Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Laundry Basket
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Dickhead of the week award.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Run For Fun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by tally tally wrote:

Dennis please come back, I miss your posts

After all this, don't we all mate!  Big smile
It's hard to soar with eagles...

Cheers
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 10:04pm
Me for having all the days profit on a moody horse knowing full well the goo has run out
The only problem with backing winners ? You never have enough on....
RED HUNTER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2011 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Nocturnal Nocturnal wrote:

Me for having all the days profit on a moody horse knowing full well the goo has run out

OR...many others have access to it,too.

More level playing field
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 9:46pm
Quez for sweetheart of the century.Starts a thread that is meant to last a year in which he was going to post his bets and show us how he wins.After a few hours he has done his balls,calls quits to the thread and says"they were not real tips,I was conducting a study into the gambling habits of punters"
Despite the evidence of people such as Saintly that he is a gambling addict who has posted his bets on various forums he sticks to his ludicrous,unbelievably stupid story and then proceeds to stalk me around the forum,criticising my selections and cheering when i go badly.Thgis clown who has posted here 3800 times in less than 6 months and from what I can gather belongs to at least 3 other forums then says he has a jobLOL,his job must involve 1 minute's work a week to give him time to post thousands of ridiculous times on various forums.
So you have won something at last Quez,sweetheart of the century,and please do us all a favour and just crawl back into the hole you slithered out of.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 9:47pm
for sweetheart read d ick head
Hay List View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hay List Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 9:55pm
Thumbs Up  Can't argue with that  LOL
Formerly known as Crash       
saintly96 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintly96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 10:05pm
Don't hold back Whale, tell us how you really feel.

PS: I did warn you all many months ago.
VSP. View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSP. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2011 at 7:21pm
This may be the laundry basket (and the special award thread) however personal attacks wont be tolerated, particularly when they have comments about forumites family members - it's not called for.
So chill out guys. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2011 at 3:19pm
Why does the forum even have threads like this?...all they do is lead to attacks on others.....oh wait...wait.....I know why.....delete all reference.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 10:30pm
Bump
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 10:44pm
Don't be so hard on yourself.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 10:46pm
It wasn't myself I had in mind, but I am sure I will get plenty of noms.

This little treasure of a thread was being totally wasted at the bottom of the laundry basket. 
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 10:50pm
Is there a dckhead of the year award ?Smile
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

what I meant if there is I need to be nominated, any volunteers Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 11:00pm
It sure got lively back in 2008 and 2011, plenty of midding posts
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 11:11pm

If there is I reckon Macca might award it to me.............................. at 2am tomorrow morning.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 11:12pm
I see Pazman visited last month

Yes there are some classic posts here as in many of the old threads LOL

Someone should start a thread Classic TBV Lines, Insults and Sledges
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 11:44pm
This post confuses me?

I'm assuming that the "winner" is whom ever posts here the most ... Good Luck!Wink
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 11:00am

Quez for sweetheart of the century.Starts a thread that is meant to last a year in which he was going to post his bets and show us how he wins.After a few hours he has done his balls,calls quits to the thread and says"they were not real tips,I was conducting a study into the gambling habits of punters"
Despite the evidence of people such as Saintly that he is a gambling addict who has posted his bets on various forums he sticks to his ludicrous,unbelievably stupid story and then proceeds to stalk me around the forum,criticising my selections and cheering when i go badly.Thgis clown who has posted here 3800 times in less than 6 months and from what I can gather belongs to at least 3 other forums then says he has a jobLOL,his job must involve 1 minute's work a week to give him time to post thousands of ridiculous times on various forums.
So you have won something at last Quez,sweetheart of the century,and please do us all a favour and just crawl back into the hole you slithered out of.
Ah the good old days - when Whale was good for a laugh !
Give peace a chance
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Ah the good old days - when Whale was good for a laugh !

lol , even I cracked a smile Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 12:21pm
Wonder how many posts failed to make the final cut?
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 12:25pm
I think the mods were more foregiving in those days, not trigger happy like now lol
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 1:06pm
As were sexual & racial violation laws Wink
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 1:30pm
Maybe we could have a special section for all banned members to just let rip on each other
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic