefall , spell , back for the early spring , gotta get that win on the board , good luck mate . 
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 2:48pm
bloody good run Freefall
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 2:32pm
Best of luck
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing
VSP. View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSP. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 12:56pm
Enjoy the experience Freefall.
www.snowshoecats.webs.com
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 12:31pm
All the best mate . 
Take2 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Take2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 10:57am
good luck Freefall

Sister Dot View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Dot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 8:35am
How exciting FF, see you there! A great ew bet Thumbs Up Star Yippee! 
ā€œWhere in this wide world can man find nobility without pride, friendship without envy, or beauty without vanity? Here where grace is laced with muscle and strength by gentleness confinedā€
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 8:34am
very exciting freefall, good luck and enjoy the day
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 8:14am
Best of luck and have a great day!
Freefall View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freefall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 12:40am
Bush Girl runs in the Oaks tomorrow at Randwick and her price says a fair bit about her chances lol.

However...if we jump we will lead and make it a true staying test. If I could get a price about being in front at the 600m I'd take it!

She has shown every indication that she'll run the trip but as everyone knows you never know until they try.

Anyway, worst case she runs last and we pick up $8k and as long as she pulls up well we'll be happy.

When I left my office job a year or two ago I gave all my ties to the op shop in town. I was at work today and had to text my wife and ask her to buy one back for me Clown

High hopes, low expectations.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

And Sacred Eagle goes around in Race 5 at Sandown.

Almost hit his nose on the turf after a blundering start, and afterwards failed to chase imo.  Suspect he'll be a very sore boy tomorrow, and irrespective very soon minus his gonads.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 263>