Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Breeding - Public Forums > Conformation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

First season sires conformation photos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsegears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First season sires conformation photos
    Posted: 22 Mar 2010 at 11:23pm
Photo's & critiques of new sires ?
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

soleadd13 View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soleadd13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 2:51am

Which putter do you choose?

Which putter do you play? www.golfwholesale18.com reviews This question is part of our What's In Your Bag series. Sharing information about the clubs we play is a great way for golfers to help one another make decisions on which clubs to buy and play.

So tell us which putter is in your bag right now, and why you chose to buy that particular putter. What's Your Putter? golfwholesale18 reviews

I've been playing with a PING Zing for a number of years, but looking for a new one. Old Goldie still works after 20 yrs. This putter has great balance. I also have the Odyssey #9. It's OK. I've used the Odyssey White Hot for a couple of years....great on putts under 20 feet but I find it a little too light on the longer or slower putts. golfwholesale18.com reviews 35 inches standard loft. Can't beat the grooves for feel. I like the lighter weight as I've got a firm stroke. And it's easy to scoop the ball up with it. i have two that i use all the time. my blade is a rossa indy sport-i and my mallet is a rossa monza corsa. the practice green dictates which one i use that day, but the monza corsa usually wins. golfwholesale18 Current putter is Odyssey White Hot Tour #1. Tried several and this one felt best. Replaced brass Acushnet Bullseye. I have this in 34". Got a real deal on Ebay before theses putters really caught on. I have tried about 12-15 other mallet types but none can putt as well as this one. Putting feel is such a personal thing, you just have to try many until you find the one that feels best for you. But, I'd recommend you start with a Voodoo Daddy. Bought online for a reduced price and I could not resist. golfwholesale18.com Tried one in a local pro shop a week or two before, decision made. a Ping Anser 2 bought on US1 FL near Port St lucie, best putter ever. ishiner

Ball rolls amazingly. I use a Penneagle Atherton, nice, traditional heel-toe head, soft but not too soft face insert, backweighting in the flange. Good stick. www.golfwholesale18.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic