Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Folau - Higgins/Lehrmann P193

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 362>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 7:17pm
That it would Gay. 
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

You do have an obsession with this oneone.

Can you fire up the racing threads please ? LOL
I've had my wings clipped up there a few times djebel. Blokes like TJ & Judge pull me into line real quick LOL Speaking of the Judge he has been MIA of late - hope hes ok.
Refer ALP Election Promises
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Your not serious are you PT. How is he any worse than the stuff we all say on here on a daily basis to upset each other ? The only difference is that he says it with good intentions (as he perceives it) & bases it on biblical text- unlike most of us who talk out of our clacker & hope to maim. In both cases - if those that are offended are silly enough to log onto TBV OR his private social media sites then they cant complain achieving that outcome. Precious to the extreme. Society needs to lighten up a take a giant step from the left to the middle on stuff like this.

So much cluelessness to unpack in this post it’s hard to know where to begin.

Of course that’s not the only difference at all. Trying to equate a bunch of nobodies on TBV to a known public figure is just laughable. If Folau signed up here under a pseudonym like everyone else and said the same thing it would not matter because no one would know and no one would be able to link it to him or the game of rugby. You see that little blue tick next to his name? That means it’s him. And the fact that he’s a public figure (formerly) employed by a highly visible sporting entity means everything he says reflects on the game of rugby.

Private social media account? I didn’t think anyone would still be stupid enough to try that one on. If it was private you wouldnt be able to see his posts. It’s a public profile brains.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 8:04pm
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 8:39pm

Simple answer Whale - don't come back to the computer.Or if you cant do that - just don't click on the Folau thread - you wont get upset then . I'd give the some advice to others as well - if you think Izzy's social media posts might offend don't visit. Easy as 1,2,3.

Thanks but I don't think I'll take your advice Wink

As for getting upset, no, just intrigued Smile
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 9:20pm
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 11:10am
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 11:12am
Do you have anything from anyone but this anonymous Fox writer(I can never find a name), or is he/she the only person in the media that shares your views? 

Do you know who it is?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 11:38am
Wouldn't have a clue. However its got to have at least as much validity as random TBV members giving their thoughts. The articles there to be read or not to be - no different to this comment of mine or one of your 1000's in the Trump thread. Whats your point PT ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 11:40am
I like to know who I am reading.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 11:46am
Took me 2 seconds to find it on the article - Zac Rayson - Fox sports journalist.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 11:50am
His name was on that one but all of the others you have posted said source: Fox Sports

Fox is the principle media partner of RA. It is important that they identify who they have commentating on their site with so much at stake. Internal politics are no different in RA to any other organisation. Transparency is important.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 11:54am
Ok - but its never worried me. Just another opinion. Not sure what your getting at though - are you suggesting Fox are trying to undermine their partner RA ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 11:58am
I am not suggesting anything. People have agendas, organisations have agendas, some of them subtle I like to know who is saying something and where they are coming from, especially when the only outlet you ever post has a major dog in the fight.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 12:06pm
Just checked the last 7 articles i have posted & only 1 has not got the journalists name
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 12:16pm

She was a virgin on her wedding night.Clap Otherwise the village elders would have stoned her to death. So sayeth the Lord.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 1:21pm

Just checked the last 7 articles i have posted & only 1 has not got the journalists name

That just shows how many articles back I stopped looking for it. Which is probably only 3 days such is the frantic nature of this thread. Maybe someone complained?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 2:08pm
Yes - good chance it will be getting a mention in the TBV Acknowledgement Awards at years end PT. Especially considering I’m the one awarding them.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 2:13pm
bit like the Orange Obstructor tearing up the inquiry results and declaring himself innocent?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 9:33pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 9:34pm
Sorry paywalled.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 9:35pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 9:39pm
What do the religious want to do that they are being stopped from doing? They are snowflakes aren't they? That's what it looks like to me

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 9:40pm
They are victims tlaz....cant you see that?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 9:42pm
For starters - not being able to not express their religious beliefs in order to make a living playing Rugby.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 9:44pm
I have no doubt "F squared" played its part in the election
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 10:06pm

For starters - not being able to not express their religious beliefs in order to make a living playing Rugby.

They want a law allowing them to damage the business they work for without getting sacked? Praise be.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 10:11pm
Blessed are the fruitcakes.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

What do the religious want to do that they are being stopped from doing? They are snowflakes aren't they? That's what it looks like to me

Um...
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 2:04am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Have you read any of this thread?

It's not just about Izzy offending Bob Hawke's memory, and every other Drunkard and Adulterer!Wink
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 362>