Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Egyptian Symbol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Downby the palms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 3:25pm
Very good run
johnny Hunt
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

SYT View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SYT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Sunline Sunline wrote:

If she jumps with them and gets even luck in running I think she can win.

Funny how luck in running was the difference again... one of those horses I guess.
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 9:19pm
Yes mate. Jumped with them and was positioned perfectly. Just not enough forethought from Schofield to get her into some clear air and off the fence early enough. He tried to make his move when everyone around him had made theirs.
Sunline...simply supreme
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 3:11pm
Help me get out, punters, and cheer this girl home for me!
Sunline...simply supreme
Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 3:13pm
yeah but the barrier..??
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 3:14pm
I'm hoping she finds herself in better ground and does a Jennifer Lynne.
Sunline...simply supreme
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 6:05pm
Anyone speed map her to lead on her ear from outside barrier?
(not saying bad ride)
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 4:31pm
I missed the $5 but I got stuck into the $4.50 Tab and $4.60 William Hill each way. Glad I did - into $3.50 now.
Sunline...simply supreme
whitt0 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitt0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 4:35pm
wow - good price at 4.5
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 4:53pm
Backed her every start of her career via a connection I have but no way will I touch her in this. Much better value elsewhere, it pains me to say
The Gooch View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Gooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 9:12am
A good chance of course but I'm with Kinshachi at the value. $8.50/2.70 and that mare has been very kind to me this prep. No reason to jump off at all.
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2017 at 6:27pm
Into $3.2 with B365 and $3 across the rest of them. Absolutely hammered.
Sunline...simply supreme
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 9:21pm
What happened to it today?
James View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by subastral subastral wrote:

Led with every chance and got ran over the last 100m.
tillyras View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tillyras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by subastral subastral wrote:

Not good enough on the day
Greg View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 4:47am
Taken too the front, rolled back to the inside (inferior part of track) swamped late.
There was no need to go to the front
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 3:37pm
Hoping she turns a big day into a very big day. Has a good mare to beat but can do it.
Sunline...simply supreme
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic