Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Village Administration - Support and Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Forum technical issue - note

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum technical issue - note
    Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 2:47pm
Yes, something weird happening on the forum with some topics locked out. Rest assured I'm onto it. Worst case scenario is that it needs to be looked at by the tech guys overnight. Apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks to all who notified me. Appreciate it. Mayor
Mayor
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 8:37pm
We appear to be running on nearly empty from time to time, and particularly tonight.

Time to put another shilling in the slot?
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 8:43pm
All day for me off/on Confused
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
Magnolian Khan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magnolian Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 8:58pm
NO issues at my end.
3blindmice View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 9:54pm
Yes the forum has been running at a snails pace off and on for days, even to the stage of timeout once or twice.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 9:56pm
At 2054 Sun it took a minute to get that post ^^ through. 
SkyDancer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyDancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 4:21pm
Every time I open a new page or try to post my reply it says I'm logged out and need to login again
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 12:31am
I keep being taken to middle of threads, rather than last post...

annoying...
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 9:35am
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

I keep being taken to middle of threads, rather than last post...

annoying...

this has been happening to me for years, I think it is browser/cookies related, it seems to only want to take me to the last page I was at in a particular thread I have been in reading, rather than the very latest postings in said thread, unless I've not been in that particular thread then it takes me to the very newest post..

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 10:55am
I am mainly taken to last post, very rarely to the second last page
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 11:54am
It doesn't do it to me on any browser but the last two days  it has taken me to a page in the middle of a thread three times
Xavier View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xavier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 12:30pm
gremlins in the system when trying to post race fields
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2016 at 11:32am
Yes, I've had no success trying to post Saturdays' metrop meetings Angry

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2016 at 11:51am
Ditto trying to post the Let's Elope field. Has the Mayor been contacted?
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2016 at 2:15pm
Thanks everyone who's tried, it has to be the server & yes 3bm, I have contacted the Mayor Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2016 at 4:10pm
Thumbs Up
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2016 at 9:11pm
The Mayor is now aware of the problem.
SkyDancer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyDancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 4:48pm
Taking forever to load pages and for posts to go through. Working fine on every other site
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2016 at 4:36pm
ATTN Mayor:We still can't post fields, not even single races which heavily impacts the Group comps Angry
SkyDancer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyDancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2016 at 5:27pm
Is it a copyright issue to do with Racing Australia? Seems weird that it's only that site
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2016 at 6:08pm
Nope. I've tried to post Racenet and other race fields without luck. Even took one into Word and cleaned it up but still got that same error. Website/host mgt needs an overhaul.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2016 at 6:09pm
Good suggestion but I've just tried it on another forum & it worked  Unhappy
VSP. View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSP. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2016 at 9:55pm
Gay for the short term for the Comps - take a screenshot photo of each field and post the photo. Not ideal but will work.
www.snowshoecats.webs.com
tillyras View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tillyras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2016 at 10:40pm
Everyone can just jump into racingaustralia.horse. All the fields are there
Proud owner of many horses, both thoroughbreds and standardbreds. Love my racing
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2016 at 8:24am
Mayor: See Saturday Racing Blog Sept 10

I had to split into 2 posts as it wouldn't take the entire text.

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2016 at 7:12pm
Internal Error message now with members previously successful posting formats Angry

Dutch View Drop Down

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options
  Thanks (0) Thanks(0)
  Quote Dutch Quote  Post ReplyReply
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 34 minutes ago at 3:34pm -
TBV software must have changed - it will not allow me to post the copy/post any more.

My Quaddie fwiw:
R6: 1 11 9 8
R7: 4 3
R8: 2 13 15
R9: 7 13 11 3

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2016 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by VSP. VSP. wrote:

Gay for the short term for the Comps - take a screenshot photo of each field and post the photo. Not ideal but will work.

Not for me it doesn't unless I stick them in Twitter 1st which is far too much mucking about Angry

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2016 at 7:29pm
Don't rely on the Mayor atm.

He's still on Cloud 9 and totally out of it following the Bullies win last night.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2016 at 7:32pm
I'm tipping he'll be even happier in 7 days time.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 12:13pm
Any ACTUAL indication from the Mayor that he's working on the posting problem or do we have to stick pins into a Doggie doll to get some action?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic