Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

CrownBet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Donald Hiltonson View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald Hiltonson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 10:47am
Yeah what he said. Beat me to it there E&E
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 11:48am
They have the discretion to refund it. It was only $250 so money laundering is hardly the issue.
What is more the issue is their pathetic customer service
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 7:55pm
Note for village members: This has just been increased to $50 Rewards Points, for a limited time only. You must join using our links below. Best do it now! Cheers, Mayor

Originally posted by Mayor Mayor wrote:

ALERT: Here's a great new offer for our village members!! Get bonus reward points to the value of $30 for just joining! You don't even need to bet or open a betting account. Easy!!

CROWNBET REWARDS - ENJOY $30 IN REWARDS POINTS

CrownBet Rewards have a very generous offer to people joining CrownBet Rewards. This Spring Racing Carnival all new CrownBet Rewards members get 3,000 bonus Rewards points, valued at $30, to redeem across the CrownBet Rewards store. Open to new CrownBet Rewards members. Wagering account not required. Gamble Responsibly. 

Be part of an exciting and unique loyalty programme. CrownBet Rewards is a game-changing partnership between CrownBet and Crown Resorts, which gives you the ability to earn Points, benefits and privileges like never before.

JOIN CROWNBET REWARDS NOW

Mayor
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 8:28am
Anyone know if these guys have a specific NRL/AFL premiership double market at all? I know I can create a multi bet but want to know if there is a specific market for it. I've looked around a bit so I'm guessing not.
therealkramer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therealkramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 11:26pm
Just a word of warning for the unaware-this mob no longer offer best tote+(SP insurance) despite it being clearly displayed as an option of their website(check it if you don't believe me). So you either cop the fixed odds or best tote but not both. You will need to seek out that option elsewhere.

Apparently they stopped offering it July 1 but neglected to tell anyone. When I confronted them regarding a winning bet, they told me their terms and conditions had been updated but a technical glitch meant the website was still displaying the price option six weeks later
Gamble Responsibly. Avduffer-Brenton by name, but not by nature. Put the rent on one of his rides and you'll end up squatting without going near a gym.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic