Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Laundry Basket
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Dickhead of the week award.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dickhead of the week award.
    Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 12:11am

This weeks award goes to Dennis for his analysis of Shadoways in Febuary.

Congratulations Dennis for becoming the first weekly winner of this award, I'm sure with your expertise and experiance you can repeat the performance again and again.ClapClapClap

Good luck.

Edited by Jarryd - 14 Apr 2008 at 12:25am
Don't let people piss down your back and be told its raining.
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Wortel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wortel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 12:14am
So you cop a spray for All American and then go off and do the same thing?

Weak!!! Thumbs%20Down
VSP. View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSP. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 12:21am
Not so sure about that Dennis. In February the analysis was correct - you tipped Shadoways for the Newmarket, Slim thought it was a laugh - who was right?  
Perhaps you deserve the award for applying a quote from February to something current now?
So new winner of his own award "DENNIS".

Congrat's mate - well deserved winner of your own inaugural award.
Jarryd View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jarryd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 12:25am
Well done Dennis, you've been voted the new winner of your award Clap
dennis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 12:26am
All American wins the Slipper or Weekend Hussler wins the Doncaster and I put my hand up for this award, won't happen but.  Look Wortel there is so many dickheads here with worthy posts it will be a difficult job.  A little help may be needed with nominations.  No doubt this week Slim Pickings was a standout with Shadoways.

Good luck.
dennis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 12:28am
And you Jarwood if you don't win it the most times I will be very surprised.
Good luck.
Wortel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wortel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 12:28am
This is inflammitory now. In the basket please.
VSP. View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSP. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 12:31am
Originally posted by dennis dennis wrote:

No doubt this week Slim Pickings was a standout with Shadoways.

What for ? - for correctly saying it wouldn't win the Newmarket two months ago?
Cant find any mention of Shadoways from Slimbo in relation to anything except your suggestion he was a Newmarket chance - which he wasn't.

Jarryd View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jarryd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 12:57am
Wooohooo your a champion Dennis, not modest or nothing awarding yourself your own award
Run For Fun View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Run For Fun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 1:11am
Stop picking on my mate litte d. Angry

ps was looking forward to Mythbusters tomorrow night where Jamie investigates whether it's possible to shoot yourself in the foot when it's in your mouth.  Hardly appears much point watching now. Tongue
It's hard to soar with eagles...

Cheers
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 1:37am
where do we cast our vote?

on here?

can i cast my vote for the whole year dennis?
dennis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 5:19am

My analysis of Shadoways in Feburary was nothing but praise.  I mean calling this horse nothing better than a maiden by many whom would not know shiit from clay had to be questioned, dickheads all of them.  Obviously many here can't stand the truth.  I was very accurate for complementing Shadoways, only error was wrong Group 1.  anyway ran a very cridible race in the Newmarket, and made ammends in the next Group 1 being the Goodwood. 35/1.

Good luck.
dennis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 5:22am
Just post nominations Mugpunter and I will decide the winner.  I reckon you could be a big performer in this award over time.
Good luck.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 8:30am
dennisLOL
Hidden In Hollywood
Jarryd View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jarryd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 8:47am
Dennis, your the only nomination ever and the only winner.
Bagman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bagman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 8:30pm
ps was looking forward to Mythbusters tomorrow night where Jamie investigates whether it's possible to shoot yourself in the foot when it's in your mouth.  Hardly appears much point watching now. Tongue  Oh Lord have mercy LOLLOL 
WARNING: avoid reading after consuming vast amounts of coffee or bladder leakage may occur.
I don't have one
KangaMick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KangaMick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 6:29am
I second a vote for BMG, especially once Portsmouth win the F.A Cup!
2007 JASBTC Champion,2008 JASBTC Runner-Up. NSW Surge-Aussie LFL Champions 2013/14
doreen View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 7:31am
Hey Bags - just finished watching Myth busters - it was the one about whether steel capp shoes take your toes off in an accident. hubby loves the show
Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 8:03am
The rocket was a waste of time,gees that girl would have broken her neck if they let her go through with that.
Hidden In Hollywood
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 8:51am

Originally posted by KangaMick KangaMick wrote:

I second a vote for BMG, especially once Portsmouth win the F.A Cup!

why? whats that to do with you?

anyway i will be cheering them, i am into a thing called hedging, i had 500 on them @12-1 when they made the quarters.

that means i win a grand in a few weeks also.

i will be cheering them on while in hk!

actually mick the way you have carried on the only reason i want them to lose is because of that, and it would be a shame if they do lose, i am more than happy for spence to win 5k. good luck to him.

doreen View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 9:06am
She seems to be the brains of the outfit.
Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 9:13am

She is dam fine as well

Hidden In Hollywood
Bagman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bagman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 8:26pm
I love Mythbusters too Dorsie! My personal favorite is Adam and his 'I reject your reality and substitute my own' or whatever cracks me up each time I hear it.
I don't have one
doreen View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 7:23am
There may be another worthy recipient of this award. I can think of someone who is clearly in the running - are we allowed to make nominations?LOL
Jarryd View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jarryd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 7:31am
Unfortunately for you Doreen, Bart is one of Dennis' sidekicks LOL
saintly96 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintly96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 10:22am
Whatever happened to this award?

I reckon it has the potential to be a weekly highlight of the forum if used correctly. A bit like tool of the week in Before The Bounce.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 9:09pm
I nominate the newest member of the village,Jack Off,I mean Jackhammer.
He may be correct about most of us being poor judges but he didn't have to say it LOL

Don't waste time on past disagreements, find new ones to fight over
VSP. View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSP. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 11:29pm
Sounds like the award has just been resurrected! But with the word filter running I guess its now Sweetheart of the Week Tongue.
andynr123 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andynr123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 5:07am
Alexxx, definitely.
Shakamaker View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shakamaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 5:14am
Always thought he was your sweetie Heart
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic