Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Laundry Basket
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Dickhead of the week award.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pazman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 7:24am
Sorry but has to be the Mayor this week for the hosting debacle. 
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

DMG View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 11:27am
my vote for this week is pazman for saying he was watching sky racing in 3D  LOL
The Polar Bear Waltz View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Polar Bear Waltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 11:10am
The Post Thief (although I now have a slight chance.) Stern Smile
Our strawberries seem to go best with manure on them.
ncmstud View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncmstud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 11:41pm
lol!!!!!!!!
Quezacotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quezacotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 4:54pm
Saintly for his continual attempts to sledge me here and elsewhere by misconstruding my words.

A winner of this award easily.

SPRINTER SACRE - "SIMPLY THE BEST"
Run For Fun View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Run For Fun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Quezacotl Quezacotl wrote:

Saintly for his continual attempts to sledge me here and elsewhere by misconstruding my words. 

There's nothing worse than someone misconstruding your words.  Shocked 
It's hard to soar with eagles...

Cheers
Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 5:05pm
I would have thought one had this award sewn up for his Black Caviar posts. Name starts with W ends with ortel... Luckily he called someone weak on this thread so think I am safe to post this without retribution
The only problem with backing winners ? You never have enough on....
Quezacotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quezacotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 5:16pm
He is a gutless grass, wouldn't feed him if he was starving and certainly not someone you would want to watch your back.
saintly96 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintly96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 5:34pm

A winner of this award easily.

So you did not say this?

I quoted you, I did not change anything.

I really feel sorry for this kid, we've all been there, buying a quarter of gunja to smoke and chill behind his folks back is hardly a 6 year offense in a murderous insanity asylum such is Kerobokan.

Anyway, you deserve the award for losing your second house of the spring. Imagine telling everyone to put their house on PAMPELONNE.
Quezacotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quezacotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 5:44pm
What is your problem you loser, fairdinkum you are sick Saintly, get help retard.
Quezacotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quezacotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 5:51pm
You highlighted in red a string of words in an attempt to say I've bought ganja when clearly there is a comma.

knob.
saintly96 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintly96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 5:51pm
Excuse me?

You started this thread up again from nowhere, it is you with the problem.

I just quoted your words exactly on a different thread, if you don't like it, think about what you put on here.

As for lor the loser comment, again it was you who lost another house this week, not me.
Quezacotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quezacotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 5:56pm
What a hero you are, trying to tar someone with words used in a totally different light, on a totally different forum to be a big man in a thread where abusive drunks are your friends and you try to stick up for their abuse...it had absolutely nothing to do with you in the first place you nosey grass.

Quezacotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quezacotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 6:02pm
I'll definately have to think about what I post in future with you around, you love to go running to your mates blathering look what quez said elsewhere..!!

What a total loser and dick head of the week winner you are... hands down.
VSP. View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSP. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 6:03pm
hey settle down - abuse is NOT ON.
If you feel Saintly was sledging you then report it to me and I'll deal with it - but dont start a full scale abuse session.
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 7:04pm
Please don't be abusive in a thread called 'sweetheart of the week'? Confused
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 7:11pm
Even the auto-censor thinks it's abusive LOL
Quezacotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quezacotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 8:38pm
Saintly wins it...Clap
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 9:35pm
This thread was meant to be humorous, only some imbeciles turned it into a slanging match. Have a sense of humour guys. Forums are a great when you type with a smile. Big smile Life's too short to be negative, grumpy old buggers.
Mayor
Quezacotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quezacotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 10:32am
I agree mayor, I've been trying to mind my own business and contribute on two forums for sometime now, but there are a half dozen who simply think it's worth their time to follow around and sledge for what ever reason, 99% they simply can't help themselves and start this rubbish with constant baiting.

have a nice day Saintly..Thumbs Up

Again ..congrats on the award, you truly deserve it mate..ClapClap
Relic Hunter View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Relic Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 11:04am

Quez I like you and have enjoyed many of your posts. Go back and look at what you put down in the thread Saintly is quoting from. At the other site R & S he has left out the top part of your message and maybe one word is change but taking away from nothing you have said. If I read all of your original thread and I took it as you have bought and smoked gunja before. I’ll bet many others did too.  I also didn’t take offence to you calling me a drunken piss pot at time of posting. It might be time to take a deep breath and chill

You’re Thoroughbred Village Post

Topic: INDONESIA HAVE TO CHANGE THEIR DRUG LAWS
Posted: 07 Oct 2011 at 10:46pm

Seriously they are arcane and morbidly sick.

An Australian teenager (14) buys a bit of weed of a local mind you, is then set up by this low life, and is now facing 6 years in Kerobokan.

Indonesian drug laws are insane when it comes to personal or experimental amounts, a place like Bali full of young people, and a single spliff can land your ass in prison for years...????

The Indo legal system harbors some of the most twisted and sick minds of any legal jurisdiction in the world, in my opinion.

I really feel sorry for this kid, we've all been there, buying a quarter of gunja to smoke and chill behind his folks back is hardly a 6 year offense in a murderous insanity asylum such is Kerobokan.

Saintly’s R & S post

Author: saintly1996
Timestamp:- 10/10/2011 11:07:10 AM
Subject: Re: Is Jimmy a shoe in?

Quez why do like to assume the habits of others (ie drinking too much), when you admit to worse things yourself?

You wrote this on another forum about the 14 year old kid in Bali:

'I really feel sorry for this kid, we've all been there, buying a quarter of gunja to smoke and chill behind his folks back is hardly a 6 year offense in a murderous insanity asylum such is Kerobokan.'

Thumbs Up
saintly96 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintly96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 11:20am
Try again mate.

You started this rubbish. I never misquoted you, I copy and pasted your exact words, that is not misrepresentation.

You win the award for losing yet another house, this time on PAMPELONNE.

Last week it was lay Streama, before that it was put your house on Lights Of Heaven, has there eve been a worst tipster than you? I doubt it. Forget about the weekly award, you have had a mortgage on it for many weeks.
Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 11:23am
one interesting thing with this thread are names of days gone by who dont frequent here for one reason or another.
VSP. View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSP. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 11:56am
Enough !
Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 11:58am
take it off line Q
Quezacotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quezacotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 11:59am
ok...im done with him period.
Quezacotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quezacotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 12:01pm
And just for the record...my comment was..we've all been there meant..we have all been in trouble as teenagers...it was clear to me yet some chose to take it out of context.
tally View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 3:44pm
Dennis please come back, I miss your posts
Quezacotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quezacotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by saintly96 saintly96 wrote:

Whatever happened to this award?

I reckon it has the potential to be a weekly highlight of the forum if used correctly. A bit like tool of the week in Before The Bounce.

ROFL...your wish came true...congrats..Clap
saintly96 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintly96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 4:17pm
You are like a dog with a bone, you can't leave it alone, so what if you lost another house this week, at least you won this award (again).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic