Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Dynamic Waterhouse fluff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dynamic Waterhouse fluff
    Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 7:09pm
16 of 2yo's (sighted by stable listing)  for the 2015/16 season.

14 unseen

1 trialled once

1 trialled twice

You've seen the ads...come race a horse with us
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

RED HUNTER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 7:10pm
Bentayga

Capeabeel

Foxy Miss

Eradicator

More than Ready
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 7:11pm
last entry..should read More than Edgy
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 7:12pm
Delirium

Fata Morgana

I am Special

Kokopelli

Pleasantries
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 7:13pm
Pub Grub

Unmistakable

Arbeitsam

Asalwas

D'Amore D'Merrier

Savapinski
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 7:18pm
Anxious syndicators?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 7:22pm
It would be fair to say most would have been paying bills for 1 year.
whitt0 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitt0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 7:42pm
Ouch - Darby are smashing them. Time to give up?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 8:02pm
Good news! ... no bills for 1st class travel and accomodation expenses for the owners!Dead
Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to. Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I want the truth! Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
spinninghill View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spinninghill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 8:31pm
I think I read somewhere 12% of Australian racehorses race as a 2yo?
www.adrenalinethoroughbreds.com.au
Rosscoe View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosscoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Good news! ... no bills for 1st class travel and accomodation expenses for the owners!Dead

Plenty of greed around, that's for sure!

It's getting worse than ever ....
Current Stable - Soul Star & Unnamed Lope De Vega / Helping Hand Colt
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 1:08am
Originally posted by spinninghill spinninghill wrote:

I think I read somewhere 12% of Australian racehorses race as a 2yo?

Gai has about 144 two -year -olds that  I know of, for this season.

25 have raced.

She's running at ( roughly) 16.66%

Dynamic at 0% with Gai

It appears on face value that Dynamic have an ordinary bunch right now.

Possibly a couple of capable ones.

Being in a syndicate of non importants can be a frustrating journey and I hope to prove it with this syndicate. He boasts about his credentials.

I want to show a different face. One based on facts.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 1:24am
16 horses doing nothing can still return a syndicate manager a good enough wage?

agree?

Bills will be levied to cover future advertising,running costs of management (including a wage) and he/she gets all the trophies?
Yes?

If they're not doing enough don't expose them,just keep telling stories and the money will still roll in.

Syndicate owners want out when they perform poorly. That,genuinely, is a killer for a SYNDICATE firm.

You have to weigh up the pros and cons of these types of syndicates.(when formed from a motley group)

spinninghill View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spinninghill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 4:10am
I look forward to following Red Hunter. Don't get me wrong.

We have four nice two year olds. One won't race until an early three year old, one has placed second in two city trials but won't race until late 2yo (June/July) as she just wasn't quite ready, another won a jump-out in October but wasn't quite ready and he trials tomorrow before heading to the races, and the fourth won on debut but by start two was ready for the paddock. We do have patient trainer who is happy to race two year olds but who doesn't push them early. I wouldn't be judging our crop until September at the earliest is all I am suggesting. Be interesting to see if the dynamic runners improve by then?

Look forward to following your stats on those others.

www.adrenalinethoroughbreds.com.au
whitt0 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitt0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 4:18am
Originally posted by RED HUNTER RED HUNTER wrote:

16 horses doing nothing can still return a syndicate manager a good enough wage?

agree?

Bills will be levied to cover future advertising,running costs of management (including a wage) and he/she gets all the trophies?
Yes?

If they're not doing enough don't expose them,just keep telling stories and the money will still roll in.

Syndicate owners want out when they perform poorly. That,genuinely, is a killer for a SYNDICATE firm.

You have to weigh up the pros and cons of these types of syndicates.(when formed from a motley group)

They can make a very healthy return.  I am not sure Dynamic have it - but Gai also gives rebates on training fees to some syndicates (based on syndicator table).  That is another revenue earner.

Have you seen or can you find that syndicator comparison table? I did see it but cannot find it anywhere

bradjm View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 5:40am
I'm glad she hasn't raced them otherwise it may reinforce the myth that she pushes her horses too early
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 6:03am
Criticizing her for NOT racing 2yos now. LOL
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 6:16am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Criticizing her for NOT racing 2yos now. LOL

seriously...that is a lot not racing...most unusual for her...she is not normally so patient with so many...

Ouch

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Banjo View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Banjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 6:49am
If they were ready to race as 2yos she would have them racing

It would be interesting to know how many were advertised as early comers
Ash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 7:03am
What annoys me about Dynamic is they claim Savabeel and Polar Success among others while the director was merely an employee at Rogersons at the time they won their big races.
whitt0 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitt0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 7:11am
Originally posted by Ash Ash wrote:

What annoys me about Dynamic is they claim Savabeel and Polar Success among others while the director was merely an employee at Rogersons at the time they won their big races.

Does he refer to these two on the Dynamic website - I am going to have a look.

subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 12:12pm
I thought this thread was about Gai passing wind......
Ash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by whitt0 whitt0 wrote:

Originally posted by Ash Ash wrote:

Does he refer to these two on the Dynamic website - I am going to have a look.

Straight off the web site.
Highlights Include:

• A World Record Holder - Raphael Gold (Sing) - 1100m W.F.A. (turf) in 61.1 sec.
  • 10 Individual Group 1 Winners (13 Wins) – Atomic Force (2), He’s No Pie Eater (2), Savabeel (2), Polar Success, Reward For Effort, Econsul, De Beers Silver Tip (NZ), Our Heavenly Body, Mosszao (S Af).
  • 7 Major International Cup Winners - Flying Dancer (HK), Big Arnold (HK), Crossroads Star (HK), Scarlet Heights (Mac), Chimbu Dancer (Mac), West Char (Mac), White Crest (Mac).
  • Winner of the 3 Major 2yo Races in AustraliaGolden Slipper (Polar Success ‘03), Blue Diamond (Reward For Effort ‘09), Magic Millions (Bradbury’s Luck ‘05).
  • Winner of a Cox Plate (Savabeel ‘04).
  • 83 Stakes Performers.
linghi11 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote linghi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 1:05pm
Walked past a stable, saw the horses... Bang they're his success story!
to the victor
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 1:06pm
Dean Watt is not a dope    

however

if he wants to continue buying yearlings and syndicate them

my best advice to him is to buy precocious ones

because

if syndication members have to wait 2 to 3 years for them to come good,constantly paying bills for nothing to show

then he would have a whole bunch of irate,frustrated owners.

the alternative .......He should re-think his manner of purchasing.

goldey View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by subastral subastral wrote:

I thought this thread was about Gai passing wind......

Is that why she holds onto that straw hat so firm .
Gee Gee View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee Gee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2016 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by bradjm bradjm wrote:

I'm glad she hasn't raced them otherwise it may reinforce the myth that she pushes her horses too early

you wont see Singos horse in 2016.

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2016 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Gee Gee Gee Gee wrote:

Originally posted by bradjm bradjm wrote:

you wont see Singos horse in 2016.

Another one bites the dust ?????Cry
animals before people.
Off and racing View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Off and racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2016 at 6:47am
Dynamic are a bunch of nob heads and I really fail to see how anyone would have more than the experience of one horse with them. Ongoing management fee is a joke, not only do these crooks rip you off when u purchase a share with there excessive margins, they decide to keep taking money off you all the way thru for the experience. One of Sydney's most expensive trainers and one of the most expensive syndicator together with dynamics adds that target first time owners in conjunction with dynamics abysmally poor strike rate really is a recipe for a lot of new to the industry owners to buy there first and last share. They really should add a disclaimer on there site that the only decent horses we have syndicated since Rogerson was not involved was Reward For Effort, Atomic Force and He's no Pie Eater, pretty shocking strike rate when Dynamic syndicate between 10 to 20 yearlings a year. I bet if you did the sums on the total cost of purchasing, training and all outgoings of every horse they are involved with over the last 5 years the numbers would be disgraceful and this is even after you took into account the sale value for reward for effort. Yet there charging many grand each month to manage to send out some painful voicemails from there assistant who was the most painful voice to listen to with the guy sounding like he had not hit puberty. I can only think of 1 horse in the last 12 months that is even city grade. Come on Gai W you are better then jumping in bed with these plagues on the industry which are only in it to profit off first time owners and everyone else and take all the glory. I cannot actually think of what being it they bring to the industry and quiet frankly you would imagine the industry would be better off without them in especially not having to look at dynamic Dean's terrible head.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2016 at 6:40pm
A great opportunity lost for the DYNAMIC,not so Dynamic horses to run...the ones that never start.

Bourke tomorrow. (I'm sure he hasn't won the HARRY HART PICNIC CUP)

Race 1 - 1:40PM MAIDEN PLATE (1800 METRES)Times displayed in local time of Race Meeting
Of $3,500.1st $2,450, 2nd $700, 3rd $350
Maiden, Set Weights, Three-Years-Old and Upwards, Apprentices can claim.
BOBS & BOBS Extra PICNIC/NON-TAB CTRY, bonus available: $1,250

Field Limit: 10 + 4 EM

NoLast 10HorseTrainerJockeyBarrierWeightPenaltyHcp Rating
133326x0060DUKE OF BERATBOBS Extra Bonus SchemeTerry FulwoodMs Samara Johnson267kg
27608x03002SLICK AS ZARIZScott Wade367kg
35x37x7848WISENHEIMERGeorge Wright467kg
4960x443336PINK STILETTOGeorge WrightMr Ricky Blewitt165kg
Race 2 - 2:20PM CLASS B HANDICAP (1800 METRES)Times displayed in local time of Race Meeting
Class B, Handicap, Minimum Weight 62kg, Three-Years-Old and Upwards, Apprentices can claim.

155x0383039SOME NIGHTSWayne CollisonMr Ricky Blewitt362.5kg41
25x22743624HENNY’S PRIDEGeorge WrightMs Teresa Nikora262kg38
30x08286344SPINIFEX GYPSYRodney RobbMs Annelise King162kg38
Race 3 - 3:00PM MAIDEN PLATE (1400 METRES)Times displayed in local time of Race Meeting
Maiden, Set Weights, Three-Years-Old and Upwards, Apprentices can claim.
BOBS Bonus available: $1,250

17xAFICIONADORodney RobbMs Annelise King367kg
2767x534879EIGHT CARAT OCCYKylie KennedyMr Alan Barton167kg
33095950045MY LAST GYPSYScott Wade267kg
Race 4 - 3:40PM CLASS B HANDICAP (1400 METRES)Times displayed in local time of Race Meeting
Class B, Handicap, Minimum Weight 62kg, Three-Years-Old and Upwards, Apprentices can claim.

1460x746133STORM PATROLGeorge WrightMr Ricky Blewitt463kg45
290412HOT MOCHARodney RobbMs Annelise King362kg44
39079980x69SMART JESTERMicaela WheelerMs Teresa Nikora162kg38
4770x003779MAMA’S LUCKScott Wade262kg31
Race 5 - 4:20PM HARRY HART MEMORIAL PICNIC CUP (1600 METRES)Times displayed in local time of Race Meeting
Of $6,000.1st $4,200, 2nd $1,200, 3rd $600
Handicap, Minimum Weight 62kg, Three-Years-Old and Upwards, Apprentices can claim.

189619x1130BEMILESGeorge WrightMr Ricky Blewitt466kg60
22152176549RIGHT OF REPLYRodney RobbMs Teresa Nikora162kg45
30637375922CENTABEELKylie KennedyMr Alan Barton262kg41
40755306x56POETIC JUSTICERodney RobbMs Annelise King362kg34
56963980633IMAGE OF DARKNESSScott Wade562kg32
Race 6 - 5:00PM CLASS B HANDICAP (800 METRES)Times displayed in local time of Race Meeting

125313xMR SWIFTBOBS Bonus SchemeMark WardMr Michael Gray267kg54
292252221x3BOLD SUGGESTION (NZ)Allan PriskMr Ricky Blewitt664.5kg48
310xBRIGHT ’N’ BLUERodney RobbMs Annelise King462kg47
468x1x2941xBIANKATHGeorge WrightMr Alan Barton562kg45
58067820x31SILENT ALE (NZ)George WrightMs Teresa Nikora162kg42
64x322ANGLEBURYTerry FulwoodMs Samara Johnson362kg41
  Australian Studbook 2015  Racing Jobs   

© 2016 Racing NSW (and other parties working with it). NSW racing materials, including fields, form and horse racing results, is subject to copyright which is owned by Racing NSW and other parties working with it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic