Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Israel Folau to the AFL...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sworn Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 1:14am
Clearly ghost written by a member of his church 🤦‍♂️
It's only called gambling when you lose
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 1:49am
No football player would have the brains to write something like that LOL
animals before people.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 9:45pm
it, like religion itself, is a mass of contradictions....

he says he loves others as himself...not much love in his initial quote from the bible...

gays are sinners, as is he...repent and ye shall be absolved...so, it's all right to keep sinning so long as you say "I didn't really mean it...forgive me..."...then some guy in a dress says "you're absolved, say three Hail Mary's..." and all is hunky dory for you to go out and sin again...

Izzy can say what he wants...it's a free country...and he shouldn't have to give up Rugby because of his "beliefs"...

but surely bad-mouthing another human being because of his/her hormonal/ genetic difference is a sin...

back to the confessional, Izzy...

Wacko   
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 2:29am
Yet the LGBTQI freaks can vilify Christians with impunity ... I guess they are all safe - it's impossible to lose a public service job when there is no accountability ...
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 8:09am
I don't support him but he is entitled to an opinion

Funny though the people telling him to keep quiet now are the ones who were kept quiet for years
EAD
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 11:27am
Issie doesn't think that only gays will be going to Hell. Most of you sinners will be roasting in eternal damnation too. I'll be there, no doubt.Angry

1. The Church's mission is to seek and save all who are lost in sin; the Church is the Body of Christ and consists of all people who accept Christ, regardless of Christian denomination.
  2. Divinely called and scripturally-ordained ministers serve the Church.
  3. Divine healing of the sick is provided for in the atonement.
  4. The "imminent and blessed hope" of the Church is its rapture preceding the bodily return of Christ to earth.
  5. The rapture of the Church will be followed by the visible return of Christ and his reign on earth for a thousand years.
  6. There will be a final judgment and eternal damnation for the "wicked dead".
  7. There will be future new heavens and a new earth "wherein dwelleth righteousness".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblies_of_God_Statement_of_Fundamental_Truths

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 7:36pm
Tlaz, surely you realise that you and I will be fine, we're just like everyone else - Muslims in waiting ... only a matter of time until we revert to what we were born.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123