Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

CrownBet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kingy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 11:37am
got a nice offer from them last nite... deposit up to $1K and get same in free bets.

been with them for ages and done a bit of betting with them lately, well a heap actually.. nice to see they reward their members - more than any other that I know of.
last year I got a free $100 bet and a couple of $50 bets for nothing.
2016 stable stars:WINX, OCEAN EMBERS, WHO SHOT THEBARMAN, HAURAKI, HE'S OUR ROKKII, GALLANTE, BLACK HEART BART, AWESOME ROCK, OMEI SWORD, SPIETH, GALLANTE, BONDI BEACH, JAMEKA, IRISH SEA & BON AURUM
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

SYT View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SYT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Kingy Kingy wrote:

got a nice offer from them last nite... deposit up to $1K and get same in free bets.

been with them for ages and done a bit of betting with them lately, well a heap actually.. nice to see they reward their members - more than any other that I know of.
How do I get this nice offer from them too?
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by SYT SYT wrote:

How do I get this nice offer from them too?

yeah...I am wondering the same thing too!!

Allan
Kingy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 1:20pm
? maybe ask them, I just got an email from them stating that this offer had been applied to my account

not sure if you need to be betting up a lot to qualify or something triggers on your account once you have bet a certain amount? I know that with the unibet and bet365 they have triggers in place to indicate when a punters has bet a particular amount. I think bookmakers.com also do something like this.
2016 stable stars:WINX, OCEAN EMBERS, WHO SHOT THEBARMAN, HAURAKI, HE'S OUR ROKKII, GALLANTE, BLACK HEART BART, AWESOME ROCK, OMEI SWORD, SPIETH, GALLANTE, BONDI BEACH, JAMEKA, IRISH SEA & BON AURUM
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 2:19pm

? maybe ask them, I just got an email from them stating that this offer had been applied to my account

not sure if you need to be betting up a lot to qualify or something triggers on your account once you have bet a certain amount? I know that with the unibet and bet365 they have triggers in place to indicate when a punters has bet a particular amount. I think bookmakers.com also do something like this.

Kingy /SYT,

I just chatted to Laura, and because I did not receive the email, that "special" is not available to me.

BUT, Laura said if I place in 2 GRAND they will give me ONE grand in BONUS bets!! Wonder how quick I can get the 2 grand in there!!!

Allan
SYT View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SYT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 2:28pm
Thanks Allan... good that they will do some sort of deal for you.
Kingy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 2:45pm
oh sweet as, nice one bigal.

good to see some of the corps helping us punters out.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 4:47pm
Your punting habits worry me, kingy, if they are offering you $1k in bonus bets. I got nussink, not that I am winning anything of note there.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 8:37pm
Managed to find the details on the reward program and like the website and odds it is pretty gelati. $2500 turnover on sports required to earn a $5 free bet. Free bets are probably worth around 80% of face value so this a rebate of around 0.16%. Better when betting on racing but you'd hope so given the markets are set to a higher percentage.
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2015 at 10:22am
I placed the 2 grand into Crownbet and as we both use the Commonwealth Bank, it went in overnight. So today I chatted to Tahia about the BONUS bets, and whammo, there are $1,000 in Bonus bets there now.

FYI, she was happy to split them into 5 X $200 bets or 10 X $100 bets.

ALLAN
Kingy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 8:26pm
hoping you boys cleaned up with your freebies?

I had 2 x $500 on Fell Swoop and Stay With Me... happy times. Don't have to bet through it or anything either, it's just free money. Am going to do most of my betting with these guys from now on, they just have a better attitude towards the punter & they have good promo's and odds are very similar to other corps.
New card is good too, can withdrawl cash whenever I want + pay for groceries and fuel with it... It's pretty much become my everyday credit card.
whitt0 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitt0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 8:34pm

I had 2 x $500 on Fell Swoop and Stay With Me... happy times. Don't have to bet through it or anything either, it's just free money. Am going to do most of my betting with these guys from now on, they just have a better attitude towards the punter & they have good promo's and odds are very similar to other corps.
New card is good too, can withdrawl cash whenever I want + pay for groceries and fuel with it... It's pretty much become my everyday credit card.

You dont have to turn it over 2x?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 8:15am
Until they start giving frequent flyer points when you spend money on the card it will never be close to as good as a credit card.
poczynek View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poczynek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 9:24am
Originally posted by whitt0 whitt0 wrote:

You dont have to turn it over 2x?

Yes i'd like to know this too!  Are they free bets without having to turn over twice Kingy?
2Square View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Square Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 9:33am
If u win on the bonus bet they just take the value of ur bonus bet back and u keep the rest of winnings
poczynek View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poczynek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 9:53am
Yes i just asked and you have to turn over once with minimum 1.5 odds
Kingy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 11:19am
Originally posted by 2Square 2Square wrote:

If u win on the bonus bet they just take the value of ur bonus bet back and u keep the rest of winnings

correct

none of this roll over fifteen hundred times crap. they get their $$$ back and you collect the winnings - provided you didn't bet on a $1.10 pop
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 11:23am
Winnings will go into your real cash account but you will still need to turn it over before you will be able to withdraw.
Kingy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2015 at 4:39pm
promo for this week is free bet up to $100 if ya nag runs 2nd in the last 4 races at Randwick and Caulfield. don't mind that promo, will be flying a few benjamins at crownbet it looks like.
Mayor View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 12:18am
For those interested in joining Crownbet, please make sure you click on one of our Crownbet banners to join up, that way they know you are coming from Thoroughbred Village. I can't offer any assistance if you don't align yourselves with Thoroughbred Village when joining up at Crownbet.

Also, after you join up, please send me your Name, Username and Email Address so I can make sure you get your maximum free bets. 

Good luck and thanks for your support, Mayor
Mayor
whitt0 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitt0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 6:11am
What about if ur an existing member Mayor

Crownbet already offer a host of bonuses to existing members by email, I'm just referring to new members wishing to join up. Cheers, Mayor

Edited by Mayor - 25 Sep 2015 at 8:42am
Aurelius View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurelius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 6:33am
Not directed at previous post my opinion only.

If you need bonus bets from agenscies such as Crown, Bet365, Ladbokes all of them for that matter then your not a successful punter.

Keep your money in your pocket or study the punt until you realise you can be profitable over a long period of time with a flat no bonus account.

Everyone likes a free bet, even if you are a good punter. By the way, did anyone get the $21 winner that @villagebet posted on Twitter last Saturday? That was helpful., cheers, Mayor

Edited by Mayor - 25 Sep 2015 at 8:45am
whitt0 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whitt0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 6:48am
why not get a bonus if it's on offer.

Plenty of bookies offering these and sometimes you leave it in the bag and other times not.

Aurelius View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurelius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 6:58am
My view is if you are successful on the punt you will not need the bonus it would mean nothing.

I have never been remotely interested for the last 10 years at least in any offer because I simply don't need it.

Before then yeah coz could not consistently stay in profit and I wasn't aware of those deals then.

Just sayin....
Aurelius View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurelius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 7:02am
I suppose fair enough for a social punt but if your at it every Saturday just saying to the younger ones get studying that is the best insurance if you Luv a bet.
SYT View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SYT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 7:19am
If someone says we'll give you $800 for signing up... why not? Extra bank to work with.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 8:39am
Bonuses are just free money. Even profitable punters should be interested in maximising them because they are just cream on top. Extra margin. Naive to think you don't need them.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 9:41am
Pity it doesn't apply to most States Unhappy

Please email me if you are wishing to join up from ANY State, just ask me please. Mayor
Email: info@thoroughbredvillage.com.au

Edited by Mayor - 25 Sep 2015 at 8:48am
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 10:22am
I took the free hit and no longer use them as they were betting under the on course odds on a few occasions .

You'd need to quote a proper analysis in order to make a statement like that. All bookies, by definition, reduce the odds on horses on which there's been a huge plunge. That's how odds work. You were just unlucky to fancy the same horse :) Mayor

Edited by Mayor - 25 Sep 2015 at 8:52am
The only problem with backing winners ? You never have enough on....
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Aurelius Aurelius wrote:

Not directed at previous post my opinion only.

If you need bonus bets from agenscies such as Crown, Bet365, Ladbokes all of them for that matter then your not a successful punter.

Keep your money in your pocket or study the punt until you realise you can be profitable over a long period of time with a flat no bonus account.

Greetings from Beautiful Hawaii folks...

what a laugh.... something for FREE and you DONT need it cos you are so successful. Aurelius, if a Bookie wants to put up some free bets why would you not take advantage of them!!, defies any common sense in this hard game. Crownbet gave Kingy an email offer and I asked them what I could do to earn some free bets...place $2,000 in the account and they would give you $1,000 worth of free bets. I did exactly that, I took $1,000 out of 2 bookies accounts and placed it into Crown bet. Simply "moving money around" and you end up with a grand!!...YES PLEASE ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!!!.... then I split it into some smaller $100 bets. when the 10 bets were finished I had backed 4 winners and was in profit to the tune of $947. Now I have the 2 grand sitting there plus an "extra" $947. simply for moving 2 grand from bookies accounts into another one. Now that is better than bank interest!!.

Now if you are a successful punter and make just $50,000 a year on the punt...BUT ALONG THE WAY...pick up an extra 10 grand of the "bookies" money via some free bets, you have just "added" 20% to your bottom line!!

I am sure Aurelius way of thinking would be in the minority of punters thoughts on here.

Allan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic