Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Europe thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:30pm
... just follow the link

Btw, what is an acceptable number of deaths from Radical Islamic Terrorist acts, in your opinion?

Thank you!
Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to. Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I want the truth! Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:33pm
in the interest of continuityWink

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

In the interest of perspective and proportionality Doc, and knowing how Fair and Balanced you are, could you post the number of murders and attacks overall  and what percentage of the population of Europe are jihadists? Raw numbers as you know mean shyte.   

Thanks

... just follow the link

Btw, what is an acceptable number of deaths from Radical Islamic Terrorist acts, in your opinion?

Thank you!
Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to. Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I want the truth! Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

... just follow the link

Thank you!

AS long as it's someone elses daughter or son, he clearly doesn't give two hoots.

I wonder if it was his kid that was slaughtered if he would change his tune
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:38pm

In the interest of perspective and proportionality Doc, and knowing how Fair and Balanced you are, could you post the number of murders and attacks overall  and what percentage of the population of Europe are jihadists? Raw numbers as you know mean shyte.   

Thanks

... just follow the link

Thank you!

Zero

What is an acceptable number of deaths by white people murdering people?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:42pm
I suspect your a raving racist the way you keep attacking white people. Whats your heritage?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:46pm
White Lives Don't Matter!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:48pm

Thanks

... just follow the link

Thank you!

Zero

What is an acceptable number of deaths by white people murdering people?

The fact that you felt the need to respond with a number is a concern ... 
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 35 minutes ago at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

I suspect your a raving racist the way you keep attacking white people. Whats your heritage?

Embarrassing response
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 33 minutes ago at 5:26pm

Deflection. You get asked exactly the same (idiotic) line of question in reverse, and you cant or wont answer it. Cabo I am sure wont bother pointing it out.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 24 minutes ago at 5:35pm
#struggling bigly
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 13 minutes ago at 5:46pm
Originally posted by subastral subastral wrote:

Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Embarrassing response

I'm not surprised it was lost on you
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 hours 48 minutes ago at 8:11pm
Originally posted by subastral subastral wrote:

Deflection. You get asked exactly the same (idiotic) line of question in reverse, and you cant or wont answer it. Cabo I am sure wont bother pointing it out.

So nobody is allowed to answer PT's deflecting question with a direct answer? ... some of your best sycophantic dribble ever subbie!Clap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic