Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Breeding - Public Forums > Stallions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Dubleo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 10:16pm
We have donated a service to Dubleo to the Gundy Olympics Charity auction this Sunday. Proceeds will go towards the Children's Cancer Institute of Australia. A percentage also goes to the newly formed Injured Stud Workers Fund.

For further information please feel free to send me a private message, email (adam@vinery.com.au) or phone
0414 800 918.
early4lunch View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote early4lunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 12:43am
Solitude Lad jumps,leads and wns at Mornington yesterday at its first start,trainer says he thought it would win more easily,Skateboard jumps,leads and win Sydney metro today.Last time it settled on thespeed and didn't finish it off.I've got a theorythat the breed race best from in front.They semm to fight like tigers if they're protecting a lead but from behind they are less efffective.Just to attack my own argument I would add that Little Vicki bucks the trend.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote early4lunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 3:07am
...tthrow in Millyen r2 Gold Coast Monday.Led and cleared out to win.
G Kay View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Kay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 8:29pm

2 winners today- This guy is on fire ATM

I hate being proven wrong but I am ok with being "enlightened" every now and then
Adam White View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Adam White Adam White wrote:

Originally posted by gonski gonski gonski gonski wrote:

My Dubleo filly. Straight out of the paddock ready to head to the trainer for first educational prep.

Chip off the old block! Dubleo's First Group 1 winner, here's hoping!

Just as I write this he gets the first winner at Taree.

Geez Adam I hope mine look that good straight out of the paddock. what do u guys do with them in the paddock. Sensational .. could u please tell what feed they get and the rest of the secrets. Mine are dirty, have a winter coat and r in the paddock.Great type and lookin forward to photos after its spent some time out of the paddock.
We feed Prides, they make up a paddock mix.
Well i guess i should clarify my "striaght out of the paddock" comment. She's been in a nice paddock with three other fillies. She never really got a thick winter coast. My wife is the yearling manager here, she brought her in, gave her a wash, rugged her for the night and then i took this photo the next morning. So i guess she wasn't straight from the paddock but she had only been boxed for one night and i think you'll agree she look really well even for that.
She'd be in Adelaide by now.
Big Day for Dubleo today. A Group 3 winner at Flemington. And this filly picture won her 2nd start impressively at Morphettville.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 5:56pm
Clap  Last Pardee
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
G Kay View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Kay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 9:46pm
Seems Dubleo's fillies and mares are his best, although Queenian has run some good races.
Congrats Adam she should win a few more thats for sure.

My Dubleo filly is looking great, he's doing a good job for a cheapy
I hate being proven wrong but I am ok with being "enlightened" every now and then
Sequi View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sequi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 5:51pm
My Dubleo colt is outstanding. He has really muscled up, in early stages of prep for sale.
marlin1 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marlin1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Sequi Sequi wrote:

My Dubleo colt is outstanding. He has really muscled up, in early stages of prep for sale.
sequi have you any photos of the colt
cheers
Sequi View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sequi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2012 at 4:02pm
In a few weeks Marlin Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote early4lunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 12:32am
i'm tossing up about sending my mare back.i've got a 2,one a 2 y.o undersized and a yearling,a nice big type.he gets about 2 winners a week
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote early4lunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2013 at 1:39pm
Numbers thinning out, some being relocated to WA and NQ. Any new ones coming through?
G Kay View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Kay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2013 at 6:20pm
Hot Hit looks above average and wouldn't be surprised to see it in town next start
Sequi View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sequi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2013 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by early4lunch early4lunch wrote:

Numbers thinning out, some being relocated to WA and NQ. Any new ones coming through?

His largest crop of 120+ are just new 2 year olds. Hopefully some good ones amongst them.
marlin1 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marlin1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2013 at 7:10pm
koonamoo [dubleo] is racing tonight at the valley first run this prep at 10-1 i dont punt much but she has some ability and has won first up before at the valley with a brilliant finnish,be interesting to see what she dose tonight

marlin1 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marlin1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2013 at 7:20pm
heres a pic of my dubleo filly out of symbol x flying spur

Edited by Gay3 - 27 Sep 2013 at 7:39pm
Adam White View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Adam White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 9:42pm
I have always made my feelings felt that Dubleo is a value stallion at $5,000 on this blog.

Today Silversands rewarded me with a win in the $250,000 Inglis Banner.

Back your own judgement, the rewards will come.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote early4lunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 10:07pm
Sadly my 2 yo drowned in a storm.
Sequi View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sequi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 10:41pm

I have always made my feelings felt that Dubleo is a value stallion at $5,000 on this blog.

Today Silversands rewarded me with a win in the $250,000 Inglis Banner.

Back your own judgement, the rewards will come.

Well done Adam!
Sequi View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sequi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by early4lunch early4lunch wrote:

Sadly my 2 yo drowned in a storm.

That's very tragic. Sorry for your loss.

We sold our Dubleo/Sea Dreamer to South Australia, hopefully he will do well.
Slipper View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 11:44pm
Adam, I'll be on the phone first thing Monday morning!
John H View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote John H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 9:05pm
Congrats Adam.

No, I mean, congratulations Adam !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote early4lunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:54pm
Dub has disappeared from Vinery list of stallions. Does anybody know what happened to him ?
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:48pm
He will be at Cangon Farm, Dungog, this season, with Jock Mackay, so I am told.
They are working full rip to repair fences and paddocks, after the floods,  for the coming season.

animals before people.
JadeLace View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:13pm
Barn mate for Nothin Leica Dane, love his pedigree.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:15pm
NLD retired I think I heard.  Must double check tho.
If so he will go home and live out his days at Byerley, if he hasnt already. 
Choistar will be a barn mate tho.
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote early4lunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 9:30pm
What happened to Dub?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 10:18pm
Has something happened to him ?  Last week he was at Cangon ?  Has he had an accident ? 
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 10:02pm
Havnt heard anything to say he is hurt ?  So presuming you are asking where he is ??
They were pleased with the amount of mares he got last year.  And he is very popular as a polo stallion, Cangon being into the breeding of world class polo ponies, as well as some pretty good TBs.
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 7:10pm
He has had a few winners the last couple of days.   2 at Tamworth and 1 at Wellington, that I know of.
animals before people.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>