Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

CrownBet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2015 at 1:54pm
Please note:

Make sure you click through our Crownbet banners just prior to joining up. This tells Crownbet that you came from Thoroughbred Village. I cannot help you with my "extras" if you go directly to their website without passing through our Crownbet banners first. Sadly, we had a situation yesterday where I could not help a member because he forgot to click through our banner.

You may use the large Crownbet banner in this forum, for example.

Regards
Mayor

Mayor
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2015 at 9:12pm
Everyone notice the TRIPLE DEPOSIT BONUS on our new Crownbet advertisements. Just click on the banner, join up and make your $50 deposit. Then ask me for the extra $150 in bets!

email: info@thoroughbredvillage.com.au

Mayor
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 8:39am
For those asking, I can also offer the "Deposit $400, Get $600 in Free Bets" at Crownbet... just email me and request it. Thanks for your support. Mayor

Email: info@thoroughbredvillage.com.au
Mayor
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 8:42am
Is this one just for new members again Mayor? Would love to take up the offer if existing members are also eligible.

Edited by Mayor - 30 Nov 2015 at 8:47am
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 8:48am
Yup, sorry. New members only. It's a huge joinup bonus to be given $600 in free betting.
Mayor
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2015 at 7:34am
Crownbet keep sending out really nice deals for members.

For instance, at Sandown today, they give you a "free kick" if your horse is beaten into second place. That's a pretty good deal if you're like me and often bet horses that should have won!

*Conditions apply.

With these regular offers for members, Crownbet is a great agency to bet with. 
Join up by clicking here:

Or discuss your needs with me: info@thoroughbredvillage.com.au

Mayor

Edited by Mayor - 05 Dec 2015 at 7:36am
Mayor
adair View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote adair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 9:38pm
Got a good promotion for everyone that's with crownbet.

All of December if you bet $10 or more on an nba game you get loaded with 1000 points.

I've just been putting $10 on the shortest fav every day and keeping my $10 and basically getting a $10 free bet. If you did it from the start of December you'd have 31000 points which can be cashed in for free bets

Nice idea! Anyone interested can join in: CrownBet New Member Join Form

Edited by Mayor - 14 Dec 2015 at 9:47pm
life is what you make it.
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 2:02pm
Please note that due to regulations on gambling and wagering, Crownbet (and all other bookies) are not able to offer these "Join Up/Sign Up" bonuses to residents of NSW, VIC, SA & WA. 

However, there are many benefits in betting with Crownbet. CrownBet members enjoy the best range of products on desktop and mobile, and other benefits such as Crownbet Rewards and a host of daily betting bonuses. I am certain that new members will enjoy betting with Crownbet.

It makes sense that since bookies are not able to assist new members in the excluded states with free bets, they will make even more sure that existing members are well looked after and enjoy their betting experience.

I am always here to assist our members with any queries. Please contact me by email (info@thoroughbredvillage.com.au) on how to maximise your betting experience.

Mayor
Mayor
Beliskner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beliskner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 8:25pm
Can people in VIC etc get any sort of 'free/bonus bets'?

Not eligible for Sign Up bonuses. However, there are many benefits of betting with Crownbet. CrownBet members enjoy the best range of products on desktop and mobile, and CrownBet members enjoy other benefits such as Crownbet Rewards and a host of daily betting bonuses, so I am certain you will enjoy being a member of Crownbet.
Cheers, Mayor

Edited by Mayor - 03 Feb 2016 at 8:30pm
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 8:20am
Many people are enjoying AFL games LIVE.. every game, start to finish, live on their mobile, for free. 

Don't pay of the AFL App if you just want to see your team play live on your phone. It's free for Crownbet members, if you sign up here.

One of the many benefits of being a Thoroughbred Village/Crownbet member.
Mayor
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 11:10am
Probably excludes residents of NSW etc etc etc etc etc etc (buried somewhere deep in T&Cs).
Sunline...simply supreme
James View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 12:11pm
Thanks Mayor that will come in very handy when the other half insists on watching Escape To The Country every Friday night lol
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:44pm
Just wondering.
Are there any added benefits if I open a new account with crown bet via this site?
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 12:05am
Hello Shrunk in the Wash, I am happy to discuss off-line by email: info@thoroughbredvillage.com.au

Basically, due to strict regulations, no site can offer you free bets if you live in Vic, NSW, SA and WA. However, the benefits of being a Crownbet member through our village community are significant. Drop me an email and I'll explain.

Same goes for anyone else interested.

Kind regards
Mayor

Mayor
Beliskner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beliskner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 1:56am
Off topic, but i never use my TAB account anymore, and they periodically text me offering me free bets, or something that sounds very much like a free bet, so what's the go?

Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 1:02pm
Hi Beliskner, it's perfectly fine to offer free bets to existing clients. However, it's now illegal (in those States) to entice new players to join up by offering free bets and any other type of inducements. Once the player has joined of their own choice, then they become eligible for any benefits offered by the company.

I can certainly help people after they join of their own choice. However, BEFORE you join up to any bookmaker, make sure you contact me first by email for special "assistance". 

Mayor: info@thoroughbredvillage.com.au
Mayor
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 9:13pm
ALERT: Here's a great new offer for our village members!! Get bonus reward points to the value of $30 for just joining! You don't even need to bet or open a betting account. Easy!!

CROWNBET REWARDS - ENJOY $30 IN REWARDS POINTS

CrownBet Rewards have a very generous offer to people joining CrownBet Rewards. This Spring Racing Carnival all new CrownBet Rewards members get 3,000 bonus Rewards points, valued at $30, to redeem across the CrownBet Rewards store. Open to new CrownBet Rewards members. Wagering account not required. Gamble Responsibly. 

Be part of an exciting and unique loyalty programme. CrownBet Rewards is a game-changing partnership between CrownBet and Crown Resorts, which gives you the ability to earn Points, benefits and privileges like never before.

JOIN CROWNBET REWARDS NOW

Edited by Mayor - 13 Oct 2016 at 9:14pm
Mayor
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 9:44am
I've had a very disturbing situation arise with this mob in the last few days.

In short, I have written them an email as follows as they wont give me MY money.

"Hello
I rang yesterday to withdraw some funds that I needed for a personal emergency. I was denied this request.
I did not want to close my account or withdraw all the funds. Only part of.

My cash deposit was not attached to any of your promotions or or bonus bets
The denial is a disgusting reflection of your customer service levels and the low respect you must have for your customers..
I have escalated this issue through the regulatory bodies and believe you are duty bound to give me MY money back.
I look forward to you honouring my request so we can continue to do business together

wizzbong View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizzbong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 10:12am
I can only agree with you Shrunk, thier customer service is atrocious and for all of the advertising they do to try and be the GOOD GUYS..

Karma works in mysterious ways..

Suck my plums James..Censored 
UUMMM i dont know!!!!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 10:26am
It's an absolute disgrace mate. I deposited cash at a bank, realised I had left myself short and wanted to take $250 of $400 back.
No account closure, still a punting bank. Given the thousands I have turned over in the past 6 months, it's a disgrace.

Donald Hiltonson View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald Hiltonson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 10:57am
Yeah you need to turn it over before they'll give it back. I think you'll find that's probably standard t&c's for most bookmakers unfortunately. Quickest way around it is back something at bank interest odds and hope for the best. Winx to run a place today for example. I agree you shouldn't have to do that but those are the rules sadly.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 11:04am
Rest assured mate. If I do that and  back winx for a place, she'll run 4thTongue
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 11:10am
As mentioned standard terms and conditions. They do have costs involved you know? What method of deposit did you use?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 11:23am
Cash mate. hard cash at a bank.
The money is not theres to hold to ransom. It was not aligned with ant bonus bets or promos so there is no excuse
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald Hiltonson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 11:31am
It is theirs to keep though until you turn it over, that's what you signed up to.

Back a shorty or just leave it there for next time you have a bet. Unless you're giving up the punt forever you'll use it sooner or later.
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 11:33am
I've withdrawn from CrownBet 3 times in the last 3 weeks without any dramas.
Hopefully your account just has a glitch they can fix Shrunk In The Wash.
I started with nothing and still have most of it left
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 11:34am
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Cash mate. hard cash at a bank.
The money is not theres to hold to ransom. It was not aligned with ant bonus bets or promos so there is no excuse

If it's cash then you have the issue of money laundering laws they need to abide by as well.
SkyDancer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyDancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 11:37am
I just did a test, deposited $200 from my credit card and so told them I made a mistake that I only wanted to deposit $20. They fixed it for me straight away
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 11:43am
That's no surprise. If there was a genuine mistake (to their knowledge) and the punter rings to correct it straight away then of course they will be happy to fix it up. It's when people make a deposit with no intention of betting that they want to stop. Not saying that was what happened here but they simply don't know that. That's why they have these terms and conditions.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald Hiltonson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 11:45am
They probably have some discretion to give a refund if you call straight away and say you made a mistake. Different story if you leave it for a while then tell them you've changed your mind and want some back.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic