Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Breeding - Public Forums > Stallions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Dubleo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lotto7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2011 at 4:13pm
Thanks Adam,

all the best for the coming breeding season.
lulu View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2011 at 4:43pm
Are his horses selling?
G Kay View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Kay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2011 at 7:11pm
Cheers for the tip!!! Hope I didnt drop the odds too much for the owners
I hate being proven wrong but I am ok with being "enlightened" every now and then
Holtz View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by gonski gonski gonski gonski wrote:

Just reckon it's a joke. He is pushin his stud and only his stallion. If u like it then let's open up the floodgates. Darley, Eliza come on down. It would be great 4 us breeders. Nothin wrong with the stallion, just the PR rubbish. I can check what stallions get a winner.

No worse than that moron constantly pushing that piss weak stallion gonski with every second post. Cant remember his name.
gonski gonski View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonski gonski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 11:07pm

Well Holtzski i suggest u check my posts. every second would be 80 on Gonski. check pr from u know where. No need to be personal. You can pm if u wish. As for the P-ss weak stallion you will be proven wrong IMO. Hope that dont count as a push for the stallion HOLT Z Ski.

Adam White View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 8:29pm
Nice city win by Isabella Maree today at Belmont. From a wide gate, got across to lead and fought on well to win. Wonder if Gonski had some of the $5.60 on offer?
G Kay View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Kay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 9:26pm

Doubly Good tomorrow at Northam could possibly start at 1,000,000/1

Seriosly have a look at its form.... 4 starts for an average 20 length losing margin and

16 BARIER TRIALS!

Ummmm..... WHAT THE????
I hate being proven wrong but I am ok with being "enlightened" every now and then
Run For Fun View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Run For Fun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 9:34pm
There are good and bad by virtually every stallion.  Hey, the mares might even play a part in that too.  Shocked
I'm neither a push or a shove for Dubleo, but consider Adam has conducted himself perfectly well when balancing his involvement with the stallions and his on-line comments here.

It's hard to soar with eagles...

Cheers
G Kay View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Kay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 10:43pm
4 weeks til I have my own Dubleo.... cant wait. He's on fire.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonski gonski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 12:14am
Nah missed it Adam. Not much good tellin me after they win. As I said I can check the winners myself. Did have a bit on Counter Sign, Skip Town and Bubbalina though. Thanks for thinkin of me mate. Hope the Holtski got on.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 9:07am

Nah missed it Adam. Not much good tellin me after they win. As I said I can check the winners myself. Did have a bit on Counter Sign, Skip Town and Bubbalina though. Thanks for thinkin of me mate. Hope the Holtski got on.

geez, I could have done with a few of those tips too. It's tough making a dollar on the punt this time of year!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 2:28pm

My Dubleo filly. Straight out of the paddock ready to head to the trainer for first educational prep.

Chip off the old block! Dubleo's First Group 1 winner, here's hoping!

Just as I write this he gets the first winner at Taree.

Spearmint View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spearmint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 2:50pm
Very good photo of a nice looking horse Adam!! Yearling or 2yo?
"Nothing in the world is so powerful as an idea whose time has come"
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 6:48pm
A yearling.

A lot of resemblance to the father

birricannia View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birricannia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 8:45pm
That is an uncanny resemblence especially the head, hopefully mine will be as flash. Due 29th sept ex Migraine so will keep posted.
Owners think they're trainers,trainers think they're jockeys and jockeys don't think
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 9:35pm
Would be keen to hear your result Birricannia.
Also keen to hear from Gkay soon.
bernie View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bernie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 12:20am
Clap
 Hi Adam
 great looker , strong type and with the sire going great guns I would be quite hopeful with her
 I have a weanling down your way and a few mares in foal as well. Also a booking to teofilo coming season
 considering purchasing another mare we spotted  on a website in your region yesterday seems to be a bit slow in mare sales at the moment so may get her for a reasonable price fingers xxx.
 good luck
the older i get the more i become who i am
Sequi View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sequi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 5:35pm
That is a beautiful filly Adam. Outstanding.

I hope our Dubleo is as nice, we still have to wait until late October though.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Sequi Sequi wrote:

That is a beautiful filly Adam. Outstanding.

I hope our Dubleo is as nice, we still have to wait until late October though.

Let me know in October
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonski gonski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Adam White Adam White wrote:

My Dubleo filly. Straight out of the paddock ready to head to the trainer for first educational prep.

Geez Adam I hope mine look that good straight out of the paddock. what do u guys do with them in the paddock. Sensational .. could u please tell what feed they get and the rest of the secrets. Mine are dirty, have a winter coat and r in the paddock.Great type and lookin forward to photos after its spent some time out of the paddock.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 10:14am

Originally posted by Adam White Adam White wrote:

Geez Adam I hope mine look that good straight out of the paddock. what do u guys do with them in the paddock. Sensational .. could u please tell what feed they get and the rest of the secrets. Mine are dirty, have a winter coat and r in the paddock.Great type and lookin forward to photos after its spent some time out of the paddock.
We feed Prides, they make up a paddock mix.
Well i guess i should clarify my "striaght out of the paddock" comment. She's been in a nice paddock with three other fillies. She never really got a thick winter coast. My wife is the yearling manager here, she brought her in, gave her a wash, rugged her for the night and then i took this photo the next morning. So i guess she wasn't straight from the paddock but she had only been boxed for one night and i think you'll agree she look really well even for that.
She'd be in Adelaide by now.
G Kay View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Kay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 10:12pm

One question Adam....... What the hell did you do to Gonski Gonski in this or a previous life?????

He/She is obviously not a fan of AW! Anything you write is met with sarcasm or pessimism, you didnt turn her/him down did you?

BTW... what a cracking filly you have and good to see her Benicio brother won a trial last monday, Good Luck!

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by G Kay G Kay wrote:

One question Adam....... What the hell did you do to Gonski Gonski in this or a previous life?????

He/She is obviously not a fan of AW! Anything you write is met with sarcasm or pessimism, you didnt turn her/him down did you?

BTW... what a cracking filly you have and good to see her Benicio brother won a trial last monday, Good Luck!

LOLLOLClap  Love it.
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonski gonski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 12:02am
Yeah I love it too. As i said Sensational, good type, glad i didnt say anything bad about A W's horse or I would really get the bodyguard offside. Maybe she didnt miss out. Ps never asked, so didnt get turned down. But I do Love Dubleo, really I do. Please believe me. I dont want to be ganged up on.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 4:27pm
Looks as though it might be another good week for Dubleo. His just turned three-year-old filly Keystone Rose won her very first start at Belmont in Perth today.

Interestingly she is from a Woodman mare, so the same Southern Halo/Woodman cross as More Than Ready.

Queenian has accepted for Saturday's Listed The Rosebud. Tough race but warrents his chance after an impressive last start 5 length victory at Rosehill.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonski gonski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 9:36pm
Now that is a tip. Im Gettin on. Tks Adam. Should i have a bit on  Gone Skiing at Flemington.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2011 at 11:00am

Now that is a tip. Im Gettin on. Tks Adam. Should i have a bit on  Gone Skiing at Flemington.
You could. But I'll be on Motorised i think.
SJW View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SJW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2011 at 5:24pm
I haven't really considered Dubleo Adam, but I've always liked Vinery stallions (and fees for that matter).
I have a 3 yr old yet to race, but when she does and becomes  a multiple city winner (it's a given I'm sure ha ha), what do you think of the match below.  I've long considered Excites or Benicio to be a good fit (on pedigree alone at this stage).

http://www.bloodhound.net.au/cgi-bin/tped?u_id=FS6475&r_id=260&s_id=4573495&d_id=86085912 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2011 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by SJW SJW wrote:

I haven't really considered Dubleo Adam, but I've always liked Vinery stallions (and fees for that matter).
I have a 3 yr old yet to race, but when she does and becomes  a multiple city winner (it's a given I'm sure ha ha), what do you think of the match below.  I've long considered Excites or Benicio to be a good fit (on pedigree alone at this stage).

http://www.bloodhound.net.au/cgi-bin/tped?u_id=FS6475&r_id=260&s_id=4573495&d_id=86085912 
Thanks for your message SJW. I quite like the cross. The Southern Halo/Zabeel cross has only had moderate success so far, mainly with More Than Ready having 10 winners bred this way. This year i noticed quite a few very nice More Than Ready's from Zabeel mares at the sales and in the last two seasons he has covered a number of stakes winning Zabeel mares. So i think the cross should get some good exposure over the coming seasons.
I like the fact that she has Mr Prospector in her pedigree as well.

So i guess we'll have to see what type of stakes race she wins first before making a final decision on Dubleo or More Than ReadyWink

Good luck with her.
SJW View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SJW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2011 at 7:47pm
And I guess we'll know more about Reset mares at stud in the next few years.
Cheers for the reply.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>