Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Dosage - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

dubleo over my mare

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marlin1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dubleo over my mare
    Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 8:07am
hi could some please have a look at this pedigree for me, theres alot of stallions on the same side of pedigree is this line breeding or inbreeding,im a newy so dont laugh if this seems to be a silly question, ill try and post the pedigree but if it dosnt come up here it is

mare is by flying spur = symbol
stallion is dubleo

Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Shotover View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 8:44pm

Wow, the dosage boys left you stranded, 2 months and no assistance.  You obvioulsy needed to pay them.

So far Dubleo's best runners contain extra strains of Somethingroyal.  Your mare brings two more to the table, plus extra Briar Root/Pietra stuff in Flying Spur.  Looks a good mating to me, you should be congratulated.

take2 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote take2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2010 at 2:32pm

agree with shotover,nice mating

re dosage i have the mating @ 55 pts .68 cd, and 2.22 di

should go early and be suited around 1600-2000m
nice duplications
dont put mouth in gear before engaging brain

www.ozisafety.com.au
marksmith View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marksmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 7:12pm

CLASSY first crop Dubleo mare Dubleanny served notice that she will be a force in some of this spring's major sprints after finishing runner-up in this afternoon's Group 2 MRC Caulfield Sprint (1100m).

The Mick Price trained four-year-old was having her first start since winning the VRC A.R. Creswick Stakes at Flemington in the winter, one of her five career wins to date from only 8 starts.

Dubleanny assumed her preferred place at the tail of the seven-horse field in today's $200,000 Group Two feature making a sweeping move around the bend to challenge strongly in the straight.

Her effort to beat all bar Set For Fame was a near perfect return in light of what competition lies ahead of her.

"You can't ask for much more than that from a mare first-up and taking on Group Two level for the first time against boy and girls,'' Vinery's Conor Phelan says.
"To see her making up so much ground at the end of 1100m augurs well for when she gets to 1200m and Flemington where she won her stakes race up the straight.''

"Dubleo runners are very genuine and tough competitiors, that is a very good return and the future looks bright."

All being well, Dubleanny is likely to have her next start in the Salinger Stakes on Derby day at Flemington.

Thanks

debt settlement
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic