Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Female Jocks List

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 1:43pm
Once we get them all identified I will post the list.

Btw, those I listed have had at least one mount in the past 12 months.
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Blaster View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 3:00pm
Codie McPherson
He's Not Heavy,It's My Brother
jimbob04 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbob04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 3:48pm
there are more than i thought

RED HUNTER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 4:12pm
Weisbach is a shocker.

Bet her mounts and you'll be down at the SALVATION ARMY for DINNER.

She rides for PUD DAVIES of CESSNOCK, even he rarely puts her on.

Really knows how to get a horse beaten.

Consider her in 5 and 6 horse fields....that's her go.

Can win on BLACK CAVIAR,doubtful on SEPOY.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 4:15pm
Perhaps its a conspiracy?.....oh....sorry, its the cooking wine ya know..Embarrassed.....I hat cooking with red wine...first theres the quality control glass, then one has to ensure there is not too much in the bottle before pouring into the spag bol.....then if there was too much it must not be wasted...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 4:16pm
I'll run up her figure red...err...figures...whats her initials?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 4:18pm
E for Elizabeth

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 4:22pm
Comments strongly supported by her figures Red....66 rides....1, I say 1 winner last 12 months....she should be a good LAY....no?...the one winner was 3rd fav
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 4:24pm
Correct spelling is ELIZABETH WEISZBACH...Jockey....may have fluked 1 city win as an apprentice but doubt it. May have ridden some Provincial winners as an apprentice, more luck than anything.

Did ok at Country NSW but knows how to carve one up real good.

She has won quite a few at CESSNOCK for PUD DAVIES...his horses could win with anyone on board some days,...they race like they could break down a BERLIN WALL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 4:29pm
Awsome list .
 Now I wan't you to be honest .
 If you were about to fly to London
Which three would you be comfortable with as your Pilots.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 4:31pm
The 3 with Pilot's licences
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Bundy Bundy wrote:

The 3 with Pilot's licences
.  Your Game Bundy
   Lots with Jockey licences who ride as well as me .
     I would go for the 3 who have ridden most winners in metrop. competition.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 4:41pm
But can they steer a plane mac
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 4:53pm
Remember the TWILIGHT ZONE(think it was a TZ episode)...loved the story about all these people getting a wonderful,free holiday.
Firstly, they had to fly.

All were so happy.

Into the flight, the pilot said...." you're all here compliments of the LATE MR SO AND SO and he detested all of you, and I have terminal cancer and at his wish we're all going down ...NOW....episode finished then. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 4:56pm
So we did not see them go DOWN..tragic
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 5:02pm
Could identify another two-dozen at very least but can't really see the point of doing so.  Half of them spend much of their time on hopeless types as a "reward" for riding work 5 or 6 times a week for a gross return of about $300, and another quarter get even less than subsistence because they're apprenticed. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 5:05pm
SC...that is part of the reason I do want to identify them..please do so.
agm1 View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 5:07pm
SC is that because they dont ride work enough or the masters arent very good masters or what?
Just curious...
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by RED HUNTER RED HUNTER wrote:

Correct spelling is ELIZABETH WEISZBACH...Jockey....may have fluked 1 city win as an apprentice but doubt it. May have ridden some Provincial winners as an apprentice, more luck than anything.

Did ok at Country NSW but knows how to carve one up real good.

She has won quite a few at CESSNOCK for PUD DAVIES...his horses could win with anyone on board some days,...they race like they could break down a BERLIN WALL

yeah, they are the ones i have seen her ride,
there is another girl with a similar name,  rides around the Taree area for one of the local trainers , well maybe not similar but like .   unusual name.  anyone know who i mean ?
geez my brain is GONE !
( at least i admit it, unlike some others ! )
animals before people.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 5:21pm
Here's a few that immediately come to mind. Am sure there's many more.
Apologies for any repetitions regarding earlier posts:

Libby Hopgood  Trinity Bannon

Ashlee Beer  Kate Walters

Nicki Beriman (McLeanTalia Rodder

Rhagan Cross  Casey Bruce

Jade Darose  Christine Puls

Donna Mott  Amy Herrman

Melissa Walters  Claudia Lions

Vanessa Arnott  Jan Cameron

Simone Montgomerie  Krystal Bishop

Elly Brooks  Lily Stoyanovich (sic)

Tara O’Donnell  Jemma Frew

Amanda Masters  Emma O’Connell

matt_2581 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt_2581 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 5:21pm
The thing about female jockeys is 99% of them never get a go. I use alot of females on my horses and have had alot of luck with Kathy O'Hara. shes riding a few of our on Thursday. Clare Pettigrew is 1 of my best mates who rides very well and is on the come back trail from a very nasty knee injury.

If they got the same chances most of the blokes did maybe they would be winning jockeys titles.

And also all that crap about Elizabeth Wieszbach being a bad jockey is false. Yes her strike rate is shocking but look at the horses she rides. She is based at Cessnock where the horses are bad to start off with, But anyone with half a brain knows how much work she put in to trackwork and thats what she likes, she only rides the ones that no of the blokes will ride and they have no hope.

matt_2581 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt_2581 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 5:27pm
Oh and a few more to the list

Sonja Wiseman- total stunner too
Alex Kitson
Ruby Ride
alannah Badger
Kayla Mccewen
Jess Payne
samantha clenton
sarah trebley
Rachael murrary
anna hozack
belinda hodder
casey bruce
simone altieri
kacie adams
mowie View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 5:34pm
chris Armstrong waller, *drugs are bad mkay
Morston View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 5:38pm
Isn't that Sonja Wiseman?

There are a few good female jockeys in Queensland....look at Skye Bogenhuber or Kristy Bank's records or Priscilla Schmidt as an apprentice.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 5:40pm
well, matt 2581,,,,i am pleased you stuck up for elizabeth. ( as someone who knows what they are on about ).  i didnt think she was as bad as they said,,,but i dont have stats and no idea how to get them.  i saw her ride a few for a friend and she won on them too . and she beat Thompson and Buckley and Spriggs and a few other very good Hunter jocks doing it,  in winning.
what about Emma Curran in Vic. she is currently in hospital courtesy of a fall at Donald at the weekend.  bad weekend for jocks, but at least she will get better.
get well soon we hope, Emma.
Matt, can you come up with that girl i am thinking of ?  north coast girl. think her father trains ?

animals before people.
matt_2581 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt_2581 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 5:52pm
Are u talking about kasie stanley
matt_2581 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt_2581 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 5:54pm
Sonja is a good friend of mine, very talented rider with a big future ahead of her. Would recomend her to anyone who needs a jockey. she is based at the Sunshine coast. She rode a winner at Toowomba paying 180/1 a few months back
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 6:01pm
no, not the Stanley girl.

in all these lists , that i am too tired to scroll thru again, has anyone mentioned Lorna Cook, and the girl out west,  Kevin Langby,s grandaughter,  is she a Jeffries I think ?

animals before people.
matt_2581 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt_2581 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 6:05pm
tiff jeffries
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 6:15pm
yeah,,Tiffany !    thanks !    you can see my mind is gone !    thanks.   she has had a few winners hasnt she .
now,    just think  !    if you dont come up with that name i will have to wait until i see it in a form guide  !
you can always tell old people.    they can remember the past and who is 'lated to who, but names ?  forget it !!

animals before people.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic